The Result

Story Info
A continuation of my story "The Day After".
6.8k words
4.46
8.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eija
Eija
53 Followers

It had been a few days since the weekend that changed our relationship forever. Steph and I still got along as great friends at our work, only now sometimes people could tell a little extra must have happened between us. What they thought that meant when it was well-known that I had a wife, I don't know, but I'm sure none of them would be able to guess what had really happened.

Lily, for her part, usually worked at home, but Wednesdays like today were always her day off anyway. As a freelance artist, she was, for the most part, her own boss, and she liked to mandate to herself that her week be broken up with a rest day right in the middle. I usually tried to get home early on these days if I could, so that we could spend more time together.

The office where I work is only about 20 minutes from home at most, so I almost always walked there and back. That did end up meaning it was nearly 18:00 by the time I'd arrived back home still though, where often on Wednesdays I could manage to get back home before it was even 17:00.

I closed and locked the door behind me after entering the house, then called out to Lily that I was home. No answer. That was odd. I took off my shoes and socks, undid the top two buttons of my shirt, and went into the living room to the living room and found the reason for my wife's silence. She lay stretched out on our sofa, her clothes piled messily on the floor in front of it. Her legs were open enough that I could see her pussy was ever so slightly wet. My dear Lily was sound asleep, and from the looks of things it was tiring herself out with masturbation that put her to sleep in the first place.

I gently felt one of Lily's breasts, soft and large. I stroked my thumb lightly back and forth over her nipple, eliciting a light sigh from her as she stirred awake.

"Emi's home," she keened, still half-asleep. "She's already horny, touching my boob." I moved my hand off her breast and stroked her cheek instead. "I think it might actually be you who's the horny one here, Lily," I replied, smiling at her.

"I *am* horny," she said. "I fucked myself to sleep thinking about our weekend with Steph, but then I still had a horny dream"

"About the weekend too?"

"Not exactly." She sat up straight, and indicated for me to sit next to her, which I did. She unbuttoned the rest of my work shirt and pushed it off my shoulders to reveal my breasts - I don't like to wear bras, after all. She put the tips of her index fingers on my nipples and then began to make circular motions with them, teasing me. I felt my face redden slightly, but I tried to resist.

"Can I hear about your horny dream then?" I asked. Lily stopped playing with my nipples and put her hands on my shoulders to slowly push me down onto my back. She pulled my skirt and panties off together, leaving me naked with my rapidly-stiffening dick pointed upwards. She lay down on top of me with her breasts squashed against mine and my dick nestled against her crotch so that I could feel her wetness on my shaft.

"I've been thinking since monday," Lily finally said, "you and Steph see each other almost every day because of work. I can't help but wonder if maybe something might happen between you two there."

"Are you worried?" I asked. In reality I didn't think there was really a way that Steph and I could even make time to do anything sexual at work, even if we both wanted to.

"Maybe... more like jealous of you both, I'd say." Lily rolled her hips a little as she responded there, rubbing her crotch against my dick. I ignored that as best as I could and chuckled.

"What we do at work hasn't changed. Besides, I'd tell you if anything happened." Lily nodded. "Yeah, you would." She paused for a moment. "So that means she still touches your butt sometimes?" This was something I'd let Lily know about before; Steph had been a little handsy with me ever since we'd made friends. I'd ended up not minding it so much as a playful thing, so Lily and I had decided at the time that if it didn't escalate it wasn't worth worrying about.

"Well, it hasn't happened so far this week," I said honestly, "but its Steph, so she'll probably carry on." Lily ground her crotch against my shaft again just a little bit in response. "Y'know, hearing that my wife had a sexy trans women friend at work who likes to touch her, just might've turned me on a bit from the moment you first told me."

"Wow, Lily," I said with mock condemnation.

"No, but like, it's real now. It's happened."

"Yeah. For both of us."

"And it was great. And it's *way* hotter than my fantasies." I laughed as Lily gushed. "But, like, really," she continued. "What if I'm really pregnant? Steph came in me twice, Emi."

"Yeah, I know. Your period should be this weekend, right?"

"Saturday, it should start on."

"We did think we want kids." Lily giggled somewhat awkwardly at that.

"I don't think this is quite what we had in mind." She hesitated, and looked blankly into where our chests met for a moment. "I... don't want to get rid of it, if I am pregnant. Sorry, Emi."

