The Return of Cougaress Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still wanted to believe that at least some of that stuff about being a hero was true, but seeing Dad doing, um, his thing, put me off wanting to follow male heroes. So I chose to follow heroines, and saw that they did do good things. Not all the time, they're still people, but enough to tell me that it might be worth it."

"I had the feeling you were following me, too. More than the others, maybe."

Ryan blushes. "It made sense. I mean, I always knew when you left and could follow you. But, uh, there was one other reason."

He falls silent for awhile. "Go on. What other thing?" you prompt.

"Okay, you know how I said I cried for weeks when I first got there? Well, the Abemians knew I was upset, and when I told them I missed my mommy they wanted to help somehow," Ryan said. "They can go into our dimension if they try, that's why Dad knew about them. They don't like it, too much time passes at home while they're gone, but they were willing to do it to try to help me. So they came to Earth and brought back a life-size doll of you for me."

"Really? Gosh, that's so sweet," you say, then you stop and blink a few times. "Wait a minute. A life-size doll of me?"

"Uh, yeah," Ryan says, blushing brighter red.

You hold back a wince. When you were younger and needed the money you'd signed contracts with a number of companies allowing them to use your image for their products (hey, it's hard making an income as a hero). One of them was a Japanese toy company who said they wanted to make action figures of you, and your agent didn't check the language in the contract close enough. The jerks re-sold their image rights to an "adult toy" company specializing in high-end celebrity sex dolls, who now could (and did) legally use your name and likeness.

You've seen the dolls a number of times. You occasionally run into them in villain lairs, for one thing. You have to admit they are both very high quality dolls and a decent copy of your looks. The doll's breasts probably have at least a cup size on you, or did back before you got pregnant with Ryan, but otherwise the match in appearance was darn close.

The company also had an English-speaking porn actress imitate your voice, leading to the doll saying such immortal lines as, "I'm a super-heroine and I'm super-horny for you," "I'm going to use my cat powers to give you all the pussy you can handle," and of course, "You villain, you've got your wicked cock in my tight little asshole, how did you know I love it up the butt?" You're very familiar with the doll's monologue as certain heroes you worked with (the ones who are immature jerks and always said afterwards, "Can't you take a joke?") would either quote the doll to you or play recordings when you could hear.

"Uh, that must have been rather confusing to you," you say awkwardly.

"Not really, not for years. I mean, I had no clue about most of what the doll was saying, but it looked like you," Ryan replies. "I'd pretend it was you, and we'd play with my toys together. Sometimes I'd just sleep in the doll's arms."

You get up from the chair and go to the couch where Ryan is. You sit next to him and put an arm around his shoulders to hug him.

He takes in a deep breath. "But I wasn't a kid forever. Before I was due to come home the Abemians finally gave me the educational programs about sex Dad had left for when the time came. I guess he said to wait till I was eighteen."

"Sounds like your father all right," you say ruefully.

"Yeah. Anyway, at long last I found out what the holes on the doll were meant for. That made me more curious about the things the doll said, which weren't in Dad's information. I bugged the Abemians about it until they went to Earth and brought me back some less, umm, education-oriented sexual media."

"Porn."

"Yeah, porn. Which was a good thing. I mean, it would have been weird if I'd gotten a fixation about asexual reproduction. Porn from Earth was pretty much the antidote to that. But, well..."

He pauses again and tenses up a little. You don't say anything, you just keep your arm around his shoulders.

"Okay, I masturbated, obviously. But I was eighteen and still incredibly horny, and there weren't any girls around, and it obviously wasn't something the Abemians could help with. And I had a sex doll. Of my mom."

"It's all right, Ryan," you say. "It's not your fault."

"I know that!" he almost yells. After that he untenses a little. "I know that. That isn't the real problem. The real problem is that I fell in love."

He finally turns his head and looks you in the eyes. "I fell in love with you ."

Your cheeks grow warm under his intense gaze. "Boys sometimes get crushes on mommy, it's a normal phase."

