The Résumé Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know Mom, but I don't see how I would ever be able to forgive her." Mom looked at me with deep sadness in her eyes but didn't respond to my comment.

"Many people have been in your situation and didn't leave their spouse. I guess they loved them so much they had to give it another try."

Max was at Mom's side looking up at her expectantly, still waiting on his food. The motion of his tail, back and forth, make it look like his whole body was wagging. When she sat the food on the floor, Max went after it like he hadn't eaten in days. I guess maybe he didn't like the fast food as much as I thought.

****

Becky

I woke up Sunday morning, but it felt like I hadn't slept a wink. I'm meeting Jim tomorrow night, and he wants me to explain the situation to him. He said I had better tell him the truth. I know one thing about tomorrow night; I can't tell him the truth. The truth is just too crazy, and Jim would never forgive me.

I don't know how I got myself in so deep. It was like I was led down a path to destruction without any options to choose a different direction. Now, I needed to figure out what I was going to say to Jim that would minimize the damage. I know he loves me. Hopefully, if I play my cards right, he will stay and eventually forgive me.

Looking back it all seems crazy. I lied on my résumé to get the position I wanted. It was the position I was destined for. I love designing advertising campaigns, and I am good at it. I've proven myself in the two years I've been at Hartford. But the résumé lie proved to be a bad idea. My boss, Ken, checked my credentials a few months after I started; he figured out that I had not attended Stanford and didn't have a master's degree.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

"Becky, can you come to my office?" It was about four months after I had started at Hartford and the day was almost over. Ken was livid. "What the fuck? Becky." I was preparing to give you a promotion and it required that I verify your credentials. I don't know how we missed it the first time, but you didn't attend Stanford did you?" I knew instantly, I was fucked. "And you don't have a master's degree, do you?"

I know the look of shock on my face told the story. "No, Ken. I'm sorry, but I lied on my résumé. I wasn't getting any consideration for the position I wanted, so I embellished a little."

"A little, my ass. You claimed to have a master's degree from a prestigious university. It's not even close to being true."

I was freaking out. I figured my job was over, and I would be escorted out of the building within minutes. "Ken, I may not have that degree, but you have to admit I helped build the most successful campaign Hartford's had in years."

"Jesus Christ, Becky. That may be true but do you know what is going to happen when I tell Roger you were hired under false pretenses? He's probably going to fire me. The damage to the firm's reputation will probably cost us both our jobs."

I started to cry. I'd been so happy with this job and the reputation I was building, and now it was all going to come apart. "Ken, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything, Becky. Just get out of my sight. I have to think over my next steps. I don't know what I'm going to do here. Just go home, will ya?"

I left. I was despondent that night. I was beside myself, knowing that not only was my job almost certainly over, but my reputation was going to be damaged beyond repair. All that I worked for was going down the drain.

"Becky, are you alright? You look like your dog just died."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I told Jim they were looking to make cuts at Hartford. I was probably losing my job. Jim was supportive and upbeat as usual. Sometimes, that really pissed me off. I worried about everything and Jim just seemed to live life as if everything was always going to work out for the best.

I wasn't even sure if I should go in the next day, but I did. Ken didn't ask me to come to his office, so I just went about doing my job. I figured the hammer would drop any minute. Every time my phone rang, I figured it was HR who would hand me my walking papers.

About three days later, Ken texted me, asking that I come to his office at the end of the day. I just knew my goose was cooked.

"Becky, I've thought of every possible way out of this situation, and I can't see a way to rid myself of your lying ass without damaging my career. So, I'm considering not telling Roger or HR about your lie."

"Ken, thank god." I was so relieved that maybe this situation wasn't going to explode in my face. "Ken, if you could find a way to make that work, I will be forever in your debt."

"Becky, if anyone ever found out that I knew you lied and I didn't fire you, I would immediately be fired myself. My reputation will be on the line if I allow this situation to continue."

"Ken, you won't regret it. I'm going to be the best campaign designer this firm has ever had."

"Becky, this isn't going to come for free for you. I'm not going to put my reputation at risk without some form of compensation."

