The Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidpaul
davidpaul
116 Followers

The plan was ambitious and the returns massive if it worked. He claimed they liked our business practices and niche in the marketplace. What worried me is that he seemed to focus a lot on you and he knew everything about your past. Going forward he said some changes may have to be made in the front office but you were still part of the plans as was I."

"So who is Dexel Corporation?"

"I asked myself the same question and got nowhere. I rang through to an office number and got a receptionist on the phone, it all seemed legitimate but it still worried me that they knew so much about you. So I hired an investigator I heard about in Henderson, Sean Walters is his name an ex- Military Police Investigator."

"What did he have to say?"

"It cost a bit but it was worth it. It's definitely a dummy corporation, he somehow cut through all the red tape and Dexel Corporation is the Beasley Family."

"Jesus...Dexel has been buying land all over the place in Iron Plain."

"I know Rob."

"Why are they interested in our store?"

"It's not the store Rob it's the land."

"What do you mean?"

"You should know your town history Rob. Your Dad beat Angus Beasley to this large plot of land. He was livid and tried every trick in the book to stop your Dad but Johnny bless him had key support in the council and Angus couldn't do anything."

"I never knew. What's so important about this land we are on?"

" Oh Johnny ruined Angus over this, Angus was going to open a cinema, speciality stores, car wash everything you could name, he would pretty much own the town but Johnny fought him and won so the other land and store owners stood strong and refused to sell. When your Dad died it made them even stronger but Dexel has started buying into a lot of the businesses."

"Shit...that means they will most likely ruin the businesses and grab the land to recommence their original plan. With the train service starting again it means tourists will come here. We are the ones standing in the way. I'll bet it's my Mother and Jenny behind this."

"Really?"

"Yeah...look mate I'm going to that business conference next week down the coast."

"Finally!"

"Yeah but I'm also hoping to get some more information that relates in a round about way to what we have talked about tonight."

"Can you tell me?"

"Not yet buddy but I will."

"Good enough for me."

"When's this joker Fairchild coming back to us?"

"In a couple of weeks."

"Good. I'll meet with him."

"When's the next business leader's meeting?"

"Monday night."

"Good tell them all who Dexel really is."

"Don't worry the word will be out soon but the Beasley's will be pissed."

"Bugger them."

Looks like the first round went to me. This had fallen into my hands unexpectantly but hopefully we had stopped the Beasley's gaining any more land in the town on the sly.

-----------

The drive to Mission Beach was pleasant and I checked into the conference and resort at 9am. The first few topics of the day on Team building and Management techniques were fairly interesting but the last topic of the day on GST and taxes was very uninspiring and poorly delivered by the presenter.

Thankfully by 4pm it was over for the day. I went to my room called Molly and the girls and chatted for 20 minutes or so. I then had a shower and changed into some casual clothes. I jumped into my car and headed for Bywarren Bay and a date with Eric Rogers.

I had alot of thoughts as I drove out to Eric's place, none of them good. I couldn't shake the feeling that Dad had been betrayed by his best mate. Eric had pulled me out of alot of bad situations in the past but I wondered if this was more guilt related than doing a solid for a friend's kid.

-----------

It was a nice neighbourhood, not far from the beach or the golf course. It was a large bungalow home and would have cost a packet. There was a new Volvo in the driveway and a large boat in the carport. It seemed as if Eric Rogers had done quite well on a cop's salary, considering he was also divorced.

I parked my car out the front and strolled to the door. I knocked on the door and heard a dog bark .I was preparing myself for a confrontation but needed to play it cool. It was a shock to see Eric Rogers. Eric had aged and had gone the route of a fake tan and black hair dye. In my opinion he looked ridiculous.

"Holy smokes, as I live and breathe Rob Green."

"Hello Eric, I was in the neighbourhood and thought I'd look you up."

"Well don't stand there lad, come on in."

The bungalow's interior was well designed and led me to an expensive leather lounge and it gave me a sinking feeling. Money talks and there was plenty invested here. I had no time for small talk so I went straight to the point.

"I know Eric."

"Know what Rob?"

"What you did."

"Say that again?"

"I found David Fitzsimmons and he talked."

"Oh...Shit..."

Eric Rogers went pale it was like his fake tan had vanished. My bluff had paid dividends. My suspicions were right; he had betrayed Dad and it had to be for money.

