The Reunion Ch. 04: The Love Nest

Story Info
Our friends take the opportunity to release the tension.
4.8k words
3.6
3.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers

Wrapped in a towel I walk back to the house with Monica holding my hand. Jani and Zoë follow in our slipstream. In the tub I didn't realize it was getting so cold but now I'm shivering. My legs are wobbly, at least I think so because I know the ground can't be. Too much champagne. Again, I think. I just got over yesterday's hangover and in my mind I make a solemn promise to myself that this will be the last day for some time that I let myself go this far. But apart from feeling cold and drunk there's one dominant feeling. I'm horny as fuck.

The sexual tension that has been building up in the tub has brought me to this familiar "I'm up for anything" state and before we reach the front door and before I even realize what I'm doing I pull Monica closer and plant my tongue in her mouth. Behind me I hear Zoë gasp for air. Somehow this turns me on more and I put some extra energy in my kiss. Monica moans softly and grabs my butt.

"Whoa girls, calm down. Why don't we get inside first?" Jani says. Reluctantly I break off my kiss and walk into the house. It seems that on the first floor a party is going. I hear laughter and moaning through what seems like some Asian dance music. It makes me happy to know that Micky is having such a good life nowadays. Especially after all the hard times he had to go through. I hope he doesn't get disappointed in the close future.

When I want to climb the stairs Monica stops me. "We go this way darling." she says and opens the door to the fruit cellar where her mother used to store her preserved food. I don't understand until we reach the bottom of the stairs and she turns on the lights. I'm totally swept away by the view. What used to be a damp, cold cellar filled with pots full of fruits, jelly and vegetables has turned into the most luxurious bedroom I've seen in my life. In the middle there's a bed big enough for at least ten people, an aquarium with tropical fishes at the head. Around the bed there are several sofas against the wall and the place is lit with a starry sky made of twinkling led lights in all different colours. It seems that there's music coming from the ceiling too but I'm not entirely sure because it's almost too soft to notice.

While I'm still in awe Monica explains. "When Mick asked Jani to invest in his idea to turn this place into a spa we thought it would be a nice opportunity to get our own space in my parents' house. So that's how we got the idea to build this little love nest here. This is our hideout when we get bored with family life. We leave the kids with the au pair and retreat to our cave."

I don't know what she considers a cave because to me this looks like a palace. Each to their own I guess. While she's talking her hands slowly roll me out of my towel and, if she thinks I wouldn't notice, unlocks my wet bra behind my back and frees my breasts. I can feel my nipples tighten as she almost accidentally brushes past the left one before crouching down to kiss my belly, giving me goosebumps.

I breathe in hard from the sensation as she pulls down my panties. After I step out of them I stand naked in the middle of the room, painfully aware of the eyes pointed to me, two of them belonging to my little niece. It's probably best if I end this here and now but I'm already too far gone. I close my eyes and wait for what's going to happen. Oh my god I'm horny. I'm shivering. Is it cold in here or is it excitement?

I feel Monica's warm hands touch my elbows and slide down to my wrists, holding them with just enough force to tell me that she's in charge from now on. I feel the radiating heat from her body behind me when suddenly her lips touch my ear.

"Do you like it?" she whispers very softly. I nod although I'm not sure if she's still talking about the room or me being at her mercy.

"Wait here." she whispers, and disappears into the room. I open one eye just enough to see that Jani and Zoë took place on one of the sofas and are still looking at me intensely. Jani has a visible bulge in his trunks. Zoë is next to him pressing her knees together.

I shiver again just as Monica gets back behind me.

"Mona, I'm cold." I whisper.

"Don't worry girl," she says, "we're gonna take care of that soon. Get you heated up nice and proper."

With those words she wraps a soft silk shawl around my eyes so I'm blindfolded, pulling a knot behind my head.

"Let's take a look at you now"' she takes my hands and spins me around.

I can hear Zoë's breathing getting heavier. Or is it mine?

Holding my hand Monica leads me to the bed and sets me down. She climbs to the bed behind me and her hands touch my shoulders. Again her mouth is next to my ear.

"Do you love me Krissy?"

I nod.

"Do you trust me?"

I nod again.

"You know I won't let you do anything you don't want right?"

Her whispers are almost hypnotizing and I feel myself fade away from the room, from the bed into a world of my own.

