The Reunion

Story Info
A group of friends attend a reunion and make discoveries.
4.5k words
4.64
20.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,342 Followers

The room, glowing with the dawning sun, reeked of sex, perspiration, and Tessa may have farted during her last orgasm. Five people lay naked on the floor of our guest room, hastily converted into a playroom for first-time swingers. I had gone to piss and now stood in the doorway watching my five best friends sleep off our first orgy. Tessa still had the strap-on around her hips, the tip rubbing Lar's hole, still shiny from the lube. I ran my hand over my lips gathering up remnants of cum from all the wives. The lady's pubic hair lay flat, untamed fur, laced with cum.

We're all in our late thirties, married, kids, good jobs, nice suburban life. How the fuck did we end up naked and fucking each other's wives? It all started, when the dog got a boner.

Let me back up. I'm Tor, short for Tormid, supposedly a Norse warrior of some renown in the tenth century. Hold on. Get that image out of your mind. We are all so average looking, it's pitiful. Everybody goes to the gym but we go out partying too, so we have a little more on us than we should. Since I have now seen my two best friends with hard cocks, taking turns shoving them in my gasping wife, I'll tell you we're average there too.

The girls, well, Tessa says her tits are too small, Laura says hers sag and Frankie says hers are uneven. Nobody shaves their cocks or pussies. Average.

Lars—his first name is actually Morris, but he looks so Nordic we nick named him Lars—Frank, and I were roomies the first year of college. Our behavior was typical, we studied some, drank more, did drugs and tried to fuck just about any girl we could. Then I met Contessa, Tessa for short, Lars met Laura, and Frank met Frankie, well, Eleanor, actually, she hated that so she used her middle name Francine and that got us to Frankie. Tor and Tessa, Lars and Laura, Frank and Frankie. We laughed that, if we were superheroes, we'd be "The Aliteratives." We did everything together, except sex. That's the way it was.

Now, how did my German Shepard usher us into group sex? It was our fifteenth college reunion; we were all pleasantly drunk and back at my house. But something was different, there was a vibe in the air. All of us had been married just over ten years and we were models of fidelity, if not chastity. It was late, the evening was winding down. Then Adolf walked into the living room, plopped on the hearth and leaned back. His long pink boner was now in plain view and he did what dogs like to do, and most men wish they could. He began licking his own hard cock.

I noticed everybody had stopped talking and were watching Adolf. My wife ran her tongue quickly over her lips. Laura seemed mesmerized. It was Frankie that first crossed the Rubicon.

"I love licking a cock."

'A' cock. Her choice of words intrigued me. Laura took a sip of her tired Margarita, still watching Adolf, "Mmmm, me too."

We never talked like this. I caught Tessa's eye. She had a smirk on her face. I knew that look. It got us arrested once for fucking in a parked police car.

She leaned back in the big sectional couch, "I've been licking and sucking the same cock for almost twenty years." It wasn't a complaint, exactly, "And I love that cock. It gets nice and hard and fills my mouth with cum. It's a great cock, but it's always the same cock."

Now, it was out there, an offer. My wife and I had never, in our horniest moments, ever suggested sharing, but suddenly the hint of an offer was in the air. The only sound in the room was the liquid lap of Adolf's tongue on his cock. Poe's telltale heart, reborn as a boner on a German Shepard.

I shared a glance with the other men. We'd never talked about this either. Nobody blinked, literally, and none of us made a move to leave. But the conversation had lapsed. I stared straight at my wife, sitting on the couch in just athletic shorts and a tank top, her mouth still in that evil grin, her nipples gone rigid. I needed to know where this would go.

"Cocks are pretty much all the same, right guys?"

The other two men nodded, speechless, but curious.

Laura put her glass down. "Wrong, Lars wasn't my first and I'll tell you, all cocks aren't the same any more than all pussies are the same."

New energy suffused the room. Frankie giggled, "Just how many have you seen?"

Laura leaned forward, her hand on Frank's thigh, "Seen, or...?"

"Sucked," Tessa said, and then giggled.

Lars laughed, "I know how many cocks have been in my wife's mouth, and pussy. How bout you guys?"

Things were spiraling out of control. I looked at the other two women, and for the first time, pictured them naked, under me, writhing as I plunged my cock into them. Now I was getting a boner and my shorts were not going to hide a thing.

Tessa held up her hand, "Now just hold on guys. We're not going to confess how many cocks we've sucked until you all give up how many pussies you've licked." She grinned at the other two wives, "We know we're weren't the only college sluts in this room."

"Five," I said, loud and clear.

