The Reunion Trap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," I said as she cuddled into my arms.

"I love you more," she purred. I managed to pull a sheet up over us as we both drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning with her working me hard again. She wanted a repeat performance and I wasn't about to disappoint her. She dispensed with the foreplay and after wetting me down with her mouth, proceeded to straddle me. She lined me up with a gleam in her eye and slowly, sensuously sank down upon me. With a little effort, she enveloped my cock to the hilt. She sighed passionately as I bottomed out within her. As she rode me like that, I played with her breasts, gently caressing her nipples with my thumbs, then lightly pinching and twisting them with my fingers. She seemed to love it, moaning in delight.

Back and forth I went between the caresses and the pinches, and she loved it. It wasn't three minutes before she came for the first time that morning. It wouldn't be her last. Another five minutes of her riding me like a cowgirl and she came a second time. When she came down, she gave me a look and bit her lip nervously.

"I'd like to try something, but I don't want to freak you out," she whispered.

"It's okay," I said soothingly. "I'm up for anything you want to do."

She smiled and pulled herself off me. Then she flipped over on the bed and got on all fours, sticking her gorgeous ass into the air as she arched her back seductively.

"Fuck me," she whispered to me as she looked over her shoulder, lust in her pale green eyes.

I got in position, lined up my cock with her dripping wet pussy, and pressed back into her in one thrust. She gasped in pleasure and let me pound into her for a couple of minutes before she spoke again.

"Okay," she said. "Now, I want you to slowly push that marvelous cock into my asshole. I want to feel you fucking my ass."

"Your wish is my command," a said, smiling like a devil as I extracted my cock from her pussy and lined it up with her pink rosebud.

As slow as I went with her pussy, I had to take this five times slower. Using my head and the wetness of her pussy, I eased my cockhead past the elastic ring of her asshole and paused when she hissed in pain. I pulled all the way back out and waited before trying again. On the fourth try, I was able to keep my cock in her ass without her experiencing too much discomfort. That was the biggest hurdle, and after a few more minutes of slowly working my cock in deeper, I finally bottomed out in her rectum.

The feeling was warm and extremely tight. It felt heavenly being inside her like that. For this being her first time, she was a champ. I very carefully and slowly began thrusting into her ass and after about five more minutes she was yelling to fuck her harder as she came repeatedly. Yeah, it turned out that she loved anal, and I loved her all the more for it. A few more minutes and a couple of her orgasms later and I came hard in her ass, my body joyfully jerking several times before I was spent.

"I think I found my new favorite activity," she said, smiling naughtily. I couldn't disagree.

We cleaned up and spent the rest of the day exploring Paris. We took a cruise down the Seine, explored the Louvre, and visited the Notre Dame Cathedral. As beautiful as the city and all it had to offer was, all I wanted to see was her. We decided to extend the trip and fucked like bunnies, but eventually, we'd have to come back home. I decided that she was the one and I had a very important question for her, but I had to get prepared. I went shopping and booked a tour and my plan was all set. I knew it was a tad cliché, but I knew she'd love it anyhow. At the top of the Eifel Tower, I went down on one knee and pulled a small box out from a pocket of the dressiest clothes I had.

"I know this is sudden," I began. "But would you do me the great honor of being my wife and making me the happiest man on earth? I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have kids, as many as you want. I want to grow old with you and hold you in my arms forever, if you'll have me. I love you and am in love with you, Celia. So, what do you say?"

She stood there, eyes-wide and tearing up, pouty mouth hanging open, body stock-still for just long enough that I started to get nervous. Abruptly, as if coming out of a fog she became animated. "Oh... my gods, yes! Sorry. Yes, oh yes...of course I'll marry you." She fell to her knees beside me and kissed me over and over in her joy. My heart soared in happiness along with hers. I was elated and life was starting to really look good. I was overjoyed and so was she.

Although it was a little backwards, I called her mother and asked for her blessing. She sounded just as happy as us over the phone and emphatically gave it to us. She even helped begin preparations for the wedding we would have once we got back. I made sure to invite my brother but couldn't think of anyone else that would want to come, and that I would want there. We extended our stay again in France while we made wedding arrangements with her mother's help.