"I won't let you do any somersaults, I promise. You want to be loved don't you?"

My ear is getting hot from her breath and I nod again.

"You want to be a starfish? I let you be a starfish. Just come with me." She pulls me on my back to the middle of the bed with my arms wide above my head in a spread eagle position. Suddenly the feeling of a velvety band being secured around my wrist startles me but as Monica keeps talking in a soft monotone voice that everything is ok I relax.

Soon my wrists and ankles are secured to the bed with soft but firm cuffs leaving me in a spreaded X-pose. I feel my damp pussy lips open up and I shiver again. This time I'm sure it's from pure lust and excitement. Monica continues with her murmuring speech, lulling me into a trance. I startle as I suddenly feel a hand on my hip, caressing my thigh and my side in increasing movements until it reaches the underside of my breast, grabbing and moving it softly, taking in the weight and size.

I gasp for air as the fingers slowly move to the top and get a hold of my nipple, not pinching it but pulling it softly as to test that too. I feel my nipple cramp up and send a wave of goosebumps to the side of my body and arm while the hand moves on, to my neck, cheek and ear, tickling it softly before moving on to my mouth. Two fingers pull down my lip and work their way into my mouth.

Desperate to get something in my mouth I swirl my tongue around them and start sucking, breathing in deeply through my nose. I notice a musky smell in the air that I recognize as my own. My pussy must be dripping wet by now and I move my hips in circles, desperately yearning for attention. I feel movement next to me on the mattress and a muffled giggle coming from Zoë.

O my god, Zoë... For a second a still sane part of my brain wants to take over and stop all this but it's quickly silenced by the part of me that's craving sensation and lust and I sink back into my own universe of pleasure. That place I know so well and that's always calling in the back of my mind.

I feel hands on my belly and my sides, soon followed by a tongue touching my nipple. I gasp as the teasing licks turn into sucking and my other nipple gets sucked between a pair of lips too.

I open my mouth to try to get more fingers in. I'm dying to get a cock in there but I know Monica well enough to know not to ask. Somebody shifts on the mattress and I feel something hot touching my fingers. Aah, there is the cock I'm so desperately looking for. I curl my fingers around it and start tickling the head softly with my nails. I hear a gasp and my right nipple is released for a few seconds. So, I located Jani, leaving two possible suspects for my left nipple. As I sink my nails in Jani's shaft I hear Monica urging him not to stop sucking... giving away the second culprit and sending a jolt of energy through my spine from sheer sensation. This feels so wrong that it makes it right again. I'm on the edge of cumming from the idea alone, even without anyone touching my pussy.

As I keep fondling and scratching Jani's cock I can feel his breathing on my tit getting heavier and the stimulation of my nipple less constant, which is a relief because the constant sucking is making me a bit nauseous. Suddenly the fingers are pulled out of my mouth and the mouth is pulled away from my left nipple only to return after a few seconds. Someone lowers her body on my arm and I feel hot and moist lips touch my hand. I try to grab them but my middle finger slips in between them and immediately finds her wet hole. I hear a soft cry and recognize Zoë's voice.

I reply with a deep moan which turns into a loud gasp as I feel a tongue caressing my pussy lips.

"Please!" I beg, "I need a cock. Anywhere. Please, give it to me!"

The time Jani needs to get approval from his wife couldn't have lasted for more than a few seconds but it seems like ages. Then he moves over me and sinks his long thin cock in my mouth. Finally! I start sucking at it as if it's my only source of water after a week in the desert trying to prevent it from slipping out at all cost. My nostrils open wide; I pick up the scent of baby shampoo.

The mouth between my legs obviously isn't there to lighten my suffering but to heighten it, barely touching my clit every now and then while my hips desperately try to get the pressure higher. I let go of Jani's cock just long enough to almost scream to Monica for more stimulation.

"Please let me cum, I can't take it anymore. Pleaase!"

When I'm done speaking my cock is gone and for a moment my world falls apart. I almost don't notice that I'm grabbing Zoë's pussy so tightly that she stopped sucking my boob. She pulls away from my hand so I have to let go and my fingers slip out of her hole. She positions herself on top of me and going by the smell and the heat radiating from her I know her pussy is close to my face.

