The Return of Cougaress Ep. 07

Story Info
Always Keep Your Fiends Close and Your Frenemies Closer.
8.9k words
4.4
1.7k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: The penultimate episode. Revisiting a pair of minor characters I particularly liked, and a slightly-loose end tied up.

EPISODE SEVEN: Always Keep Your Fiends Close and Your Frenemies Closer.

After the close encounter with Betty your first order of business is doing something about the load of fertilized alien eggs you're involuntarily hosting. You don't have any idea of how long the things need to hatch and start biting and definitely don't want to find out the hard way.

So you get on the phone to Doctor Z. Z is one of the supergeniuses on the good-guy side and has doctorates in about every science you can shake a stick at. In his case this includes not only your usual particle physics, engineering, chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry, biochemical engineering, biology, bioengineering, genetics, and genetic engineering, but also an honest-to-god M.D. In addition he's local, making him both many heroes' go-to egghead when there's a problem that requires massive brainpower and their medical consultant for unusual conditions picked up during the course of adventures.

Once you talk your way past his answering service (it's still very early morning) he picks up. "Zed here. From the urgency of your call, Cougaress, I take it you're having a spot of trouble, eh?"

"I need to see you in your office right away. It's a, um, medical issue."

"The city does have a 911 service, you know."

"I don't think most ERs are equipped to handle impregnation by a hostile extraterrestrial."

"Ah, bit of a sticky wicket, that. But it does sound like something a bit more up my street, as we might say. Well, drop on by."

It's embarrassing calling a ride-share while you're wearing nothing but a canvas boat cover, but you don't want to take the time to walk home to get something else. Fortunately there's not many people around when you get dropped off in front of the office tower where Z leases the top six floors.

Once he brings you into his clinical area you find that Dr. Z owns a gynecology exam table. "It's not that I get very much use out of the old thing but I keep it around just in case. Also it's quite a long while since my rotation in gynaecology, but while waiting for you to arrive I memorized a pair of newer textbooks on the subject so I should be back up to speed," he informs you. "Now, try to relax, this may feel a bit cool."

The medical removal process is not nearly as much fun as the way the eggs were inserted, but you don't tell Z this as it doesn't seem like the reaction a normal woman would have to being forcibly put in the family way by a huge space bug. The good news is that Z tells you he doesn't expect you to have any sort of permanent after-effects from the egging.

During the procedure Z is of course asking you about what happened. When he hears about Betty's corpse and her belongings being in Founder's Park he completely geeks out (or as he puts it, gets "quite chuffed"), both over the thought of being able to do an alien autopsy and at the chance for him to analyze all that advanced technology. You therefore feel apologetic when you admit that as you left the boathouse it looked to you like both Betty's body and all her equipment were melting into glop. Your speculation is that Egioneelan tech is biologically based and they install some sort of failsafe to make sure it can't fall into the hands of their intended victims.

"Ah, well," Z sighs. "At least I'll have these eggs to investigate. Hopefully I can find some way of preserving them outside a host body."

Once your "morning after" problem is dealt with you get back on the phone to let the other heroes who were patrolling the park now that the threat is dealt with and to look for the bodies of the victims near the boathouse. You don't bother to give details. While in the middle of this you receive a text from Ryan which says he's going to be away for a few days on a backpacking trip with some people he's met. He's never mentioned an interest in backpacking before, but you're glad he's making new friends.

[]

Dr. Z loans you one of his lab coats to wear, which is certainly a step up from a tarp. He also has one of his robot cars take you home so you don't have to deal with another ride-share. As soon as you get to the house you go straight to bed because it was a very long night.

It's about four in the afternoon when you wake up. You missed breakfast and lunch so you microwave a frozen entree for an early dinner. As you eat you find yourself thinking about the Watchman.

He sneaks around and follows heroines, but does that make him a villain? The only thing pointing to the conclusion is the way his actions are being interpreted as those of a voyeur, otherwise he's never committed a single crime anyone knows about. Really the reason he's being called a villain is because he's being compared to Peeping Tomcat and the Oculist, who are the guys everyone thinks about when you combine "superhuman" and "voyeur."

