The Retirees Pt. 02

Story Info
The older gent provides introductions...
4.9k words
4.62
4.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron texted me the next morning, Tuesday.

I'd woken up and video chatted with Tyler and Mel, both looking groggy at 8. Neither of them gets up early and probably hadn't gone to bed at a decent time. Even if they did, Mel's first few nights in the camper are always kind of fitful and...I mean she's in bed with a naked teenager.

For another month and a half. He's 20 in September.

While giving them shit for their disheveled appearance my phone dinged. "What's that?" Mel asked.

I related the events of the previous evening. Todd was a footnote, he was pretty much the same thing every time. Don't need to get into deep discussions.

I mentioned Ron and the details. His confidence or lack thereof, the description of his prick, narrowish shaft with a wide mushroom head, a hair under six inches.

"He apparently lives in that massive retirement community down the road. Says he's got 'some buddies' that like to get together to jack each other off. Said it might be fun to have somebody 'less hetero' around." I shrugged, "Might be interesting. Book club, but blowjobs."

Tyler chuckled. Mel followed with, "So, pivot guy for a bunch of the golf cart set. I guess you can see if he tries to set something up. Could be fun."

The text was pretty bland. He thanked me for the night before and asked my schedule.

I replied back with my working hours and a 'no problem, had a good time".

Seconds later he replied that he would talk to the other guys and see if they could set something up. Would I be interested?

One word reply, 'Sure'.

Work was the same as always. Code, meetings, check Slack, check email, VPN and check hookup sites, call Mel and Tyler.

A text came in right at the end of the workday. Ron was curious if I was available that night. He said a couple guys were interested in a 'meeting'. I answered with another 'sure'. He suggested 9:30 PM.

The gated community is beautiful at the entrance and I gave the burly attendant my name. He gave me the route to one of the several recreation areas and I wound my way to it.

Just about nine, I pulled into the large parking lot across from beautifully manicured yards and attractive craftsman style homes.

To one side, several pickleball courts dominated a field. The other side had a huge pool and hot tub. Behind were a horseshoe pit and corn hole setup.

In the center was a large fieldhouse. Windows dominated the road direction. I'd been told to come in and go to the men's locker room to the left hand side.

The place was well-lit and spacious. Lockers were on the doorway wall as well as to the left and rear. A huge bank also sat in the center near long wooden benches.

A fleet of sinks was visible to the right with an opening to showers. I was told that on the far side of the sinks would be a hallway. Meet Ron and a couple friends in the sauna halfway down.

Everything in the place was top dollar. I kinda wondered if I was going to end up with this sort of offering of amenities when I retired.

A large stand of towels was just inside the door and I grabbed one, stripped and threw my stuff in a locker. A moment later I walked into the shower room and turned on a spigot, kind of shocked at how fast it warmed up.

I'd started soaping myself with the stuff that seemed like the only half-assed part of the entire place. Its generic scent and rough texture against the rest of the place felt cheaper than the surroundings would let on.

Just about as I went towards my legs a man walked in. Just about six feet tall with broad shoulders and a dad-bod, he had a full chest of salt-and-pepper hair that went down to his legs. However his groin was tastefully trimmed. He had a kind of Michael Madsen look to him, with military-buzzed hair and dark eyes.

He nodded my way as I finished sizing him up. His prick had looked very small at first glance, but that was first glance. It wasn't super warm in the place, maybe he'd just come from outside and needed to adapt.

Finishing up I grabbed my towel and after partly drying, went to the hallway. A sign said, 'Dry Sauna: Steam Bath: Massage Room (book appointments)'. I passed the sign to the only thick wooden door in the area.

The small window showed it was dark inside. I could just see several men inside as I opened the heavy wood and went inside.

There were two levels of benches in a U-Shape on all of the walls. The separation between the lower seats on the two walls was only about two and a half feet. The only light in the place was coming in from the window to the hall.

Ron sat there at the end of the benches, looking much more relaxed than he'd been at the gym. His towel was folded under his butt and his head was kicked back on the upper area.

Another older guy, maybe mid 60's, not too tall, with a fully grey mustache and goatee along with a little paunch...almost the duplicate of Ron's...sat to Ron's right. He had his hand wrapped around Ron's casual erection. He was slowly working up the length with a lubricated hand, then over the pronounced head before going back down. He didn't slow or stop as I walked in.

