The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inhaled on her pussy to take advantage of it, which proved to be a mistake as the liquid entered my nose. I coughed, my eyes tearing up from the pain. My girlfriend grinded herself even harder against my face, excited over my drowning predicament as sounds of her sloppy blowing reached my ears.

Ignoring the stinging pain in my nose, I continued to delve deep inside her. Finally, I felt the ring scrape the tip of my tongue. It hurt, but I smiled out of happiness at the thought of finally ending this humiliating nightmare. The ring slipped out of her tight, warm pussy as I took it in my mouth. The ring was covered with the slimiest substance I've ever felt in my life.

And though I found myself wanting more time to extricate the exotic taste within, my girlfriend leaned towards me and asked me to stuck my tongue out.

I did. The ring laid on my tongue. My face was drenched in her fluids. Similarly, her face looked messy too. Probably from the face-fucking she endured, nay, enjoyed from the black man and his cock. She smiled at me with her mouth wide open. Between her lips were these thick, silver strings. Truthfully, I've never seen that kind of thickness in a woman's saliva besides extreme porn. I didn't know it was possible to that extent in real life.

Still, it was. A second later and she was erotically blowing bubbles with it.

Without further ado, she kissed me. I felt the bubble pop inside my mouth as her tongue thrashed against mine for the acquisition of the ring. I let her do her thing. For some reason, another solid entity (smaller than the ring) was passed around back and forth between our nasty make-out session. My girlfriend fed me that along with the juices her throat singlehandedly produced in response to the deep fuck Josh issued on her mouth-pussy.

While she got the ring in the end, I was left with the same saliva that made it possible for my bully to fuck her lubricated throat, and the unknown capsule-shaped substance.

And I swallowed.

"I love you, baby. Let's go to sleep now, alright?" I hear her tenderly whisper.

"Alright," I whisper back.

Following which, I blacked out and woke up with a start.

My girlfriend was sleeping beside me. For some reason, my heart ached looking at her. This was the bitch that betrayed me--

No.

That was a dream, wasn't it?

Vague voices and feelings drifted around my body. I was clean. I wasn't wet. I wasn't in the bathroom.

But it felt so real. I gripped my head from the sudden vertigo. I have a hang-over, but that was the least of my concerns. The disparity between that vague dream currently slipping away by the second and the current reality I woke up in was disconcerting. The uneasiness and anxiety of doubt started to cripple me. They swirled uncontrollably, threatening to suck in the air from my lungs.

Then, she woke up. My girlfriend looked at me and said, "Morning, sleepyhead."

She then looked at her hand and shook her fingers in front of me, "Do you remember proposing to me, baby?"

I was dumbfounded. I proposed? I saved that for Switzerland. Clearly, my confusion was written all over my face because she chuckled and said, "So you don't remember just waking me up in the muddle of the night and putting a ring on my finger, huh? Serves you right for getting hammered and leaving me with your friends. I had to get you back to our hotel by myself, you know?

My heart ached. Was that really what happened? What about....Josh? What about the blurry, unclear voices of betrayal that sounded out from that cold, empty bathroom?

"No one helped you...? What about Josh...?"

She tilted her head. "Josh? What about him...? Oh! Yeah, you never told me your issue with him in the end. He was teasing you a lot, and you looked ready to beat him up, baby. Do you have some kind of bad history with him?"

"...No. Not really. I couldn't care less about him."

"Hmm. Alright, baby. Anyway, enough about that. Since you don't remember what happened last night, I need to tell you that I...said yes. When you woke me up and drunkenly gave me that ring, I...accepted. I don't know the first thing about this, but I'm pretty sure proposals are a 'touch-move' kinda deal. You were drunk, but that's on you. We're...engaged now. What I'm trying to say is that I ain't letting you back off."

She pouted adorably. I smiled, forgetting my anxiety entirely. It was just a bad dream. My girlfriend was acting the same as usual. No traces of....sex can be found anywhere either.

I felt my mind clear up, along with the disorienting uncertainty regarding the holes in my memory. I guess it was way too surreal for it to be reality, huh? I mean, the plot itself screamed fantasy. It sounded like a ridiculous, twisted form of degenerate literature. I felt the details gradually escaping my mind. I didn't even remember much now, leaving nothing but joy at the happy occasion. My girlfriend said yes. I was going to marry the love of my life.

I looked at the ring she wore on her beautiful, manicured finger.

"Who said anything about backing off, Elena?" I kissed her, holding the plane tickets to Switzerland behind my back.

12