The Résumé Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Becky, I have a job, don't you? Are you going to quit?"

"I don't know, Jim. I don't know what to do. Should I quit? Will you promise to come back if I quit?"

"Becky, don't do anything drastic. We need to give this some time. I need some time to think about everything that has happened."

I thought I needed to get away from this situation as quickly as possible. I wondered just how fast I could accomplish a divorce, but something didn't feel right.

"Becky, we can talk again in a few days. I need some time to think over what you told me."

"Jim, please, don't let this be the end of us."

"Just do me one favor. Don't fuck either one of them again. I'll talk to you soon."

****

Becky texted me every evening, asking me to come home and telling me she loved me. Thursday night she texted saying there had not been a 'management meeting'. I understood she was telling me she hadn't fucked her boss again. I wondered what kind of pressure Ken had put on her and how she had resisted. I responded by saying thanks for letting me know and telling her I was headed back to KC to visit my family for the weekend. She responded that she was hoping we could talk again this weekend. I told her it was too soon.

I hadn't visited my lawyer Bob again. I didn't know what was holding me back, but I had an uneasy feeling. I knew there was more to the story, and I needed to figure it out. Plus, besides divorcing Becky, I needed to find a way to exact my revenge on Ken and Roger. I wasn't sure if my revenge would be a beating or some other way, but I knew they would get what they deserved before this was over.

****

I had texted Mom 'we' were coming up for the weekend, and she wasn't surprised when it was only Max and I.

"So how are you boys doing?" Mom asked as we walked through the door.

"We've been better, Mom, but we're hanging in there." Dad was in his easy chair watching the Friday night MLB game. I noticed it wasn't the Royals. I don't think Mom had told him my situation and I think he was still oblivious to it all.

"I've kept some dinner warm for you in the oven. Let me pull it out and get you set up," Mom said.

I sat down at the table and started to make my plate with the lasanga she had set in front of me.

"So how are you and Becky doing, Jim? I talked to her mother this week, but apparently she hasn't told her family anything. Jean didn't mention you guys having any trouble."

"Well, we've talked, but the police broke it up before we could finish." I could see the look of shock on Mom's face, so I quickly told her that no, I hadn't hurt Becky, then told her what had happened. I didn't mention that Becky was also fucking her boss's boss.

I heard the front door open and Kyle say something to Dad as he entered. "Jimbo!" Kyle's voice boomed as he entered the kitchen. "I'm glad you're here. I need a drinking buddy tonight. Tracy is out with a friend, so I'm glad you're up."

Mom was scooping some food into Max's dish and looked over at us. "You boys stay out of trouble tonight. If you don't, I'll ground you both. I'm still your mother, you know."

****

We arrived around 9pm and Shooter's was crowded. I hadn't hung out in the place since my college days but was amazed I still recognized a number of people. We shot a couple of games of pool and finally found a booth. Kyle was really pounding the beer down. I was working on my beer and still had a full one on the table.

"You always were kinda a lightweight," Kyle said. "You could never keep up with me." I recognized the challenge and gulped down the one in my hand. He knew I had the ability to drink a lot of alcohol, probably more than him, so I knew he was trying to get drunk.

"Hey there boys, fancy meeting you here." I looked up. It was Tracy and her friend. "Mind if we join you? Jim, this is my good friend, Cindy. We were roommates in college for our freshman year." We both scooted over in the booth and Cindy sat down next to me.

They were both dressed to the nines. Cindy was tall, like Tracy, with blonde hair and big boobs that bulged out of the top of her low cut shirt.

"We just came from dinner over at the Rockery. They have great steaks," Cindy said.

"You guys need to catch up," Kyle said.

Kyle ordered shots for all of us. If they were catching up, Kyle and I were just getting more drunk.

Cindy was a flirt and really talked me up, touching my arm and hand as we talked. If felt good to just be out again, not thinking of my troubles. I flirted back.

The next round of shots came. "These are called Kisses," Tracy said. "They are two different flavors that taste great mixed," she winked at me. I looked down and could see two green and two yellow shots. Tracy and Kyle each picked up a different color shot and downed them. Then they gave each other a passionate kiss.

"The more passionate the kiss the better they mix and the better they taste," Tracy said, winking again.

