The Restoration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never had the perfect opportunity, but right now seems like it's good enough."

"I couldn't agree more." She climbed into my lap, straddling me, and started aggressively kissing me again. I snuck a hand into my pants to loosen my erection, and then she started to grind against it. I could feel the heat from her crotch pressed against me as I cupped her firm ass and let my hands explore her back.

"It's been so long since a man's hands were on me," she whispered under her breath.

She leaned back, rubbing her mound slowly against me. I looked down and saw the gusset of her panties damp with moisture, and I traced a pattern on her inner thighs, avoiding her pussy, as she shuddered with pleasure.

I reached around and unzipped the back of her dress, then pulled down the front of it. She had a flesh-toned strapless bra on, which she quickly undid and tossed aside, followed by her dress, which she pulled over her head. I admired her dark, erect nipples then leaned in and started suckling as she moaned with pleasure. The speed of her dry humping on me started to pick up as she ran her fingers through my hair.

Finally, she pulled back. "Take me upstairs, Patrick."

I stood up, then reached down, picking her up in my arms, and kissing her. Her smile was wide as I carried her up the stairs to her bedroom, setting her down on her bed gently.

She rolled onto her stomach, reached out to my fly and unzipped my suit pants. She pulled my erect cock out and stared at it as she held it in her hands.

"I've thought about this cock so much over the past year. I've wanted to touch it for so long."

She started gently stroking it, like a new toy she couldn't believe she was finally allowed to play with. I ran my fingers lovingly through her hair. I released her hairpins and let her long dark mane loose, then I started playing with the back of her neck as she took me in her mouth.

Ana's mouth was warm and soft and wet, and her enthusiasm was erotic as all hell as she sucked me like a woman possessed, her tongue and lips making exquisite sensations all over my cock as she held it with one hand and gently stroked it around the base. I saw her round ass barely contained by her magenta panties as she writhed on the bed, sucking away, as though she were trying to swallow me whole.

After a few minutes, Ana grabbed a pillow with her free hand, and quickly jammed it under her crotch so she could have something to rub herself against as she sucked me off. I watched her hips humping the pillow for a minute or so before I spoke up.

"You could just ask for me to return the favour."

She stopped sucking, looking up at me with enormous dark eyes. "I don't want to stop sucking your dick."

"You don't have to." I took that opportunity to quickly strip nude as she fought to keep me in her mouth, and then I lay down on the bed, motioning for Ana to climb on top. She quickly shimmied out of her panties, then got into a 69 position.

She climbed onto my face as she resumed sucking, and I suddenly had an up-close view of her pussy for the first time. Her vulva had a day or two's worth of stubble on it, with delicate dark inner labia just barely peeking out from between her slit. She slowly lowered herself to my face, and within seconds I was soaked with her juices. Taking my time, I started slowly licking up and down her sopping opening as she tried to angle her clit to my tongue.

"I should have shaved," she said apologetically. "I wasn't expecting this to happen today."

"It doesn't bother me at all," I reassured her. "You've got a beautiful pussy."

"You've got a beautiful cock, but I knew that already," she responded.

We 69ed for a few minutes. I was on the edge of being close to an orgasm, but Ana seemed to have a sixth sense about when to attack and when to ease off. She was a tremendously good dick-sucker -- better than Victoria, if I was honest with myself -- and the unfamiliarly intense sensations she was creating felt so unbelievably good.

For my part, I was completely trapped by her weight, wet heat radiant against my face. I was trying to lick Ana's clit the same way that Victoria liked and hoping it was working for her, as I was too smothered by Ana's body to really be able to read her reactions. I could hear her moaning as she sucked me, but she seemed too focused on me for me to completely distract her. I also found that focusing my attention completely on Ana's pussy was just enough of a distraction that I wasn't likely to cum unexpectedly from Ana's skilful blowjob.

Finally, Ana eased off and rolled off me. She giggled as I wiped her juices from my face.

"Sorry." She shrugged.

"No need to apologize. It's hot." I licked my lips in emphasis, savouring her taste.

"Will you fuck me now?" she pleaded.

"I'd love to."

I stood up as Ana shimmied around to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs. She looked up at me, biting her lip as she locked her eyes to mine. Her pussy was spread just slightly, visibly soaked.