"Why Eric...Why betray Dad like that."

"It's complicated...I did love your Dad you know."

"Yeah sure looks like it."

"Rob he was dead and anything I did wouldn't bring him back. I was brought and paid for long before this happened."

Eric Rogers bared his soul that night. It was a story of money, manipulation and power.

-----------

As I suspected Eric Rogers worked for the Beasley's it was all due to his son Ben. When Ben got into the drug scene Eric had to act fast. He didn't have the money nor influence to get him out of town and into a decent school.

Angus Beasley had been trolling for awhile. Angus had offered various incentives in the past, this time Eric bit. Angus paved the way for Ben to go to a prestigious Military School. Eric was then on the Beasley payroll.

Eric ensured problems got sorted and did all the dirty work. He was nothing more than a hired thug. The only person he couldn't overcome was Dad. When the shooting happened, he arrested David Fitzsimmons. As I suspected David sang like a bird and dropped the Beasley's in it.

When Eric confronted them he was wooed by a big money deal thus the new lifestyle he lived in retirement. Everything went quietly away once David took the manslaughter deal instead of murder. David didn't lie to me as he was promised money once he was released as well.

I felt physically ill and had to leave. I promised myself that Eric Rogers would pay for this as well. While I was worried he might flap his gums to Angus Beasley. I had to take the chance that he wouldn't. He didn't know if I had talked to anyone so I figured I was safe. Sometimes in life you have to roll the dice.

-----------

The conference was over and I checked out early on Friday morning. My anger still hadn't dissipated. If only I knew what I was heading into I may have just stayed out of town for longer.

The town was eerily quiet for a Friday afternoon. I decided to head home and check on my family. As I drove by the hardware store I had to brake suddenly as it was closed. I got out of my car just to check and sure enough it was locked up tighter than a drum.

'What the hell is going on?" I muttered to myself.

Just then I saw old Bert Turner the barbershop owner come out from across the street towards me.

"Bert....How are you?"

Bert looked pale and I was suddenly very worried. Bert was always friendly and was a person who normally always had a smile on his face.

"Rob...I'm glad you're back....things are bad."

"What's happened?"

"Well Monday night we had our business leaders meeting. Paul dropped the bombshell about Dexel Corporation being the Beasley's. There was some angry talk and veiled threats thrown around. Next thing we knew a guy called Fairchild turned up with a heavy and Gary Beasley trailing behind.

There was a very heated exchange between Fairchild and Paul. Gary Beasley told everyone they would be getting the land one way or the other. Willy Gregson told them to go to hell and next minute punches were thrown. Fairchild broke Willy's arm with some kind of kung fu move.

The new police Sergeant just 'happened' to be there and he arrested Willy for assault and battery. The taunting continued with Gary proclaiming they owned the Mayor, police and the council. That Fairchild is no business man either; he's nothing but a standover man."

"Jesus Bert that isn't good."

"It gets worse, Willy's car dealership was fire bombed and destroyed on Wednesday just after his charges were dropped. Paul confronted Gary and Jenny Beasley in the street on that afternoon. More threats were made and this is where it gets bad Rob...."

"Oh fuck...Paul..."

"Yeah he disappeared Thursday afternoon. They found him about an hour ago. He's alive but he's been tortured and beaten to an inch of his life. His barn was burned to the ground and the house spray painted with the words 'Get out of town'.....I'm sorry Rob, there's an emergency meeting on Saturday and looks like most of the business owner's are going to sell up."

"What is this 'The Wild West'? I gotta go Bert...thanks."

-----------

My best friend was in an induced coma. I couldn't recognise him at all. He's head was misshapen and there was burn marks all over his body. Denise, Molly and all the kids were there and they were sobbing. Denise was inconsolable. They didn't know if he would live through the night.

A rage built that I had only ever felt once before. That was the night Johnny Green died. This would have to stop now. Molly knew I had lost it as I walked out of the hospital room.

"Robby...wait..."

"Molly stay with Denise, please... she needs you."

Molly was openly crying and the last thing she said was:

"Just remember your family."

"I am" was my reply.

-----------

The road was slippery and the night perhaps appropriate for how I was feeling. It was raining cats and dogs. Thunder and lightning was crashing about. I was headed to the Beasley home.

