The Result

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little help here, giantess?" I said to her with mock frustration.

"That's a compliment," she chuckled, but she also removed her top for me too. "Think you can manage now, hobbit?" She smirked down at me. Lily snorted in the background. I stuck my tongue out at Steph, but I knew I'd deserved that comment really. She dropped her top at our feet while I reached around her back and unclipped her bra. I slid the straps off her shoulders and she moved her arms so that I could easily pull her bra down off them. Now that Steph's breasts were free, Lily whistled from her seat on the bed to show her approval. Steph responded to her with a wink as I let her bra fall onto her top.

I looked at Steph's breasts, and stroked my finger gently around one of her areolae. She made a soft, happy humming noise.

"You like them, Emi?" I nodded, and started to mirror my circles orbiting her nipple on her other breast with my other hand. "Then maybe you can play with them a bit more later." She held my hands and moved her face very close to mine. "Right now, I need you to be a good little cuck-wife and suck my cock so that I cum in Lily's womb with it, remember?"

I looked up into Steph's eyes. She had a devious smile on her face. My cock was throbbing, and I felt more pre-cum leak from it. Lily made an excited cooing noise, and Steph giggled. I didn't realise why at first.

"You really liked that, huh, Emi?" Steph teased. I was about to nod when she continued. "We can see you dripping." I blushed intensely, enough that my head felt heavy. I snapped it downwards to look and sure enough, there were very visible strings of my juices hanging down from inside my skirt, with some of them clinging to my legs. I slowly looked back up, first at Lily, who was also slightly red, but she smiled at me sweetly. Then I met Steph's gaze again. She still wore that same almost cruel smile that made her even more sexy. My cock throbbed again, and I felt more blood flush my face as I instantly knew that Lily and Steph could probably see me leak even more juices rught then.

"Getting this turned on by a friend stealing your wife's pussy and knocking her up? I bet you've been praying desperately for her to have been impregnated, haven't you?"

I was getting so embarrassed and aroused that my mind was starting to cloud over, but Steph wasn't even close to wrong.

"Aren't you embarrassed?" She carried on mocking me. "You look like you're ready to blow your load just from this. No wonder Lily wants my baby and not yours."

Movement from Lily drew my attention. I glanced at her and saw she'd just thrown her dress away, leaving ger totally naked, and was now gently touching herself as she watched my humiliation.

Steph sat down on the bed. Her cock was erect enough to prop up her skirt in such a way that it and her balls were visible to me. She beckoned Lily with a finger, and I watched as my wife crawled up to Steph and they began lustfully, passionately tongue kissing. They both started touching each other's breasts a little as they kissed until Steph stopped to look at me.

"I'm still not undressed *or* fully hard yet, Emi," Steph told me flatly. "Better get on your knees and finish your job."

I did as I was asked. Steph and Lily got back to kissing and fondling each others tits while I lowered myself down onto my knees before Steph. I took one of her socks off first, and then the other. After I'd lifted her foot and removed her second sock though, I gently kissed the ball of her foot. I kept going for a little bit, seeing as Steph hadn't stopped me. I savoured the smoothness and softness of her sole on my lips and tongue, but soon it was time to move on to the main event. I scootched closer to Steph's crotch while she and Lily acted like I wasn't even present.

I took hold of the waistband of Steph's skirt. To a soundtrack of lips smacking and soft moans, I began to slowly work the skirt of off her. She adjusted her hips once or twice to help me without paying me any real notice.

The two of them naked together truly was an amazing sight. I could easily have watched Lily and Steph for hours. Instead, I leant forwards, nuzzled my face against Steph's shaft with eyes closed, and cradled her balls in one hand. Then I dragged my tongue slowly from the base of her cock all the way to the tip and back down again, savouring the flavour of the thing she was using to impregnate my dear Lily.

I took one of Steph's balls in my mouth and began to suck and lick it like that, and as I swapped to give her other some attention, I felt a hand on my head. I opened my eyes and looked to see it was Steph that was patting my head, but also that she and Lily had stopped kissing and touching each other to focus on watching me instead. I reddened, felt my little dick throb again, but carried on regardless. I licked at her scrotum a little, running my tongue underneath the goods inside. There was an addictive taste of sweat to Steph's balls, but I dragged myself away and back to her cock. I took hold of it with one hand near the base, and began teasing her tip with my tongue. That got a soft moan out of her, and she ruffled my hair gently.

After a little bit more licking, I kissed the head of Steph's cock, then worked my way slowly down to her base, planting breathy little kisses all over her shaft as I went.

"Mm, worship me," Steph sighed lustfully. I responded by pressing my tongue to her and licking my way back up the whole length of her fully-erect dick, then finally taking the head between my lips once I'd reached it. Another moan from Steph. She still had her hand on my head. Lily was watching intently, and touching herself again too.