Flying back to the states, we were feeling a little frisky as the hours dragged on. The first-class accommodations aboard the long flight were great, but we were having trouble keeping our hands off each other. Long story, short... Celia joined me in one of the plane's restrooms, and we explored each other passionately, even managing to join the mile-high club along the way. In this instance, it was more about checking that item off our bucket list than about how erotic or pleasurable it was. We both got off, but it's not something either of us wanted to repeat. Something about two bodies in a two-foot by two-foot space doesn't lend itself to comfort nor creativity. Still, it was a nice way to pass the time.

When we finally arrived back home, we were both ready to pass out. It was nice catching back up with Celia's mom, though we obviously didn't share everything. For her part, she had a couple of dates with a nice older gentlemen but found him boorish and planned on calling it off. She explained how the planning for the wedding was going and we helped her make the last few arrangements. There were some minor issues that needed to be worked out, but it went relatively smooth. Celia stayed with me in the bungalow and we made love almost every night, minus a very long week. With her mom staying so close, we didn't want to try anything too crazy, so we just enjoyed each other. Sometimes we would do it several times in one day. A month and a half later, we were married.

The wedding was surreal. All her bridesmaids turned out to be models. My brother couldn't stop smiling across the aisle at them as he was my best man. There were a ton of people from the fashion world, but even some studio execs, directors, and a couple of semi-famous actors and actresses in attendance. I guessed they travelled in the same social circles. Now it finally made sense how she was able to help me get my foot in the door with my writing.

After the wedding, everything was a frenzy. Between 'thank you' letters, work stuff for both of us (she was renewing her modeling contract with a few stipulations, and I had another book deal to finalize), and preparing for our honeymoon, we were swamped. Every night, we passed out late in each other's arms. A furious week after the wedding, we jetted off to Greece for our honeymoon and some much-deserved relaxation. We ended up in a beautiful little bed and breakfast right on the shore of Crete. The place was magical, and we spent most of the first day walking Vai Beach, followed by a sensual couple's massage we had booked for the trip. By the time we had a moment to ourselves, we quickly found our way to the bedroom at the bed and breakfast.

We hadn't had sex since before the wedding with everything going on, and this was the night to consummate the marriage, which we both laughed at. We'd already pre-consummated the marriage numerous times.

This time, instead of ripping off her clothes, my brand-new wife did a slow and erotic striptease. She used one of the poles of the four-poster bed and sluffed off her faux fur coat, tossing it at me as I sat in an old wooden rocker and watched her work. I had never been to a strip club, but she seemed like a natural. Every lick of her lips or twist of her body was erotic. Each time she swung her hair or shook her ass had my erection raging. Once she had slipped casually out of her bra, she came over and gave me a little lap dance.

Holding her in my lap, my cock pushed to the side, I kissed her deeply and passionately. She returned my kiss, paying me back in full, with interest. After a couple minutes of deep kissing, Celia stood back up and sauntered back towards the bed, slowly dropping her black lace panties on the way. As her smooth sex came into view, she turned slightly and smiled over her shoulder at me. Wiping her flaming hair in a smooth arc, she continued her erotic dance, showing me every inch of her gorgeous body. As she slowed down from the sexy display, she stuck an arm out towards me and beckoned me towards her with her finger. I was up and across the room in a heartbeat.

She greeted me with her arms, and I swooped her up, kissing her hard on the lips. Letting her back down to the floor, she continued to kiss me as she unbuckled my belt and undid the button on my jeans. She abruptly pulled her lips from mine and looked at me with a wicked gleam in her eye and a little devilish smile on her face.

"I think you're a bit overdressed," she purred as she unzipped me.

Sinking to the floor, she brought my jeans with her. My boxers soon followed, and I drew in a sharp breath as she engulfed my manhood with her warm wet mouth. I could feel her sucking hard on the head of my cock as her tongue massaged its underside. I leaned my head back and just enjoyed the sensation of her mouth pleasing my manhood. Apparently, she wanted to do more than merely satisfy me fully. She started to caress my balls with her hand. She was gentle and the feeling of her soft warm skin was exquisite on my scrotum. I moaned out loud, captured by the feelings of pleasure she was giving me.