"I... don't have a condom," I suddenly realized. "I haven't worn one in years. I wasn't exactly expecting this today."

"I don't think there's any chance either of us picked up any STD's in our monogamous relationships, and I'm on the pill," Ana responded. "Don't cum in me regardless, but I think we're okay."

"Okay. Are you ready?"

She nodded quickly.

I grasped my erection and pressed it against her opening, lubricating myself with her juices, then slowly slid inside. The unfamiliar feeling of another woman's vagina enveloped me. Ana was incredibly tight, hot and wet, and it took all my strength not to cum immediately, holding deathly still inside her as the surge of arousal blasted through me. Holy crap, I thought as it finally started to subside. That hasn't happened in a while. Victoria's cunt was fabulous, but after so many years I was used to how it felt. Ana's was an entirely new set of sensations, and I was completely overwhelmed. The sight of my penis disappearing into an unfamiliar vagina was enchanting, intoxicating. I then looked up at her face, the face of a different woman for the first time in my life. Ana's expression was oddly thoughtful, like she was processing similar emotions.

"How's that for you?" I asked as I remained motionless.

"Is it weird that you feel totally different inside me than Graham did?"

"Not at all, you feel completely different than Victoria."

Ana nodded. "Huh. I never expected it to feel so different."

"Neither did I."

She reached a hand down and started rubbing her clit. "Well, go ahead and fuck me."

I started see-sawing in and out of her, slowly, carefully, savouring every sensation that her vagina had to offer. Ana's insides were clutching me with a death grip, and I could feel her inner labia delicately squeezing my shaft as I fucked her. I watched her eyes as they roamed between my face and my cock. Her breasts were bouncing gently. Her face and chest were flushed, and she was continuing to moan under her breath, the same sounds I remembered from the cabin last winter.

In time I started to pick up the pace, and the volume of Ana's moans started to increase, as did the speed of her fingers moving on the hood of her clit. She moved her ankles up to my shoulders, and yelped as I picked up speed further, pounding against her.

"I'm going to cum soon, Patrick," she finally gasped.

"Me too," I said, pumping even faster. "Where do you want it?"

"On my chest. I'm cumming!"

Her body started to convulse, gently, and she moaned as the orgasm started tearing through her. I could feel her pussy's muscles start to contract, and I lost it at that moment, pulling out and erupting, spraying her stomach with semen.

As my orgasm subsided, I collapsed onto the bed beside her, looking her in the eye.

"Holy crap," she said, bursting into laughter.

"You're telling me."

"I did not expect this to happen today." She leaned over to her beside table, grabbing a wad of Kleenex and wiping my cum off her body. Satisfied she was clean, she curled into me. I could feel sweat and warmth radiating off her skin. She kissed my cheek.

"You have no idea how much I needed that," she finally breathed. "I missed sex so much. So much."

"I can't even imagine. How do you feel?"

"Really good," she said. "I've needed a good fucking for so goddamn long." Suddenly, her face scrunched up and she started crying, slow, uncontrollable tears.

"Oh, my poor baby," I pulled her body tightly into mine. "I'm so sorry for what you've been through."

I held her tightly for several minutes, stroking her hair as she cried on my shoulder. She wasn't melting down, just releasing emotion.

The tears finally slowed after several minutes. "I knew I was going to cry after," she said bravely, looking up at me. "That's why it had to be you."

"What do you mean?"

"This was closure for me." She rolled back a little, grabbing more Kleenex as she wiped her face and blew her nose. She was a mess of emotion, but I still thought she looked beautiful. "I hope you never have to go through what I've been through over the past year, Patrick. I hope you and Victoria live into your nineties and then die together, so you never have to be apart from each other. Your love is special. Mine with Graham was special too.

"I knew that I had to move on from him someday, and I have, in every way except for this one. But as horny as I've been over the past eight months, I knew all this pent-up emotion had to come out, and I wasn't comfortable having that happen in front of some random guy I met in a bar. It had to be you. Because I trust you. You're safe, and you've been so good to me, in so many ways, for so long. I owe you so very much. Thank you." Another tear escaped her right eye, which she wiped away, smiling wanly.

I hugged her tightly again. "You're welcome."

We lay together in silence for another couple minutes.

"How are you?" she finally asked. "Was that weird for you, having sex with another woman?"