Your son shakes his head. "That's the real reason I kept following you. I followed some of the other heroines too, but I always came back to following you. I wanted to watch you. I wanted to do more than that, but at least I could watch. So I watched... you and those other guys."

Now your cheeks really start to flame. "You saw all that?"

"It was so, so hot. Hotter than anything I've ever seen, even now that I can see all the Earth porn I want," Ryan whispers, still gazing at you intensely. "I wanted so much to be the one who was with you. But I didn't dare. I was afraid you wouldn't love me anymore."

You can't help it. Tears start to fall and you sweep your son into both arms and hug him close. "I'll always love you, baby. No matter what happens, Mommy will always love you."

He hugs you back tightly. You hold each other for a long while, just breathing together.

Your son shifts his hips, then does it again. You wonder what could be making him so uncomfortable, then realize what it must be.

"Hold on, let me help," you say softly. You encourage him to loosen his grip on you. With your arms free you reach down to his trousers and find what you expect. You gently rearrange your son's erection so that it's no longer painfully trapped. He groans.

"Please, Mom. Can you help me? Really help me?" he whispers. "I need you so bad."

Your son's hard cock (it's big, he's at least as big as his father who wasn't a small guy) lies under your hand, pressing at you through the cloth of his trousers. He's trembling with his need, and you can help him. For that matter, you've got needs of your own, and you know he can help you. But still you hesitate.

Society says it's not normal for a mother to do the things you're thinking about right now with your son. Says it's wrong for the two of you to see each other as sexual beings and try to fulfill those basic, instinctive needs. Society would demand that you and Ryan deny your desires, deny your needs, deny your very natures, no matter how unhappy it makes the two of you. All because what you want is not "normal" according to them.

"Fuck you, society," you mutter. "What do you know?"

You're a woman endowed with superhuman cat-like abilities, given you by a supposedly mythical Egyptian goddess. You run around in a high-tech leotard fighting villains with even weirder powers. That is "normal" for you, not whatever society claims a woman your age should be doing. So why not this, too?

You unzip Ryan's trousers and fish out his cock, lightly rubbing the shaft up and down.

He drags in a long, shuddering breath. "Oh, Mom! I've dreamed about this moment, even though I thought it would never come."

You bend your head down to your son's lap and take his penis into your mouth. It's already heavily leaking pre-cum, he's incredibly turned-on. You gently tongue the crown, and he shudders at your ministrations.

Pre-cum continues to flow as you slowly, languorously suck his cock, gradually working your lips down the shaft until you're taking about three-quarters of it on every stroke. Ryan is thrusting up with his hips now, uncontrollably trying to fuck your mouth. He puts his hands on your head and you think he's going to try to force you to deep-throat, but he restrains himself and merely strokes your hair lovingly.

Proud of your son's self-control you let his dick sink deeper into your gullet, slurping and swallowing your way along his long pole until finally you feel his pubic hair tickling your face. You pull most of the way back, take a deep breath through your nose, and plunge.

You hold yourself there, mouth stretched wide, lips wrapped around the base of his shaft, cock-head well past your tonsils. Every inch of your son's magnificent meat is buried in your mouth and throat. You gurgle and hum a little, triumphant. Ryan begins to gasp and his grip on your hair tightens. You know what's coming (or cumming) and you pull back, you want to taste it.

The blast of semen is so great that you have a hard time ingesting the first surge and some of it spurts out around your circling lips. You don't back off but keep swallowing, gulping down pulse after pulse of your son's sperm as it flows out of his throbbing manhood. It may be only your imagination, but you feel your belly get warmer as Ryan's seed flows into it.

At long last the flood slows and stops. You lap and entice the turgid organ with your tongue, coaxing out a few last drops which you eagerly consume. Finally you release his cock from your wet mouth and sigh with pleasure.

"Damn, Mom," Ryan breathes. "That was insane!"

"Better than the doll?" you tease.

He leans down and kisses the top of your head. He next lifts your face up and kisses your lips. Then he pulls you up into his arms and starts kissing you for real.

