The Resurrection of Anastasia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, Anastasia decided to spend some of our low profile afternoon working out. The hotel gym was out of the question since we knew that Dan kept himself in reasonable shape through regular exercise and could be expected to use the facilities during his stay. Hmm, perhaps, I thought, we could use that to our advantage later in the week.

So, when I declared that I would like to sit down with a nice cold beer from the minibar Nastya asked me to bring it out to the balcony and keep her company while she worked out. It was a beautiful day and the balconies were private as far as not being able to see into the neighboring ones. Anyone in the tall apartment building two blocks over could view us but they'd need binoculars or something to see any details. If we didn't talk out there (in case our neighbors were on theirs) we'd be completely okay and so I happily agreed.

Already stripped down to a T-shirt and shorts, I settled into one of the comfortable outdoor chairs. There was also a high table with bar stools in the opposite corner. It was a beautiful day, I had a great view over the city, and the ice cold beer was a Stella. What else would one need?

Well, indeed, just then, what else I needed more and more of these days then emerged from the room with her hair in a bun. She was wearing low-slung, gray yoga pants and a very sexy, tight yellow top that showed lots of her torso and an almost scandalous amount of sideboob and cleavage. She had her yoga mat (we were only twenty minutes from home but we had both brought large cases for our week-long and complicated stay (and to help us look like regular tourists to the hotel staff etc).

She set up in the middle of the good sized balcony. What a treat it was to sit back with a beer in the sunshine and to watch a beautiful girl in sexy clothing progress through warm-up stretches, basic exercises, and into a full and impressive yoga routine.

Don't make me describe every second of the twenty minutes that followed. Take a break from reading and just use you imagination to see the kind of things I saw with bending stretches and pushup and situps and splits and standing on one leg and so on. Pause. Imagine. But it gets even better than you ever could.

By the time Nastya got to the Rabbit Pose (as a card carrying pervert I knew this one's name - ask Siri or Google to show you an image of it) I was completely hard. Her ass and pussy were aimed directly at me and the thin lycra was only doing a fine job of displaying them to me. Being hard now wasn't part of the plan!

After a minute of the exquisite torture Nastya rose up and flexed her limbs after the advanced poses...

"Mmm, this feels great! Having fun too Ray?" She asked with just a hint of mischievousness.

"Absolutely honey, what else could I want?"

"Oh, but your beer is done, let me get you another one. I need to pee anyway..."

Without waiting for an argument Nastya disappeared into the room. Two minutes later she returned with her hands full. She carried our empty ice bucket, my next Stella, a big, pink, suction cup dildo... and no yoga pants.

She stuck the dildo to one of the smooth-topped barstools with a loud plop and placed the ice bucket in the center of her mat with my beer directly behind it out of my view. She took a wide, almost splits, stance, right over the bucket, facing away from me...

"Oh, sorry hun, but I told you I needed to pee." She said and with that she unleashed a golden stream right into the ice bucket.

I was still a little stunned by the time she was splash-splashing to a finish but then she grabbed the beer and raised up her stance and suck the bottle right into her cunt. She stroked it deep into her for a moment and then with a twist and a grunt she pulled it out and my eyes popped wide as the bottle top fell from her body, bounced off the edge of the bucket, and rattled across the floor.

She straightened, spotted the bottle top, and brought them both to me...

"Your beer and a souvenir Sir." She giggled and gathered up the bucket and took it inside leaving me alone with cunt (and pee?) flavored gifts and a the stares of the scary-looking cock on the bar stool.

By the time I figured out that she'd probably opened the bottle in the room and held the top in her mouth until the appropriate moment before spitting it out into the bucket (nice one!), she was back and lewdly deepthroating the dildo while holding eye contact with me and, when it was lubricated to her satisfaction, spent the next ten minutes climbing all over that chair with that thing in her cunt. When she eventually began to shake in vilolent orgazm she was fully impalled on the cock and I had to hurry over to steady her and help her dismount.

"Oh my fucking god, Nastya, what the fuck do you do to me girl?" I whispered.

"I'm not quite done with you yet!" She replied and let me over to the balcony railings.

"Nice trick by the way." I chuckled.

