The Reunion

Story Info
Reunion with his bully leads to some good time for his GF.
4.5k words
3.85
58.7k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
816 Followers

I woke up to the feel of my girlfriend squirting on my face. A beautiful woman was screaming above me, leaning her flushed head on the wall. My previous bully was behind her, continuing to drive himself against her climaxing pussy with a smirk as he looked down at me smugly. Her eyes locked with mine. She gritted her teeth as she groaned, "It's an accident, baaaby!"

I laid there frozen on the bathroom floor, entirely unbelieving of this ludicrous scene in front of me. It was so bizarre and fucked-up that I was having trouble finding out if it was real or not.

Because if this was a dream, I'd smash my own brain as a punishment for coming up with this. I held my temples. I was strewn on the cold, bathroom floor, completely clothed, much unlike the two people in front of me. I remembered passing out. Maybe I drank too much. I started sorting out the fragmented night.

I brought my girlfriend to a high-school reunion of mine. I thought it would be fun. It was until I saw Josh, my previous bully in high-school. He was just as big as I remembered, despite me being way taller than I was back then.

He also came with this beautiful woman. She owned the car, but she seemed completely subservient to Josh--a detail I wasn't much fond of.

He was always a lady's man, but he was a horrible person through and through. Josh's multiple girlfriends during high-school didn't care about that though. They didn't care about the people he played around with for entertainment. They didn't care about me. You could see why I was irritated to see him exactly as he was back then--charming, handsome, and judging from his clothes, pretty well-off.

But I felt I've grown enough. Shouldn't I just be the bigger man and drop the shit between us? Pursuing it now wasn't going to get me anywhere. I'll just end up ruining the atmosphere of the party.

Plus, they wouldn't be able to relate being under the black man's tyranny.

The thought of having to let my grudge go left a bitter taste in my mouth, but I decided to try during the party regardless.

I needed a couple of shots for that to happen though. Turns out removing my inhibitions was quite possible the worst thing to do.

I asked him if he remembered how he tormented me. The cheery atmosphere suddenly froze. The extroverted jokesters went silent and the others looked on with interest. What really pissed me off, however, was my bully's reaction.

Confusion filled Josh's face as he looked at me like he didn't know me. As if he didn't know what I was talking about.

As if he genuinely couldn't remember how much he tormented me for his own twisted pleasure because I was that irrelevant. I wanted nothing more than to punch him in his face. Sure, I was doing well all by myself now. I've got a job, a beautiful girlfriend, an apartment.

But why was he doing great too? Wasn't it unfair to see him so untouched by life's hard lessons when he was a horrible person at heart?

Then I saw his face dawn in realization as he laughed. He said, "Oh, that's you! I didn't recognize you."

After chuckling for a while, he noticed my girlfriend beside me and said, "Oh, the sissy landed a hot girlfriend now. Daaamn, what those cheeks do, baby?" He openly flirted with my girlfriend right in front of the woman he was with. I was more than surprised to see that not only was she completely unperturbed, the woman even found it very funny and chuckled as if she was used to Josh's sexist remarks; as if it was common occurrence with him.

When her soft laughter diffused around the silence, several other started to laugh as well. It all sounded like mockery to me.

I remember clenching my hand then. I wanted to hit him, but my girlfriend held me back. She said, "They're just kidding, Zach. No need to take it all seriously. This is how boys probably greet each other, right? They're just being men." She then joked around with Josh as if they were buddies. The two occasionally flirted once in a while too. My girlfriend even directly complimented his broad shoulders and his beautiful physique once. He partially lifted up his shirt to show her his extremely well-defined abs, chuckling over my girlfriend's obvious curiosity. The other women in the party were secretly glancing up at him after that.

That only seemed to piss me off even further. I never exactly told her about Josh, but that was pretty irrelevant, right? I was her boyfriend and she was openly flirting with another man in front of me.

I secretly asked her to stop and she reassured me she was just kidding.

So I believed her. I was a trusting boyfriend after all. For some reason, Josh was irresistible with women, but I trusted my cool girlfriend more than his charms. She wasn't going to be swayed with things like that. She wasn't shallow. I loved her for that. The way she didn't judge people for their appearances. The way she didn't treat people differently, regardless of status, money, fame. The depth of her beautiful mind.

"This pussy's got depth, bitch! You're fucking built for big dick...! Fuck! Yeah, bounce on that dick!"