His other hand was pumping his own member. Probably somewhere in the 6.5" range, decently thick with a long tube of foreskin that appeared to match the light color of his complexion exactly. His balls lay between his thighs, large and dangling enough they didn't budge as his hand went up and down.

To my right, two other guys had arms crossed as they slowly worked each other. The closest was heavyset, with a smooth cherubic face. I couldn't place his age. He was pretty much hairless with a few tattoos, including an Army Airborne insignia on his left shoulder. Over the years it had stretched a bit but was still recognizable.

He was equipped with a narrow bit, maybe just over five inches. The tip tapered down from the shaft, never going wider...almost pointed. A bright white circumcision scar was noticable between pumps from his companion.

The man working him was late fifties. He was slender with a build that looked like he enjoyed running. His hair was dissheveled but on the longer side. It seemed like he was bragging against the other guys. He leaned back with his eyes closed and allowed the nearer man to work on him as he complimented the action.

It was a bit longer, the longest in the room. I estimated him to about six and three-quarters, with large, pendulous balls that lay on the dark wood betwen his thighs. It was of average thickness and curved up towards his torso, with a noticeable bend to the right halfway down. The shaft was at least a few shades darker than his skin tone, the head barely lighter.

"You must be Joe." The heavier man to my right said. I nodded and smiled. "Ron tells us you're...a bit more open-minded than just masturbation?"

I nodded again, "I'm a pretty open-minded guy." I sat down to my left, almost directly across from him.

His jacking partner smiled at me, "Well that sounds fun." The baby faced man started to say something as he did, causing an interruption and chuckle between them. "You're...are you gay?"

Ron laughed and answered for me. He looked up as he said, "Joe's married, right?" I nodded at that, spreading my arms along the upper bench. "Something like fifteen years?" I affirmed that as well.

"So you dropped over here while the wife is...asleep?" The thin man across from me asked. I noticed a big drop of precum at his slit, somewhat down-facing at his tip, that rolled over his partner's thumb.

Smiling again I said, "Actually she's in a camper in Southern Illinois with our live-in boyfriend." The two across from me had a different look on their faces now. Something between shock and appreciation.

"Yeah, they're probably very into things right now." I could feel myself getting harder. Just the thought of my two partners getting it on was stimulation.

Ron's handler finally spoke in a light, almost feminine voice, "Lucky man! I wish my wife was as adventurous with me."

Across from me, the chubby guy stood up, "I'm Steven. It's nice to meet you." He didn't offer his hand, rather he took a step and a half and put his erection at my eye level.

I leaned forward and took hold of him. His sack was close to his body, no doubt reacting to the temperature differently than the rest of the cohort. His skin was soft, supple. The turgid frame of his erection was shrouded in flesh, the base somewhere inside his generous tummy. A chaotic map of tiny capillaries was laid out beneath the smooth exterior.

My hand pumped for a few minutes, lazily bringing a drop of clear liquid to the tip. I pulled it away with my thumb and put it into my mouth, savoring his unique, yet familiar flavor.

His voice dropped an octave as he said, "Put it in your mouth." His tone had changed as well. Direct now, less friendly. He wanted to be in charge.

As I opened my mouth and just pressed my lips to his head, he took hold of my skull and pulled me onto him hard. I felt his stomach hit my forehead, my nose hit the flesh of his groin and his narrow head hit my throat.

For only the third time in my life, I've got a regular cock. Very regular, at least every other day. Tyler's 6.75" has let me practice subduing my gag reflex to the point where it's almost gone.

So Steven's prick went completely in with no issues at all.

I began to explore him. He tasted like lube, smelled like fresh sweat from the heat of the room and some of the cheap shower soap. I felt the stubble of a slightly imperfect trim, and loved the idea that it had been done earlier in the day, picturing him taking care of himself. It was...very stimulating.

There was only a second or two of discovery before he pressed my head away from him and his hips backwards. Only the tip was left between my lips.

Then he began one of the fastest paces in my recent history.

His breath came hard. His belly and crotch hit my face with enough force to cause a slapping noise on my forehead. Periodically he'd half grunt/half murmur something about "Jesus! I missed blowjobs!" and "Fuck! Love fuckin' mouth."