But it's not as if only villains can have kinks, heroes have them too. After all, your compatriots may have strange powers but they're still human. (Well, the ones who are human are still human. You're obviously not including heroes like RoboStar or the Mercurian Mancatcher.) Anyway, the point is that for the most part heroes have the same sort of peculiarities and quirks as other people. And just like with normals, some of those quirks have to do with sex.

Just as an example, pretty much everyone in the superhero community knows that Merit-man has this thing about old ladies. He's constantly looking for chances to save grannies, or rescue their cats, or simply help them cross the street. He's painfully shy about it, but rumor is that occasionally one of the old girls guesses what he really wants and lets him get into her knickers. It's a bit odd, sure, but between consenting adults is there really anything wrong about that?

Then there's Grizzly, whose public image is that of an incredibly tough, rough, ultra-macho he-man. But Lady Liberty, who's dated him, told you he likes to wear a woman's garter belt and stockings in bed. He isn't gay (Libby says she's positive about that from intimate experience), but she also said that if you have X-ray vision you can see that underneath the leather-and-spikes hero costume he's always wearing frilly lace panties.

So you don't think it's fair classifying Watchman as a villain just based on the notion that he might have a kink involving following heroines around. Or even if he's been watching as you had sex with some of your opponents recently. Furthermore he may have thought he was saving you from Thermo that one time, and he definitely did save you from becoming larva chow by bringing down Betty. It's hard to call the latter anything but the act of a hero, especially since he got beaten up pretty heavily in the process. He certainly can't be all bad.

[]

You're cleaning up the kitchen when your phone rings. The number showing is (666)-666666, which is of course impossible but immediately tells you who's trying to contact you.

You press accept but don't bother putting the phone to your ear. "Hey, Hot Stuff," you say to the air.

The response doesn't originate from the phone, either, but from somewhere over your head. "I need to pop in, Kitty. Something important has come up, and I have to speak to you about it without any chance of prying ears."

"Sure thing. I'm alone right now, and I hereby invite into my home. When do you want to meet up?"

There's a soft rush of displaced air. "How about now?" Hellione's voice says from behind you.

You don't startle, you half-expected her arrival anyway. One of Hellione's powers is teleportation, though she can only do it into a home if she's invited by a person who lives there. It's one of the long-time rules, apparently. You turn around and see her smiling down at you.

You smile back. It's hard not to. In fact, it's hard to simply smile and not leer and run your eyes over her voluptuous seven-foot-tall form. Hellione has more curvature than Einsteinian space-time, something her black and scarlet costume does little to conceal.

The story for public consumption is that Hellione is a denizen of another dimension visiting ours, and that her light red skin, horns, and long tail are just what people look like where she's from. All of which is strictly true, as long as you're willing to consider the realm of eternal torment "another dimension." It's for the best, though, as early on it was figured out that any mention of her being from Aitch-eee-double-hockey-sticks (beyond her chosen moniker) got religious people riled up like you wouldn't believe and interfered with her work as one of the good guys.

As for her insane level of pulchritude, Hellione admits privately that she used to be a succubus and no matter how hard she tries she can't entirely turn off the "I'm so hot that you can't resist the temptation" vibe she emits. While you were married to Paragon you would catch him ogling her on occasion, which is far from normal behavior from the World's Politest Hero. You could never totally blame him for it, though, partly out of concern he might mention glass houses and stone-throwers. You're not normally attracted to other women, but that totally goes out the window when Hellione is around.

(You and Hellione ended up getting very close back in the day. One thing this means is that you're one of the few people who knows her full story. According to her, way back at the Beginning she wasn't one of the rebels who planned to overthrow the Throne or anything like that, she just wanted to party and have fun. So when the big showdown arrived she decided to try and stay neutral. That didn't work out so well, and after Lucifer was defeated she got cast out of Heaven along with everyone else who'd refused the call to join the fight on the winning side. After that she spent thousands of years as a succubus serving at the bidding of the Prince of Darkness, mostly because at that point she figured she didn't have a lot of options beyond joining his team. Eventually she got the idea that maybe existence ought to involve more than just endless sex and seduction and wanted out, but to get back in the Big Guy's graces she has to make amends for the bad stuff she did as a succubus. The best way she could think of for doing that was to use her hellish strength and demonic powers for Good, thus she chose to become a superheroine.)

