The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me get that off for you," Tim said to Debbie as he reached over her right leg and wrapped his left hand around her left ankle. He moved her foot toward him, lifting her left leg and crossing it over her right, kneeling on the bed next to her, and working at the buckle with his right hand, gently cupping her ankle with his left. He slid the shoe slowly off her foot, obviously savoring every moment, and began rubbing the bottom of her foot with his right hand, still holding her ankle with his left. I followed his eyes as they moved up Debbie's legs to her crotch. I wondered how much he could see from his position at her feet. Debbie let out a soft moan.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," Debbie purred. She laid back on the pillows letting her head sink into them, and closed her eyes. As she laid back, the strap that had fallen from her left shoulder slid further down her arm, past her elbow, pulling the slip down just below her nipple. Her pretty pink nipple was now exposed, and she either hadn't noticed or didn't care. I wasn't sure which, and I didn't care.

Tim was still working on her foot from her right side, but was staring at her nipple. On the left side of the bed, Greg could have easily reached out and touched her hard nipple, he was right next to it. I was leaning, almost sitting, on the dresser near the foot of the bed, and I could see that Greg was fixated on Debbie's nipple as much as Tim was. I could also see that Greg was fully erect, his hard cock leaning to the left and pushing his pants out.

I noticed Debbie open her eyes and look up and over at Greg, her eyes went right to his obvious hard-on. She looked at me with an "oh my" look, and smiled. I nodded and smiled back at her.

"It sure would be nice if somebody were rubbing my left foot too," Debbie said as she playfully slapped Greg's thigh with her left hand. Greg snapped out of his semi-trance of staring a Debbie's tit, then tried to nonchalantly position his engorged penis so he could manage to walk a couple of steps and sit on the bed near Debbie's left foot.

"Sorry, I'll get right on that," Greg said as he moved. He sat near the foot of the bed, across from Tim. He took her left foot into both hands and began massaging it from toes to heel.

"Oh, yeah, that's it boys," Debbie laid her head back onto the pillows again. I'd noticed that she hadn't made any effort to hide her nipple and I knew she now knew that it was exposed. Knowing that, and watching two guys do their best to please her feet was enough to get my cock surging to life.

Debbie has really sensitive feet and rubbing her feet is frequently how I get her in the mood for sex. It really gets her turned on, so I knew she was getting super hot with two guys working on both feet as hard as they could. Tim had started moving his left hand up and down the back of her right calf as he massaged her foot with his right hand. Greg was still keeping both hands on her right foot. I felt like Tim was a little more drunk than Greg, and likely to be a bit bolder, but Greg surprised me by making a bold move of his own. He cradled Debbie's ankle in his left hand, wrapped his right hand around her foot, then bent over and took her big toe into his mouth. That got a satisfied groan from Debbie, and an encouraging comment from Tim. Greg started moving from toe to toe, taking each one slowly into his mouth and working his tongue between them as he moved down the line.

Tim wasn't going to be outdone so he bent over and started licking and nibbling on Debbie's right heel, slowly moving along the bottom of her foot toward her toes. Debbie wiggled around on the bed with excitement, clenching the bed cover in both fists, then let out a little squeal followed by a long sigh.

She moved her left hand up to her right shoulder, eyes closed, slid the slender strap off her shoulder and over her elbow, and slid her right arm out. She then slid her left arm out of that already-fallen strap. She grabbed the two triangles of silky black fabric that made up the top of her slip, and folded them down to her waist, leaving her bare from the waist up. Her hard nipples seemed to be reaching for the ceiling. Quiet approving moans came from both of the men working on her feet, their tongues still busy with her toes.

Debbie licked the first finger of her left hand, and moved it to her left nipple. She then licked the first finger of her right hand, and moved it to her right nipple. She began making little circles on both nipples, now shiny with her spit. She rolled each nipple between the thumb and first finger of each hand. She licked her fingers again, made more circles, and then pinched both nipples and pulled them as her hips raised off the bed.

Both guys were still sucking on her toes, rubbing a foot with one hand, while running their other hand up and down her legs from ankle to about where her thigh-highs stopped. Debbie opened her eyes, cupped both her breasts with her hands, bit her lower lip, and looked directly at me with that far-off look she gets when she is really, really horny. I smiled back at her knowingly. She held my gaze, licked her lips slowly, bit her lower lip again, and breathing heavily, closed her eyes, laid her head back, and raised her hips off the bed again. It was as if she were pushing her pussy up just begging for it to be fucked. I was hard as a rock.