"A little," I admitted, "but I'm glad it's you if it was going to be anyone. You mean just as much to me as I do to you, and this was so much fun. I wouldn't have ever cheated on Victoria, but with her permission and encouragement, this is a life experience I'm glad to have had."

"Me too. Wanna have it again?" Ana's eyes lit up.

I nodded vigorously. "Emotions are out, and you're horny again, huh?"

Ana blushed. "You know how long it's been. I needed to get laid for my heart as well as my vagina. So far, only one feels like it's satisfied."

I laughed. "I'll do my best."

She climbed on top of me, taking my cock by the hand and gently, gingerly touching it. "Are you too sensitive?" she asked.

"Ordinarily, yes, but there's something about a new partner that's recharging my batteries quickly," I answered as my cock rapidly hardened in her hand.

"Good boy," she smiled. "Otherwise I was going to have to sit on your face, but I'd prefer sitting elsewhere."

She straddled my cock, grasping it in her hand and guiding it back into her opening. If anything, she was even wetter than before, and she slipped me inside her body easily before starting to ride me slowly.

"God damn I missed this," she breathed. I could see her well-defined abs flexing as she rode me, gradually picking up speed. I was surprised at how quickly Ana was able to fuck cowgirl style, as I was used to Victoria, whose girl-on-top style was slower and more deliberative.

"You're really good at this," I commented in surprise.

Ana smiled. "Thanks. Graham always said I fucked like a hyperactive schoolgirl. I tried to take it as a compliment."

"I'd agree with him."

Ana suddenly spun around 180 degrees, getting into the reverse cowgirl position and sliding me back inside her. She leaned forward then started grinding against me, her clit against the base of my shaft. I put my hands on her ass and held her, watching her twerk on my dick.

I held on like that for a couple of minutes, letting Ana drive. My earlier orgasm had taken the edge off, and while Ana's unfamiliar pussy still felt incredible, I wasn't in any danger of cumming too quickly again. I let her set her own speed and pace and just admired her muscular, fit body moving on top of me in a different, more athletic manner than my wife was able to. Victoria and I both weren't overweight, but neither of us had ever been very athletic, and I was surprised again how different it felt having Ana fucking me in comparison to what I was used to, not just biologically, but also in terms of style and pace. I was trying to mentally record all the details of sex with Ana for later masturbation fuel.

Finally, she slowed down, rolled off me, and climbed back up on top of me, facing me, looking me right in the eye from inches away. Her eyes were alive with desire, and I'd never seen her looking quite as happy or as alive.

"Will you fuck me from behind and cum on my back?" she asked excitedly.

I nodded. "Who'd turn that down?"

She got onto her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. "Fuck me as hard as you can."

I approached her from behind, leaning over the bed, and slid back inside her easily. I grasped her hips for leverage and started to pound her as hard as I was capable.

"Pull my hair!" she suddenly ordered.

I grabbed her long black hair and twisted it around my hand at the base of her skull, holding it firmly as she moaned louder. She was supporting her weight with her left arm, and her right hand had started rubbing her clit. I could feel her fingertips bouncing off the underside of my cock.

"I'm getting close again, Patrick," she whimpered. "Are you?"

"If I keep fucking you this hard, it won't take me long."

"Mmmmmfff," she answered. "Don't hold back!"

I grasped her hair tighter and started drilling her as fast and hard as I was capable. I could see the sweat glistening on her back, and Ana's moans had reached fever pitch, louder than I'd ever heard Victoria. I'd always assumed women in porn were acting since Victoria's moans were quieter and more natural, but Ana was shrieking like a banshee, and I found it so hot to hear. I wondered if she could be heard outside through the open windows of the house.

Finally, I felt her vaginal walls start to clench, and it was that moment I pulled out, erupting cum all over her back and ass as she came simultaneously. I dropped to my knees as soon as I was done, exhausted, and enjoyed the sudden, unexpected sight of her dark, sodden pussy lips from behind, clenching their last as her orgasm finished. I then saw her body slink down the bed, completely spent.

With some effort, I climbed back up on the bed and wiped the cum off her back, then helped her to bed, crawling into her arms.

"Thanks," she whispered, still out of breath.

"Thank you, too. Was that everything you dreamed of?"

"Dreaming is the wrong word," she answered.