I stood with my butt against the rail. Nastya brought over her yoga mat and threw it at my feet. Then she knelt down and undid the matching, stretchy belt that came with these cargo-style pants. Rather than simply unbuckle it she pulled it out of the belt loops and left it aside. She unbuttoned and unzipped me and, in one shot, pulled the shorts and underwear down past my knees. Anyone looking from the apartment building, and possibly from the street below, was going to get an eyeful of some lily-white, middle aged ass for their sins.

Nastya then picked up the belt, threaded it behind me (by the way, her cheek brushed my hardening cock, several times), and she fastened it tightly around me. She had tightly belted me to the railings!

She stroked me a couple of times but I was already hard. Then she performed her final yoga exercise of the day: standing with back to me, her legs apart, she bent at the waist like a pocket knife, maneuvered my cock into her dripping hole, and began to fuck me like that. She fucked me pretty well like that considering all she could do was a kind of rocking motion and, belted to the railing, there was zero help from me. I was just basically like her second dumb dildo of the session!

The sensations, the view, the circumstances, the lead in, they were all working for me and I wasn't going to last long. Sensing when I was near, Nastya stopped rocking. straightened up, this caused me to plop out of her, then she turned and took me into her hot little mouth. In seconds I was splashing stream after stream of cum off the back of her throat.

"Fix yourself up hun, finish off your special beer, and the come and join me for a nice nap." Said crazy Nastya and, peeling off her tight top as she went, disappeared into the room.

I unbelted myself being careful that my shaky hands didn't drop it onto the street below and stepped all the way out of my shorts and underwear. My softer cock and I collapsed back into the chair to savour the rest of the beer - cunt (and pee?) flavoured but still cold.

You see Ray, I thought before joining the naked girl inside for a nice afternoon nap, just when you think things can't get any better, they really can!

After a nice, dreamless sleep I awoke to hear the shower running and I plodded into the bathroom to relieve my beer-filled bladder...

"Hi honey, it's me, I'm alive, need any help in there?"

"Oh, it's only you, I was hoping it was some cute little chambermaid!"

"Maybe tomorrow," I laughed, "if you're a good girl, who knows!"

"I'll try to be good Uncle Ray. So leave me alone to get ready, go have a beer on the balcony or something, and I'll get you when I'm done and you can shower while I'm dressing."

That sounded like a plan. If my dick and my brain were going to have any chance of peak performance tomorrow neither of them needed showertime with a soapy Nastya right now.

Anastasia looked beautiful when she was done. She wore a wonderful example of the Little Black Dress with sheer black stocking, a black clutch bag, and sexy, Moschino heels. She needed no bra with this (or any, IMHO) dress and I knew from watching her get ready that the stockings were pullups and she also wore a tiny black thong. Tonight the persona she presented was at the top end of her age range, late twenties, possibly a baby-faced thirty. While our age gap was still obvious, most observers would assume she was my partner or lover rather than daughter or niece.

The plan for tonight was all hers and it was elegantly simple. If we made contact with Dan and Jean we would have some fun with them and enhance the narrative for tomorrow at the same time. If we did not, we'd have a nice time with ourselves, and tomorrow would be unaffected.

We knew that Dan and Jean were likely to have dinner and/or drinks in the hotel. To maximize the chances of bumping into them we were sitting at the bar by 7:00 PM, had a couple of drinks, and made nice, funny conversation with the guy (cool, young, attractive) and girl (thirty-something, cute, slightly plump) bartenders. It wasn't at all abnormal then when Nastya checked with the girl if we could eat at the bar and with me if to see if I was okay with that. Unsurprisingly, of course it was, and of course I was.

The drinks flowed at a sustainable pace and our light meals arrived just before 8:00 PM. Just then Nastya kicked me in the shin with her sharp, expensive toe and I followed her gaze to the restaurant entrance where Dan and Jean appeared to be arriving for dinner. Being a bastard pervert, I palmed the Jean-Remote and hit her with a burst of level eight while Dan was interacting with the hostess.

Jean visibly sagged and snapped her head around to scan the area before catching herself and trying to regain her composure. I let her follow the hostess and Dan with a very shaky walk and I didn't put her out of the misery until she was almost out of sight.