"Lily, I--"

"I know, I'm sorry, I know it's not really fair on you, I just..." She trailed off. She was getting very upset. This was clearly troubling her a lot more than she'd let on before. I took her face in my hands and gently kissed her for a moment.

"If you want to keep Steph's baby, then I want you to keep Steph's baby too. I knew the risks when I started hoping and planning to get something to happen between you two."

"You mean it?" I nodded. "What do we do about raising it though? Like, what about Steph?"

"Yeah, no, I'm not sure there, Lily," I sighed. "I think maybe it's best to cross that bridge if it turns out you really are pregnant. I'll buy a test on the way home on Friday."

"Thanks, Emi."

"And I'll invite Steph to come over again, maybe on Monday, seeing as its a bank holiday. You could do your test that day if your period hasn't started, and, y'know, we can decide what to do and stuff then."

"I really love you, Emi." We kissed again, deeper and more passionately this time. "I love you too, Lily," I said. "So much." Lily was a little red. She bit her lip and glanced away for a moment. "Emi, I'm actually... even more in the mood to do it now." Another roll of her hips to stroke my cock, which had only softened very slightly - a change that was undone immediately as Lily stroked her wet crotch against me. "Can we?" She had puppy eyes and an innocent tone. *What a temptress,* I thought. The answer was obviously yes though, and that's exactly what I told her.

"Can you top?" She asked, keeping both that look and that tone going.

"Happily," I replied, "do you wanna do it here though? You'd be more comfy if we were in bed or something." Lily looked down at the living room floor, and bit her lip again. "I kinda wanna do it on the carpet," she eventually admitted.

"Yeah? I'm ok with that." I wasn't lying, although I was surprised. None of the floors of our house were exactly our most preferred picks for where to have sex. Not usually at least. Regardless, we got up off the sofa and Lily laid down on her back on the carpet. I knelt in front of her, between her legs, and pressed the tip of my cock against her entrance.

"Oh. Er, Emi?" Lily interrupted. "Can we... keep it to anal?"

"Oh?" I didn't have a problem with that, but I was curious as to why. I did have a sneaky feeling though.

"There's lube somewhere," Lily continued before I could ask questions. "I actually played with my arsehole a bit today, so I might still be loose enough that you don't need to get me much more ready."

"Sure, nice," I responded.

The lube was near where my work shirt had fallen. I picked it up and coated my index and middle fingers with it, then started to use them to get Lily's anus nice and ready. One finger slipped in with almost no resistance, and the second was barelu anymore difficult. Just like Lily had said.

With my fingers in her arse, Lily very lightly moaned. I decided to play with her some beford the main event. I got on all fours, nice and low so that my face was right by her pussy, and I started to finger her arsehole very slowly there.

"Emi?" Lily said. "What's up, are you--" I answered her question with my tongue before she could even finish asking it. She cut herself off with a moan as I slid my tongue between her labia and licked her pussy once from bottom to top. I repeated this motion a few times, still using my two fingers to fuck her but at the same time, then switched to giving Lily's clit some love. I sucked on it a bit, just gently. That made Lily buck her hips and moan again, louder this time. I sped up with my fingers and flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth across her clit. Lily swore through shaky breaths, and I decided to insert a third finger into her butthole. It was wet and lose enough now that getting a third finger inside Lily wasn't an issue.

I went back to licking at Lily's labia instead of focusing on her clit, though I did start to tease her clit with the thumb of my free hand now too. That made Lily gasp, and I sped up the little circles I was drawing on her clit with my thumb to bring her closer and closer to the edge.

Instead of only licking her pussy lips, now I slipped my tongue inside her and teased her with licking movements like that. Almost as soon as I'd done that, Lily swore again, and started to moan soon after. Her hips rocked and her back arched, and I moved my hand away from her clit to hold her thigh as she began to shudder and squirm from orgasm. I started to relax and slow my movements to a stop, then pulled my fingers and tongue out of her as she calmed down again. She was still twitching slightly. She breathing heavily and was now shielding her face with her forearms. What I could see of it was beet red though.

"What... the fuck?" Lily panted. "That was... so good... We were only meant to do anal, Emi..."

"I know," I said, lining my cock up with her wet arsehole. "You still want it?" I pushed my tip inside her, "or not?"

Lily bit her lip and made a frustrated, lustful groan. "You *know* I do," she answered.

