The Reunion Trap Ch. 03

Story Info
Jace and Celia travel to France.
6.5k words
4.39
7.4k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satyrsbard
satyrsbard
149 Followers

NOTE: Every sexual encounter in this story, no matter how small, is between individuals that are eighteen years old or older.

*

Three weeks in and, as we were just starting to really get to know each other, I found out that she had to travel to Paris, France in four days and would be gone for over three weeks. That was longer than the amount of time that we'd been seeing each other romantically. My heart literally ached that I would be without her for so long. I was quickly falling in love with this young woman. Puppy love, I guess. So, I was really bummed and quite worried, I'm ashamed to admit. I had it bad for her and Paris was supposed to be the most romantic city in the world. With a woman that looked like she did, every Frenchman would be turning up the charm to be with her, to steal her from me, or rather, her love, I realized. She wasn't a possession to be stolen and never would be. I just didn't think like that.

Our romance was still in its infancy and was so precious and fragile that my guts churned whenever I thought about the trip. The worst part was that I knew I wanted to marry this woman and had been making plans in my head on proposing to her. I figured another couple weeks would be perfect. I had already made reservations with a great local restaurant and had found a nice ring that I knew she would love. The date was so close that I could almost taste it. Now, this trip threatened to derail everything, and I would miss her terribly. I didn't know how I could get any work done in my state. Celia let me mope around for a day before she came clean.

She laughed and told me she wanted me to come with her. Things were mostly back on track. I breathed a sigh, relieved at her revelation, and readily agreed and we spent two wonderful nights seeing the city of Paris. Then she dropped the bombshell. She was an honest to the gods, professional model. She had been for going on three years now, and apparently, she was in high demand. That's how she could afford to renovate her family home for her mother.

She had been keeping it from me from the beginning because she hadn't trusted me at first, and then after she had gotten to know me, she was worried how I would react. I told her it didn't bother me and that I'd be proud to escort her to one of her shows. I didn't know what I had gotten myself into, however, because I had to wait backstage as she was repeatedly undressed and redressed in outfits that she might as well have been naked in. Some were sheer, others barely covered anything. I felt both jealous and embarrassed for her, as well as totally turned on. Two dozen other girls were in the same boat and I won't lie to say that it made me uncomfortable as I tried to hide my erection.

At the end of the last set, I asked to use the restroom. It had been a long day and nature was calling. I wasn't gone for more than five or ten minutes when I walked back to see an older man forcing himself on Celia. She had been caught changing and was mostly nude. He had his pants around his ankles and was trying to press his cock into her honeypot. It was the first time my anger got the better of me since I had known her but seeing her struggling to keep the man away from her was too much. I walked right up to him and threw an uppercut. Watching his limp body fly a good five feet backward made me feel especially triumphant... until I looked at Celia's face. She looked scared and a little angry, but also worried. Not the look of someone that had just gotten rescued.

"Jace, thank you and I love you, but you need to get out of here right now, before anybody sees you," she whispered forcefully at me. "Go!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused. "That old guy was about to rape you. He's the one that should be running and hiding."

"You're right, but that's not the way it works here," she told me. "There is no minimum age of consent here, and that man is one of the most powerful men in the fashion industry. If he wants to make an issue out of this, my career is over."

"Fine," I agreed testily. "But do me a favor and make sure you have two or three other girls with you at all times. That's the only way I'm leaving. I respect your career, but not if it's going to result in you getting raped by some dried-up old prune."

She smiled when I said that to her. "I love you and yes, I'll stay in public with a bunch of us girls sticking together, I promise."

I quickly kissed her and snuck out the back, making it back to our hotel room about half an hour later. She arrived a couple of hours after that with a big smile on her face.

"Guess what?" she squealed in delight.

"What's that?" I asked, smiling back at her good mood.

"When Mr. Fytts, that fashion designer, woke up... well, he didn't remember a thing about what had happened. In fact, it took him an hour to even remember his name. You really did a number on him."

"That's great," I said, feeling relieved that my girlfriend wouldn't lose her career and I wouldn't be going to some French jail. I noticed Celia was still giddy with another secret she wanted to spill. "... and what else?" I asked, humoring her.

