The Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But her expression of horror—that's where I pee, for God's sake!—unnerved him. He tried to be reassuring (I'm not going to put my mouth on that spot), but she remained unconvinced—until he directed his attention to the area he was focused on.

When she first experienced a man's tongue on her labia and, especially, her clitoris, she gasped in delight and amazement, throwing her head back and letting out groans from deep in her throat. Then she placed both hands on his head and watched him raptly as he worked. At this stage of her sexual awakening, she came pretty quickly—and it didn't surprise him that, after only a few minutes, she was crying out and shuddering all over, her heels pounding his back uncontrollably.

But he wasn't close to finished yet. He himself wanted far more than this brief taste of her sex, and he continued to lick and suck and nuzzle her gently, drawing out her orgasm beyond all expectations. When she had settled down somewhat, he carried on, now seizing her bottom with both hands and giving both cheeks a good squeze. Within ten minutes she was, to her own amazement, ready for another climax—and as it swept over her, she arched her back and emitted a sort of gagging sound, her eyes actually rolling around in her head and then gazing blankly at the ceiling as he put the finishing touches on this incredible paroxysm.

Cassie had, in the past, always seemed a little embarrassed at coming in his presence. He had no idea what her past experience in self-pleasuring was (he had once queried her about that, only to receive the indignant riposte, "You don't ask a girl that!"), but he suspected—not without a little smugness—that he'd rung the bell for her in a manner that had never happened before.

The $64,000 question, of course, was when the ultimate union was going to happen. These sessions of mutual masturbation were fabulous, but Jeff for one was getting impatient to move on to the main event. But when he gently brought up the issue night after night, Cassie always said, "Oh, Jeff, I'm just not ready." He was wanting to get into her in the worst way—but he also knew that patience was a noble Christian virtue.

Finally, in mid-November, just before the Thanksgiving break, the pair had completed a frenetic session that had resulted in two orgasms for Cassie and one explosive one for Jeff. As they lay sweaty and entangled in each other's arms, both of them breathing hard, Cassie came out with the almost inaudible "I'm ready now."

Jeff couldn't believe his ears. Was he hallucinating, or engaging in some kind of wish-fulfillment?

He peered down at his girlfriend. "You really mean that?"

It took her quite a while to say, "Yes."

That long silence wasn't encouraging. "Are you sure? Absolutely sure, Cassie?"

"Yes!" she almost hissed. "Yes. Please. Go in me."

Your wish is my command, milady.

He gently pried himself out of her grasp and urged her to lie on her back. He didn't really like the spooked expression that came over her face, but he wasn't going to let that stop him. She had said yes in the most emphatic way, and he was going to hold her to it.

When he got on top of her and directed his cock to the long-sought-after orifice, she let out a pathetic little whine, even though his member was barely touching the opening. She was quite wet, and at first he did nothing but move his cock up and down between her labia, coating his organ with her juices in the hope that that might make it easier to go in.

Then he entered her.

He knew, of course, that that irritating little obstable would be there, and after only a few inches he encountered it. It was tougher than he thought it would be: he had tried to puncture it with an exceedingly gentle push, but nothing had happened. Meanwhile, Cassie's face was a grimace of pain, fear, and regret—so much so that Jeff almost wanted to stop the whole proceeding and call it a night.

But then he decided to follow the Doors' advice and "break on through to the other side."

Cassie let out a gargled squeal as he forced his way in. She simultaneously tried to push him off of her with both hands and wrapped her legs around his hips to keep him in place. Facing such contradictory reactions, he simply carried on, beginning slow pumping motions that he hoped might soothe Cassie after the violence of his rupture of her hymen. But she didn't seem comforted in the least: she was desperately trying not to cry, but big salty tears were being squeezed out of both eyes, and presently she actually began sobbing as he continued to pummel her. To his distress, her sobs were now coming in rhythm to his increasingly violent thrusts.

But his own sensations were so rapturous that he knew he couldn't stop. The feel of that warm, wet, tight pussy was inexpressible, and he knew that he had gotten as close to heaven as a man can get in this world. He slid his hands all over her body (shoulders, breasts, thighs, bottom) and pasted her mouth with fervent kisses, at times licking up the tears that continued to pour down her face.

He knew he couldn't last long, try as he might. When the initial burst of his emission began pouring out of him, he felt such a sense of connectedness with this woman that he sent bolt after bolt of his discharge deep into her in what seemed like a never-ending flow. At last he was drained, and he simply collapsed on top of her. Someone looking at them from above might have thought that Cassie had all but disappeared from view, except for the legs that continued to wrap themselves around his thighs and the arms that clung spasmodically to his neck.

She seemed not to mind his weight, but after a few minutes she said in a choked voice, "Jeff, please . . . come out of me now."

He pulled out of her with a groan, then flopped over onto his back. Both of them just gazed up at the ceiling. The job was done. The Rubicon had been crossed. There was no going back now.

12