"Compensation? What is it you want, Ken? Are you asking me to kick back some of my salary to you?"

"No, Becky. You would have to give me half your salary before it meant anything to me. And, how would you explain that to Jim? What I want is something more personal. Something that you have that I would really enjoy."

Now I was really confused, but my confusion didn't last long.

"Becky, can I see your tits?"

I was absolutely shocked and emphatically told him "No way." His response was to tell me that he wasn't going to risk his career for nothing, but he might be willing if I consent to giving him a few blowjobs. I just stood there, stunned.

"Come on Becky. You are a beautiful woman and I've fantasized about you sucking my cock. I have a big cock and you're gonna love it."

I was still speechless. I knew if I told him to fuck off, my job, and probably my career was over. But, would giving Ken a blowjob save it?

He was older, somewhere in his fifties, but was in good shape and not bad looking. In fact, I would say most women would think of him as handsome. In the few months I worked there, I sized him up as somewhat arrogant and self-important. That wasn't unusual in the advertising industry, you had to be fairly aggressive to get ahead in the ad agency world.

I'm not proud of it, but I gave Ken his blowjob that night. I was thinking it was a one-off, that I would give him the BJ and it would be done. I was wrong, and I started down the path to the biggest mistake of my life.

Ken acted normal the next day, but a couple of days after that he asked me into his office again. It was the middle of the day so I assumed it was for business. I had been hoping for the past couple of days that my resume debacle was behind me, but it didn't feel right. Somehow, I knew this wasn't over.

"Becky. I thoroughly enjoyed our activity Tuesday evening. I know it was probably a shock to you but you were a trooper and gave great head." I winced at his words. "I'm sure you know this is not over," he paused. "I want more. I don't want you all anxious, so I'm going to spell it out for you. I want sex from you, not just blowjobs." I knew something like this was coming, but I was shocked.

"Ken, there is no way."

"Hang on, Becky, let me finish. I want sex once a week for the next two months. I know you are worried about cheating on your husband, but he will never find out. You know I have a big cock, and women have told me I know how to use it. I'm sure you will enjoy it as well. You are a very sexy woman."

"Ken, I'm not having sex with you and no, I wouldn't enjoy it. You think I would enjoy cheating on my husband?"

"Don't be hasty, Becky. Your husband would never find out," Ken paused.

"There is no way I can do this, Ken."

"Look, take a week to think about it. I know you love this job, but you fucked up and got me into a bind. Your ad work shows real promise, and I'm willing to help you. I know you can make a name for yourself in this industry, but your mistake is going to cost you. It's going to cost you eight fucks to be exact."

"Ken, I can't do this."

"You decide Becky. Come next Thursday and be ready to stay late. Tell your husband you have a mandatory Thursday evening management meeting, and you'll be home around eight. You do this or pack your stuff and be out this Friday. It's up to you. If you're here Monday, I'll know you have accepted my offer."

I went home that night and couldn't hide my feelings from Jim, so I told him the layoffs at work were confirmed and I might be cut. Jim again encouraged me and told me to tell them I would do what it takes, even work for a reduced salary. I still can't believe what I was doing the following Thursday night.

****

Jim

It was Monday evening as I knocked on the door to my home. It just didn't feel right to walk right in. As I waited for Becky to come to the door, I glanced across the street and saw Stan and Bridgette looking out their window.

The door swung open, "Jim, why are you knocking? Come in."

I chuckled for a second. "Yeah, I think Stan and Bridgette were wondering the same thing," pointing to them across the street."

"Fuck them, Jim. They are just nosy."

I thought maybe they were just concerned for their neighbors but didn't say anything. Becky closed the door, and we stood there for a few seconds, looking at each other. Becky jumped forward and tried to hug me, but I held my hand up. She stepped back. I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

"I made crispy chicken, Jim. Would you like some?"

Crispy chicken was my favorite, and I could smell the aroma throughout the house. I knew Becky was trying to butter me up. "No thank you, Becky. Let's just get this over with. I could see a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks, but she didn't wipe them, like she didn't want to acknowledge them.