So what was this "dream"? My girlfriend looked completely unlike herself. I didn't even recognize her. She was sweating, her face contorted out of pleasure while she moaned dirty, nasty words about how big and hot he was. That wasn't her. It wasn't my girlfriend at all to praise someone for things they were born with. She saw people for what they were, for their ideals and aspirations.

For their hard work.

Instead, this woman I barely knew just screamed about how big my bully's cock was while driving her peachy ass harder against him. I could see my bully's balls practically slapping her swollen clit as his cock speared right through her mean grip. A small amount of her pussy juice was still dripping on me. It spurted out of her rhythmically with every thrust of his that she met eagerly. She made a brief eye-contact with me before shutting her eyes tightly in ecstatic euphoria, her taut legs convulsing.

"Oh, fuuuck! You're awaaake! Fuck, baby. He's inside me! He feels so b-big and waaarm. So....different from you, sweetie. Fucking h-hell. Jesus! You're pounding me too haaard, Josh! S-shit! Shit! I'm cumming agaaaain...! FUUUCK--"

Despite my erratic breathing and my painful vertigo, I saw every pore of hers, felt every detail of this sordid scene burn its way through my eyes.

And for the first time, I had a sudden hunch that this was for real. How else would I see it in such extreme detail? I could never dream of something as absurd as this, right? I was a lucid dreamer, but most of my dreams were vague. None came close to this.

Not a single one were as clear as this moment was to me. I don't think the alcohol that I fainted from was enough to cause this.

I would probably need a huge amount of drugs inside my blood to hallucinate so effortlessly.

I could see her eyes struggle to keep me on their gaze as her pupils dilated to an abnormal degree. She probably wasn't even seeing anything right now. Meanwhile, Josh was still thrusting inside her, holding a handful of her hair with both of his hands as he turned her beautiful, precious hair into a messy pigtail and used it as a leverage to fuck his cock deeper inside her. I could see the way their bodies connected from this angle. I never connected with her like this.

I could see him too. He was massive. Way bigger than me.

But her pussy was swallowing him completely. Once again, I felt the inequality and injustice hit me in the face. He was an asshole to me. He played with me for some twisted, temporary fun during high-school and yet somehow, he was fucking my girl and she was enjoying it. Wasn't that supposed to be the other way around? He ruined my life as a teenager! I'm supposed to be the one who gets revenge on the reunion. I was supposed to be the one who fucks his girl instead.

Not that I planned or wanted to, of course. I loved my girlfriend. I would never do that to her.

But why was this happening to me and not the other way around? Were the differences between us that severe?

"I'm gonna fucking cum, bitch. Where do you want it?"

"Inside me, Josh! Shit, fuck...! Cum inside my pussy. Empty your big, black balls inside m-me."

"Your sissy boyfriend's poodle-sized condoms didn't fit, remember? I'm fucking you raw right now, slut. You sure I can cum inside?"

"I want your black seed inside, you stud...! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuck me! I love your dick so much. Keep fucking me. Fuck your cum inside my woooomb. I want it fucking raaaaw!" She let out her tongue and kept begging as she leaned on the bathroom wall with both hands, pushing her round ass to meet his thrusts.

A heart-rending ache spread across my chest. She hasn't even let me cum inside her with a condom, let alone without one. How could she give a guy she just met something she hasn't given me the past three years? Did I mean that much less in that amount of time for her to give that to my bully when she's only known him for a couple of hours in comparison?

My own voice rang in my ears to answer my own question, whispering a sad truth of a phrase I was familiar with--something I told my brother when he expressed his reservations about my plan to ask my girlfriend to marry me despite only knowing her for a short time.

"I don't know man. It's hard to explain but sometimes? It's got nothing to do with time. With the right person, you just know."

I looked at my fucked-silly girlfriend's dilated eyes roll up uncontrollably, barely paying attention to me despite knowing I had already woken up (albeit half-asleep). Maybe Josh was that to her sexually. She was more than willing to give herself completely in his degradation because he was the "right person."

Maybe I was the fundamental problem. I wasn't as tall or charming as Josh. I now know that I wasn't nearly as well-endowed either. My time and efforts were quite insignificant compared to the amount of ecstasy he was simply giving her with each thrust.

This screaming, orgasming woman was the love of my life. The girl I was going to propose to during our trip in Switzerland, her dream travel destination.

The surprise trip I was originally going to tell her about today.