"Our turn," Cindy said smiling. We picked up ours and then drained them. Cindy leaned over and kissed me passionately.

"Wow, they do taste great," I said smiling, enjoying both the taste and the kiss.

I'm not sure how many Kisses we did after that, but I was really buzzed and getting a lot of kisses.

****

As I was waking out of my hangover fog I had the most pleasant feeling in my groin. It felt like someone was giving me a blowjob. It felt wonderful, and I was rock hard. I looked down and could see Cindy's lips traveling up and down my shaft, deep-throating me with abandon.

It felt so good I just relaxed and watched her do her thing for a moment or two. She was certainly talented at this. The early morning sun was shining light into the bedroom, and I realized I was in a strange bedroom. Am I at Cindy's place? I was trying to remember the events of late last night. I looked back down. God, this girl seemed to be in love with my cock. She certainly seemed to love sucking it.

My head cleared and I finally started thinking about something other than her wonderful mouth around my cock. I started to panic and pulled Cindy's mouth from my cock. I struggled towards the head of the bed trying to get my cock away from her talented mouth.

"Cindy, what am I doing here? How did I get here?" I tried desperately to remember the events of late last night.

Cindy scooted up the bed and tried to get my cock back in her mouth. "Cindy, stop for a moment." She lifted up but kept her hand on my cock, stroking it. "Cindy, did I..., I mean, did we, last night...?"

"No, you were a gentleman. Well, I guess I should say, you passed out. But I'm patient and I know you would be up for me this morning." She looked down at my hard cock and smiled.

Her mouth went back to my cock. I pulled her back off. "Cindy, I can't do this. I mean, I'm married."

"I know you're married, but let's forget that for now. You have a nice cock there, and I'm gonna ride it."

She climbed over my body and positioned her shaved pussy directly over my cock. I know I should have pushed her off but looking at her beauty and that beautiful pussy had me mesmerized. I guess I wasn't reacting very fast in my hungover state because she pushed down, and after my cock entered her warm tunnel she began bouncing up and down.

It was glorious. I laid back, staring at the ceiling. What a way to wake up. This beautiful blonde goddess bouncing up and down on my cock, with her big tits and her slim waist. This girl obviously loved sex. I was lost. I was going for it.

We spent the next hour fucking in a number of positions. If this girl wanted a good fuck, I was going to do everything in my power to give it to her. I came once and laid back exhausted. I must have fallen asleep again, and as before, I was awakened by another blowjob. I'm telling ya, this girl could win awards for her cock sucking skills. After I was hard again, I pushed her onto her back and drove my shaft back into that sweet pussy. Again, we were off to the races in another passionate fuck.

After it was over, I was fully aware of my surroundings. Without my libido, I was having buyer's remorse.

"Cindy, that was fantastic but I, we, shouldn't have done this. I'm married, and I don't, I mean, I didn't fuck around."

Relax, Jim. Like I said, I knew you were married, but you are a great looking guy, and you gave me a wonderful fucking."

"But, Cindy..."

"Oh, stop, Jim. Kyle and Tracy told me you were having marriage troubles and said you probably needed this."

That pissed me off. "Oh, I see. They asked you to give me a mercy fuck, did they?"

"No, it's not like that at all. They said that you are a nice guy and if I liked you, not to worry about your marital status. They said you were getting a divorce." I just looked at her, this beautiful naked woman. She was smiling at me. "Jim, you are a nice guy. I had a wonderful time last night and this morning. I hope you did, too."

"Cindy, I'm not sure I should have done this. You were great. One of my best ever but..." Cindy put her finger to my lips to shut me up.

"Jim, I had a great time. If you leave your wife I hope that we can do this again sometime. I put my number in your phone last night. Call me if things don't work out with your wife."

I smiled at her. "Thanks for the wonderful time, Cindy."

I saw my phone sitting on the nightstand. I grabbed it and fired up Uber. I had 10 minutes before the car arrived.

I got dressed. "If my marriage ends, I would love to get together again... I mean, to get to know you better." Then I was out the door.

****

It was only about seven in the morning when the Uber drove me to my parents. Kyle's truck was there. I guess he crashed there because it was close to Shooters and had been drinking.

As I came through the door, I saw him sleeping on the couch. I shook him awake.