"Five?" Lars said, laughing, "You fucking liar! You told us all that you had eight, in High-School alone."

Tessa glared at me, I smiled, she smiled, "You naughty boy. Enhancing your reputation like that."

Lars shifted in his seat and raised his hand, "Four." His hand came back down and rested on my wife's thigh.

Everybody turned to Frank, "Three, the first was when I was in middle-school." He paused, "She was our neighbor's wife."

We all broke out in laughter. Frank actually blushed, "She wasn't much to look at and I did chores for her. Then one day she was changing, with the door wide open, when I walked by..."

"Like THAT was accidental," My wife added.

"Yeah, I know that now, but I was fourteen then. Well, it was pretty much like you read. She said, 'like what you see?' I did, and she taught me all about sex."

"How long?" I asked.

"About four years, till her husband found out."

"Oh shit!" Laura said, "What happened?"

Frank laughed, "Not much, turned out he was fucking the seventeen-year-old down the street and her old man found out. He left town, never to be seen again, and I went off to college."

"Okay ladies, your turn," I said.

There was a pause. Tessa gave me a look, "You claim all yours look alike. Well, we'll spill how many cocks we've sucked, but after we prove you wrong. Show us."

The room went silent, only the soft snoring of the dog. Tessa smiled, then Frankie smiled, then Lauren, "Yeah, guys, show us."

I don't back down from dares, that's how we got arrested, Tessa challenged me to fuck her in that cop car—did you know, they have no handles on the doors inside? I stood up, knowing my cock was rigid and shoved my shorts down to my thighs. I turned facing Frankie, but a reasonable distance away. Tessa smiled; Frankie made no attempt to hide the fact she was checking out my cock. Lars got up, he was hard too, and shoved his shorts down, and turned to face my wife, who smiled broadly. Frank jumped up right after Lars, turned to face Laura and shoved his shorts down.

Conversation stopped. Each of the women studied the rigid penis in front of them. We were all circumcised. My eyes flicked between Frankie and my wife. Tess was moving her head around, looking at Lars' penis. Once again, it was Frankie that blazed the trail. She moved her head closer. My breathing picked up. Tess and I shared a look, she nodded, just enough. I looked down, Frankie had opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue. I never noticed how long it was.

Her warm breath bathed the head of my penis. A drop of Cowper's fluid quivered with the warm air. Everybody stopped breathing and just watched. Frankie leaned forward and laid her tongue against the underside of my cock. Warm and wet, I felt the heat. My cock twitched as another woman teased my erection. Frankie and I were eye-to-eye as she gently massaged the underside of the head of my cock with her tongue. Her hand reached out, between my legs, and pushed my shorts down till they puddled at my feet. I picked up one foot and spread my legs, never letting her tongue lose contact. She leaned back, just a little. I looked around the room. Tess nodded, Frank touched my back, Lars nodded, Laura nodded while wiping a little saliva from around her mouth.

For the first time in ten minutes, somebody spoke. Frankie looked up at me, "I'm going to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth." Everybody groaned as Frankie leaned in and slid her lips down my shaft. The hot, wet, heat of her mouth enveloped me, I almost came. My legs quivered. Glancing, I saw Tess take Lars deep, cupping his balls, his hands gently resting on her blond head. It was incredible. I never knew how excited I could get being watched, and watching my wife with another man. Laura spit on Frank's cock, stroked a few times with her hand and then sucked him down till her lips were in his bush.

Frank groaned deeply and his knees buckled. Laura tightened her grip on his balls and he stood back up, panting, as Laura slowly sucked his cock. Lars, moaned, "Oh fuck this is hot."

All the girls had one hand on their man and the other down the front of their shorts. As if there wasn't enough stimulus in the air, seeing three hands moving under the nylon, knowing that wet fingers were probing lush pussies was pushing me towards an orgasm.

"Frankie...I'm...close."

She abruptly took her mouth off my cock, "I changed my mind," She said as she got up. "Get me naked."

I flipped off my own shirt and then, gently took the helm of her tank top and pulled it off, letting it drift off to points unknown. Her breasts were beautiful. Long fat nipples, with silver dollar aureoles. They looked just fine to me.

"You're not done."

As I knelt in front of Frankie, two more tank tops fluttered by. Tessa's gorgeous tea-cup breasts were on display, her pert nipples rigid. Laura was massaging hers. I slipped two fingers inside each side of the waistband of Frankie's shorts. Her skin felt soft and hot, naughty. I gently pushed down, the elastic yielded as the shorts moved from her trim waist, over her hips. I uncovered a small mole I'd never noticed before; she was nearly panting. Lower, now the vee of her abdomen was approaching the apex and then first stray pubic hairs were revealed. "I don't shave." She rasped, "I don't care. I replied.