Debbie slowly slid her right hand down across her stomach, below her belly button, and under her black thong to cradle her hot pussy. She began moving her left hand from one nipple over to the other and back again. Her right hand moved up and down stretching her black panties up and away from her crotch. I could hear the squishing sounds of her sopping-wet pussy as she fingered herself. The guys had stopped sucking on her toes and were staring transfixed at the show right in front of them.

"I'm gonna blow a wad right here in my pants pretty soon," announced Tim. We all couldn't help but laugh at that, even Tim laughed at himself.

"Stand up," Debbie commanded, looking directly at Tim. He did as told, but had to stop, reach into his pants and move his hard-on before he could stand fully upright. Debbie giggled as Tim rearranged his junk.

"You too," Debbie turned to Greg and said. He also had to do some adjusting on his way up.

"Now, get those things out of your pants before you hurt yourselves," Debbie ordered them.

Tim didn't hesitate, he unbuckled his belt, dropped his pants and boxers, and pulled them and his shoes off all at the same time. His hard cock bounced up and down as he stood back up. Greg waited until Tim was finished undressing, but then took his shirt off, followed by his shoes and socks, and finally dropped his drawers to the floor and stepped out of them. Tim slid out of his shirt just as Greg finished. Now they both stood, one on each side of the bed, completely naked, rock hard cocks pointing toward my wife. It was surreal, and intensely exciting for me to watch.

Debbie sat up straight on the bed, and slid her slip up and off over her head. She then laid back down, now wearing only her black thigh-highs and black thong. She looked great. She ran both hands slowly up her thighs, over her hips, and along her sides up to her chest, finally wrapping each hand around one of her firm round breasts. She kneaded her tits a little, squeezed them together, and then pinched and rubbed her nipples, her eyes moving from one hard cock to another. Tim and Greg didn't seem to know what to do. They both stood watching Debbie, hands at their sides, their cocks visibly throbbing.

Debbie started rolling her hips up and down in little circles as she continued working on her nipples.

She licked her lips in slow circles, mouth open, looking from Greg to Tim and back again. Finally, she spoke again.

"Why don't you boys take care of those things?" Debbie said, nodding toward Tim's painfully hard cock. Tim spit into his right hand and started stroking himself. Debbie turned toward Greg, and he started rubbing the pre-cum oozing from the head of his prick with his left hand while squeezing his balls with his right. Debbie moaned in approval moving her eyes from one cock to the other and back again, rubbing and pinching her nipples.

Debbie moved her hands down to the thin string of her panties at her hips, hooked her thumbs under it, brought both knees up, and deftly slipped the thong down her legs and off. Now she wore only the thigh-high stockings. She kept her feet up close to her butt, and slowly dropped her knees toward the bed, keeping the bottoms of her feet together, her pussy opening as her thighs parted. She ran both hands slowly from her knees, up along the inside of each thigh, and to her pussy. She placed the first finger of each hand on her pussy lips, and spread them apart. As she opened her pussy wide, she raised her hips up off the bed again and made little circles with her hips. The guys quickened the pace of their stroking at this sight.

Debbie started moving her right hand in circles all over the outside of her pussy and moved her left hand back to her tits. She went from nipple to nipple with her left hand, quickly moving back and forth. She then plunged the two middle fingers of her right hand as deeply as she could into her wet hole, pushing back against her hand with her hips, back and forth, over and over.

Suddenly, Tim let out a primitive guttural groan.

"Cum on me! Cum on my tits!" Debbie quickly begged him.

Tim turned slightly to his left, his hand moving rapidly up and down the length of his shaft. He then froze, his ass cheeks clenched tightly, and his first spurt of hot cum landed mostly on Debbie's left tit. A stream of white ran from right between her tits to just below her left nipple. Debbie immediately moved her left hand over the stream and rubbed it all over her left tit. Tim's next shot hit Debbie's upper stomach just as she was spreading the rest of the first shot over to her right tit. Tim leaned over Debbie and had one more spurt left which he dropped right onto her right nipple. Debbie spread it around her right tit. The mound of love juice on her stomach started to slowly roll toward her belly button. She continued to rub Tim's cum into her right tit with her right hand while scooping up the juice on her stomach with her left hand and then rubbing it all over her already dripping wet pussy.