After a couple of minutes, I started to notice that her hand was moving past my nuts and dancing around the area between my balls and my ass. Then the caress of her hand was gone, and I heard a popping noise as my cock sprung free of her mouth. I looked down to watch her wet one of her fingers. She noticed me looking down at her and gave me a devilish grin as she winked at me. She resumed her attack on my cock, forcing her head down hard as four inches disappeared between her pouty lips.

Then she swallowed as the head of my manhood reached the back of her welcoming mouth. I felt another couple of inches disappear before she pushed again. I felt her hand caressing my balls again as the final inch or two disappeared, her mouth all the way over my cock. She had successfully deep-throated me, I realized. Her fingers played all around my balls as she continued to suck the entire length of my shaft.

Another wedding gift for me, I thought to myself as I just noticed that her wetted finger had been playing around my ass. The little minx had distracted me with her deep-throating maneuver as she sunk her finger into my ass. I admit to having a momentary flashback of Nadia performing this same move just before my world was turned upside down.

Celia must have felt my body stiffen up, because she pulled back, my cock sliding free of her throat and mouth. "Do you not like that?" she asked nervously.

"Oh, I love it," I replied. "It's just that..."

"Oh, yeah," said Celia, cutting me off. "I had completely forgotten about what had happened between you, Nadia, and half the football team. I'm so sorry. How thoughtless..."

It was my turn to interrupt her. "Think nothing of it, love. It was just a momentary memory. Keep going and let me replace that memory with this one."

"If you insist," she smiled at me before taking my cock back into her mouth.

As she worked her finger in and out of my anus and pressed against my prostate, she resumed deep throating me. I managed to last about two minutes before I came down her throat. The moment she felt the first shot, she pulled me out to her mouth and took the rest of my shots there. When she had finished, I lifted her up and kissed her on the lips. I didn't notice her muffled protests until too late. I plunged my eager tongue into her mouth and was rewarded with my own cum flooding my mouth. The taste wasn't awful, warm salty, and smooth, so I quickly removed my tongue from my wife's mouth and swallowed the creamy substance down. Celia pulled away and looked at me apologetically for a moment before her look became more aroused.

"Did you just...swallow it?" she asked huskily.

"Uh, yeah...I was surprised and didn't know what else to do," I replied.

"So, what did you think?" she asked optimistically, her eyes alight with passion.

"Well, it wasn't bad. It'd be better if I hadn't just released my passions, but there's no help for it," I told her. "Why?"

"Oh, no reason," she responded lustily. "I just found it incredibly hot that you swallowed your own cum.

We made our way to the bed and snuggled each other as we talked. It wasn't long before she was stroking my cock and it quickly became hard again. The moment it was, she straddled me and sunk her ass down onto my mouth as she laid down on my body in a sixty-nine and started licking my balls. I began tonguing her ass and she rewarded me with moans at first, but soon she was returning the favor and licking my ass in return. The reach was difficult, so we took turns, but that just made it better. We could more easily concentrate on either giving or receiving pleasure and my wife had her first orgasm of the night due to it. I would make sure that it wouldn't be her last.

We made love in the missionary position until she came again. Then I fucked her doggy style, making her cum several more times before she asked me to stick it in her ass. Her body was so sexy and beautiful and her ass so tight that I only lasted a couple of minutes, cumming in the same moment as she did. It was a pleasant end to a wonderful day and an even better night.

The rest of the honeymoon flew by in a blur. We visited the typical tourist attractions during the day; 'Rethymnon Old Town', Elafonisi, and the historical museum of Crete. Afterwards, we ate delicious Greek fare, and then fucked like bunnies during the evenings. By the time we returned to the states, we knew each other's bodies inside and out and were even more deeply in love than I thought possible. We were also a little raw and not a little exhausted, but it was worth it.

12