The Reunion

Story Info
Fulfilling twenty-five-year-old fantasies.
7.6k words
4.37
21.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Streikyre
Streikyre
119 Followers

Debbie had been getting ready for this reunion for nearly a year. She had missed her 20th reunion because her then-husband was a jealous possessive jerk that wouldn't let her go. She'd made it to ten and fifteen, but hadn't been to another of her high-school reunions in ten years. She was really excited about it making it to this reunion, and had seriously amped-up her workouts the closer it got. She waited until just a couple of weeks before the big night to buy a new dress, so that it would tightly fit what I had started calling her "reunion body". She was always fit, and kept herself in great shape, but she really wanted to make an impression at her 25th reunion, and it was showing. Her legs were just a little more toned, and her abs a bit more defined than usual. She'd also been tanning nude on our deck most of the Summer. She was looking great, and unlike her jealous and insecure ex, I couldn't wait to show her off.

The reunion was in town, but we had booked a hotel room across the street from the venue so we didn't have to worry about a late drive home. I went to a different school, so I only knew a couple of Debbie's closest friends at the reunion. We sat with two couples who were also still local, some of the people that I already knew, for dinner. After dinner, everybody gathered in the bar area, and started mingling. I was getting introduced to somebody new every couple of minutes. Debbie was laughing and hugging person after person that came up to get re-acquainted.

We eventually wound up on the dance floor, and everybody was having a good time. Debbie was getting a lot of looks from both the men and the women in the crowd. She looked fabulous in her new short tight dress and black stiletto heels. She was having fun dancing sexy in front of me and putting on a show for the onlookers. She also often paired up with one of the other girls, which she knew I, and all the other guys, really enjoyed. A few guys eventually had the balls to come up and dance with her after enough drinks. She would always spin around at some point during the dance, back up against her partner, grind her ass against his crotch, and look over at me and smile. I loved it, and she knew it. One guy got scolded by his wife after a dance with Debbie and was then quickly dragged to the exit by her.

The crowd had thinned down by about half as the night wore on. We needed a break, so we headed back over to the bar to get a couple drinks and cool off. Debbie got into a conversation with two other girls and I leaned against the bar and sipped my bourbon. Two of the guys I had met earlier came over my way and I nodded at them as they stepped up. Tim was the tall, thin, blonde guy, and Greg was the stockier dark-haired guy, I mentally reminded myself. Tim had never been married, and Greg was recently divorced I had learned earlier in the evening. They had come to the reunion together, and had been good friends since high school.

"Man, Debbie still looks great," Tim said as he leaned against the bar next to me.

"Thanks, she works really hard to stay fit," I replied.

"She hasn't changed at all since high school," Greg added.

"You know, we both were in her senior year Chemistry class," Tim continued.

"She sat right in front of us. That was the only class that we were both always early for. Right, Greg?" Tim laughed, as Greg nodded and laughed too.

"We never wanted to miss her walking into class, and sitting down in front of us," Greg added.

"Right. We couldn't wait to get to Chemistry. And I freakin' hated Chemistry," Tim laughed again.

"But Debbie had the best ass in the school, and we got a perfect view of it every day when she would come in, and sit down in front of us. Hope you don't mind me saying that," Tim quickly added.

"Not at all," I replied. "To be honest, her ass was the first thing that really got my attention too," I admitted. Tim and Greg both seemed relieved to hear that, laughed more, and moved in a little closer to me.

"I gotta tell ya, man, I really, really had a crush on her in high school. She never really paid much attention to me. I mean she was always super nice, but, you know, she was just out of my league. But, oh, did I look forward to Chemistry," Tim admitted conspiratorially and laughed again.

"He's not lying. I did too. Hell, I think most of the guys had a pretty hard crush on her back then," Greg added.

"Back then?" Tim asked. "Hell, I STILL have a crush on her!" We all laughed.

I think Debbie had a feeling we were talking about her, she glanced over her shoulder at me just as Greg finished his confession. I smiled and winked at her, she returned the smile, and went back to her conversation with the girls.