I circled the tip of Steph's cock with my tongue while it was still inside my mouth, and then I started to take more of the monster in me. Lily made a pleased keening sound while Steph barely held back another groan of pleasure.

Only about halfway down Steph's length, I started to struggle. I slid back up off her cock for air and felt tears trickle from my eyes. I teased Steph's tip a little more, paying particular attention to her urethra this time, and tasting her pre-cum on the tip of my tongue. Steph gasped and gripped my hair a little tightly, but I ignored and started trying to take her inside my mouth again. I found myself wondering how much of this huge thing Lily had managed while she was under the table last weekend. If it were any more than I was managing then I could only be impressed, but I had always thought she was good with blowjobs.

I began bobbing my head up and down on Steph's cock, occasionally letting it go so I could get air, then teasing with my tongue a little more before I resumed fucking Steph with my mouth. It wasn't too long though before Steph was tapping my head to stop.

"Ok, Emi, ok," she said, her breaths starting to get heavy. "My cum's for Lily today, remember?" I retreated from her dick like she'd asked.

"I didn't know you could be such a cock-hungry woman, Emi." Lily was teasing me now, but from her face and her visible wetness as she stopped playing with herself, I wasn't too sure she had the right to call me that. It still made my dick pulse though, and I was sure I'd soaked the carpet under my crotch.

"Was it, um... good?" I mumbled, as if to no one in particular. Steph put her hand under my chin and tilted my head up so that our eyes met, and with her thumb she stroked my lips softly.

"Very," Steph answered me. "Now be a good little cucked slut and get Lily ready for me." I nodded. Just as Steph wanted, I climbed onto the bed, ready to eat my dear wife's pussy until it was time for her to take Steph's cock. Instead though, Lily held up a hand to stop me.

"I'm sorry, Emi," she said. "I'm already more than soaked enough after all." She smiled with just a hint of nervousness. "I'd rather skip to the main event."

"Oh. Yeah, that's ok," I replied. It was, of course, but I still couldn't help but feel a slight sense of disappointment. "I'll still a kiss though," Lily offered. We leant close to each other, and my erection pressed into her soft, lovely thigh as we touched lips for a few moments. When I moved away, I'd left a patch of pre-cum on her, but she wiped it up and sucked the juice from her fingertip. I felt myself throb down there again.

Steph's hand appeared on shoulder all of a sudden.

"My turn then," she taunted me. Lily gave a single firm, excited nod, and then got into position face down, arse up for Steph.

"Emi," Lily began, "how about you spread and me open for Steph, make things a bit easier for us?"

"Mm, good idea," agreed Steph.

I took up a position on my knees at Lily's hip, facing Steph. Then, I put my hands just under Lily's arsecheeks, and spread her. From my angle, I could just about see her pussy lips parting, shining slick with arousal.

After that, the head of Steph's cock was soon pressed against Lily's open entrance as she lined herself up. Lily made a hungry cooing sound the moment Steph's tip touched her.

"I've been looking forward to doing this again," Steph muttered mostly to herself, and then pushed herself inside Lily. It seemed easier compared to the last times, but Lily still moaned as the giant cock entered her and filled her insides. Steph gripped Lily's hips and quickly slammed her way in as deep as Lily could take her. My wife gave off a scream of mixed pain and pleasure as Steph's cock must've hit her back wall, but she also shuddered, and juice squirted from around the spot where she and Steph were one as she came. That didn't matter to Steph, who got to work rocking her hips back forth to fuck Lily. She didn't start off slowly this time, but she didn't really go hard and fast either.

I myself let go of my hold on Lily now that Steph was inside, so as not to be in the way. I sat back a little and decided to watch and masturbate instead.

"Fuck, Lily," Steph suddenly said. "I love the way your pussy wraps and my cock." Lily tried to give a response, probably one of gratitude, but her moans and her heavy, erratic breathing meant that words failed her. "It's like you were made for me." She started to speed up. Lily let out a louder moan, while Steph turned her eyes on me. "Maybe I'll steal you for real." My cock throbbed in my hand from that, and I couldn't help cum right then. Overwhelming pleasure surged throughout my crotch, and I did my best to stifle a groan by biting my lip as my load sprayed onto the bedding between me and Lily. Steph laughed. "Emi just came, Lily," she announced. "Looks like I've got approval." Another unintelligible moan from Lily, whose hand was now rubbing her clit while Steph railed her. "How about it, baby?" Steph continued, "wanna be my wife instead?"

"Mmm... l-love... y-ye..." It was barely there, but it sounded like Lily agreeing. I probably would've cum right then if I hadn't only just. I felt a twist in my heart, but more juice still leaked from my cock. Instead, it was Lily who came again. She squirted just a little more and pressed her face into one of our pillow to muffle herself as she groaned loudly and lustfully. I could just about hear her calling Steph's name into the pillow as her orgasm subsided too.