"Don't worry about it," she said matter-of-factly. "It's a surprise and I'm not going to ruin it for you by telling you too early."

"Okay, fair enough," I laughed.

"First things first," she said. "I want you to fuck me again, just like the first time."

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" I asked her as I started unbuttoning my shirt. I let the sentiment hang in the air. She stared at me with hungry eyes and I couldn't wait to be her prey. I pulled the shirt over my head, popping the remaining buttons in the process. Apparently, she was in even more of a hurry, or maybe it was because she was a fashion model, but she was completely naked by the time I had my shirt off.

"Why are you staring?" she whispered, her eyes fluttering.

"Apologies, but I've never seen anyone disrobe so fast before," I whispered back, smiling mischievously.

Giggling again, she playfully shuffled up to me, her hands dropping to my belt. It took her but a moment, and my belt was lying on the floor. This girl had a magical ability to undress in a hurry, and not just herself. Another moment and my pants were at my ankles and then her hands slid down the front of my boxers. As she wrapped her fingers around my erection, she looked up at me with a mischievous grin.

"Oops," she said playfully. "I guess my hands have fallen into your shorts."

We both laughed at her cleverness as she removed my boxers in record time. Then she did something unexpected. She grabbed my cock and pulled it towards the bed, forcing me to follow. Turning me, she pushed me hard and I fell back onto the bed. From the nightstand, she pulled out a blindfold and the gleam in her eye when she looked at me was titillating and terrifying all at once.

"I need you to everything I say," she said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered, still smiling.

"No ma'ams around here," she replied. "You'll call me mistress. Got it?"

"Yes mistress," I said, falling into my role as the submissive.

"Now, center yourself on the bed and spread your arms and legs," she commanded.

I watched as she straddled me but noticed that her smile was gone. I lifted my head and she placed the thick blindfold over my eyes, blocking out everything. I heard doors opening and soon I felt cuffs being placed on my arms and legs. Realizing that there had to be at least four more people in the room besides her and I, I started to struggle. Damn if those bonds weren't tight. I couldn't free myself and started to panic.

'Relax, love," Celia purred into my ear. "I promise you're going to enjoy this, but if it too much for you, the safe word is 'ice nine', got it?"

"Yes, mistress," I said, getting ahold of myself.

"Okay, what's the safe word?" she asked.

"Ice nine," I replied.

I felt a sharp sting on my chest as something hit me.

"What?" she growled.

It reminded me of being snapped by a wet towel and figured it must be a small whip or something like it. It wasn't something I was into, so I made sure to not mess up again. Plus, I never heard her voice sound like that, so it made me a little nervous. Just not enough to say the safe word, yet.

"Ice nine, mistress," I called out.

"Good boy," she purred. "Now, just relax and enjoy."

The next thing I knew, her weight lifted off me and I could hear some shuffling around, in addition to numerous whispers. I couldn't make anything out, but they all sounded female. That calmed me down some more. I had a strange fear that she was about to try and make me a cuckold. If that happened, our relationship would be dead, and that scared me even more. I was really in love with Celia, but if she would be willing to do that to me, then I guess I was in love with a dream. My once iron hard erection had wilted at the awful thoughts and anxiety running through my mind. Still, nothing truly bad had happened yet, so I kept my safe word on standby.

The waiting was killing me. It felt like it had been ten minutes, and nothing had happened. Occasionally, I could hear giggling. I was just about to call out the safe word when I felt the bed move around a bit and then the caress of hands on my thighs. They were soon followed by hands on my arms. I counted four pairs and they began sensuously rubbing my arms, chest, legs, and stomach. They touched everything except for my head and crotch. After the long wait, the hands felt wonderful and I couldn't help but moan in ecstasy.

The next thing I knew, I felt the bed move again and soon, warm things surrounded my face and a moist pussy was pressed against my lips. I bucked a moment when I felt pubic hair around the lips. This wasn't Celia, but some other woman.

"Lick her cunt, slave," I heard Celia call out from a few feet off to the right.