I lifted Lily's legs up and hooked them over my shoulders. Then, just as I was about to actually start fucking her, I paused.

"Lily, before I forget again, "I begun, "why *did* you want anal instead of vaginal so badly today?" Lily uncovered her face and looked me in the eyes, then glanced away shiftily. "Well, that's... embarrassing and a little awkward."

From that response, I was pretty sure my earlier suspicion was correct. "That's fine then. We can always *not* fuck at all."

"Noooo!" Lily moaned. "That's so mean. You're gonna think I'm a whore if I tell you." I started to pull my tip out of her anus, and she moaned again and gave in. "Even though I said all those things and I'm nervous and everything, I *want* to have Steph's baby," she almost shouted at me. Her face was reddening from embarrassment. "It's too hot, I think about how it won't be yours, and I should feel bad, but Steph's just so good, and she's hot, and her cock--" in sync with her saying that last word, I pushed my own cock deeper inside her arse until she'd taken all of me down to the base. She made a noise almost like a whimper before she could carry on.

"Her cock is *so* big," she finished her earlier thought. "It turns me on thinking about carrying her baby instead of yours." I nodded slowly and raised my eyebrows at her, and started to rock my hips back and forth to fuck her. She bit her bit her lip. "It has to be her baby. So at least until I'm definitely pregnant--"

"You want as little chance that my cum knocks you up as possible." Lily nodded after I finished her sentence for her. It was exactly what I'd thought was going on after all. I felt cock throb from the idea of it as I continued to slowly fuck Lily's arse. It was honestly extremely hot to me too. That said, I thought I might as well bully her about it a bit.

"But you still want fucking from me, so you're letting me have your arse still. I can see why you thought I'd call you a whore, Lily." She whimpered. "You are one, aren't you?" And again, only louder and lustier this time. She shook her head.

"N-not my fault."

"You're a slut who's falling deeper in love with a new cock than with her own wife." I started to speed up just a little. I could see Lily's pussy hole twitch while I mocked her, as if she were clenching.

"I love *you,*" Lily moaned. "It's all your fault, Emi. You let her... take me, l-let her steal me."

*Guilty,* I giggled to myself. "Did you resist?" At first Lily only moaned in a defeated, pleasured way in response to that.

"I s-still... love Emi..." She whined. One of hands moved to her pussy, to play wuth her clit while I fucked. I decided I'd tormented her enough.

"I know, Lily." I slipped her legs off my shoulders and moved myself over her.

"I love you too," I whispered to her. Another came whimper from her in answer. "I'll always stay with you."

"C-cum in me, Emi. Please," she moaned, ever so slightly teary-eyed.

"Soon, Lily," I replied. I noticed Lily starting to play with her clit more vigorously, so I decided to go all out. I worked my hips as hard and fast as I could, and I couldn't help but moan along with Lily as my need to cum became stronger and stronger. Soon Lily had wrapped her legs around me, and I felt my orgasm about to hit. I made sure my cock was as deep as possible inside my wife's arse, and with a lusting groan I begun to shoot my load inside her. I felt so much come out of me, as if I'd been holding back a lot longer than just a few days.

While I was still ejaculating, Lily gasped all of a sudden, and she shuddered briefly as little squirts of juice came out of her pussy and got us both wet. She moaned and sighed as her second orgasm ended.

"We both came," she mumbled, both cheery and tired.

"Yeah. I really enjoyed that." We kissed, and I pulled my cock from out of her while we did. "I love you, Lily."

"I love you, Emi," Lily responded. We kissed again, and held each other close.

We ended up falling asleep all wrapped up in each other after that. It was past 21:00 by the time we woke up, and we were both starving. We decided on just ordering in some food, so while Lily took care of that, I sent Steph the all-important invite to come over on the coming Monday. She'd accepted before our food had arrived, so all that was left for the three of us was to wait for the day to finally come...

***

Saturday and Sunday came and went, until on the bank holiday Monday there was still no sign of Lily's period, even by the early afternoon.

It had just gone 14:00 when our doorbell rang and Lily and I went to the door to welcome Steph in. Steph was dressed more casually this time; her shoes were trainers, and she had a miniskirt and lightly coloured top on. To be honest, I wondered how she was hiding her size with such a small skirt, but there you. I'd dressed less formally as well, opting for a similar skirt and top look, only my skirt reached my knees. Lily had wanted to look a little "fancy," as she'd said, for her test results though, so she was wearing a short red dress that she liked because it barely contained her boobs. She and I had both forgone underwear, considering how we expected today to end up something like last weekend.