Just as I stick out my tongue to try to reach it I finally get the stimulation I have been waiting for for too long. Zoë eagerly sucks in my complete pussy and while she pushes the flat of her tongue against my clit I can feel the heavy breathing through her nose cooling my asshole. I open my mouth to scream but before I manage to make a sound it's filled with her hot lips. I sink my teeth into them and push my tongue between her lips searching for her bud.

"That's it. Who's a good little niece now?" Monica purrs. "Do you think you can make your auntie cum?"

Zoë moans in between her licks to confirm, making my pussy vibrate.

"I think you're not trying hard enough. Here, let me help you." I feel Monica pushing her head deeper into me, increasing the pressure on my clit and leaving Zoë gasping for air. Eager little fingers reach around my legs, grabbing my pussy lips and working their way inside me.

How different they feel than the rough workers' hands of the men I usually make love to. Her fingers are soft, thin and pointy, her long nails scratching my lips and providing such different sensations than thick male fingers. Combined with her pointy tongue she pushes me slowly to the edge.

The breathing through my nose starts to get irregular and my heart is beating so fast it feels like it's going to burst out of my chest.

"Keep licking!!" I moan.

The muscles in my upper legs and belly tighten and my body starts trembling. Not from orgasm but more like the earthquake that announces that the volcano is soon going to burst. The shaking gets more intense. Zoë is eating my pussy like her life depends on it. I have to let go of hers and gasp for air while at the same time I can't breathe. With all my strength I manage to hold off the approaching orgasm for about five, ten seconds... until I explode. As I shake violently the cuffs eat their way into my wrists and ankles and I hear myself scream like an alarm. I squirt all over her face in big spurts but Zoë keeps lapping away at my pussy. Soon the stimulation becomes too intense. I shake like I'm getting electro shocked and I try to pull my now oversensitive clit away from her tongue. She finally gets the message and focuses on licking my lips clean instead while softly kissing and biting them, giving me time to come down from my orgasm.

Then her pussy pulls away from my face and someone removes my blindfold. Just centimeters from my eyes is Zoë's young cunt, covered in red fur, puffy and glistering from the wetness. Jani is towering above us and it takes some time before I can focus enough to see what he's doing. Right in front of me his long tongue disappears into her asshole, making her moan between my legs. Still helplessly secured to the bed I witness him pull her cheeks apart with his thumbs and rim her ass thoroughly, his tongue slipping in and out of her puckered hole and working around the edge, massaging his saliva all over it.

After he prepares Zoë's asshole with his tongue he produces a small silver buttplug and pushes it into her. I can feel her teeth dig into my lips for a short while and she lets out a growl which vibrates in my pussy. It takes Jani some time before the plug finally slides in and I feel her body relax again. She breathes heavily from her nose while she continues licking me. That's one thing I never suspected of her. This girl really likes pussy. I realize her aim is to make me cum again as soon as I can handle it.

"You're such a good little girl," I hear Monica encourage her. "Good nieces know how to pleasure their aunties. I wonder, can you still do it with a cock in your pussy? Hmmm?"

Zoë moans as an answer and Monica pushes her face deeper into my slit. In front of me I can see her swollen clit sticking out from between her lips and I stick out my tongue to reach it. I manage to reach high enough to give her bud a few licks but then it's replaced by Jani's hard cock. Even better, I think, why would you eat pussy if you can have cock? I start licking as if there's no tomorrow. God, it has been too long.

I open my mouth and use my tongue to work the head in, wrapping my lips around his shaft. While Jani starts pushing I tilt my head back to give him better access. I breathe in deeply through my nose and I open my throat to let him in. Oooh, I just love the musky smell of his balls. I gag when he pushes against the back of my throat but I manage to suppress the reflex and give a push with my head as encouragement.

Slowly, Jani pushes his long slender cock in my throat. As I take him in, a feeling of pride fills me. I've never been much of a deepthroater but Jani's cock has just the right size. Jani moans as he pushes in deeper, blocking my nose with his balls. I manage for a few seconds but then I start to panic. Jani senses it and pulls out, giving me just enough time to breathe in deeply before pushing back in. With a slow pace he fucks my face, his balls slapping against my nose.

Between my legs I feel some fingers entering my hole and I start squirming.