Greg was still working on his stiff cock while all this was going on and Debbie now turned her attention to him as she continued to rub Tim's cum all over her pussy and tits.

"Mmm, yeah, work that hard cock. Do you like watching me fuck myself?" Debbie asked Greg.

"Oh, yeah, I love it," Greg got out between quick breaths as his stroking pace picked up.

"Babe, toss me that black bag on the dresser," Debbie looked at me and nodded to my right. I looked over and saw a small black silk bag with a drawstring. I grabbed it and tossed it onto the bed next to Debbie. She loosened the drawstring, reached into the bag, and pulled out her favorite toy, a long slender pink dildo. She gave the base a twist to start the vibrations, and then rubbed the pink dildo across her pussy, rolling it as she did to coat it completely with Tim's cum. She then slowly slid it into her pussy. She went in a couple of inches, then back out about an inch, then in a couple more inches, and back out, until she had the full length of the vibrating dildo inside her pussy. She left it there and moved her right hand to flick back and forth across her clit, while still working her tits with her left.

Greg was full of surprises tonight. I felt like I was about to cum in my pants, and here he was still stroking himself and hadn't cum yet. He was a real trooper. I was afraid if I even touched my dick to move it a little I might shoot a load in my pants.

Debbie was really enjoying watching Greg, and being watched. Tim had left for the bathroom to clean up and take a leak. I could hear him since he hadn't closed the door. When Tim came back and stood over on Debbie's right again, Debbie slid the pink dildo out of her pussy and kind of dangled it in the air with her right hand.

"I thought you guys were all hot and bothered about my ass, but it hasn't gotten any attention yet," Debbie said huskily, looking from Tim to Greg. She then scooted down off the pillows to lay flat on the bed, brought her feet up close to her ass, reached under her ass with her left hand to spread her cheeks apart, and placed the head of the dildo at her asshole. She made little circles around her asshole with the tip of the pink dildo as she raised her hips off the bed. She moved the dildo back to her pussy, shoved it into her hot, wet hole, withdrew it and moved it back to her ass. The dildo, now shiny and wet with Debbie and Tim's juices all over it, slid more easily into her waiting asshole. Debbie sucked in a quick breath, tensed, relaxed, and then let out a long, low sigh as she slid the dildo deeper into her ass.

Greg let out a long low moan. Debbie gave a surprised "Oh!" I was so intent on what was happening to her ass, I missed Greg finally dumping a huge load on Debbie's stomach. Debbie pulled the dildo out of her ass, and rubbed it all over her stomach, covering it now with Greg's fresh cum. She then moved the dildo back to her ass, where it slid in easily this time, Greg's cum running out of her ass, rolling down her cheeks and onto the bed. She scooped the leftover cum from her stomach with her left hand and rubbed it into her tits. I was about to explode.

Debbie looked at me, and she knew I was aching to fuck her. She gave me a "come here" motion with the first finger of her left hand, while still fucking her ass with her right. I quickly removed my clothes, and climbed from the foot of the bed up between Debbie's legs. She slid the dildo out of her ass as my raging hard cock bumped against her left ass cheek. I squirmed a little to guide my cock into her waiting, dripping wet pussy. Debbie reached down with her left hand to guide my cock inside her. To my surprise she pushed down on my cock and brought it against her asshole. She moved the dildo in her right hand down, and ran it up and down my shaft, covering my cock with a mixture of Greg's cum and her juices. She raised her hips off the bed a little, and I slowly slid my cock into her ass.

"Fuck that ass. You like that boys? His big, hard cock is fucking my sweet little ass. Is that what you wish you could do?" Debbie moaned and teased, moving her hips opposite to my slow thrusts into her ass. She slid the dildo into her pussy. I could feel it move along the top of my cock as she forced it further and further into her pussy. Her already tight ass felt even tighter around my shaft as the dildo went deeper. My thrusts got faster and harder. Debbie turned on the vibrator, it felt amazing against my cock. I picked up my thrusting pace, and my hips started banging loudly against her ass cheeks. Debbie thrust back at me as hard as I did at her, and she moved the dildo in and out of her pussy in perfect rhythm to my movements. As I slid deeply into her ass, she slid the slender pink dildo almost all the way out of her pussy. Then as I withdrew almost all the way out of her ass, she plunged the dildo as deeply into her pussy as she could. Back and forth we worked her ass and pussy together.