Debbie had her back to us, and the crowd between her and us had cleared as more people left, so we had a good view of her from behind. She did look good in her new, tight, short black dress and black stockings. Her well-defined calves were looking great in her black stiletto heels. She had asked me if I thought the heels were too "over-the-top" when she brought them home from the store. I had told her they looked great and would be perfect for tonight. They were a little over-the-top, but perfect for tonight in my opinion. Debbie had the highest heels and the shortest dress in the room. They really helped her stand out from the crowd even more than she already did.

"I mean, just look at that. It looks just as tight and sweet as it did in high school," Tim said, putting his hand on my shoulder and quickly apologizing.

"I'm sorry man, I've had a few, and probably shouldn't be talking about your wife like that," Tim apologized.

"No worries. I'm not sure what it looked like in high school, so I can't really confirm your opinion, but I can tell you that it looks very tight and sweet now," I said looking straight at Tim.

Greg laughed loudly, and after a brief pause, so did Tim.

"You're alright, buddy," Tim said taking his hand off my shoulder and slapping my back.

The loud laughter had caught Debbie's attention, and she looked my way again, shaking her head, and looking from Tim to Greg. I could tell she was wondering what we were talking about, but knew that it involved her. She probably had a pretty good idea.

"I can't tell you how many times I wanted to grab her ass," Tim admitted, and Greg chuckled.

"Remember, Greg? We used to talk about it," Tim added.

"Oh, yeah, I remember. Boy do I," Greg chuckled again as he looked Debbie's way.

"God, look at those legs," Tim said quietly, raising his glass to his lips and staring intently at Debbie.

"I gotta tell ya, buddy, we were watching her the whole time you were out there dancing with her. It was killing us. Aint that right, Greg?" Tim pointed at Greg with his drink.

"Yeah, it was just like high school all over again," Greg laughed.

"Always staring from a distance, while she was with somebody else," Greg continued longingly and took a long drink, his eyes never straying from Debbie.

Debbie turned from saying goodbye to her group of friends and walked our way. I gave a little wave to the group as they headed for the door. The crowd was down to just a handful of small groups now.

"What are you boys up to over here?" Debbie asked as she reached us.

"We're just talking about the old days," I answered.

"Is that right? And what about them?" Debbie asked, placing her finger at the base of my neck and then running it down my chest to the first button of my shirt, giving it a little flick, and then taking a sip from her glass. I could tell she was a little drunk.

"Mostly you. And Chemistry class," Tim smiled at Debbie as he answered her question.

"You two were always sitting right behind me," Debbie said and playfully slapped Tim's shoulder. I watched Tim's face, and I could tell he enjoyed the attention.

"You remember that?" Greg asked, surprised.

"Of course I remember. A girl remembers getting ogled every day by two horny guys," Debbie laughed at the deer-in-the-headlights looks from both Greg and Tim.

"Were we that obvious?" Tim asked after shaking off the shock and taking another drink.

"Oh please. You would elbow each other as soon as I walked into the classroom. It was ridiculous. You were so obvious. But it was cute."

"Cute? Did you hear that, Greg? She thought we were cute," Tim asked.

"Sorry about that, but we were just horny teenage boys. We couldn't help ourselves," Greg said.

"No need to be sorry. I looked forward to it every day. A girl likes to be appreciated, you know," Debbie said coyly, and added, "Why do you think I took so long to sit down every day?"

That brought big smiles from all of us, and a whole new level of admiration of Debbie from Tim and Greg.

"Well, you look fantastic, just as hot as ever. More even," Tim told Debbie, as Greg nodded in agreement. Debbie did a little spin so they could get a good look at her from every side.

"Ah, thanks, you're sweet," Debbie said looking up at Tim and smiling as she stopped her turn. I imagined Tim probably felt a little tingle in his drawers at that reply, and that look, from Debbie.

"You know, babe, we gotta run, they're kicking everybody out in fifteen minutes," Debbie looked at me and said.

"Fifteen minutes?" I asked. "Really?"

"Yeah, its over at eleven," Debbie replied.

I was honestly surprised it was that late already. Time had passed quickly. I guess we had been on the dance floor longer than I thought. This conversation was just starting to get really interesting to me too.

"I'm not ready to call it a night yet," declared Tim.

"Greg and I had a couple of drinks at a little place only about ten minutes from here before dinner. We should all go back there and hang out."

"That would be cool," Greg added.

"I have a better idea," I announced.

