The Reunion Ch. 04: The Love Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoë cuddles closer to me and I feel her shudder from excitement as she watches closely how Monica swipes the spilled cum back into her mouth and closes it.

She gets up and bends over Jani, pulling his head back by his hair. We both hold our breath as she opens her mouth and drops his load on his waiting tongue. When the exchange is done she mockingly runs her index finger from his chest to his chin, slowly pushing his mouth closed. After an almost invisible nod from her side Jani's adams apple moves a few times up and down.

"Well done sweetie pie." she says and pulls his face towards her belly, caressing the back of his head. Jani collapses to the bed and immediately sinks into a deep sleep.

Monica pulls some soft blankets from a drawer under the bed and hands us one each. A third she pulls over her husband and she kisses him on the forehead.

"My hero." she whispers lovingly. Then she gets up to go to the toilet. Before she comes back Zoë and I are already fast asleep, curled in each other's arms. It has been a busy day.

-----

After what feels like an hour at the most I wake up from the smell of coffee combined with a splitting headache. Monica is standing next to the bed stretching her feline body. Yesterday in the dark I hadn't noticed how amazing she looks. Her tan skin covered her muscular belly. I really should workout more.

"Time to get up sleepyhead! The shower is behind that door." I'm lying in the middle of the huge bed with Zoë's face snoring between my breasts while her hand is cupping my pussy. It takes some effort to untangle me from the red curls that stick to the dried up sweat and cum on my skin. I stick my nose in her hair and breath in deeply. I would have liked to stay and cuddle but my bladder is about to burst and I have to run to the toilet.

In the shower I pay extra attention to my sensitive parts which are extremely sensitive at the moment. I can hardly stand. I swear I will never drink champagne ever again. Well, at least not very soon.

With the hot shower aimed at my face I replay yesterday's events in my mind. Oh god. I feel terrible. I had a great time but if this comes out I'm dead!

I need to find a way to keep this away from Jessie but first I'm gonna focus on how to stay alive and not throw up.

Still wet, sitting on the closed toilet seat I take a deep breath. I need fresh air. I stumble out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and go to my room to find some clothes.

-----

After a run around the lake with Monica, to clear up my head and get some fresh air I don't even make it to the breakfast table before running into Jessie.

He starts shouting at me. I see Zoë sitting in the kitchen crying.

I try to assure Jessie that everything is ok and that he has nothing to worry about, but he doesn't want to listen and keeps on shouting at me.

"I have been coping with your shit my whole life. I thought it would get better now that we're grown ups and you have your own life and relationships but now you're back and you drag your drama with you. I have always tried to understand and forgive but this time you crossed the line!"

He walks out of the door and slams it close behind him. In the kitchen I see Jani and Monica whispering to each other and before long they disappear into the house. Micky is nowhere to be seen, probably working. I don't know how to feel and I want to walk to Zoë to comfort her when the door opens and Jessie walks back in.

"I just don't understand Krissy what gets into you. First there was your little 'confession' yesterday. How did that even cross your mind?! And now this? She my daughter for fuck sake! Your niece! You changed her fucking diapers, do you remember that?! I really can't wrap my head around this but perhaps you can explain to me just why you were thinking it would be a good idea to rape your little niece!"

I wish he would stop shouting, my head hurts like hell. Did I mention that I'm gonna stop drinking already?

"Is there a chance that I'm gonna get an answer?!" he shouts.

"It wasn't like that..." I try, but it sounds a bit weak. It really wasn't, I think to myself. I mean, it wasn't me who took her with us and I actually remember her inviting herself right? It didn't feel like I was doing anything wrong. Or was I? It felt nice and beautiful. Horny and intimate. And after all, I just went with Monica's flow. Should I have said no? Should I have stopped it and told her to leave? I'm confused. Why does Jess care anyway? Getting upset for no reason. He wasn't there was he? I know I was drunk but I'm not going to use that as an excuse. He will see through that immediately, he knows me too well.

Not much later I watch as he throws his bags in his car and pushes Zoë in. Full throttle he turns the car and drives off. The last thing I see is Zoë smiling behind the window as she blows me a hand kiss.

I sigh and finally pour myself a well deserved coffee.

*

*Thanks to LostLittleLamb for editing*


12