The Resurrection of Anastasia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I insisted that I incorporated Dan's check into ours.

"We had dinner here and great service from Kerry and I want to give her a nice cash tip. And Nastya will complain if I tip her over a certain percent (using this form of her name for the first time with him). Nastya wouldn't care less how much I tipped Kerry but, in on the conspiracy, Bill agreed.

"Ok, thank you Ray, I'll get the next one. And, yeah, she's awesome, I'll slip her some cash too."

By the time the roads-and-sewage boy came back from his exactly-timed break we were each one shot wiser, settled up and ready to go. Kerry arranged to meet us by the garage entrance (yes, we did know where that was, thanks) so that she wasn't obviously leaving with us and I led the rest of us around there the long way.

Reunited and, sure enough, Kerry was taking us to the bar I suspected she would. It was only a block from the hotel and a great hangout. Luckily I hadn't been there since the beginning of the Anastasia Chronicles and I recognized none of the bartenders or patrons. It was fairly busy for this day of the week but then I remembered that there were at least two conferences in town.

We had a comfortable booth near the back and attentive service. From the doormen to the bar backs, everyone seemed to know Kerry. And bar staff always give their fellow professionals the best service.

Nastya and I worked in unspoken collaboration to subtly seat us in: me, Kerry, Dan, Nastya format. We mixed it up between four play and two-on-two play but we barely spent any time bothering with each other except for a subtle signal here or grin there.

I pushed uncharacteristically hard with Kerry and she flirted right back. She seem intuitively aware that there was no tension, no issue between Nastya and me over her. Her mostly bare leg was pressed against mine and when she leaned in to talk with me her warm, ample-sized breast pushed into my arm.

Dan was already lost to Anastasia. Or Nastya as I continued to call her.

Her two names are so indicative of her character that they again made me wonder if a person's name really did dictate much of their personality as they journey through life with it. Anastasia, Resurrection, sounds so beautiful and serene to me whereas Nastya sounds like a dangerous person, just one vowel short of a diagnosis.

Nastya was working equally hard on Dan. Her dress was so tight and she was sooooo sorry but she just had to hike it up. Her smaller but sharper tits were probably making scratch marks on Poor Dan's short-sleeved bicep. Occasionally when she would talk to Kerry or me she would lean right across him, leaning on his thigh, just to hear us properly. He never had a chance.

As the drinks progressed we began getting into the music, especially Anastasia. When one particular song came on she got up and danced in front of our table. This bar was like that, it had plenty of floor space and people sat or danced as they felt like it. She didn't embarrass either of the old guys by making them join her but the next time she got up, we were one drink further in, and this time Kerry was easily persuaded.

Dan and I just sat, drank, watched and exchanged an occasional look with each other that said: "We are both lucky, happy men right now!"

A second, slower song followed the energetic one. Kerry made as if to sit down but Nastya took her hand to stop her. In front of our greedy old eyes, Nastya looked right into Kerry's, put her straight arms onto her neck and began to dance slowly. By the time the song finished they were holding each other close, practically grinding, and the 5-beat kiss on the lips seemed inevitable when it eventually came. In this bar none of this was remarkable and drew little attention so long as they weren't actually naked and fucking.

Nastya release all but Kerry's hand and the turned to the table. This time she came to my side and I quickly stood to let them pass.

By the way Nastya ground her ass hard against my crotch in the process.

Now the seating order was Dan, Nastya, Kerry then me. Another round was proposed and procured. All of us were nicely drunk by this point.

Dan was drunk enough to have forgotten to worry about Jean as Nastya continued to work him over.

Nastya was drunk enough to lean into him and blatantly reach back with her hand to grope and stroke Kerry's bare leg out of his sight.

Kerry was drunk enough to let her - even knowing that I could see everything.

I was sober enough to remember to thank God, very much, for both girls and alcohol.

With exquisite timing Nastya would raise her two neighbors up to boiling point and then let up to continue the group conversation. She steered that into the naughty zone and everyone happily followed.

The girls agreed that Birthday Blowjobs were a real thing and suggested that a guy like Dan deserved twenty tomorrow, one for each year that he was married.

"Twenty!" Gasped Dan? "Who are you trying to kill, me or my wife?"

"Well, maybe we'd help her out and she could help us when it was our turns." Suggested Kerry. I liked this girl.

Kerry let us look at the surprisingly nice tattoo on the back of her neck. She had others that she couldn't show us - here at least - apparently.

Nastya said she had no tattoos at all and then said she'd bet Dan $500 if he didn't believe her.

"For $500 I would have to check really carefully!" He joked, throwing caution well into the drunken wind for a married man who was talking to another man's girl. I liked this guy!

Nastya leaned forward and took a long drink through the straw of her brimming Tito's martini. As she did her, and unseen by Dan, she explored to her right, beginning with Kerry, dipping right under her short skirt, then over to find and grip my cock. She repeated this multiple times before sitting back and returning to poor (lucky) Dan.

While she was otherwise engaged, I took the hint and did my best to help out with Kerry's entertainment. There was no adverse resistance from her and soon I had my left hand under her skirt, playing with her aroused vagina.

She turned to me and tilted up her face.

Perhaps sadly, my life experience has led me to measure situations like this the way the more technical car magazines quantify the Percentage Driver Visibility of a new car model. To my right was a line of booths with a handful of couples but not a single person facing us. In the middle two couples were dancing with no interest in looking at us. On the left was a short section of bar...

"Nastya," I said, "Sightline left. Have Dan block the bartender."

She knew exactly what I wanted and, although I couldn't hear her words I knew she said something to him along the lines of: "Lean forward and look at this."