I went over to the couch and motioned for Becky to sit in the chair.

"Jim, I am so sorry for what I did. I wished you hadn't seen that."

Those first words out of her mouth got me angry. "Yeah, I'll bet. That way you could keep fucking him and cuckolding me, huh?" That stunned her and tears were really rolling down her face now. I could feel tears in my eyes as well, but my anger just let them fall. I got up and grabbed a box of tissues out of the kitchen then walked back to the living room and handed them to Becky.

"Becky, how could you do this to me, to us? I thought we were following your plan." I pointed to the kitchen where we both knew she had posted our family plan. I didn't see fucking your boss anywhere on that plan."

"Oh, Jim, it wasn't. It isn't. It wasn't supposed to happen. It never should have happened."

"Then why, Becky. Tell me that. Did you fall in love with him or just got so hot looking at him that you had to fuck him?"

I think Becky knew the moment of truth was at hand. She stammered and was grasping for words. She was now almost sobbing.

Then what did she do? Yeah, she lied.

"Jim, it only happened that one time you caught us. He told me he would give me a big promotion if I did it, and you know how I wanted to advance."

Suddenly rage filled my brain. Almost like that first night here in this same room. I knew what she was saying was a big lie. I could tell by the way they were fucking when I saw them that night that they were comfortable lovers. And, I knew she had been lying about those Thursday management meetings. Becky thought I was so stupid that I couldn't put two and two together.

"Fuck you, Becky. That's a lie!" I yelled with venom in my voice.

"No, no, Jim. Please believe me. You've got to believe me. And, it will never happen again." Her words were coming out between her sobs. "Please, I'm so sorry. I need you to forgive me, so we can get past this. So we can get back on our plan."

Her fucking plan! Fuck that!

"Fuck you, Becky." I stood up. "I came here to hear the truth. Now you try to feed me this line of bullshit. I'm done. Fuck your plan. I'm out. I'm out of your life. You will have to find another cuckold to be a part of your plan."

I headed for the door. Becky jumped in front of me, and I pushed her back hard enough that she fell backward. She landed on her ass in the middle of the living room and wasn't hurt, not that I really cared at the time.

I ran out the door and headed for my truck. This was a repeat of the night last week, but this time, Becky wasn't going to let me get away. She came out the door screaming for me not to leave. I didn't give a shit what she screamed, I was getting out of there. As I jumped in my truck, Becky disappeared behind it. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Becky laying on the driveway behind my truck. What the fuck? To get out of there I was going to have to run over Becky. I hate to say it, but in my rage, I considered it. I never took the truck out of park. I just sat there for a minute, then got out of the truck.

"Becky, get the fuck up or I'm going to run over your ass." Becky looked up with pleading eyes.

"Jim, if you will come back in, I will tell you the whole truth. I promise. Every bit of it. I think it will end our marriage, but I will tell you everything.

I stood over Becky and looked down. I had come here to find out what happened so I calmed down and agreed. "OK Becky. Get up, and let's go back in the house."

****

"Jim, are you sure you want to hear this?' We sat back down, me on the couch and her in the chair again. "Couldn't we just agree that I fucked up major and try to find a way to fix this? It will never happen again. The details don't really matter, do they?"

I was angry again. She had crushed my heart and destroyed our dreams and was acting like this was something that could just go away. That desire to choke her was back. Instead, I used my arm and raked everything on the coffee table to the floor. Magazines, two candy dishes, a box of tissues and other various items all went flying.

"No, Becky. Talk now, or I'm gone forever. You have about ten seconds before I walk out that door. And, I will run over your ass this time if you jump under my truck."

"Jim, you have to promise me to at least consider staying with me. What I did was so awful, but I can't live without you in my life. We are made for each other."

"Becky, now!"

So Becky started telling the story. Every bit of it. About thirty seconds into her story, she stopped crying. In fact, her face went expressionless. It was like the shock of telling the story was making her numb. She told me how it started, about her lying on her résumé and then Ken pressuring her for sex for two months. Then, she told me why it continued after the two months.