As if in response, Steph sped up even more, going harder and faster, and moaning with the effort and the pleasure.

"St...eph... cum..." Lily managed to say through her moaning and breathing. Steph spanked her arse in response, getting a squeal out of Lily. "Why don't you ask *nicely* if you want something?"

"Pl... c-cum," was about all Lily managed, so Steph spanked her other arsecheek harder. "Please!" Lily finally shouted. "Ste- please! C...um, plea..." She was totally begging now, as much of a struggle as that was for her due to her condition. Steph hadn't stopped going as hard as she could since Lily had had her second orgasm after all. That satisfied her partner though, as Steph bit her lip and then grinned to herself.

"Do you love me, baby?" Steph asked Lily after a pleasured moan. Lily was nodding a lot. "S-so much," she murmered. Steph clearly heard her still. "Good girl," she answered, "I love you too. So here you go."

Steph put one hand on Lily's shoulder and pushed her cock as deep into Lily as she could. Lily gasped in pleasure and pain, and to be honest I was surprised that it didn't seem like she'd cum again from that move like she had when Steph entered first her.

That soon changed though. Steph's breath heaved and she groaned as she orgasmed, shooting another of her loads into my darling Lily. As Steph's ejaculation began, Lily swore and whined and quivered violently. There was no squirting this time, but from her sudden shaking and her vocal reaction to Steph's seed made me sure this was a third orgasm.

Steph bit her lip and pulled out of Lily, who gasped in reaction to Steph's sudden exit. Cum soon started to spill from Lily's hole, dripping onto our bed beneath her. She collapsed so that she was laid down, then rolled over so that she was flat on her black. Her face was bright red and she was taking harsh, long breaths.

"That was way too good," she said, sounding almost distraught. "I came so much."

"I'll struggle walking tomorrow I think," Steph said. We all chuckled for a moment. "I really enjoyed that though, yeah." She looked my way. "Emi?"

"You two are amazing together," I stated truthfully. "I could watch you too forever, I think." I looked down at my still damp, still semi-erect dick and the mess I'd made, and let out a sigh. "So sexy," I concluded. Lily reached over and put a hand on my thigh. Steph just smirked her signature smirk. "That's really nice, but I was gonna make sure you weren't torn up over the dirty talk we had." That twisting feeling in my heart came back, and I nodded slightly.

"That... wasn't serious. Right?" Lily said.

"Yeah, no," Steph confirmed. "I know what you two like, so I went for it. I'm not interested in breaking you two up though, so I hope you're not hurt."

"I did like it," I admitted. "It hurt, but it hurt good."

"I wouldn't let Emi and I break up anyway," Lily added. I placed my hand on hers. We were all silent for a moment.

"I don't think it's a *bad* idea though," I finally said. Steph raised her eyebrows, and Lily shot up so that she sitting straight.

"What?" She practically shouted.

"Not like that. Don't worry. I meant, like," I hesitated over my explanation. "What if we were all together? We couldn't do anything too official, but what if we were kind of..." They were looking at me, and I started to get embarrassed. I looked down as my face reddened. "All together from now on?" I finished. I looked back up to see Steph and Lily exchange a glance.

"I don't think I'm against that." Steph was the first to eventually respond. Lily chewed her lip a little.

"It's quite soon," she said. "But we could all live and raise the baby together." Steph and I nodded in sync. Lily thought to herself for a moment, her eyes closed.

"*If* I'm pregnant," she eventually said. "Let's do it then. How does that sound? We can make it 'official' then."

"That sounds fair enough, I suppose," Steph answered, and I agreed.

After a little more chatting, Lily left to clean up, and to finally do her pregnancy test. Steph and I wished her luck, and stayed behind on the bed. A little after she'd gone, Steph scootched closer to me and put her hand on my thigh. Our eyes met.

"So," she said. "I noticed that someone couldn't resist my foot earlier."

"Don't tease me," I mumbled, looking away as I felt my face heat up."

"I liked it."

"Oh." I turned back to meet her gaze again.

"If we're gonna be together from now on, I'd like to get you to do that a little more." She kissed me, and pulled me into her lap as she did fulling embracing me. The feel of her naked skin on mine was heavenly, and I let myself sigh peacefully into our kiss.

We were still snuggled together when Lily came back into the room. She stood just in the doorway. Her hands were held behind her back.

"Hey lovebirds," she teased. "Guess which three ladies are gonna be mothers together?"

Steph and I straightened up, staring at her.

"For real?" I asked. Steph started to grin. the expression spread to Lily and I as Lily revealed the pregnancy test she had behind her back. There, sure enough, were the two thin lines that could only mean that Lily was carrying Steph's child.

12