The Reunion… Reloaded

Story Info
Suzanne and Joe get off in a restroom.
1.2k words
3.61
8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

This was the 50th Class Reunion. Really... the 50th anniversary of our graduation from high school.

Unlike the 40th reunion (see that story), my wife was in fine fettle and able to attend, she had even ordered a VERY fetching little red dress, which she looked quite marvelous in.

Being one to cover my bets, we left the house for the reunion quite early, and arrived well before the appointed time. Still there were a fair number of classmates there...mostly gathered at the bar. I ordered my usual Guinness, and my wife's merlot.

A minute later, one of the guys from my class said, "Didn't you get the drink tickets?"

Well, obviously not. I retrieved those from one of the women at the check-in table. I had gotten my name tag there; but, no one had offered me the drink tickets!

Didn't see anyone I remembered for a little while; but my wife, Dolores, and I had a good time at the bar... people watching. Eventually, I saw Tom. (see the 40th Reunion story) He was looking quite a bit more haggard than I last remembered him, and he had put on a bit of weight. Nevertheless, we had a good time conversing.

After about ten minutes, I noticed Joan entering the bar. Now, Joan was the woman that I walked home from school three years of high school; and we had a history from the last reunion.

Joan was busy working her way through the now crowded bar. This was to be her first time meeting my wife; she was to have met her at the last reunion, but Dolores was sick and could not attend.

I was a little worried as to how this would work out.

At last, she approached, "Joe, is this your wife, Dolores?"

"No, Joan..." I answered "... this is someone I just picked up ten minutes ago."

"Oh Joe, you're still an asshole, aren't you."

Well things got better from then on. We talked and it turned out Dolores and Joan hit it off pretty well. Joan arranged so that the four of us, including Tom, could sit together. It was very noisy and we could barely keep the conversation going across the table.

Several other classmates sat next to us. I recognized Sandy and Suzanne, as they looked the most, out of any of us, like their high school yearbook pictures. They may have been sitting with their husbands, but initially ignored our group completely.

Later, after the snacks and the buffet were done, and as we were having our coffees and dessert; Sandra piped up and started talking to me, very self-assured and proud of her long, prosperous career.

Suzanne's career had a few missteps, but she finished it off with a rewarding twenty years in teaching. I could not help but notice how good she looked, so I turned to her and said, "Of all the people here, you have retained your looks the best."

She replied, "Oh, you're quite the smoothie; it is due to alcohol, drugs..."

"... and sex." piped up Joan. It was a wonder she could hear across that noisy table.

Suzanne blushed a tiny bit; but secretly squeezed my knee and whispered, "I am going to the restroom... wait a few minutes before you follow me."

I was staggered. She gave me a significant look, so I thought I knew what she had in mind; she was always super cute and desirable, but always had a boyfriend in high school.

No one else seemed to notice. Joan was busy talking with Tom about women's basketball. Dolores had a quizzical look on her face; but she was determined above all else, that I have a good time at my reunion... and asked no questions.

After a few minutes, Suzanne left the table; I assumed for the restroom. It was then, I noticed that she was not the perfect clone of herself as a high school cheerleader. She has the same hairstyle, sort of... the same hair color; but her face and, especially, her body had thickened a great deal.

After multiple beers and plenty of seltzer water... I did not have to fake needing to use the restroom.

Luckily, the large 'this restroom is for everyone' was slightly off the banquet room. I knocked on the door, pretending to see if it was occupied. The door was locked from the inside, but I heard it unlatch, and... stepped inside.

Suzanne locked it behind me...

"Okay mister Joe, these are my rules. I need to get off tonight, and I need a man present... so I can; but you cannot touch me! You cannot make any demands on me... this is my show!"

I hastily agreed; but wondered what I had gotten myself into... I watched as she hiked up her skirt, revealing black lacy panties...

"Alright, for this to work, I need you naked from the waist down, so... drop your pants and lower your shorts."

"Christ, Suzanne. I really need to pee..."

"Okay, JOE. I'll let you, but only when I'm holding your cock... damn... it's not much is it?... but, you are incredibly hairy, so that's a bonus."

So, Suzanne held my cock for my extended piss. As she shook it after I had finished, it started to stiffen...

"Oh, so you're definitely a 'grower not a shower!'" she growled. "Show me what you've really got..."

Under her direction, I slowly stroked my cock from a four inch flaccid state, to nearly seven inches fully erect.

"Well you're not so long; but you are pretty thick, and... I like that cock head."

Suzanne, now sitting on the john, had pushed her panties aside, and was rubbing her wet, hairy cunt.

"We don't have much time... people will want... this room, Joe, you... turn sideways so I... can watch you stroke your... dick; I am going... to pleasure myself watching you... cum, and you'd better be fast."

I was mesmerized by her wet cunt, and her enormous exposed clit. This situation was so unusual, and weirdly erotic; but, Suzanne stayed in charge, "You will tell... me, when you are ready to... cum."

I spit on my dick to aid my rapid stroking; that, plus the sight of Suzanne wildly thrusting her fingers into her pussy, pushed me near the point of no return...

"Suzanne..." I croaked.

"Yes... I want it, come... to me," she urgently demanded, "on my clit, wet my... clit," she ordered.

I knelt in front of her, as she sat on her 'throne' and unloaded on her. Well, mostly on her pubic hair and belly; but enough on her clit to satisfy her... literally. She rubbed that cum on her clit, stroking it like a dick, and came powerfully, stifling her groans; but, I could see her eyes roll back in her head.

As powerful as her orgasm was, she recovered remarkably fast.

"Now clean up, and get out of here. Go through the bar, so no one guesses that you were in here with me."

"Yes, Suzanne," I mumbled.

I got another draft at the bar, and that was my excuse as I made my way back to the table. Remarkably, no one seemed to miss me. Anne and Dolores had been talking about knitting... Tom was off talking with an old Navy buddy, and... Sandra and her crowd were nowhere to be seen.

Suzanne did not return; but there was so much walking around, talking to old classmates, and such; no one noticed.

The rest of the evening went very well; made lots of old connections, reminisced, and mourned the classmates we had 'lost'.

The next morning, I checked my email and found a video from Suzanne; but, that is the subject of another story...

1historian
1historian
51 Followers