Damn! She wasn't even on the bed. That meant there were at least five people in here with us. If I wasn't enjoying myself so much, I probably would have been pissed. As it was, I dug in. Whoever's pussy I was licking was really enjoying herself. I had to swallow every couple of minutes from the girl cum she was leaking into my mouth. It had a strong, pungent flavor. It's hard to explain, but I loved it. It didn't hurt that while she rubbed her soaking wet pussy all over my face, I could feel all the hands being replaced by lips and mouths.

They began by kissing me all over my body. Again, they avoided my crotch, which was sporting a raging erection once more. Soon, the kissing became licking. I was getting one hell of a tongue bath and I was loving it. Someone off to the left clapped their hands twice and paused everything. The woman straddling my face was suddenly gone and there was much shifting on the bed. Was it over already?

Apparently not, as a new female straddled my face. She was much thinner than the last woman and her pussy was shaved bare, at least where my tongue could reach, and tight. Unlike the first woman who had enjoyed herself almost silently, this one let out little high-pitched whimpers almost constantly. It was easy to tell what she liked and soon I had her howling as she came hard on my mouth. She had an almost sweet taste, but that was probably because of the taste of the last woman.

While I licked and sucked on this woman's yummy cunt, I felt the licking and sucking resume. This quickly escalated as I felt a tongue lick all the way up my cock as it lay on me. I had to have been leaking a copious amount of precum and I could feel and hear the mouth suck it up off my stomach before returning to my cock. Up and down the tongue went, making me moan as shivers ran up my spine. I continued eating the woman above me. It was getting more enjoyable as her sweet girl cum continuously dribbled into my mouth. Then the accursed double clap, and it all went away again.

By the time the bed moved, and the unknown people resumed their positions, I had to cum so bad that it started to hurt. When a mouth latched on to each of my nipples and began to suck and nibble on them, I gasped in glorious agony. Another pair of legs straddled me, and a third pussy met my waiting mouth. This one had lighter tasting cum, and I went to work on her while a mouth engulfed my cockhead. As the warm wet sheath surrounded me, I moaned into the girl's pussy above me, driving her into a nice long orgasm. I was right behind her after all the teasing and erotic stimulation. Whoever was sucking my cock was a champ as she made many feminine yummy noises while she licked and sucked. She sounded like she was really enjoying herself. I certainly was. In fact, that's when I blew. I had no way of giving her warning, but she sucked and swallowed like a pro. The woman didn't miss a drop, and I was feeling like I came buckets into her mouth.

The clap-clap came again and after much movement on the mattress, I was alone again. About a minute later, I felt a nude female body slide up mine and lay herself on top of me.

"This was supposed to be for you," whispered the voice that I knew to be Celia's. "But you're giving a few young ladies a good time yourself. You're such a wonderfully giving lover, and that's one of the things I love about you. You know, when the other girls heard what had happened with you and that French asshole, they all wanted to show you their thanks. You're probably wondering how they found out. Well, a couple of the girls saw it happen and told the rest. I... wouldn't have said anything. Don't worry though. They all can't stand him and won't say a word to anyone about it. Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna snuggle you while you recover. Oops, I guess I ruined my dominant persona. Oh well. You won't say anything, will you slave?"

"Never mistress," I responded.

I wasn't about to screw this up now. I just laid there and enjoyed the feel of her skin on mine while I recovered. It couldn't have been much more than five minutes when I felt my erection return to full glory. I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Oh, I see the slave is ready again," she stated in her dominant voice. "Good. Now you can please the rest of the ladies. You haven't given them all equal treatment and that just isn't fair. I should punish you for that, but you're lucky. The next lady is chomping at the bit for a ride and I don't want to keep her waiting. You're welcome. Now, what do you say?"

"Thank you, mistress," I replied. I was getting good at this. Hopefully not too good.

Another two claps and I had another pair of thighs hugging my cheeks as a hairy pussy with big floppy lips was pressed down onto my mouth. I wasted no time in sucking on those lips, provoking deep mature moans from above me. This was an older woman, I realized. Well, no matter, I didn't want to disappoint so I cleaned her out as best as I could. Her taste was non-existent. Oh well, I was enjoying those large lips and deep moans of pleasure from above.