As I pressed lower, more of her wild, natural pubic region became visible and I caught the scent of her excitement. I kept my hands on the outside and finished pushing her shorts down caressing the soft skin of her hips and legs. Frankie stepped out and spread her legs. I could see her vaginal lips, a drop of moisture hanging. I had never been more sexually aroused.

Tess was panting lightly. I saw Lars doing the same thing to her, "Tor, he's taking off my shorts. He's going to see my pussy."

"Good. I want everybody to see my wife's pussy. Are you wet baby?"

"Drenched," she sighed as her shorts hit the floor. She put her hand under Lars's chin and guided him up. Then she wrapped her arms around him, pressed her naked body against his and kissed him.

Frankie put her hand on the side of my head and gently pressed until I was face-to-face with the dark brown mat covering her sex, "I want a kiss too, but here." She pressed her hips forward and I felt her soft curls touch my face. I was getting into the game now.

"What do you want me to kiss, Frankie?"

"My fucking wet pussy," She moaned.

"Frank, can I suck your wife's pussy?"

Laura had fallen back on the couch holding Frank's face against her sex with both hands. "He's busy eating me," Laura groaned. Frank's hand moved and make a thumbs up. I had to laugh.

Lars had his mouth on one of Tessa's little tits and was mauling it, as she moaned and jacked his rigid dick in her girlish hand. "Suck it Tor, suck her pussy till you drink her cum."

I reached up, put my hand flat on Frankie's belly, and pushed, she huffed and fell back on the couch. I was right with her, my arms wrapped around her legs. As she landed, I pushed up, my shoulders now against her thighs. My hands moved up and, as I ran my tongue up the inside of her leg, I began touching her breasts, avoiding the nipples. Frankie kept twisting, trying to get her soaking wet slit under my tongue.

"I fucking hate you," she growled. I pinched a nipple, hard.

"Oh fuck!" she cried and I saw a trickle slip out of her tunnel. I kissed the top of her sex, just at the edge of her clit hood. "Lower you asshole, lick me, dammit."

My lips pushed the hair around. I love the scent of an excited woman, knowing I caused it. Frankie had her hands on my head, pushing me, and my outstretched tongue, towards her glistening sex. "Oh, please Tor, do it, lick me. I need to cum so bad." It was time.

My right hand slid up her thigh, and I took two fingers and gently massaged her inner lips, and the ring of nerves around her entrance, covering my fingers in her spend as my lips probed through the pelt until I found the hard nub at the top of her slit. I slid two fingers into her drenched tunnel as she groaned. I covered her nub with my mouth but gently, just covering it. I hooked my two fingers up as I felt them go past her hip bone.

I flicked my fingers up, pressing the soft spongy tissue hidden there, as I pressed my mouth down and sucked her hard clit into my mouth while flicking it with my tongue.

Frankie yelled. Her hands clenched my head, hard, it hurt, but I didn't stop. My fingers pressed and rubbed her G spot as I sucked her hard clit. My other hand was flat on her stomach, holding her still as I drove her hard towards her climax. She tasted hot, needy. I wanted more. I wanted to taste her orgasm. She was gasping, writhing under me as I worshiped her sex. Her breathing changed; the gasps turned into little yelps. Her pussy got even wetter; she was close. I stopped sucking her clit and just licked it a little, but my fingers still worked her. I moved my left hand up and as I pinched her nipple, I sucked her clit back between my teeth, nipped it, and gave a push on her G spot.

Frankie quivered as if she was being electrocuted and a gusher of liquid poured out over my hand. She writhed and cried out again. Her climax cresting, I let go of her nipple, took my mouth off her clit and slid my hand out of her vagina. A rush of fluid followed. She lay there, spent. I looked around. Everybody was staring at us. I licked my hand.

Tessa was panting. She looked at Lars, "Lie down." He fell like he was shot and my curvy little wife was on top of him. Poised over his hips, she reached under and grasped his cock. Holding it steady she groaned as she lowered herself. His hands came up and pinched her nipples as my wife cinder-shifted on the cock of my best friend.

Laura was bent back on the couch. Frank had her legs pinned against her body and was railing her pussy hard as she grunted with every stroke.

Frankie was covered in sweat. She took one hand and swept a soaked strand of hair off her face as her other hand stroked my cock, "You're not done yet."