You drag your eyes off your friend's tits and turn to the kitchen. "Want some coffee? Or if it's too late for you I could make herbal tea."

"Coffee's fine if you have some," Hellione says.

"Already on. Black, two sugars," you remind yourself. "Have a seat in the living room, I'll be out in a sec."

Hellione is sitting on the larger part of the sectional when you carry out the two mugs. You set one in front of her and sit down on the smaller side. "So, what's up?"

She picks up her mug and takes a big swallow of the contents. Heat never bothers her. "You know that I sometimes get messages from the Other Side."

"Sure. Above or Below this time?"

She shakes her head. "Not allowed to say. But it involves you, that's why I'm here."

"Me?" You're puzzled. While you got your powers from an ostensible Egyptian goddess, you're not exactly religious.

"There's been a breakdown in the order of things in the Afterlife," Hellione says. "I'm told that someone who should have moved on is staying here in the living world and performing wrongful acts, and you triggered it."

"I haven't killed anybody lately that I know of," you say.

"You didn't cause the death but you're somehow tied up in what's happened," she answers. "Apparently the powers that be have decided that because of this you're going to have deal with the problem."

You rack your brain but come up blank. "Can't you give me more details, Hot Stuff? I mean, so far what you've said is weird and disturbing but not exactly helpful."

"I would if I could, Kitty, but that's pretty much all the info my source offered. Except for one thing, whatever happens to you will be happening in the very near future. Not tonight, but within the next 48 hours. I was also told to stay out of it, I'm not allowed to assist you directly."

"You're telling me this, that doesn't count?" you ask.

"I'm not helping you, we're just having a little chat. You know, girl talk," Hellione says with a devilish smile. "And it's not direct interference if I happen to give you this nice little pendant as a gift, simply because I think it will look good on you."

She takes a small silver amulet on a fine chain out of a pocket and hands it to you. It's an oval inscribed in tiny letters of some foreign alphabet. "What does this nice little pendant do, if anything?" you ask.

"Oh, nothing much. It merely keeps your soul anchored firmly in place."

"My soul? Shit." You set down your coffee and put your head in your hands. You always hate this sort of mysterious bullshit, plus the past year has been pretty stressful for you. For that matter, the four years before that weren't so great either. It's the kind of thing that makes you wish you'd just concealed your powers and given up on the idea of becoming a hero back when it all started.

A large form settles down on the cushions beside you and a warm arm goes around your shoulders. "I'm truly sorry I can't help you more with this, Kitty. Maybe there's something I can do to take your mind off it?"

A big hand lifts your chin. You find yourself looking into Hellione's eyes (she's got cat's-eye pupils set on purple irises, but on her it looks good). Her face closes in and she kisses you gently on the lips.

Like you said, you're not normally attracted to women, but Hellione is a major exception. Your arms go up and take hold of her, hers go around you, and the kisses get a lot firmer and hotter.

You break off to catch your breath. "Trouble with Amazonia again, Hot Stuff?" you say, trying to keep your wits about you.

"Of late Artemis has been reminding my that our relationship isn't an exclusive one," Hellione admits. "She's been seeing more of that military officer she likes and spending less time with me."

She emits a slight sigh. "I cannot blame her for it. She told me from the beginning that while she enjoys practicing the Sapphic arts of her people she does not intend to restrict herself to them. And I'm not one to deny the pleasures to be had with men, it's just that after a few millennia of doing that I prefer a woman's touch these days."

Her hands are massaging your shoulders as she talks. She's strong, even stronger than you, so it's a very firm and relaxing massage. You let out a sigh of your own, but it's one of tension being released.

"Nothing bad is going to happen tonight, Kitty," Hellione murmurs. "Why not let me make you feel good, the way I used to?"

Maybe it's her magical lust aura, or maybe it's just that you wouldn't mind experiencing some of the Sapphic arts yourself for a change. Ryan isn't home, so why not? You draw your friend into another brief kiss then say, "Let's move this into the bedroom."