It's a long, deep kiss. You've still got traces of his cum in your mouth, but he doesn't seem to care. He kisses you like you're the only woman he's ever wanted to kiss, like you're the only woman in the world, like you're the only woman who matters to him. It's the best kiss you've ever had.

You push him away. "Nothing's wrong, I just have to catch my breath," you explain, panting hard. His kiss really has taken your breath away.

He starts kissing your face and your neck instead. His hand cradles your breast through your costume, squeezes it gently, traces the nipple. You moan and reach down to tap out a control sequence, and the costume comes loose and drifts downward. Feeling this happen he emits his own moan and lowers his head to your chest. For the first time in much too long your son starts to suckle at your breasts.

His hands roam over your body, peeling away your loose costume, glorying in your bared flesh. Every inch of you seems to be a wonder to him, he can't get enough of touching you, kissing you, licking you. You help him out of his trousers and shirt as he worships your body.

Eventually you're both naked and he has you lying back on the couch. He sweeps his gaze over you. "You are a goddess," he says fervently.

"I'm a middle-aged woman. I've got wrinkles and stretch marks and flabby bits and my tits sag," you point out.

"You'll always be a goddess to me," he replies, and bends down to lick your slit.

You snuggle deeper in the cushions and let him lap at your pussy and finger your snatch, since it's what he so obviously wants to do. You're already wet and hot, if he keeps it up you'll undoubtedly climax. But it's not what you really want at this point.

"Are you going to be ready for me again soon?" you ask.

He lifts up his face, shining with your juices. "I didn't inherit Dad's invulnerability, but I did get your power of rapid recovery."

Rising up on his arms, he shows you what he means. He's got a straining, throbbing erection, it's like he hasn't cum at all yet.

You suck in a sharp breath at the sight. "Seems to be a very useful power to have," you murmur. "How many times can you do it in a row?"

"Not sure. I've never tried it with a woman I wanted to do it that many times in a row with, yet," he answers. You laugh.

He lowers himself onto you. You reach down to help him find the entryway but it's not necessary. Your bodies fit together like matching puzzle pieces, like lock and key.

You gasp as his prick sinks into you, gliding into your depths in a long steady skewering that only stops when he's up against your cervix. There's no friction or awkwardness, just a constant push that ends with your son buried to the balls inside you.

It's the perfect moment. Neither of you moves for a bit. Then he kisses you. His kiss grows more passionate, and without taking his mouth from yours he gradually begins thrusting in and out of your cunt.

At first he fucks you slowly, each motion long and deep and earnest. But he's still young and isn't satisfied with this unhurried loveplay for long. His thrusts begin to speed up and become more forceful. He drags his lips away from yours and sucks your nipples instead, lightly biting at them.

You squeal and begin to take a more active role, tilting your hips and driving yourself up to meet his thrusts. Soon the two of your are screwing each other hard and fast, his thick pole hammering into you. The sound of flesh slapping on flesh fills the room, competing with his grunts and your moans.

Your first climax hits. You scream and wrap your arms and legs around your lover tightly, trying to pull him into you, trying to make him part of you as he once was. Your eyes roll up as pleasure whites out your brain.

Ryan isn't done yet, though, not even close. He puts his hands under you and grabs your bottom cheeks, using them for leverage as he rams his virile member into your hot cunt over and over. He's as strong as you are, and now it's your turn to grunt as he batters at your pussy, driving the breath out of your lungs with his fierce, deep stabs. Your moans turn to a wail as you climax again, pussy clenching and rippling around your son's dick.

Ryan starts to pull at your butt and heave from side to side after your orgasm passes. Eventually you get the message that he wants to turn over, and you help him roll so that now you're on top. His cock never leaves you the whole time.

You son doesn't wait for you to takes the initiative, he's too stimulated for that. As soon as the position change is accomplished he grabs your hips and starts lunging upward with his own, doing his best to ravage you in this new position. You laugh happily and rotate your hips, grinding your pussy around in a circle and making him to gasp at the new sensation.