I gave up on the left hand play, put it around her neck, and pulled her towards me for a deep kiss. I glanced around quickly and saw that all the sightlines were now accounted for, even if a bartender came to the end of the bar and looked over. I took put my dominant right hand under Kerry's skirt, inside her panties, and plunged two fingers into her wet and willing hole.

As I made out and fingered her I was vaguely aware of Anastasia's hand pulling back the skirt so that Dan could see what was happening.

As Kerry and I explored each other's mouths with our tongues I cranked up my wrist and searched for her happy place inside.

Within a minute I had her practically sucking out my tongue and her pussy squirting its juices around my fingers. When I looked over to Dan I could see Nastya manipulating his cock through his dress pants.

While Kerry was coming down from her orgasm Nastya expertly undid Dan's buckle, button, and Zipper and had his over-excited penis in her bare hand before he could stop her. Just like I had done with Kerry, she turned to him for some tongue action, switched to her expert right hand, and masturbated him right there in the bar.

Kerry spotted the new action without me pointing it out and she turned to watch but sent her right hand back to me to play with my uncomfortable hardness.

Despite the alcohol he had consumed, Nastya's ministrations quickly sent Dan over the edge and I could tell the moment when he spurted into her waiting hand. Not a drop spilled on his pants or the seat. She continued to stroke him till it was too sensitive and then sat back and showed her cum filled palm to Kerry and me. With her left she helped him back into his pants, brought her right to her mouth, and obscenely licked up a large dollop of the cum.

"Bad boy Dan!" Said Kerry. "What a bad boy you are!"

He look sheepish.

"Don't listen to her Dan!" Argued Nastya, "You're a good, good boy. And when we get outside somewhere dark, I'm going to suck your soft cock till it's cleaner than your wife's tight little asshole!"

She then looked back at kerry and me:

"And you're not much of an example, Kerry. It was your little display that caused this mess in the first place. I think you should probably help with the cleanup!" She said, offering her the hand.

Without hesitation Kerry took a tentative lick at the cum covered palm and then another and another as she got into the depravity of it.

"And you, Uncle Ray, you're a bad boy too, you were the one with their fingers up Kerry's cunt!"

I laughed and that's probably what got me in trouble. Too late I remembered that submission is not Nastya's only role.

"Oh, you think that's funny, Uncle Raymond? You think it's hilarious that you help make Dan make a mess and the girls will come along and clean it up?"

She took her hand from Kerry's now-eager mouth and pushed it towards me. Shit! Touche! I had never, in all my years of being a good pervert, tasted another man's cum. At least, I didn't think I had. She had me over a barrel and the three of them were watching to see what I would do.

Upon closer inspection the hand was pretty clean after the girls' work. I took it and tentatively licked the open palm. Nothing, but even so, this was pretty sick.

"Do it properly!" Said Nastya, unsatisfied with my efforts, pushing it closer to me.

Well, he really came in her palm... so I took her hand and sucked and licked each of her fingers with dramatic enthusiasm. Well, we male masturbators and female helpers should both know that even after you wipe the palm you find plenty of cum pooled up between the fingers. Suffice it to say, I ended up with my fair share of the well-orchestrated cum in my mouth. Dan 1, Ray 0. For now at least!

"Well", laughed Nastya, "that's better Uncle Ray. Maybe you're a good boy after all!" And she and Kerry laughed loudly.

Dan knew better than to join in too enthusiastically but he managed a quick if sheepish grin.

"All good now!" Said Nastya: "All clean like Jean's pretty asshole!"

This time the reminder hit home with Dan. There was a Jean, he had a wife, she even had a nice asshole (why one earth is this girl interested in my wife's asshole?) and he needed to get back to her soon! He glanced at his watch...

"Oh, my God! Oh my! That was... wow... what... I really gotta..." he mumbled and made to get up.

The party began to break up. I kissed Kerry again and asked he quietly if she wanted to hang out in our room but she had work the next day and she'd hang out here with her friends for another one and the call the almighty Uber to carry her home. But she'd fucking love to get a raincheck on that if she could. Kerry kissed, hugged, and pawed at her next, and even Dan got a little tongue time as we bade her good night.

I don't know if Dan forgot Nastya's kind offer or if he was just too much of a gentleman to remind her but his messy cock stayed in his pants all the way back to the hotel and up in the elevator to fourteen. When we reached his door - he was oblivious to how we might know where that was - I shook his hand and wished him again a happy birthday for tomorrow. After what we'd been through together he was willing and able to give me a tight, meaningful bro-hug.

When he turned to Nastya, however, she just sank to her knees, unbuckled him once again, and applied her talented mouth to his messy parts. Now his eyes open in shock then closed to maximize the illicit experience.

Her cleanup reminded me of my own humiliation. Cum seems to stay in your mouth forever as a sticky smooth reminder of your transgressions. I should have given Dan a little tongue-time myself when we hugged to help get the taste (real or imagined) out of my mouth.

As Nastya finished up, Dan looked to me and the communication that passed was too confused to interpret. For poor Dan I risked exhausting my yearly, high-five quota and it was actually me that initiated his well-deserved one..

We left him standing there at his door with his pants around his ankles, his cock threatening to arise from the dead, and we retreated to the elevator.

"Don't worry Dan! What happens in my mouth stays in my mouth! Giggled Nastya a little too loudly.

The elevator we didn't need arrived and we stepped inside leaving him wrestling with his pants and searching for his room key. I hoped we had returned him on the right side of the stumbling, early morning wakeup call as Jane had requested but at least she couldn't object to the cleanliness of his cock.

Inside the elevator Nastya hit every button from thirteen down to four and we took the ride in each other's arms, kissing like teenagers. If her mouth also tasted of Dan's cum, then I guess I was to drunk to notice or care.

When we finally reached four, she re-hit fourteen, and when we stepped out there was no sign of our neighbor in the corridor. What fun and it wasn't even tomorrow yet!