Lily greeted Steph by stepping up on tiptoes and giving her a passionate kiss before she'd even closed the door behind them. I closed it instead, and then watched as the two held each other tightly with their lips locked together. My cock stirred from the sight of them loving each other.

When they broke for air, gasping, a string of spit hung between them. Lily's tongue was still stuck out slightly for a moment too, her eyes glazed. Steph stroked her cheek.

"What a welcome!" She said in a sultry but nonetheless happy voice. Then she looked down at me. "Do I get one off you too, Emi?" That question broke Lily out of her little trance. She lowered herself back to a comfortable standing position and nodded at me excitedly. I silently moved closer to Steph, closed my eyes, and pursed my lips slightly to show her she could have them. Less than a moment later, she was kissing me, and her hand was holding the back of my head as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I couldn't resist answering with own tongue, and I felt my arms move subconsciously to wrap around Steph's shoulders. That's when our kiss ended, though. Steph pulled away for air, and I must've been pulling a face just like Lily had been from she smirked at me just after.

"Enjoy that?" She teased, indicated downwards with a nod. Lily cooed as she and I both looked down and saw my dick, fully erect, was holding up my skirt. Steph, on the other hand, made no showing down there at all.

"How come you don't have one?" I asked, baffled.

"Self-control," Steph quipped back without hesitation. I bit my lip and gave her a frustrated look, but that just made her chuckle.

"So," she said after a brief pause. "I didn't miss the result, did I?"

"No," Lily responded. "We waited. And, um, we should go to the bedroom."

"Oh?"

"I wanted you to fuck me one last time."

"Before she takes the test, she means." I chimed in. Lily nodded. "Right. More for luck than anything else."

"And Emi's in on that too, huh? We doing you together, Lily?" Steph wrapped an arm around my wife, who was now blushing at the suggestion of getting fucked by the two of us at once. "That... M-maybe to celebrate?" She mumbled.

"All mine again then, huh?" Steph made an approving hum.

"I'll be there to watch again, but yeah," I said. Steph let go of Lily then, and took her shoes off.

"Good, wouldn't have it any other way." She stood back up. "Before I forget though..." She trailed off while putting her hands under her skirt. Soon, she was pulling her panties down her long, gorgeous legs, and stepping out of them. Now her skirt was being held up slightly, and as she moved to present my wife her panties, Lily and I both caught just a slight glimpse of Steph's big, lightly-stiffened cock.

"A return gift for my favorite married mother," she proclaimed as Lily took the panties from her with a giggle. "Sorry if I made any mess in them just now." Steph winked at her, then gave me another little smirk. Lily held the panties close to her face, and after making a quiet but pleasantly surprised noise, she licked at the cloth that was holding Steph's cock and balls only a moment ago.

"Don't worry," Lily said in a smooth voice. "It was a tasty mess."

"I'm glad." Steph imitated her tone, then they both laughed.

"Can you two stop flirting and fuck already?" I joked. At that, Lily nodded eagerly, took both Steph's and my hands again, and led us to our bedroom just like she had last weekend.

Once there, we stood in front of the bed for a bit.

"I think you should get Lily ready for my cock, Emi," Steph put her hand on my shoulder and told me. She was looking down at me mischievously, but I liked the sound of that idea too.

"Oh," Lily said before I could respond to Steph in any way. "I was going to have Emi prepare *you* for my pussy though." Also a good idea. I was fully erect already, and could feel pre-cum dripping out of dick.

"I can do both," I decided. "But who first?"

"Lily's today's special lady," Steph began, "she's into girls like us. Let's let her watch you strip me and suck my cock, then you kiss her and eat her out with the same mouth you used to pleasure me."

"Holy shit, I love it," Lily almost shouted. "Emi, do it." She waved her hand to emphasise that I should get started. I faced Steph while Lily sat on the bed to watch us. Steph's clothes had to come off first. I started with her top, taking hold of the bottom and pulling it upwards. She raised her arms towards the ceiling to help me, but I realised our height difference would make things a bit too difficult once I'd gotten the top past her neck - she's more than 20cm taller than Lily and I, after all.

Eija
Eija
53 Followers
12