You lead the way holding Hellione by the hand. Once you're there she takes you back into her warm embrace and the smooching resumes. At the same time she peels you out of your bathrobe and the panties you're wearing underneath. Her own clothing vanishes, there one second and gone the next. It's the sort of easy costume-change that always makes you envious of magical types.

Hellione picks you up easily and moves to the bed, knee-walking both of you to the center of the mattress before laying you down on your back. She spreads out over you, your nude bodies pressing together as her hands slowly rove over you and her legs wrap around your own. She gives you more kisses, spreading them out over your face and neck, while swaying her chest so that her tits rub against yours. It's the sort of slow, sensual foreplay that males rarely seem to have the patience for, at least the ones you've dated.

The two of you used to do this from time to time before you married Paragon, though never exclusively. Sex with Hellione was invariably terrific but you still enjoyed a nice hard cock. You also wanted to have kids, and while the two of you are good friends you both knew that you weren't in love nor likely to fall in love with each other. In a way it was too bad, because you kept looking for a husband and a father for your prospective children, meaning you ended up with that bastard Paragon.

Hellione's kisses gradually move lower. She sucks your erect nipples, kisses her way down your torso (tickling your belly-button with her tongue briefly so you laugh and try to push her head away), sneaks past your pussy to lick and lightly bite the inside of your thighs. You're already quite wet when she zeroes in on the area of greatest interest and strokes her long tongue down the length of your slit, making you shudder and moan.

You don't know if all demons have forked tongues, but Hellione does and she can control each point separately. Which means she can grip your clitty between the two halves and give it a massage that way, something that always drives you wild.

"Oh, fuck! Slow down, Nee," you gasp, grabbing her horns with both hands. She's stronger than you so you can't actually stop her, but after teasing you for a bit she relents and uses her tongue to lick your labia and clit in the more conventional way, which is still wonderfully stimulating but not so fiercely intense. Your deathgrip on her horns relaxes and you sigh.

Hellione's long tongue slithers between your lower lips and slides into your pussy, writhing like a snake. You gasp again but manage to stroke her head instead of squeezing her horns. Despite Dr. Z's assurance, you'd been a little worried that the stretching Betty had subjected you to might reduce your vaginal sensitivity. Clearly that's not the case.

It's also obvious that it didn't hamper your ability to have orgasms, because after just a minute or so of this you go into a big one. You squeal and thrash around on the bed, glad that for a change you don't have to worry one bit about hurting your partner.

When it's over Hellione pushes herself up to lie beside you. "That was fast, Kitty. Not getting any lately?"

You push your damp hair out of your eyes. "Well, you already know about the last guy, or guys, I was with, Nee. But I did have... sex, I guess... with an alien just last night. It wasn't exactly consensual, though."

You smile and plant a kiss on her lips. "Guess I was just ready for a little tenderness."

"Oh, sweetie, you can always count on me for that," Hellione says affectionately.

You kiss her again, then lower your head to her breasts, which are firm and high despite the fact she's about a million times older than you are, give or take. (If Hellione wasn't such a nice person you suspect you'd probably be so envious of the way she keeps her looks that you'd hate her.) Pressing her tits together you start alternating between nipples, suckling each in turn. Hellione sighs and arches her back, encouraging you to keep going. You slip one hand down to find her hairless slit and begin to pet it.

Eventually the two of you end up in sixty-nine. The height difference would make this awkward but you're pretty flexible and Hellione even more so, so it works out. Hellione takes her time and keeps her strokes light this time to avoid breaking your concentration, meaning you can devote yourself to doing the things you know she likes. Nibbling on her clit and lips, long, strong licks, and fucking her hot (almost literally) cunt with your stiffened tongue.

Hellione begins breathing harder and you redouble your efforts, driving her towards climax. She's not about to let you get away scot-free though and increases her tongue-lashing. She cums first, crying out a high-pitched wail in what you think is probably ancient Sumerian, while you clamp your mouth over her labia, licking and sucking as her pussy gushes steamy juices over your tongue. Then you have to let go and emit your own mewls of pleasure as your second orgasm hits.