"We have a room at the hotel just across the street. Why don't you guys swing by that quickie mart on the corner, grab some beer, and meet us at our room?" I asked.

"That sounds awesome!" Tim replied maybe a little too quickly. Debbie was giving me a quizzical look. She knew I was planning something. I gave the guys our room number, and they headed out the door, talking excitedly back-and-forth to one another. I could only imagine what that conversation was like.

"So, back to our room, huh?" Debbie slid up against me, rubbing her chest into mine and looking up at me. "What exactly do you have in mind?" she asked slowly, gazing up into my eyes.

"Nothing really, but those guys worship your ass, and have for at least twenty-five years now, so I'd like to give them a little treat. Something to make this reunion special. I think they've earned it," I said smiling down at Debbie.

She just rolled her eyes at me, turned sharply and headed for the exit, putting just a little extra swing in her hips as she walked across the room. I gladly followed behind, watching those legs, and that tight, sweet ass.

We got to our room and I headed straight for the bathroom to take a leak. Debbie went in after I was finished. I turned on the two table lamps on either side of the bed, and one ceiling light near the entry door. Enough light to see, but not so much light that it was obnoxious. I wanted the guys to get a good view of Debbie, and I wanted enough light to see their reactions, and hers.

Debbie was still in the bathroom when there were three quick knocks at our door. I glanced through the peephole to see Tim standing close to the door, with Greg right behind him holding a case of beer.

I opened the door, and invited them to come in.

Greg sat the beer on the dresser next to the TV, pulled one out, and handed it to me. He grabbed another, and handed it to Tim. He pulled a third out, looked around, and asked, "Where's Debbie?"

"I'm right here," Debbie answered before I could, as she stepped out of the bathroom. "I heard the distinctive sound of beers opening. Where's mine?"

Greg opened the beer he was holding and handed it to Debbie. She took a long drink, walked across the room and sat in the chair at the desk. She propped her feet up on the desk, legs crossed at the ankles, still wearing the black stiletto heels, leaned back in the chair and took another drink. We all just silently watched, enjoying the view. Debbie was showing a lot of leg with her feet up on the desk like that. Her already short black dress slid higher up her thighs when she slid down into the chair. You could just see the lacy top of her thigh-high black stocking on her right leg.

I glanced at Tim, and then at Greg, but neither of them noticed me. They were fixated on Debbie. I smiled to myself wondering what was going through their minds, but having a pretty good idea.

"These guys were telling me how much they admired your rear back in high school," I said breaking the silence.

"So I've heard," Debbie replied taking another sip from her beer and looking from Greg to Tim as she did. I noticed Greg's face flush a bit, but Tim didn't flinch and continued to stare at Debbie's legs.

Debbie uncrossed her legs and moved her left foot to the edge of the desk, bringing her left knee up. This caused her dress to sneak a little further up her legs, revealing her left inner thigh to us. We could see about an inch of bare thigh above the lace of the thigh-high stocking now. There was something really sexy about that. Tim shifted his weight from foot to foot, and Greg shoved his hands into his pockets. I chuckled just a little knowing they were both repositioning their hardening members.

"I guess I had a nice butt back then," Debbie said snapping the rest of us out of our thoughts as we admired the new pose.

"Oh, you still do," Tim quickly replied.

"Oh, yeah," was all Greg could manage to add.

Debbie giggled a little, and put her left hand on her left knee.

"I don't know about that. It is twenty-five years older, you know," Debbie pointed out.

"Stand up and let us be the judge of that," I commanded. Debbie giggled a little again looking right at me. She dropped her feet to the floor, spun the chair to directly face us, and stood up, all the while keeping her eyes right on mine. I smiled back at her and nodded just one time.

Debbie turned to face the chair, her back to us, put her hands on her hips, and wiggled her butt side to side.

"Looks good to me," Greg said.

Debbie bent forward at her waist and placed her hands on the arms of the desk chair. She kept her knees locked, arched her back, threw her shoulders back, looked over her right shoulder at us, and wiggled her hips back and forth again.

"Oh, yeah, there it is," Tim practically moaned out.

