The Return of Cougaress Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got off the wharf into the city and started doing the thing I could do to cats and stray dogs, and they had more life to drain than rats and pigeons so I could do more and more. Then just two nights ago I... I found this homeless guy. He was dying anyway, I could tell. So I, I drank his life too. And it made me really strong, strong enough to go wherever I want."

"Oh god, Tyrell. You murdered someone?"

"I told you, he was going to die soon anyway!" The tattered shroud swirls back into existence for a moment, fades again. "I can't manifest in daylight yet, but at night I can go all over the city. So tonight I came back here to start cleaning up my old neighborhood. All the gangs that used to hassle me, and the guys who used to beat me up, and the pushers. I can get rid of them all, and every time I do it I get stronger!"

"None of those people were going to die if you hadn't killed them, Tyrell. This is wrong," you say.

"I have to do it! If I don't I'll fade away, and I don't want to," Tyrell shouts. "Besides, now I'm finally a hero, doing what a hero does! A hero is someone with special powers who fights against evil, that's what I am and what I'm doing now."

"Tyrell, that isn't a hero. Being a hero isn't about power, it's about rushing in to help without stopping to count the cost to yourself," you say quietly. "I met a hero just today, a person without any special abilities who dove off a bridge because someone needed help. She could have drowned along with the man she was trying to save, but she didn't let that stop her."

"If you'd followed through on your plan and become an EMT then I bet you could have been a hero doing that. The powers you have now and what you're doing with them? They don't make you a hero. They make you one of the bad guys."

As you speak Tyrell hangs his head and his ghostly shoulders shake. You see that he's quietly sobbing.

"I know," he finally says. "I think I knew all along, I've just been too afraid of dying completely to admit it. Plus I want so bad to be a hero, and I never got to be."

You smile at him. "But you were a hero, Tyrell. You may not have beaten Electric Eel, but if it wasn't for your fight with him I would never have found him and stopped him. He might have gone on to do terrible things, but because of you he was defeated. That was heroic."

Tyrell looks back up at you, surprised and relieved. "Yeah, that's true. It's like when Bladehawk sacrificed himself so that the rest of the heroes had the time they needed to overcome Extir-Pater. If he hadn't done that the world would have been destroyed."

You nod. "So what happens now?"

Tyrell shrugs. "Diabolicale's potion wore off days ago. If I let go, my soul will go... well, wherever it's going."

You wait for a moment. Tyrell fidgets like he wants to say more but is too timid. "Is there anything I can do to help?" you ask finally.

"Um, well." The kid gives you a sheepish, sidelong look. "You already know you're my dream girl. The things we did together on those two nights were the real highlight of my life. But there's this one thing... shit, this is going to sound really stupid."

He hems and haws, then: "We never got to do it, but in my fantasies you always sucked my dick. Man, that sounds really pathetic and awful when I say it out loud."

You think about it a moment. As you do you're looking at the ghost of a young man in front of you, standing there slackly with an embarrassed and rather sad look on his face. You remember the first time you met him, how he just wanted a kiss and you gave him a lot more, not because he asked but because you were satisfying needs of your own. And the second time, when first you mocked his heartfelt dreams, then out of your own overconfidence let him trap you. It occurs to you that the powers who decreed you were the one to help clean up this mess were right. You set Tyrell on this path. You're responsible.

Not entirely responsible, Tyrell made choices of his own. But if it wasn't for the things you did along the way he wouldn't have drank the zombie lotion, wouldn't have had the impulse or the chance to steal the glue gun, would probably have gone on to become an EMT. And he'd still be alive, instead of dead at far too young an age.

You stride up close to the phantom until you're face to face. "Not sure how this is going to work without me being able to touch you," you say as you go to your knees.

"You'll do it? With me?"

You have to laugh, because Tyrell's eyes have gone as wide as if he'd seen a ghost. "Hey, we've hooked up before, lover, remember? And though I never told you, I think you're pretty good in the sack."

The first smile you've seen on him tonight spreads over his face when you say that. You reach for your uniform's control pad and unseal the panels to take it off, but Tyrell blurts out, "No, just like you are, costume and everything. It makes it more like my dreams."

You tap the controls to seal up again. When you look back up Tyrell's jeans have vanished and his erection is staring you in the face. It looks much like you remember, a pretty big cock for such a skinny kid, though now it's shimmering and slightly translucent. You shrug and stick our your tongue to lick it.

Your tongue touches something that feels a bit like a weak force field (you've run into enough of those to be familiar with them). You could also describe it as the feeling you get when you try to push together two magnets that are trying to repel each other; there's something there, but it's not material and kind of slippery. As you continue to lick though the object solidifies until what you're running your tongue over is undeniably a penis, though one that tastes much more like a foggy morning than musk.

You bring your hand up and find that the shaft has congealed enough for you to wrap your fingers around it. You stroke and kiss the tip, then suck the crown into your mouth. Tyrell gasps and you feel a pair of barely tangible hands caress your head.

Tyrell's dick grows increasingly solid as you work your lips and tongue down the length of his shaft, bobbing your head as you gradually take in more of his malehood. Despite this it's still not entirely there, as you find out when he starts thrusting and spears it past your tonsils. You don't gag or have to suppress the reflex, and you soon discover you can still breathe just as easily with his cock buried all the way down your throat as you do at any other time. It occurs to you that this is a superpower you wish a lot more men possessed.

You're using both hands now, fondling his balls and butt (which is still a little insubstantial but there) while you rock back and forth on your haunches, letting Tyrell's cock plunge into your oral cavity fast and hard. You're also working your tongue, trying to make this a blowjob he'll remember. After all, it's (presumably) the last one he'll ever get.

Tryell's phantom grip tightens, then he groans and tries to shove his dick as deep as he can get it. His shaft pulses and his semen gushes down your gullet, though it vanishes completely before it reaches your stomach. You swallow anyway, knowing how much most men enjoy the feeling.

"Aaaaaaahh." It's a long, drawn-out sigh of contentment. Tyrell doesn't withdraw his cock so much as it vanishes out of your mouth. You lean back and see that his jeans are back in place, though he's now looking more translucent than ever.

"I guess it's time for me to go now. Thanks for setting me straight, Cougaress. And for everything else," he says, smiling and steadily fading. "You'll always be my favorite hero."

"Good luck, Tyrell," you say.

Before you can add more the phantom dissolves into nothing. As he does the night comes alive around you. Voices and television sets in the nearby apartments, distant sirens, the banging of a dumpster as someone roots through it, a cat yowling in an alley a couple blocks away. It's this more than anything else that lets you know Tyrell is completely gone.

You take in a deep breath, let it out slow. You rise off your knees from the street and get out your phone, hitting the line for the police to let them know there are seven new corpses in the area they'll need to do something about. As you do this you think back to when you got your own powers and made the decision to become a hero, and you wonder. If you knew then what you know now, would you have made a different choice?

But of course no one can change the past, or take back a choice once it's made. You can only deal with the consequences as best as you can and keep on going.

END OF EPISODE SEVEN