I checked to see if the ring I bought for her was still in my pocket. I never went anywhere without it now. It always seemed to calm me down. Over time, I treated it as some form of lucky charm.

It was still there. I opened the box. The diamond ring was there.

My girlfriend jolted. I watched her blurry, unfocused eyes suddenly concentrate at the shining jewel sparkling under the bright bathroom light.

And she squirted.

Again.

In a higher intensity and amount than last time too. She came like a hose as Josh continued to fuck her through it.

It landed right on my face again, including the engagement ring and the box that held it this time. The diamond ring I specifically chose for her after months of non-stop looking, drenched in the fluids my bully fucked out of her pussy.

"Oh my goooood! Baby?! Is this r-real? Are you really p-proposing? You're...fucking s-serious, sweetie? Oh my god, no waaaay! No fucking way. It's so beautiful, fuuuck. S-shiit! Where'd you get this? Fuck, it feels so gooood! Pound me harder, Josh. Don't stop fucking me, you bastard!

She faced me as her body shook with the rough pounding she was receiving raw from my bully. "Zach, baby. Yesss! Yes! I'll marry you, baby. FUUUCK! I LOVE YOU. I love you so much. S-shit, my pussy's cumming agaaain. Josh is fucking my cervix, baby! He's making me cum while you're proposing to me! His big dick is pulsating so fucking hard. He's gonna fucking cuuuum deep inside my nasty pussy...! I love you, Zach! Baby, OooOOHHH--"

She let out an animalistic grunt, "I feel his hot cum messing up my guts, baaaby! Can y-you--FUUUCK! Can you put the ring on m-my finger at the same time? OH SHIT, shit, shit! FUuuCK! How can you still go, Josh?! You just came. SHIT, FUCK! I can't fucking breathe from black cooock! This is the best day eveeer!"

My girlfriend leaned her head to kiss me, her ass still raised and poised to take the man's cock. She even had the extra leisure to gyrate her hips expertly on the cumming cock despite bending this far. Gymnasts really are nasty whores, I thought as I felt her tongue lashing at mine. I didn't know what came over me, but I gently slid the diamond ring on her finger.

It fit perfectly on her ring finger.

That seemed to drive her over the edge and far beyond as she screamed into my mouth with tears in her eyes.

If you only looked at our faces, you'd probably think it's sweet and romantic. A woman, crying over her newfound engagement with her fiance as she kissed him.

Meanwhile, in reality, she was having her pussy pounded by a bigger cock as she kissed her drunk boyfriend under her.

As she kissed my pathetic, intoxicated stature.

After cumming her brains out from being filled by Josh's thick load, her legs gave out and she dropped right on top of me. I could see she was having a mini-orgasm again with the feel of Josh's hot cum branding her from within. Her eyes were still floating high on the intense aftershocks of her orgasm. I heard Josh chuckle.

"That was some good piece of ass. I'm glad you ended up landing her, sissy. I'm happy for you, honestly. When's the wedding?"

Absentmindedly, I stared at him for a few seconds in silence.

"I....was thinking next year. That's when I reach my financial quota," I answered his question as I stared back at my girlfriend's dilated and loving eyes. Whether she loved me or cock, I didn't know.

But I had a hunch.

Josh stared at us with a grin before speaking, "That's so great. Congratulations on your engagement, you two. Send me an invitation, I'll definitely come around no matter what."

My girlfriend replied with a playful, excited grin, "Oh, you're definitely 'coming,' alright!"

Josh heartily laughed as he stroked his semi-hard cock. Even at that state, its bulbous head was almost as big as my whole length. How my girlfriend took it all inside her, I didn't know.

I continued, "I'd reach the quota earlier, but I got us a trip to Switzerland."

My girlfriend jolted and nuzzled her head against my neck as she whispered, "Fuck, baby. I love you so muuuuch."

I gently placed my lips on her hair. The same hair Josh uncaringly pulled awhile ago.

"I was supposed to propose to you there," I told her.

She shook her head and replied with a gentle, fulfilled smile, "I'm glad you didn't, honey. I wouldn't have it any other way." She kissed my cheeks.

"Of course you wouldn't have, bitch. I bet that was the hardest, brain-squeezing orgasm you've ever had in your life. You'll fucking need good dick every week after being with that pathetic scrub with a mosquito dick, I tell you." My high-school bully exclaimed smugly.

Her lips only curled in response.

I tried forcing my smile, but it probably ended up looking like a grimace.