"Oh?"

"Don't get me wrong, I've spent a lot of time thinking about fucking you."

"Likewise," I interrupted.

"But I've figured out that I'm not the type of girl to have random hookups with guys. I tried to, and it didn't ever work out. I needed to get sex out of my system so I could start dating again, and apparently, I needed to have it with a guy I really liked. But you're taken, and that works for me."

"I really like you, too."

She squeezed me. "I wish we could keep doing this. But unfortunately, I don't think we can," she said gravely, looking me in the eye.

"No?"

"I wanted to do this with you. It means so much to me to finally gotten to fuck you." She paused, lost in thought. "But I really like you. I have deep feelings for you. I've managed to put a wall around those feelings for all this time, because you're married, and because we can't ever be together. I'm fine with everything that's led us to this point. But I know myself well enough to know that if we keep hooking up, eventually I'm going to fall in love with you. And I don't want to fall in love with a man I can't have."

"I don't want to fall in love with you, either," I agreed, "and you already mean so much to me. I could very easily catch feelings for you, too. It's not like either of us have any experience with casual sex."

"I had to catch myself from saying 'I love you' to you both times after I came," she confessed.

"Do you?"

"Do I love you? No. I have strong feelings for you, but I wouldn't call them love. But it's an involuntary reaction. Graham and I always said it to each other after sex. I said it after every orgasm I ever had with him. It just... almost popped out."

"That makes sense. I have a lot of strong feelings for you, too, and I'm glad we're friends. I'm glad we're neighbours." I smiled. "But I'm not in love with you, and I don't want to be."

"I'm glad we have each other, too."

"And that's all we ever can be. Friends and neighbours."

She kissed me. "It's probably best this only happens once."

"Agreed," I said. "Reluctantly agreed. But for the number of times I fantasized about fucking you, it's amazing the reality managed to beat the fantasy."

Ana blushed. "You're telling me. I can't ever have sex with you again, but I'm going to daydream about it for the rest of my life."

"Thanks for the ego boost."

"Any time. Victoria is lucky to have you in the way she does, and I'm lucky to have you in the way that I do. Thank you for all the ways you've taken care of me. Thank you for understanding."

I sat up, staring at Ana's sleek nude body, trying to remember every detail, as I was suddenly aware that I might never see her nude again. She caught my eye drinking her in and smirked to herself.

"You sure know how to make a girl feel sexy with those eyes, mister." She got out of bed and headed to her dresser pulling out a fresh pair of panties. "This was the last thing I needed to feel whole again. But we're still BFF's, and that's not going to change. Let's hang out again as friends sometime soon."

"Do you want to be alone?" I asked.

She nodded as she pulled a tank top on. "Nothing personal. No regrets. But yeah, I need to have a good cry by myself, and then to get ready for work on Tuesday."

I climbed out of her bed and dressed, then she escorted me down to the front door where I kissed her goodbye.

"Thank you for being the hero of the saddest chapter in my life," she whispered. "And thank you for the happy ending."

"Two happy endings," I pointed out.

She rolled her eyes. "Not what I meant, but thank you for both of the orgasms, too."

She kissed me one more time, and I took one last look at her, her hair mussed up, beautiful face relaxed with a 'just been fucked' look in her eyes, her tight body being hugged by her tank top and panties. It felt like the end of this chapter of our story, and I was so grateful for the happy ending as I walked home. I changed out of my suit into pyjamas of my own, waiting for Victoria. I hope she meant what she said, I thought. I was nervous, because although I trusted my wife, I still had just slept with another woman. I barely believed it was possible that it had happened, even as I could still smell Ana's scent lingering on my body.

Victoria got home an hour later, and I swear, her radar immediately picked up that something had happened before she even got her shoes off. I don't know how she does it.

"Is everything all right?" she asked as she hung her jacket in the closet.

"It happened," I said gravely.

"What happened?"

I looked her in the eye.

"Oh. OH." She joined me in the living room and sat down. "You and Ana?"

I nodded.

"After all this time? Today?"

I nodded again.

"Why now?"

"It was our last chance," I said quietly. "Tuesday she's back to work and puts this entire chapter of her life behind her."

"And how was it?"

"It was good. It's out of our systems. We both agreed we enjoyed it, but it's not ever going to happen again."