Suddenly, I was straddled by a second woman, this one grabbed my cock and sat down on it. My cock had been completely dry, but I encountered no resistance. The woman must have been extremely wet already. It was a good thing too because she was also extremely tight. In fact, I think she was tighter than Celia. My whole body went stiff as a board. Everything else had been playing around, but now I was fucking someone who wasn't my girlfriend and I hoped she was okay with this. Apparently, she wasn't.

"What the fuck!" I hear Celia yell out. "I walk out of the room for two minutes and you start fucking my boyfriend!?!"

Almost instantly, I feel the girl pull off me as they begin to argue.

"Continue," I hear Celia call out. "I'll deal with this bitch."

The argument faded away as Celia was leading the other woman out of the room.

"You heard her," came a seductive voice from above me. She sounded like she wasn't much older than her twenties.

I didn't wait to be told a third time. I went back to licking. I felt a hand grab my semi-hard cock; the argument having taken some wind out of its sails. I felt another mouth engulf it, even though it was covered with another woman's pussy juices. Well, I wasn't about to complain. She soon had me back in top form. A couple more minutes and the double-clap indicated another swap.

This happened three more times. Once I had brought the last woman to orgasm, I felt another woman straddle my crotch. It took a moment to realize that it was happening again because the woman on top of me must have been a squirter. She literally flooded my mouth with girl cum. Hers had a slight coppery tinge but tasted just fine to me. Then the fact that I had another woman about to try fucking me registered.

"Don't worry hon... err...slave," said Celia's voice, just before I tried to buck her off. "It's me."

I relaxed as she lowered herself down onto my cock still wet from a blowjob from an unknown woman. She sighed as I bottomed out inside of her. I had expected the woman on my face to get off, but she didn't. My tongue was getting sore by this point, but I did my best to bring her off again. As I was licking up and down her slit, I began hearing sloppy kissing sounds and realized that my girlfriend was making out with the woman sitting on my face. They must have been enjoying each other because Celia started coming loudly on my cock. That almost instantly set off the woman on my face, squirting more of her cum into my mouth. I happily swallowed it all down.

I couldn't take it anymore and blew my load deep within Celia's pussy. This sent her into a second orgasm before the first one had even finished. They both got off me and I felt a tongue cleaning my cock off.

"I hope you enjoyed your surprise," said Celia, mere inches from my face.

"Hell yeah," I said, smiling like an idiot, I'm sure.

Then I felt her breath on my face moments before her tongue started cleaning all around my mouth, licking up the juices of several women. She gasped in my mouth and I realized that she was being eaten out from behind by someone. As Celia's tongue licked me, I licked back, and our tongues danced wetly around each other. This went on for a while before the bed moved again and then they were gone. Five minutes later, I felt my limbs being freed one by one. I patiently waited until I felt a tap on the side of my head, and I lifted it up. As the blindfold came off, I saw a smiling Celia staring down at me.

"Hello stranger," she smiled. "What have you been up to?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I said, grinning like a devil.

"Well, it's just you and me now," she whispered as she straddled me again. "I think I need to reclaim my boyfriend, who I'm sure has been up to no good."

It hadn't even been ten minutes but looking into her eyes and down her nude body had me hard again. She kissed me and then laid on her side next to me, facing away from me.

"I want you to do me from behind," she said over her shoulder. "You're probably a bit tired of cowgirl."

"Yes mistress," I said as I scooted behind her and placed my cock at her entrance.

"What do you mean, mistress?" she asked as she guided my cock into her vagina. "Call me Celia, or lover."

We both laughed as I began to plow her from behind, causing her to scream out in ecstasy more than once. We fucked like that for at least fifteen minutes before I finally built up enough to cum inside of her again, my third cum that night. After rolling over and sucking me clean, she excused herself to the bathroom and cleaned up too. When she came back, she was still smiling, but there was something else.

"I'm sorry about earlier. Everyone knew that I was the only one who could fuck you," she explained seriously before her face lightened back up. "You give some bitches an inch, and they take seven."

I couldn't help but laugh. The joke was just too good, but I sincerely hoped it didn't bother her that I was making light of a serious situation. Hey, she started it.

satyrsbard
satyrsbard
149 Followers
12