I asked desperately, my head slowly starting to black out, "Baby...this is a d-dream, right...? Please tell me none of this is real. Please tell me I get to love you as you were before this. Please. Tell me I still get to propose to you in the romantic way I wanted."

She looked at me gently, with a bit of pity and guilt on her expression.

"...Yes, honey. This is a dream. You're...just really drunk, baby. In fact..."

She said with a glint in her eye along with a beaming smile, "This is a wet dream! See? Look at this hard cock under your pants." She then touched the boner outlining through my wet slacks.

I heard Josh laugh, "Haha! He's choosing to be fucking delusional. I mean, that was good pussy, but I personally wouldn't take that lying down. I guess you're still as pathetic as ever, sissy."

She shushed beside my ear gently, like a mother putting her child to sleep. "Don't listen to him. This is a dream. When you wake up, you'll find the ring on my finger because you put it there while I was sleeping. That's the reality, baby. This? This is an erotic dream concocted by your mind. There's only one way to wake up."

"What's that?" I asked her hopefully. I wanted nothing more than to wake up from this sweet nightmare as soon as possible.

"Just--"

"Eat the cum on her pussy," Josh interrupted her smoothly as he pushed his index and middle fingers on her mouth. My girlfriend glared at him. He glared back. That seemed to startle her.

In the end, she slowly started to suck on his fingers nastily with a wicked smile forming on her face. Being dominated so thoroughly was turning her on. That was evident in the way she was slurping on his fingers like she was performing some sort of dirty blowjob.

I faced her and asked, "Is that true, baby? Will I wake up if I do that?"

Pausing as she reluctantly removed Josh's fingers from her lips, she replied, "No. There's....one more detail he left out." Her expression, unreadable to me now.

I waited for her to continue. She took a deep breath, seemingly deciding on something as the corner of her lips uncontrollably lifted.

"The ring needs to be in there too, baby."

My girlfriend lifted herself up from me, squatting and forming an M on top of my face, her pink, cock-abused pussy hovering over me.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun!" I hear the hung black man exclaim.

I looked at the ring. She took the symbol of my love for her off of her beautiful, manicured finger before slowly lodging it inside her creampied pussy with a tortured gasp. She was still getting wetter and wetter by the minute, so it slid inside pretty easily. I could tell how drenched she was by looking at her groin. They were covered with the shiniest sheen of liquid I've ever seen on a woman.

I watched the diamond ring enter and disappear into her folds as she meticulously placed it deep inside her using her index and middle fingers. She shook her ass seductively and said, "Suck all of Josh's semen out, baby. The moment you place the ring on top of your tongue, I'll kiss you, and we'll both wake up together."

I nodded. My intoxicated mind turned completely blank as she dropped her hips abruptly and her wet lips touched mine. I kissed it deeply, imagining the pussy to be her ruby lips.

Imagining we were kissing in the most romantic way thinkable.

Imagining that I was kissing her under the warm light of spring on Switzerland as she said yes.

She let out a gasp, "Ooooh! Fuck, slurp it all out, baby."

I obeyed, aware that my cock was twitching despite still being numb from the effects of alcohol. She tried to continue speaking, but her mouth was blocked by something. Obviously, I couldn't see, but I was pretty darn sure it was Josh's huge dick.

She groaned around my bully's fat cock before hissing, "Get the sleeping pills, you fucking stud. I'll let you fuck my mouth when you return."

He said gently, "I need my women to know their place, bitch. Try asking that way again. I dare you."

"....I'm sorry, daaaddy. GLUCK! Please, big boy. I'll service your big, black cock in my throat when you return." She said it so innocently and cheery too. I could practically hear her genuine joy over being degraded mentally. My cock twitched.

"There we go."

I hear his footsteps disappear quickly.

"Keep sucking, baaaby."

She didn't have to tell me. I eagerly slurped the cum out of her. The cum, mixed with her pussy juice, tasted salty with a hint of sourness. I was surprised to find out that I liked the taste of it.

The texture? Even more so.

I hear Josh come back as he said, "Now can I fuck your throat?"

My girlfriend teased, "Since when have you asked permission, jerkwad--"

Her beautiful voice was interrupted by a gagging noise. I could hear her throat struggle to take his monster cock in, but Josh pushed anyway. The cock jamming on the back of her throat was making her pussy spasm wildly, making it easier for me to suck my bully's cum all out.

Egglime
Egglime
816 Followers
12