I saw a smile on Debbie's face just before she turned her head away from us, and dropped her chin to her chest, tossing her long hair from her back to hang over her face. She tossed her head back up again, and with it her long hair whipped back over her head to hang down her back again as she stood up straight. She brought both hands behind her back, and reached into her long, blonde hair. Her right hand remained still, as her left hand came slowly down her back. She was unzipping her dress. She grabbed the shoulders of the dress with both hands, slipped the dress from her shoulders, and slid her arms out. She wiggled her hips back and forth a little as she peeled the dress down over her hips. She let the dress drop to the floor, stepped out of it, and then flicked it under the desk with the toe of her left foot. I could hear Greg and Tim both take in a quick breath as the dress dropped. I was almost as surprised as they were. She was moving along faster than even I had hoped. She must be super horny, I thought.

Debbie stood straight up again, her back to us. She was wearing a silky black slip. It had spaghetti straps over each shoulder, and was shorter than the dress. The bottom of the slip stopped about two inches above the black thigh-highs, just barely below her crotch, and flared out at the bottom. I ran my eyes slowly from her black stiletto heels, up the backs of her shapely legs, to the lace band of the stockings, over the bare skin showing below the silky black of the slip, across her perfectly-shaped bottom, to the tan skin of her bare back and her long, blonde hair framed by the two thin black straps of the slip. What a beautiful sight.

Before anybody could say anything, Debbie ran her hands down her legs slowly all the way to her ankles. She bent at the waist, again keeping her knees straight, and wrapped one hand around each ankle, letting her hair cascade down to almost touch the floor.

As Debbie bent over, the slip slowly moved up, revealing more and more of what Tim and Greg were really interested in, her ass. By the time she grabbed her ankles, the slip was well above her crotch, and her black thong was visible between her ass cheeks. Debbie lingered just long enough for all of us to get a good look before she slowly stood back up. She looked back at me, with a smokey look in her eyes, and I knew she was enjoying herself.

Debbie took a step back from the chair, and bent over to place both hands on the arms of the chair again. She repeated the move from earlier, bending at the waist, and wiggling her hips, but with the dress off it was a whole new show. She alternated bending first her left knee, then her right, swinging her hips side to side, while bent over at the waist, her long hair brushing across the seat of the chair, her ass completely exposed with the thin strap of the thong sliding back and forth just a little with her movements. I was mesmerized, but then caught movement out of the corner of my eye. Tim was doing some major repositioning of an obvious hard-on from outside his dress pants.

Debbie stood back up and turned to face us. As she took another drink, her eyes went to Tim's crotch and I could see them get a little bigger when she noticed his obviously raging boner. She looked to me, raised her eyebrows, and I could tell she was stifling a giggle. She then sat on the side of the bed opposite the rest of us, near the desk, swung her legs up onto the bed, and wriggled herself up onto the pillows and into the center of the bed. She brought her right knee up, placing her right foot next to her left knee and keeping her left leg straight. She then swung her stiletto-heeled right foot over to rest on the left side of her left knee, placed her right hand on her upraised right knee, and casually took another drink with her left hand. The black slip slid up her thighs stopping just above her crotch, revealing the full length of both stockinged legs. My eyes moved up from her crotch to the two small triangles of silky black material covering her breasts. Her rock-hard nipples were clearly visible as two obvious bumps in the otherwise smooth material. She scooted up farther into the pillows, and the thin strap over her left shoulder slipped off. She slid it back into place with her right hand, but not before I got a quick glimpse of her pale pink nipple. I wondered if either of the other guys had noticed.

Debbie tossed back the last bit of her beer, and sat the empty can on the night stand next to the bed. Greg was standing next to the night stand and offered to grab her another beer, but Debbie declined, saying she thought she'd had enough tonight. She sat up a little straighter and started unbuckling the strap around her ankle on her right shoe. As she worked on the buckle, her left shoulder strap slid down again slowly peeling the small triangle of silky black material down off her left breast, stopping just barely above her nipple. I think her hard nipple may have been what stopped the sliding. She slipped her stiletto heel off her foot with her right hand, and rubbed her foot with her left.

"These shoes may look good, but they aren't the best for dancing all night," Debbie said as she continued to rub her right foot. She dropped her right leg down onto the bed, and began sliding her left foot up to remove its shoe, when Tim moved quickly around to the other side of the bed, near the desk.

Streikyre
Streikyre
119 Followers