"It was almost the end of the two months," she said. "Just a couple of weeks to go. Ken and I were doing it on the couch in his office. As always, I was completely naked. Then Roger walked in."

Roger was the head of Becky's company.

"He acted shocked at what we were doing and fired us both on the spot. I wasn't talking, but Ken was telling him how we were both valuable assets and us leaving would damage the company. Then Ken, being the arrogant prick that he is, offered for me to give Roger a blowjob."

"'Let her give you a blowjob and then think it over,' he said. 'She gives great head'. I couldn't believe what he was offering Roger, or that Roger would be interested, but he was."

"I ended up giving Roger a blowjob that night. The next week, on what was supposed to be the final Thursday, I went into Ken's office, both he and Roger were sitting at Ken's desk. Ken looked up, smiled and said, 'Becky, Roger and I were just talking. He knows what I've been getting and wants more than a blowjob.' Then Ken stood up. 'I'll see you guys tomorrow,' he said, walking past me towards the door. 'Becky, why don't you get naked for the big guy.'"

"Roger is less aggressive and probably wouldn't have had the balls to fuck me but apparently Ken had it all set up. I looked over at Roger. He was smiling at me as I began taking off my clothes. After we had sex, Roger talked about doing it again sometime soon, and how he thought I enjoyed my time with Ken. He spoke like I was a willing participant and that we would be doing this regularly going forward. That is when I understood what was expected and what I had become. I was the company whore. At least for it's top two executives."

Becky stopped talking and just looked at me like she was waiting to see if I had any questions. Her face was still expressionless.

I was hurt and angry. "How could you let this happen? When did this all start, Becky?"

"About five months after I started at Harford," she answered matter of factly. Her lack of emotion was starting to freak me out. What was going on in her head?

"Five months after you started? Really? You've been working there for almost two and a half years. You fucked one or the other of these guys once a week for the past two years? That means you have been fucked over one-hundred times by someone other than me during our marriage."

That number blew my mind, and I figured Becky would lose it realizing the magnitude of her transgressions. But she didn't. She looked at me, still without expression, and said, "Yeah, I guess so."

Becky's actions just didn't fit the situation. She started out distraught, almost unable to control her grief. Now, she was acting like some kind of robot, like something in her had snapped. I, too, was shocked. Shocked that my wife was indeed the company whore.

"Fuck Becky. I can't believe you would..." I was startled by a loud knock at the door. Becky acted like she hadn't heard it and I just sat there. I didn't know who it was, but they could just go away. Then the knock came again, much louder and more insistent. "OKC PD, would you please come to the door," a loud angry voice boomed from the other side of the door.

Fuck. Stan and Bridgette had called the cops. I guess I couldn't blame them. Becky laying under my truck must have looked pretty crazy.

I opened the door.

"We got a call about a disturbance at this residence. May we come in?

"No disturbance here officer."

I could see him look past me to my zombie wife sitting on the couch. She was staring blankly out into space. That's when I noticed the items scattered across the living room floor. This didn't look good.

"Is that your wife, sir? We would like to speak with her."

I invited them in and after I had introduced us, I went to the kitchen, speaking with one officer. The other stayed with Becky in the living room.

I explained the situation without going into any detail and told him I was angry but would never physically hurt Becky. "As much as I wanted to," I said with a half laugh, trying to make light of the situation. The officer just looked up from the notepad he was scribbling on and didn't smile.

We walked back into the living room, and I looked at Becky. She was talking to the cop and had recovered somewhat. I noticed the sad look in her eyes had returned, and tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"Sir, mam, we have no reason to arrest either of you, but this is a potentially dangerous situation. We have seen these types of situations get out of hand many times before." Then he looked directly at me. "Sir, I'm going to ask you to leave and not come back any sooner than tomorrow. Can you do that?"

A few minutes later the cops watched me get in my truck and drive away. I headed back to the hotel. I needed to let Max out.

****

Becky called about thirty minutes after I was escorted out of my own house. The sadness had returned to her voice.

"Jim, I'm sorry you had to hear all that. I'm sorry about everything that has happened. It's been so out of control. We need to finish our talk. Can you come over in the morning?"