You take his hands and place them on your breasts instead of your hips. As he happily fondles your tits you rearrange your legs to give you better control. Next you ride your son like a stallion. You twist and gyrate, you squeeze and wriggle, you slap your hips up and down like you're masturbating him with your cunt.

As you expect, this is too much for him. Ryan flushes, pants, and heaves upward as he starts to reach his own ending.

"That's it," you purr. "Give it to me. Give mommy all your hot cum."

Your son moans and you feel his cock throb inside you. You coo as the first spurts start to fill your womb. You slowly grind your pussy on his pulsating, spewing manhood.

"Oh, fuck," you gasp as you unexpectedly tumble into another climax. It's not as intense as the other two, but sweeter because you're cumming as your son cums inside you. You sag forward and press your breasts against Ryan's chest. You kiss once again as his dick finishes shooting off deep in your love box.

Ryan's hand comes up and he begins stroking your back. You cuddle against his broad chest, feeling warm and happy and loved.

"I'm so lucky," he murmurs.

"As in 'you got lucky' or what?"

"I mean I'm lucky to have such a wonderful, beautiful, sexy, understanding mom."

You smile. "Well, I'm just as lucky. I have a wonderful, caring, loving son. And now I've also got a handsome, daring, manly lover, too."

"Do you mean... um, what do you mean, Mom?"

You roll off Ryan, allowing both of you to sit up. "Tell you in a minute. Right now I need to use the toilet, I didn't when I got home."

You retreat to the bathroom. After you're done cleaning up, you return. Ryan's got a kitchen towel and is attempting to wipe up the wet spot on the couch cushion.

You giggle. "Don't worry about that, honey, I'll get it later. Here, just throw the towel down and I'll sit on it."

You settle down next to each other. You son seems to feel a little shy now, so you take him in your arms like before and kiss him lightly.

"About what I said before, having a lover? Well, I do," you say. "Ever since I became a heroine I've been looking for the right man. Someone who can keep up with me but also considers me a true equal. Someone who's a gentleman but not a prude. Someone who doesn't think I have to be either a madonna or a whore, who'll let me be whatever I want at the moment."

You smile wryly. "I never thought I'd have to go to the extent of actually giving birth to the sort of guy I want in order to find him. But it looks like I did."

Your son grabs you tighter in his arms and buries his head against your neck. "I love you so much, Mom. I don't think I can ever tell you how much," he says in a muffled voice. It sounds like he's fighting tears.

You stroke his shoulders. "Well, darling, I'd say you made a good start at it today."

After awhile he pulls his head back and kisses you. You kiss him back, and it slowly turns from gentle to passionate. Your hand goes down to your son's lap and begins fondling his soft cock, which twitches and starts to get interested. "So, if I suck on this a bit, it will get hard again, right?"

"It might do that even if you don't suck on it."

"Then let's take this next step into the bedroom. Sheets are easier to wash than couch cushions."

"My bed or yours?"

"It's going to be ours," you say. "I guess we can convert your old bedroom to something else now."

You stand up, keeping a grip on Ryan's dick so he rises with you. "Okay, follow me."

"Yes, ma'am," he says eagerly. "Are we going to try a new position?"

"You could say that," you say coyly. You release his member, which is already starting to swell. Taking a step toward the bedroom you bend over a little, the better to display your curvy bottom. "As I recall, that doll based on me had three usable holes, right? Well, I'm not about to let a plastic toy do a better job of satisfying my son than I can."

Ryan visibly swallows. "Wow. You mean the stuff the doll used to say about you loving it up the butt was really true?"

"I've done it, anyway," you admit. "And to tell the truth, quite recently I found out it can be a lot of fun."

You turn back and look at your son and lover. "But more importantly, I want you to have a part of me your father never did. Sound good to you?"

"God, yes," he says, his eyes shining.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" you laugh. "Let's go to our bedroom, lover."

Arm and arm, you and your son walk together into the future.

THE END

12