"More." I try to say but the hard cock in my mouth muffles my voice. Monica gets the message though and I soon feel myself getting stretched open. The extra tension on my clit sends electric shocks to my brain and I let go of Jani's dick. For a moment he hesitates but then I hear Monica hiss "now!" and then he rams it in one smooth movement into Zoë's pussy. She clearly wasn't expecting that and screams with pleasure into my pussy. I can feel Monica putting extra pressure on her head to keep her down and as Jani develops a steady rhythm she starts panting into my slit.

"Keep licking dear," I hear Monica say,"you don't want to be a bad little niece do you?"

Zoë recomposes herself and continues lapping at my clit between her moans. I'd like to close my eyes but I can't pull away from the spectacle of Jani's long thin cock sliding in and out of Zoë's engorged pussy, sometimes slipping out and then opening her back up to slide in and out, in and out, his shaven balls hitting her swollen lips.

I would like to pull my hands free and wrap my fingers around his sack but I still can't move. I comfort myself by sticking out my tongue as far as possible and lick it each time it passes.

"Monica," I pant, "please release me. I need to..."

Without uttering a word she pulls loose the velcro from around my ankles and moves up to do the same with my hands. Above me Jani is still plowing away in Zoë's teenage pussy and with her tongue locked to my clit I can't go anywhere. But now I have my hands free to join the fun and with the first opportunity I grab Jani's ballsack and pull it down so I can take it in my mouth.

Again the smell of baby shampoo but now thoroughly mixed with the warm bestial smell of Zoë's steaming pussy. As Monica returns to her spot between my legs she puts two, three fingers in my pussy, massaging the inside and trying to find my g-spot. I move my hips to adjust the angle and get her exactly where I want her to be.

"Slowly,"I mutter. "Don't rush."

I pull up my knees and grab my feet with my hands pulling my legs back as far as possible, opening wide for Monica while stretching my thigh muscles until they start to burn.

"More fingers." I urge her. "Put in a fourth. I want you to make me squirt!"

Monica pushes in most of her hand and puts more and faster pressure on my g-spot. Zoë isn't exactly licking me anymore, it's more moaning inside my pussy while Jani continues fucking her. Involuntarily it crosses my mind that going by his stamina he must regularly work out. But then the fingers in my cunt take my full attention. The strain in my legs starts to hurt badly but I know it will add to the sensation when I orgasm. Monica is rubbing the inner walls of my pussy like crazy now and it won't be long until...

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" I scream with all my force and I cum like a fountain. Monica doesn't stop hand fucking me and keeps me squirting like I never have before. At the same time Zoë screams out her orgasm as she collapses on my chest, her chest heaving like a racehorse. I let go of my feet and grab her buttocks with both of my hands, massaging them slow but firmly while we both recover from our orgasm. After a while she rolls off me and turns her face towards me, resting her head on her arm. Her smile shines like a diamond and although my pussy juice is still dripping from her cheek and chin she doesn't seem to mind.

"Best..party..ever!" she giggles but her expression gets a bit uneasy when she pulls out the plug from her ass.

"Respect auntie. Respect." and she leans forward and kisses me on the lips, giving me a taste of my own pussy.

Our intimate moment gets disturbed by Monica moaning heavily and I realize that I almost forgot that our power couple is still there. I look up to see her sitting on her knees with her ass high in the air and her face pushed into the mattress while Jani is standing above her hammering his long cock in her pussy from above like a pile driver. Her right hand is rubbing her clit and moving so fast that it's almost not visible anymore.

We watch in fascination as her moaning turns into groaning. Then turns into panting which turns into an animal scream when she cums, liquid running down her legs. Jani is all red now and wet from sweating but he still hasn't cum yet.

Then we get an interesting insight in their relationship.

"Can I cum now?" he asks, "Please mistress Nikki, I can't hold it much longer."

Monica sits up and grabs him firmly by the balls, driving her nails deep into the skin. Apart from that she doesn't pay any attention to her husband but looks defiant at us. While she does she crushes his balls so hard that his face cringes from pain. She wraps her other hand around his shaft and starts moving it up and down, curling her fingers so that her nails dig into the skin.

"Are you ready Jani?"

"Yes... mistress" he mutters.

"On three then," she orders. "One...two.......three!" And at three she point his cock into her open mouth, still looking us straight in the eye as Jani cums with unexpected force and quantity. Spurt after spurt fills her mouth while Jani shakes like a marionette. When he's finally done cumming the sperm is dripping from the corners of Monica's mouth.

Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers
12