This had gone on too long and I knew in the back of my mind one day some form of confrontation would occur. I underestimated the Beasley's and just how far they would go. All my eloquent plans of a non violent revenge disappeared. They were destroying and maiming the people and the town. The police were in their pocket and no one would stand up to them. They got Paul hurt to provoke me and it worked.

Perhaps my Mother forbade the acts of violence on my family as she loved her grandchildren. I was beyond caring and quite frankly I knew Jenny and Gary wouldn't see it that way.

The house was ablaze with lights and I parked my SUV near the stables. I cracked my neck and picked up a piece of lumber. Talk was cheap and it was over. I was making my way to the front door of the house when I saw a flash of light.

A big blond guy about 6'1" and 230 pounds was lighting a smoke. This had to be Nathan Fairchild at a guess. I decided to deal myself into this unholy game.

"Hey Nathan."

"Is that you John? I thought you were......"

I didn't let him finish. I swung the piece of lumber directly towards his head. Fairchild must have sensed it and in the last moment put up his right arm. There was a sickening cracking sound and he yelped in pain.

"That hurt Fairchild?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Your worst nightmare asshole."

I fired my first punch into his left arm as he gave another sickening cry. Fairchild was tough as he staggered only slightly backwards. We circled each other and he threw a quick right which glanced off my shoulder. I returned with a left/right combination straight in his face. He smiled at me and did the last thing I expected, he charged at me. I went crashing into the side of the stables and pain flashed up through my lower back. I brought my knee up and heard the satisfying crunch of his nose breaking.

Fairchild staggered back with a wild look in his eyes and then started reaching around toward his hip. I knew then that he was going for a weapon. I was quick off the mark and tackled him into a muddy pool. The silver handgun went flying from his hand. I then started mercilessly beating Fairchild about the face. I lost all control as I thought of Paul and soon my hands were around his throat strangling him.

The last thing I remember was a clicking sound and then the lights went out.

-----------

"He bloody well killed Nathan. Who is this bastard?"

"Calm down John. You did well its Rob Green."

"He's a big mother. Let me shoot him and I'll bury him."

"Not yet....I want to show mummy and Jenny what he did. Go dig a hole for Nathan and a second one for this piece of shit."

I was groggy but I knew Gary Beasley's voice. I was in a hell of a jam. I waited for them to leave. I didn't have much time and started struggling but they had tied me down too well to the chair.

Twenty minutes later they returned.

"Well, the hero is awake."

"Fuck you Gary."

"I showed mummy your handy work. She's quite hysterical, we had John take her back to the house and sedate her."

"Where is the Mrs?"

"Oh Jenny will be along shortly. So sad that she had to witness you going off the deep end and killing Angus and Belinda Beasley. What people will do for money and revenge, eh."

"You son of a bitch."

"Calm down killer. Wait for it...."

I heard the blast of a gun going off in the distance. Twice. I knew then I was going to die. I silently cursed my stupidity on not coming prepared.

"You are real scum Gary. Killing your father over your lousy inheritance."

"Well I gotta do what I do. Thanks for being my stool pigeon. I'll be sure to visit Molly and the girls."

"You fucking bastard, you touch them....."

"And what dead man?"

"That's enough Gary. Go help John. Come back in an hour"

"Of course my dear."

I was left facing Jenny Beasley. I don't think I ever felt more betrayed in my life. I stared at her and my veins felt like they were filled with ice.

"You hate me...don't you Rob?"

"Are you insane?"

"What do you mean?"

"You sick bitch you've plotted to kill me. You've participated in murders and intimidation and all you can ask is if I hate you?"

"Yes."

"Of course I fucking hate you."

"Well I love you Rob and I'll prove it."

Jenny sauntered over to me and dropped her sun dress. She stood completely naked in front of me.

"Like what you see big boy?"

"Fuck off Jenny."

"Oh baby don't be like that. I'll make you forget about that Molly once and for all."

"Bitch...you are insane!"

Jenny then proceeded to forcefully sit in my lap and rub her breasts in my face. I turned my head but she forcefully pulled my face back into her large breasts. I was literally helpless and what made it worse was that my body was betraying me.

"That's it baby: I can feel your desire."