I had honestly forgotten all about Tim and Greg by this point. My eyes were closed and I was having an out-of-body experience. The sensation of the dildo vibrating against my cock and moving up and down my shaft as I pounded Debbie's ass with everything I had, her thrusting back against me as hard as she could, the sounds of her moaning and the slapping of my hips against her ass had all made me forget where I was and who else was there. Until I felt the bed move with someone's weight obviously climbing on. I opened my eyes to see Tim on the bed with us, kneeling next to me and Debbie, to my right. Well, look at Tim, hard as a rock again, good for him. His rigid cock was almost touching Debbie's left shoulder. Debbie was looking at Tim's tool as he started stroking it again. Her thrusting of her hips against me, and of the dildo into her, got faster. Her breathing got quicker. She stared at Tim's cock and licked her lips. Tim moved in a little closer, and then began rubbing the head of his cock on Debbie's left nipple. Debbie let out a series of quick moans in time with her thrusts. Tim moved the tip of his cock quickly back and forth across Debbie's hard nipple, making her pale pink nipple shine with his pre-cum.

Debbie raised her head from the pillows, opened her mouth, and wiggled her tongue toward Tim's cock. Tim didn't hesitate, he instantly moved his cock to Debbie's waiting mouth. She immediately deep throated Tim, taking almost his entire length down her throat, held it for a moment as Tim groaned deeply, and then started moving her head furiously up and down his shaft. His rigid cock glistened with Debbie's saliva. Tim put his hands on Debbie's tits and started kneading them. I straightened my arms a little to raise myself away from her chest to give Tim a little more room to work Debbie's tits, and drove my cock even harder into her ass. My new position also gave me a better view of Debbie sucking Tim's cock like she was starving for it.

Once Debbie started sucking Tim's cock everything went to a whole new level. Debbie was moving too fast for me to keep up. I had to stop thrusting, and just shoved my cock as far up into her ass as I could and kept it there while she fucked herself with the dildo impossibly fast. Her left hand flicked side to side across her clit equally quickly, and she gobbled up Tim's cock furiously as he held it for her and pumped against her face. She was a beast.

Her moans grew louder and quicker. I couldn't hold it anymore. I came in buckets inside Debbie's ass.

I think I came harder than I've ever come before, in four hard bursts. She must have felt it because she squealed and moaned even louder with each of my convulsions. Suddenly her whole body tensed, her ass came up off the bed, and I thought her legs were going to crush me they squeezed me so tightly. She pulled her mouth off Tim's cock and sucked air like a drowning person. She then collapsed back into the bed, her body limp. Just then Tim shot a load that glanced off Debbie's chin. Debbie quickly raised her head back up to take Tim's cock back into her mouth and sucked the rest of his load out of him. She pushed her face against his stomach, burying his cock deep down her throat and keeping it there until he stopped convulsing and was completely spent. She then let his limp cock fall from her mouth, a stream of cum ran down her chin as Tim stepped off the bed. My cock slipped from her ass at about the same time, a stream of cum following it out and running between Debbie's ass cheeks to the bed. I wondered to myself how much of that cum was mine, and how much was Greg's or Tim's.

I had lost track of Greg, but now he stepped up to the left side of the bed with his dick in his hand, stroking it slowly, trying to bring it back to life. Debbie turned her head his direction, saw his cock heading her way, and laughed.

"Oh, no, honey, not right now. I'm done. You've all killed me. I can't move. My body feels like lead," Debbie told us, still holding the pink dildo in her right hand at her side.

Tim had moved over to the desk and now collapsed into the chair.

"Yeah, me too. I haven't cum twice in one night in years. I'm exhausted," Tim said as he leaned back in the chair.

Greg seemed a little disappointed as he made his way over to grab his pants off the floor.

"That was incredible," Greg said.

"I feel like I'm in a dream. Its just all too good to be true. Don't wake me up," he continued. We all laughed.

"Well, it was a long wait. Twenty-five years. But, damn, was it worth it," Tim said, and we all laughed again.