For the most part I just worked my tongue on his thrusts and tried to keep everything wet. He'd actually triggered that area that gets you to slobber near uncontrollably so the light slapping on my lips as he'd push inward changed to a sloppy smacking.

To be honest here, I wasn't sure I was responsible for anything as, about 90 seconds after he started, I heard him start gasping. His belly shook and he asked between thrusts, "Do...You...Swallow?"

The feeling was that he wasn't going to give me a choice either way. His hands were on my head, he had at least a bit of control where his cock was placed.

His frame shuddered as the first rolling wave of orgasm hit him. An oozing stream spattered into the back of my throat. He withdrew and a trail of the same goo spread across my tongue, and was smeared around as he went back in.

As soon as the first shot went out, his pace dropped down to a tenth of what he'd been doing. His second and third hit while he was withdrawing, a fourth and fifth as he went back in. I swallowed fast to account for the volume.

And what volume! Lately, Tyler's been my benchmark for loads as I've taken nearly a hundred from him in the last three months, either orally or anally. He produces pretty well if you give him twelve hours or so, not a mouth-filler but not bad. Tyler also tasted extraordinary, delightfully light on the tongue, sweet and just the little tang of salt.

Steven flooded my mouth after his first and second shots. It was like the first two were paving the way for the rest. Thin, voluminous gobs filled my mouth. The taste was a heady, hearty thing. Salty and slightly tangy, like he hadn't cum in a while.

I was still gulping as he pulled away from me. "That was really good, Joe. Thanks for that!" it almost seemed formal. Like I'd dropped a gift basket at the house. He took those two steps back and sat down where he'd been.

His companion had, at some point, gotten up to stand near Steven and was pumping himself slowly, his large balls swinging now as he went onto his six and a half. Just as he was about to walk in front of me, Ron piped up, "Randy, you should sit on the upper deck and let him go."

Randy, I guess, heard him out and moved up next to me to sit on the second level. He tapped my shoulder and I stood, moved my towel to where my knees were going to be placed and moved towards him. I was very conscious of the fact that my ass was now cock-high for any average dude.

He smelled like sweat as well, less musky but still there. He'd used his own body wash, and his short-trimmed pubic hair wasn't as wiry as the average guy, like he used conditioner or something.

hmmm...if I had crotch hair, I'd think about that...

It was a very pleasant cock. Not too wide to stress your lips or jaw. I'd overestimated his length while I was watching, and I'd guess he was just under six and a half.

That unique bend would come into play as I went towards his body with my face. His lengthwise curve meant I pressed my head against his stomach to keep from causing stress on the base, but when that bend hit it would swing against the roof if my mouth to the right.

I didn't want to make him uncomfortable, and it looked like this wasn't anyway so I kept going.

His texture was...what I'd consider, having sucked a lot, and I mean a lot of cock...very 'average'. There weren't any memorable textures, veins, dips. His circumcision scar was an extra level of smoothness along a shaft that was already smooth.

A little groan escaped his lips as he leaned back against the wall, his head nearly making contact. Unlike Steven, who was now in dialogue with the guy Ron had been stroking, Randy was less involved. He seemed somehow to be anxious and still relaxed.

"Everything alright?" I asked, pulling away for a second.

Just as he answered, I felt a pressure at my backside. "I'm...doing ok. I've only had one person giving me head for...the last thirty...years." His hands went to my shoulders, "It's just...really good."

My peripheral vision informed me that the person at my ass was Ron. He'd left the other gent to fend for himself and was pressing towards me insistently.

That fat knob though! I handled it's somewhat blunt end and felt him enter well, it was just that snap as I clamped down on the shaft behind. "Tight man, tight." He said, echoing his opinion of the other night.

I noticed the guy at my mouth wasn't reacting as much to my up and down movements as to soft mouth work. I was fine with this, it gave me more time to explore.

My tongue flat on him I went through every available feature, as few as there were. His glans curved in a gentle parabola from upper to lower and right to left. His frenulum was rigid between the two scalloped branches beneath. The striations of his connective tissue to sack was gentle, and flicking against it side to side brought a shiver to him.