Nastya and I finished our food and were both nicely buzzed. We spent the next hour chatting with the bartender and each other and mostly forgot about D & J being nearby. I did, however, go to the bathroom at one point and I couldn't resist switching on Jean as I passed the restaurant and left it like till I returned. I couldn't see them inside so I could only hope the range was sufficient. I made a note to myself that if I was going to do long distance vibrator control I should do the on and the off from the exact same place. Otherwise I might be leaving it on when I thought it was off or vice versa.

Somewhere around 9:15, when I was likely fixated on the bartender's chest (the girl that is), I received my second kick in the shins. Dan and Jean were emerging from the restaurant and heading towards the bar. We were sitting at the short leg of the L-shaped counter and the two remaining non-combatants were all the way at the other end. Anastasia was on my right furthest away from the corner.

God bless Jean. I could only imagine what was going through her head as she let her husband towards her perverted tormentors and his likely doom.

The bartender, who had been talking to us, turned to greet the new arrivals and it helped Jean to steer Dan relatively close to us. Only the corner chair to my left and two on his right separated us. Jean took the chair on his left and they ordered their drinks. I already had the remote in my hand and when she finally met my gaze I rewarded her with a lengthy blast of level three. She barely flinched. She likely expected it.

Nastya and I worked hard over the next round to make our interactions with D & J seem normal. And while no-one had an empty glass the bartender did a nice job of chatting with them and with us, and given the proximity, occasionally including all of us. After a while I took the plunge and engaged Dan with a jokey comment or two and then the old "Where are you guys from?" question.

While he and I chatted, Nastya joined in and spoke over to Jean:

"I love your dress, is that a blah, blah, blah?"

It turns out that it was and now the four of us were having a nice casual chat. Then Nastya excused herself and headed for the restroom. It's always a good plan to pay extra attention to another women when yours leaves the company and so, beneath the bar top (I knew the buttons by touch at this point) I set her to level five and directed the conversation at her. Did they like the city, had the been here before, yes the weather was beautiful here in the fall, etc, etc.

Nasatya retuned but stopped short beside Jean and fussed over the aforementioned dress and engaged her in some secret girl-on-girl fashion talk.

Dan told me more about their trip and his conference. He was a nice guy and, at my current vodka level at least, I'd likely had talked with him under normal circumstances. If I say so myself I'm pretty good at holding a conversation that gives very little information about me while leaving the other person feeling as though I told them everything there was worth knowing. One large part of that is simply to talk about them...

"So do you have plans for tomorrow before the conference begins? I asked.

"No, not, really. Well, actually, it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm pretty much up for anything except for making plans..."

I was careful not to say: "We can likely help you with that!"

"My wife - she's Jean and I'm Dan - I'm sure she'll have plenty of ideas... she's hinted...", leaning closer with a fake conspiratorial voice he went on, "she says she might have some surprises for me..."

I laughed and buddy-buddyed him: "But only if you're good, right?"

"Like that's gonna happen!" Chimed in our waitress who was still standing near us.

We all laughed and I stepped off my stool towards Dan to shake his hand...

"Well, happy birthday for tomorrow, Dan, nice to meet you. I'm Ray and that's Anastasia... and this is Kerry our wonderful helper", indicating our bartender, "Kerry, should we do shots for Dan's birthday? Can you make "Birthday Cakes?"

Kerry did know how to make them (I still don't but they're delicious) and I ordered a round, fobbed off Dan's polite objections, and talked Kerry into joining us. It was my perfect (easy?) impression of a slightly drunk, nice guy at the bar and certainly not the weird (and not rare) type for whom pushing shots on people seems to be an inevitable prelude to finding a reason to get into a fight with them.

Fifteen minutes later and we were all good buddies and there was a pleasant lively conversation between all of us. When Kerry wasn't joining in she was mostly working to manage the flow of our alcohol and I noticed immediately that she was pouring herself quite a few discrete drinks as she did so.

Sometime around 10:30 Dan headed for the Little Boys' Room. Kerry happened to be cleaning stuff and the other end of the bar, probably trying to get a jump on the end of her shift.

Nastya practically pounced on Jean. Talking close to her ear, a hidden hand on her leg, and what looked like a discrete nibble of an earlobe. I switched her back on to eight and kept a lookout for Dan. In the process I noticed Kerry scan the bar for orders but, instead, taking in the subtle drama between the two women. She looked at me to see if I too was watching but instead found me looking at her. I kept a neutral expression as we made eye contact and she went back to her work.