She moved to the floor, on all fours, facing the others, "Fuck me Tor. Fuck me like you're going to prison tomorrow."

I did. I wrapped my hands around her and cupped the blades of her hip bones for leverage as I rammed my cock in, as fast and hard as I could.

"Harder, you asshole, fuck me harder." This was not the Frankie I knew, and I loved it. She dropped her shoulders to the floor and splayed her arms out as the slap of our bodies colliding echoed around the room.

Frank still had Laura pinned to the couch and she had her hand in fingering her clit as I watched his shiny cock slide in and out, pulling her inner lips out and shoving them back in. Laura's eyes rolled around like two marbles in an empty tomato sauce can.

My Tessa was the cheerleader, "Oh fuck! Yeah, baby. Fuck her! Fuck Frankie Tor. Oh Tor, this cock feels so good. I love riding cock. I'm fucking your best friend Tor, look at me." I did. She was a sweaty blissful mess sliding back and forth on Lars. Her breasts were hidden under his hands. Lars' face was a picture of concentration. I could imagine what he was thinking, This is never gonna happen again, so I need to remember every second. I know that's what I thought.

Tessa picked up her pace, Lars caught the meaning. His hands moved to her cute ass cheeks as he growled, "Cum for me Tessa, cum all over my fucking cock." As Tessa crested, Lars shoved her down on his cock. Tessa stopped breathing, and came, hard. Lars grunted, "Oh fuck." I watched his ass clench as he shot his load of cum into my wife's vagina.

That set me off. Suddenly the clench of Frankie's pussy was overwhelming. She was cumming. As she gushed around my cock, I drove deep and shot my load into a woman, not my wife. It was so fucking wrong and so fucking exciting.

Frank and Laura were in a sweaty heap on the couch. Tessa was gasping, prone on top of a smiling Lars. The room was redolent with satisfaction.

I collapsed on the floor next to Frankie. She rolled over on top of me, smiling, "I haven't had that much fun since I got married."

Frank growled into Laura's stomach, "I'm hungry." We all laughed.

Our kitchen was way too small for six naked adults, but nobody cared that we all kept rubbing on each other. As we made omelets and poured orange juice I had to announce, "Hey, is everybody okay with what just happened? I'm very serious here. We're all old friends and I don't want to fuck that up because we got carried away."

Laura slid the pan off the burner as we all just stood in silence and watched each other's expression. I knew I loved what just happened, but I'm a man, we're all dogs. The silent conversation of eye contact continued for a few seconds that passed like minutes. For once, Frankie was not the first to speak, it was Laura, "I liked it. If everybody's cool, I want to do more." Lars smiled and gently stroked his wife's face, mouthing the words, "I love you." She kissed him.

Tessa moved into my arms and we kissed, knowing where our mouths had just been. She moved her lips to my ear. "If you don't want me to do this, just squeeze me gently. I want to, but not if it's going to wreck us." I hugged her tightly as I said quietly, "I want to share my wife with my best friends."

Frank and Frankie laughed, Frank said, "Man I was worried somebody would change their mind."

Frankie moved the pan back on the burner and held up her glass of juice, "To the alliteritives." We all laughed and touched cups.

Laura got back to cooking as she ran her hand along Tessa's side, "Let's eat, I'm horny again, and there's things I'd like to try."

It's a bit of an adjustment to move around a small room with a hard cock, having it hit and rub on other men. No urges there, it's just a whole lot more intimate than ya think.

We all ate standing up, the men in two ways. After, the girls huddled and Tessa announced, "You guys clean up, we girls need to go set up a play room."

They ran out, smacking each other's ass, and we men cleaned up from breakfast. We were just looping the towels over the handle of the oven when Tessa called out from upstairs, "Hey, get those cocks up here!"

The girls found four mattresses, tossed them on the floor and threw sheets on top. Tessa was in the middle of it, on her back. Frankie lay between her legs, noisily licking my wife's pussy. Tessa's moans were muffled by Laura's pussy which covered my wife's face. Us guys just watched for a minute or so. Frankie leered at us and reached down to pinch Tessa's nips, generating a deeper groan. My wife reached up, holding Laura's hips. Laura began to pant.

"I'm close, Tess, don't stop, please don't stop."

Frankie heard this and slipped a hand up and into Tess. In seconds Laura groaned deeply and quaked. I watched as a torrent emerged from the union of her pussy and my wife's face. Tessa bucked her hips into Frankie's face and came as her friend jammed two fingers into my wife's pussy. The room already carried the strong scent of female pheromones.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,342 Followers
12