"Kyle, what the fuck was last night about? I mean, Cindy and all?" Kyle was squinting, trying to get awake enough to talk.

"You tell me big guy." He finally said, "It looked like you two were getting along wonderfully when you got into that cab."

I was pissed and my voice was raised. "Kyle, you set me up. You set it up so I would fuck Cindy," I almost shouted.

I noticed Kyle was not looking at me. He had a blank expression on his face and was looking past me. I started to say something else but glanced over to where he was looking. Mom was standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room with an angry expression on her face.

"Oh, fuck," was all I could say.

****

"Kyle set it all up, Mom. I don't know where he found that Cindy girl, but she was gorgeous and very willing and I was-- drunk." Mom and I were sitting at the kitchen table drinking strong coffee, which I so desperately needed. Mom could see I was troubled and very embarrassed.

"Jim, you don't have to explain yourself to me. You are an adult." She paused and looked up from her coffee. "I know you and Becky are having your troubles but..."

"Hey," I said abruptly, looking past her, just staring into space. I looked back at Mom. "Sorry, I didn't mean to cut you off, but I think I just figured out something." Mom looked at me curiously. "It's been something that has been bothering me since Becky told me her story. You remember I told you that she lied on her résumé, and when her boss found out, he started using that against her and blackmailed her for sex?"

"Yes, but..."

"I think I just realized what really happened. Mom, I know this sounds crazy, but I don't think her boss discovered the lie on her résumé four months after she started working there. I think he knew it all along. I think he discovered it before he hired her, but hired her anyway. Then he used it to extort sex from her." I paused to let the words sink in.

"He let her start working there in a big job, told her how wonderfully she was doing, and talked to her about promotions. He knew she was very career driven, so he told her what a great career she was going to have, then sprung his so-called discovery on her so he could pry sex out of her."

"Jim, that is crazy. Do you think that is what really happened?"

"You can bet on it, Mom. I'd give you ten to one odds that's how it went down. That doesn't absolve Becky from her responsibilities, but it does change my perspective somewhat."

I sat there for a minute, staring into space, just thinking it through.

"Jim, what are you-"

"Mom, I need to talk to Becky again."

****

"They set you up." It was Sunday evening. Max and I were in the living room of our house with Becky. I sat in a chair across from Becky on the couch, and started telling her what I suspected.

"Do you really think so? That sounds crazy."

"Yeah, you told me that just before your two months was up with Ken, you were caught by Roger. Then he made it clear that everything was going to continue. It sure looks like they both set you up. I think this was their plan all along. They knew you couldn't stop the sex once Roger caught you and wanted in."

"Jim, it's almost unbelievable."

"Becky, who does a background check four months after they hire someone? They had to know your deception from the beginning."

Becky's shoulders slumped and her lower lip started to quiver, then her eyes filled with tears. "Jim, I've been so stupid. I let my pride and ambition..." , she couldn't finish her sentence then started crying out loud. "I let this ruin my marriage."

Max jumped up on the couch and stood beside Becky, looking into her eyes. She hugged him as she cried. I just remained silent. After a few moments, Max laid down next to her and rested his head on her leg. I could feel his concern for her. He knew she was in pain and that caused him pain. Frankly, it caused me pain as well. As much as I wanted to hate this woman for what she had done to us, seeing her in pain hurt me deeply.

I took Max with me when all this had begun, like he was my dog, like he was my possession. But I knew he and Becky were true best friends. That dog's love her unconditionally. He loved her like none of this shit had ever happened, because to him, it hadn't.

I wished, my love was as unconditional as Max's.

For the first time since all this began, I felt sorry for her. It was still shocking that what I thought was my innocent wife could be fucking two of her bosses, that she had fucked them weekly for more than a year. But now, I was sure she had definitely been targeted by these two assholes. Suddenly, my path forward with Becky wasn't so clear in my mind, but I knew I was going to exact revenge on those two fuckheads.

"Well, I don't have to deal with them anymore, Jim. I quit last Friday. Last week, Ken mentioned restarting our 'management meetings' and I knew it wasn't ever going to happen again. So, I went in on Friday and quit.

Becky was bawling loudly now. "Please Jim, don't leave me. I know you probably hate me right now, but I need you. Please don't leave me."