Anastasia directed Jean's attention to me and I spoke up:

"Damn, you two should get a room! But, then again, no, I feel like you're going to want an early night." My tone of voice made it clear it was an instruction. "I feel that you're about to tell Dan you're tired and going to bed but he should finish his drink or stay as long as he wants."

"You really do need a nice long sleep after all this excitement and remember you have all those fun plans for tomorrow. Don't worry about Dan or when he might be back. Go take a long, hot bath and get a nice sleep...

I whacked her straight to level ten and continued quietly:

"And, remember! No... no what Jean?"

"No sex." She whispered.

As Dan returned to the Bar, Nastya copped a hidden feel of Jean's breast and stepped around to the corner of the bar. Kerry and Dan arrived back with us at the same time.

"Another drink folks?"

Jean answered first, perhaps a little shakily: "Not me, please, it's been a long day and I think I'll go and have a nice long soak in my big tub. Dan, listen, I'm tired hun but you had a nice long rest. Stay here and enjoy the last night of your 44's and don't come home before you're drunk."

There was a nice moment of Dan Time while he considered the proposal as an experienced husband. Was this a trick question? Was tired an excuse? Was "long hot soak" an invitation?

Jean saved him from himself: "Seriously Dan, I want to sleep so much that I might just leave the tub for another night. I want you to have fun and come home late just on the right side of being a stumbling, singing, early wakeup call. We can take it easy tomorrow..."

Good luck with that, I thought to myself, and nicely played Jean! She adopted a flirty tone:

"And there might some birthday surprises..."

"If he's good!" Laughed the bartender and I at the exact same time. For once, I couldn't help but enjoy the high-five she hit me with in reward.

Jean hugged and kissed Anastasia on the cheek. She came all the way around the bar corner to me.

"Both cheeks." I reminded her in a tone only we could hear.

I had the Jane remote in my left hand and I cranked it up. I pecked her right cheek first then, hidden from the others by her head, I stuck out my tongue and slid it across her lips. In the instant between her lips and her left cheek I simultaneously groped her ass with my right hand and switched off the vibrations with the left.

Dan noticed nothing but Nastya was watching for something like this and grinning. I looked at Kerry and saw her, the experienced professional that she was, glance from Anastasia to Jean to me and take in, if not everything, then something. Jean thanked Kerry and wished her good night and gave Dan a big hug and an almost inappropriate, kiss on the mouth for a Soccer Mom.

"Good night everyone! See you tomorrow birthday boy!" She said and walked away.

Of course I gave her a short, parting, vibratory reward for being such a good girl. You knew I would! But I didn't even look around to see the effects. Again things were working out nicely and now I should figure out how what we were going to do to keep good boy Dan occupied.

"Damn, I would eat that up!" Said Nastya, turning back from watching Jean leave. She said it as if to herself but she'd made sure that Kerry had heard it. Dan was already buzzed and if he had heard it I couldn't see that he had computed it in any way. Then Kerry, sent by the usual gods, helped us out...

"Wow, you guys are a hoot. For once I'd be happy to stand here a bit longer but I'm off-shift at 11:00 when Jonathan gets back from break and he'll be with you to the bitter end - or the close whichever comes first."

"Well that sucks, Kerry," I said, "you can't leave us now! What's Jonathon ever done for us?"

"Roads, sanitation, running water..." answered Nastya, now on a chair on Dan's left.

Dan laughed loudly at that, recognizing the line.

"He's fine, he'll look after you", said Kerry, "but I can't even sit and have a drink with you here. It's against company policy.

I picked up on the "here".

"How about this Kerry. How about you bring us another round of everyone's favorite shot and you close us out... and then you take us to wherever it is you professionals go and I'll buy you a drink over there for being so good to us here."

"What do you know about where the professionals drink:?" She joked.

Quite a lot actually, I thought to myself, and I hope we don't bump into anyone over there.

"But that does sounds like fun actually. And my car is in the shop today so I'm uber-ing home anyway... actually, I won't lie to you, since I don't have to drive I'd pretty much decided to go out after here anyway. And I don't start till 6:00 tomorrow... let's do it!"