The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura fell off Tess and lay smiling. Tess gently pressed Frankie's face away from her pussy. The three girls looked at us, standing there, drooling, hard as the fuel rod in a nuclear reactor, and smiled sheepishly.

"I'd never done that before," Tess said. "Me neither," Frankie added. "I still haven't," Laura joked.

I moved towards Laura and Tess held up her hand. In it, were three blindfolds, "Not so fast, big boy. You guys put these on. Us girls are gonna line up, on all fours and you guys pick a pussy. After five minutes, you shift right. You have to identify us, just by fucking us. Interested?"

The idea was silly. Tess is skinnier than the other two and Frankie's hips are a little wider than Laura's. But who cares? We put our blindfolds on and waited. In less than a minute, Laura said, "Ready."

I was closest so I got on my knees and moved till I felt a body. It was Tess. One of the guys brushed past me and got behind whoever was next. I didn't wait for orders. I lined up my cock and slid in. Tess let out a muffled groan, I think she had her face in the mattress. She felt as good as always. It was the first time I'd fucked my own wife tonight. She was drenched, thanks to Frankie's mouth, and I was really getting into it when all three girls yelled, "Time."

I moved to my right and somebody brushed past my back and mounted my wife. I put my hands on a nice set of hips and knew I was in Laura for the first time tonight. She felt great, different than Tessa, but not better. I liked this game. The girls yelled time again and we switched. I wasn't in any of them long enough to work up a cum, but it sure sounded like they were. In a few minutes, they yelled, "Stop."

There was a bit of rustling about and then they said, "Okay, lick!" I dove in. They were all on their backs now. I had a face full of Tess. Then, it was Frankie, and finally Laura. But, when the yelled, "Time," I picked my head up and said, "NO". We men laughed and got to work. We had them cumming in seconds.

Blindfolds off, we lay there, resting. Tess got up and left, returning with a strap-on mounted on her hips. She gave me that smirk and a wink. Lars looked up and smiled, "Alright, a little girl on girl." Tess stood next to him and touched his shoulder, "Not exactly. I need a volunteer, a MALE volunteer." The guys all looked at me. Tess added. Not my husband, he's, well..." Lars looked at me, "She fucked you with that?" I shrugged. Looking at the girls, I got the impression that they had chatted about their mates and this was a set-up. Lars assessed my reply, looked at his wife, who just nodded, and finally said, "Sure, why not." Frank looked like he's been hit in the face with a dead salmon, but said nothing.

Lars got on all fours, Tessa, moved behind him, took the lube from Laura and slowly massaged it into his butt. He sighed. Laura slipped under him and took his cock into her mouth; Frankie moved her pussy under his mouth. He looked like a really happy guy.

As Tessa pushed the dildo in, Lars groaned, she paused and pushed more. He pushed back. Now Tess was fucking my best friend in the ass as we watched. I moved around until I was over Laura who was still sucking her husband's cock. She spread her legs and I slid in. Frank moved behind Tessa and slid into her pussy. Every time she pulled back out of Lars, she got fucked by Frank. It took a little while to get the rhythm but soon enough it was a moaning grunting, sweating sex-creature.

Lars, no big surprise, came first, then Tessa. Being tag-teamed has its benefits. Laura was next, tied with Frankie and me. Frank went deep into Tessa and filled her, finishing us all. We collapsed in a sweaty heap, and one by one fell asleep.

So, I stand here as my friends all wake up. Laura smiles, "Some night, eh?"

"Yeah," I say, "one for the record books."

Frank and Frankie move to each other and cuddle. Tess gets up and I hug her, feeling the slimy rubber cock rub my thigh. Lars looks at me and asks, "So, how long has Tess been fucking you with that thing?"

I smiled and replied, "I never said she did, you just assumed it."

"Bastard," Lars said, smiling.

"And Ladies," I announced, "you never did tell us how many cocks you sucked."

We're planning a trip soon. Renting a big RV and heading to Florida. There's a swinger nudist resort there.

12