All Comments on 'The Reunion'

by Odeon1776a

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Lovely Story of Romance.

Write more mate

Kudos !

Odeon1776aOdeon1776aover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment. Standby for part two!

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

There are a few word and spelling errors but a great story.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

Maybe worth a 3* rating. If you take out a lot of the inane dialog, nothing much really happens. It has all the excitement of a wet rag. Not an ounce of tension. Every story doesn't have to have great tension and drama, but life usually has some obstacles and overcoming them is what gives stories a little zip. No zip here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Long but lovely

Thanks for this. I don't usually read storys quite as long as this but I am glad I read yours.

Particularly liked the bit about the Jaguar XJS. I had several of these and all were red. Felt rather lost when they stopped making them.

I'm now going to read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your very romantic story! Both Sharon and Mike have grieved, and come through their losses to see in each other a rowing love and attraction. Both are very sexually active with the other. Love their descriptions, especially Mike's hairy chest and great cock. Hope they will be happy for ever here.

Your description of the class reunion is spot-on! So many of the "popular" and in-crowd kids have their greatest glory days in high school. My experience has been that many student blossom once they are OUT of school and become better persons.

Keep the story going, especially with Mike's great sexy muscular manly hairy chest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She nodded her head not shook it. Well maybe she said no

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What did it matter to the high school cheerleaders that he was a geek! As soon as those cheerleaders heard that the geek had a 10 inch cock, they would been all over him!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great reunion love story, it was well written with great character development. Two individuals widowed by the loves of their lives find rebirth and happiness at a reunion that let them love and live again. Well done 5+++stars.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

My 10 year reunion sucked. didn't go to any others. Had my wife by then, did not need the idiots.

OTHill61OTHill61about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed getting to read this again, and I’m looking forward to reading more about these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous