The Retirees Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another grunt as he withdrew, "Yeah...I bet you got buttfucked every other weekend." He only pulled back maybe an inch and a half before pushing back in. "You stop over here regularly, I can guarantee you're gonna get buttfucked at least that often."

His slick hands took my hips. He began a slow, easy motion, "Goddam though. Fuckin' tight man. Squeezing. You look like you drink cock too, do you drink cock too?"

"Someone puts one in front of my face, who am I to...turn them down." That pointy hair against my used hole sent a shudder down through my perineum straight to the head of my dick. It supercharged the feeling on my prostate, waking it up after Ron's departure.

For several minutes...minutes this time, not the quick actions of Steven or Ron, Hal fucked me. Methodically, in control of himself. His furry balls occasionally rolling up against mine, their low, pendulous size allowing even slow movement to swing them towards me.

His right hand came loose and I felt him lean over me. A second later his left followed and took up my shoulder while the first came around to grab my prick. "You got a nice cock. Too bad you're the one getting fucked. I bet someone would like to have you fuck them."

I chuckled and the feeling roared down my body to where he pumped my shaft. I gasped, "I...I get plenty of...screwing in. I've got a wife and a boyfriend, remember?"

He wasn't pulling as far, I noticed. His head went down over my back and his facial hair was on my vertebrae, "Do you fuck your boyfriend? Does he fuck you? Do you buttfuck your wife?"

All of a sudden I was close. I registered that now he was pressing hard on his inward stroke, his sloppy crotch plowing into my bare skin. "Yes, yes and yes."

"Fuck that's hot." I felt his chin on my back as he said the words. "You want some cum? I can give you some cum if you want it." Good balls were now swinging generously at mine on every push. "I've got some cum. I've got a week's worth. You want it? Tell me you want that cum."

"I..." I gasped. The first wave of my orgasm hit me like electricity, "... Want your...load. Give me your cum."

"Oh fuckin' yeah." He said as three second and third wave hit, bringing out the first shot of semen below me, "Yeah man, cum. Cum all over."

"As soon as you're done." I felt more shots and breathed hard to keep my brain in check with the hard shaft still moving inside me. "I'm gonna really fuck you, and you're gonna ask me for my cum again."

Yeah...that went by me. It sounded muffled over the blood in my ears as the last of my seed rushed down and out of my slit over his slowly pumping hand.

When the last of the spasming motions stopped, he pulled his hand away and wiped the dregs of my jizz onto my hip. He flipped his hand and grabbed hold of my other shoulder.

The pounding in my head stopped and I heard him now, "Fuck you! Fucker! Yeah! Take this cock! You fucking take it, bitch!" He rolled his crotch against me with every thrust. He was dead on lined up with my asshole, so every one of those rolling actions pulled his shaft out and upwards slightly.

I could literally hear his teeth grinding together as he pushed one more time and did that slight vertical action. His hands gripping my shoulders like claws he began pulsating inside me. I could distinctly feel the bottom of him tensing against the bottom part of my asshole as he unloaded.

It wasn't quick. The pleasure I felt from him struggling against my prostate and the millions of nerve endings in my rectum kept my erection full up. I actually started to feel myself getting on the road to another climax.

He trailed off with a few convulsing surges while not letting his grip up at all. I took it all fine, it's all part of the bottoming adventure.

When the entirety subsided he stood up and pushed into me just a hair further. I hadn't realized he'd relaxed his press until then. "Fucking hell! I wish I could get Lola into that!" He slapped my ass and pulled himself out.

I began to turn when two hands grabbed my hips. Less then two seconds later, before I could get my post-cum/post-bottomed brain straight, a prick went into me until a fleshy belly was above my cheeks.

"I..." Steven pulled nearly completely out as his breath was almost heaving again, ",,.I didn't know you...took it...took it in the ass. I would have...done that."

He grabbed my hips and leaned somewhat backwards. The sweat on his tummy sticking to my back as he did a few cautious thrusts.

And then he broke out. Fast as hell he was moving his hips...only his hips as his tummy stayed mostly where it was and just swayed back and forth.

He didn't say a word, just shuttled himself in and out at a breakneck speed. My head shook and almost all of my post-fucked fog was fucked out of me.

As fast as he started, he finished. He lurched in with a one-two punch of deep thrusts before I felt the swelling of another orgasm. 90 seconds altogether.

He pulled away and I sat down on a gooey towel, the air having warmed my not-insubstantial load. I smiled in spite of myself.

Hal sat to Steven's right, his head flung backwards on the upper deck, flaccid cock surrounded and hidden by loose foreskin. Ron sat forward on his knees, his now-tiny limp equipment resting on his loose sack. Randy was next to him, erect but seemingly not engaged.

It was Randy who spoke, "Well that's a hell of an introduction, Joe." I nodded, "I was actually kind of nervous just jerking off when you got here, then...well, pleasant surprise."

"No problem. I enjoyed it." I grinned.

Steven began, "So hey, normally I put together these little romps. We have like...six guys...well and me who can get together a couple times a week. You interested in joining us for bridge night?"

"I have no idea how to play bridge." I laughed.

Hal laughed alongside me, "If you think anyone's wife thinks we're playing bridge, you should get to know them. A couple guys jerking off is amateur compared to how those women act."

I'd have to get some elaboration on that.

My video chat sounded as I let the dogs back in about a half hour later. I answered to Mel looking disheveled with a flushed grin on her face, "Having fun?" I asked.

"We should get a sign that says if the trailer's rockin' don't bother knockin'. I swear, our boy is gonna kill us." She smiled.

She regaled me with how he'd eaten her out to a roaring orgasm, then proceeded to fuck her silly for 45 minutes, coming twice to her half-dozen. "Where's he at now?"

"Went to the pool. I told him I was gonna call you and then come over. He said to tell you hey and love ya." I smiled...more than just a little.

I asked her which suit she was going to wear. "Just the one piece. We're leaving in the morning and I don't want to try to make any promises I can't keep. It's late already, you know?"

"Oh...how'd the little soiree at the retirement place go?" She grinned, somehow knowing the answer.

"Pivot man to a bunch of geriatrics." I grinned back.

12