"Leave me alone you sick bitch."

"Now, now honey."

With that Jenny pulled my pants down. I tried to struggle but to no avail. She soon had my cock out and then she slipped it into her warm mouth. Jenny started picking up the pace and to my horror I started groaning.

"Mmm...you taste good lover."

"Jenny why are you doing this?"

"Because I'm getting what I've always wanted. You abandoned me all those years ago and now I'll have your baby....to remember you by."

With that said Jenny grabbed hold of my erection and deftly slid herself onto me. I again struggled to get free but it was useless. She started riding me and I could feel her slick juices running onto my lap. We were both groaning as she picked up the pace.

Jenny was like a wild animal grunting and rutting. I tried to hold off as long as possible, to deny her but she knew that. Jenny got off me and started orally pleasuring me once more. When she could feel my cock throbbing she jumped back in my lap.

To my dismay the pleasure became overwhelming as she rode me for all she was worth. I could feel my orgasm building. Jenny was in some sort of zone and screamed as we both came together.

We were both panting at the end. Jenny slid off me and pulled my pants back up.

"That was awesome lover...such a shame. I'm sure Gary will enjoy Molly just as much."

Jenny then bent down to give me one last kiss. I head butted her straight in the face and she went down like a sack of potatoes. It gave me a sense of pleasure to see her knocked out.

I then heard a clapping noise and Gary Beasley entered the stable.

"Bravo...quite a performance. She is quite the little minx isn't she?"

"Beasley....you are why condoms were invented."

"Well thanks for knocking her out. I can now do this."

Gary Beasley produced a handgun and fired three shots into Jenny's prone body. I looked on in horror.

"Thanks for your help Rob. My, my you've gone on a rampage tonight. Anyway I have to get cleaned up and go visiting. Nice knowing you."

Gary left and went towards the house. John then reappeared.

"I'm going to enjoy this. He told me to shoot you but first I'm getting my pound of flesh for Nathan."

He then dragged Jenny's body away into the corner and started beating me. The first punch landed square on my nose. I heard my nose break. He was grinning evilly as he started beating my body.

Strength was leaving my body when I heard a gunshot. Big John had a shocked expression on his face as he went down on his knees. He was gulping air like a goldfish when the second second shot rang out. Big John was no more.

My vision was blurry and I had no idea who my rescuer was. I felt his presence and he untied me, helping me to my feet.

"It's okay Rob, you're alive."

"Eric...that you?"

"Yes my friend...sorry I'm late. The Federal police are on their way. I've been following you since the visit you paid me."

"Gary's going after Molly."

Eric put me down against the stable.

"I'll see to Gary....you rest. You know I always did love your Dad."

That's the last thing I remembered before darkness swallowed me up.

-----------

I awoke in what I think was the hospital. I coughed while stirring awake and next thing I knew I was mobbed by Molly and my girls. They placed kisses all over me. I was alive and I had Eric Rogers to thank. But by God I was alive.

-----------

Epilogue

The interview with the Federal police went well. There were several arrests including all members of the Iron Plain police force, the mayor and most of the council. Jenny Beasley had apparently been robbing the town dry as treasurer.

The death toll was bad and the story made national headlines. Our little town was swamped with media. I refused all requests for interviews. By the time the smoke cleared Angus, Belinda, Jenny and Gary Beasley were all dead. Nathan Fairchild was missing and John Brogan, a Sydney enforcer was dead as well.

It seems the Beasley's had ties to some underworld figures from Sydney.

Eric Rogers had a gun battle with Gary Beasley. Gary got the short end of the stick. Eric Rogers cooperated with the authorities and a deal is being done with the prosecutor. He will see the inside of a jail cell and frankly it's deserved.

I reflect often on all this violence and death. It all started with greed and hate and pretty much ended that way. I'm still coming to terms with my killing of a man among other things. I still don't know how I feel about my Mum's death.

Ironically, I have inherited the Beasley's fortune. I don't want it.

Paul survived but he isn't the same man physically. Denise is just grateful for her husband's survival.

Because of all of what's happened here, I doubt we'll stay in Iron Plain but have learned from experience....never say never.

In the end regardless of where we are Molly and my girls surround me with love and they make life worth living.

The End

davidpaul
davidpaul
116 Followers
12