"OK, Becky. I don't know about us long term, but I will move back here tomorrow and sleep in the spare room. We need to figure out how we are going to get our revenge on those two. We can go to my lawyer next week and see if he thinks we can sue."

Becky's eyes lit up and she looked directly at me. "Oh god, Jim, are you serious? Thank you. I promise to make it up to you. You will never regret coming back."

"Becky, I didn't say I was coming back permanently, but I will come back and see if we can figure this out."

"Jim, can Max stay with me this evening? I've missed you both so much."

I got up and stood in front of Becky. I leaned over and kissed her on the top of the head. Then I reached down and scratched Max's ears. "I'll see you guys tomorrow evening."

****

Oh, god. Jim was coming back. It was late Monday afternoon, and I was giddy. I had already cleaned the house and had been to the store. The roast was in the oven. I had also had my hair trimmed and my nails done. It felt like I was preparing for our first date. I know he said it might not be permanent, but I wasn't going to look at it that way.

Jim might be upset with all my preparation, but I didn't care. I wanted him to know that this was a special day for me. I did plan to start low key. I'll let him put his things away, but I would make sure he had a Fat Tire. He had recently told me it was his new favorite beer. Then, I wanted to make sure dinner was made up of all his favorites. Then... well then, I wanted to make sure he knew I still loved him. I prayed he wouldn't reject me.

I didn't know if I could ever fix this. Jim was a traditional man. When we first married, he had told me he didn't care if I worked. He wanted to take care of me and start having children right away. I was the one who wanted a career before we had kids. Now, all I wanted was Jim back. I could still see a future for us, together with our children. Jim was the kind of man I wanted, a provider, a protector and a good lover. And I had screwed it up because I wanted it all and was willing to lie to get it.

Now I didn't have a job and wasn't sure I had a husband but I did have one thing. I had a new plan.

That evening, Jim knew I was doing everything in my power to please him, but he didn't let on.

At dinner, Jim told me we had an appointment to meet with his lawyer.

"Jim, I didn't know you had a lawyer." I could feel the tears filling my eyes as I realized why he had one.

"Becky, I did go speak with him about us, but if we go speak with him about a lawsuit, he told me he couldn't represent me in a divorce."

I didn't know what to say. I just stared at Jim as I felt tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

"Becky, please. Let's just work on one issue at a time. We can talk to the lawyer tomorrow, and afterwards you and I can spend some time talking about us."

I wiped the tears from my eyes. I didn't want tonight to be complicated or heavy, so I tried to smile. "We have strawberry cake for dessert." White cake with strawberry jello poured on it when the jello was still liquid, then frosted with a light vanilla frosting. It was another favorite of Jim's. I didn't care if my intentions were transparent because he obviously enjoyed the cake.

"Becky, thanks for the great meal and the company. I should go to my room now. I've got to get an early start tomorrow." He stood up to leave the dining room.

I jumped up. "Jim, why don't you come to our room? I've got some new lingerie I think you will enjoy. Then you can enjoy me."

"Becky, I didn't come back for that, and I don't think it would be a good idea. But maybe if you had a desk in there I could bend you over it. You seemed to cum easily that way."

The insult was so not like Jim. I was so shocked it felt like I had been physically hit. It took my breath away, and I struggled to speak. "Jim, please don't say things like that." Tears began rolling down my face.

We stood there for a moment and looked at each other.

"Becky, I'm sorry for saying that. It was cruel." Then he turned and walked up the stairs to the room he now called his.

God, I have hurt this man terribly. I made my way to our bedroom, alone.

****

"Good seeing you again, Bob." It had been a couple of weeks since we first met to discuss my situation and a possible divorce. "This is my wife, Becky."

"Nice to meet you, Becky," Bob said and shook her hand. He gestured and we sat down across from his old desk. There were stacks of files piled high on his desk, and he grabbed the stack in front of Becky, so she didn't have to look around them.

"The situation has changed somewhat, and we need some advice."

"Jim, I can't advise Becky if I am representing you in a divorce action."

"As I said on the phone yesterday, I would like you to advise us on another matter. Can we speak to you about something that doesn't pertain to divorce."

"Yes, I guess that is alright but, after we speak, you will have to retain another lawyer if you go forward with a divorce."