There were very few 'imperfections'. (The idea of a 'perfect' cock is subjective, and mine changes constantly) The bend was only cosmetic. The curve didn't mind being aimed down slightly. At his piss slit, the very end bit of the opening had a slightly more pronounced end.

My concentration was mostly here, denying what was going on behind me. Ron's urgent, anxious attitude the evening before in the shower had been replaced by a comfortable regular pace. A pace that had that head hitting my prostate in two directions like a heartbeat.

So that's where my mind avoided. Zero in on the prick in your mouth, it'll keep the orgasm that could happen at any second at bay.

Randy's breath picked up. "I think it's...the newness. I'm...not far." His hands moved to the sides of my head, effectively blocking any view to my sides.

Ron grabbed hold of my hips and started an even more confident, aggressive move. He'd pull out slowly, two smashes on my prostate. Then he'd grip my hips and thrust in hard until a wet sound echoed through the room.

Believe it or not, this actually helped a bit. His withdrawal was the same speed, but his push went fast enough it was only a single hit. It bought me a few more minutes.

But not Randy. His hands moved to the rear of my head and he pressed downward, pushing me fully onto him until my lips were on his pubes. His breath was gulps now and he said, "Gonna...cum. Right there!.. Right THERE!"

He held me down as the shots roared down my throat. My tongue continued its work on the underside of his shaft as I felt him swell against it, his head pushing my gullet wider with every pulse.

Now it was my turn to gulp. It was too far back for me to get any taste out of it, all I had was the thick sensation as I swallowed.

"That's fucking hot." Steven was still behind me somewhere. I wondered if he was just a spectator at this point or if he planned to do a follow up.

Randy released my head and I pulled back. A few lingering strings of his cum followed me and I licked it away. The light taste pushing my brain into a danger zone now that the only focus of thought was my asshole.

So close again. I could feel the rumbling inside, my prostate was ready, my entire reproductive system wanted to fire.

And then fucking Ron came AGAIN. Just as I could feel the home stretch he pressed in hard one last time and I could feel his shaft swell against my ring.

Fuck.

He bent over me, leaning his body against my back. "Goddam your ass is good. You should stop over regularly." He removed himself and I mentally grumbled. Maybe the other....

"So are you ok with me having a go?" The man I hadn't heard from yet stood at the same time Randy shuffled out from in front of me. I glanced at him.

As he got to his feet his tummy disappeared, leaving a reasonably trim body in its wake. His crotch held a full mass of grey, matching his facial hair almost perfectly.

His cock was excellent. Erect and without hands, his foreskin came almost to his tip, a small glint of pink in the uniform color of his body.

I've never been a huge fan of blowing super hairy guys. You spend the first few minutes spitting out curlies before you get into your stride...then a rando pops up and you're sputtering again.

But having a guy fuck you with a thatch? Particularly when you're shaved or, in my case, lasered? It's the hard cock inside you, then it comes in and this lubricated, messy crotch hits your sensitive asshole and has just the right amount of irritation to mix pleasure with the slightest discomfort.

It's sort of a little add on. You can't cum from it but it'll help get you close.

Ron shifted to my right as the new gent took up his position. "Hope you don't mind. Last time I fucked ass was when I was in the service. Was a good time. You gonna be a good time?"

"Joe, Hal. Hal, Joe. You're introduced." Ron said with a chuckle.

"What branch?" I asked, as I felt him breach me. My views in the dark room hadn't given me the best view of him, and my imagination had made up some details. I realized that I'd underestimated his girth. Not as wide as Tyler, but a hair more than Ron. He was as slick as Ron'd been, and I felt some of the excess lube in my ass helping him along.

He wasn't slow, and he didn't really need to be. I felt him to about an inch or so in no time, a comfortable transition from his head to shaft. I was anticipating that fur on my crack, somewhat a bit more as he slid more and more.

"Navy. Six years from '82 to '88. Goddam Miserable...uhn...time." He grunted as he pressed another inch or so and I felt the very ends of his pubes on me. Then he withdrew again to do another push. "Jesus. I forgot how goddam tight...how fucking squeezing it is when you...buttfuck someone." His gruff voice moving enough air to feel it through the heat.

My built-in ruler inside...vastly wrong most of the time...felt like he was just over 5" insertable as his hips hit my ass cheeks. "I was...in the Navy from...'90 through '95. Good time for me."

12