The Rev. and Mrs. McGinnis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, it's just been weird lately."

"Listen...I don't know what it's like to go three months without sex, but what I do know is that it doesn't 'just happen.' How long has it been like this?"

Cathy hung her head. "...Since Christine was born."

"FIFTEEN YEARS? You haven't--"

"It's not that we NEVER," Cathy said, quickly cutting her off, "it's just that...we became parents so quickly, and Sam's ministry picked up, and we HATE condoms, and...it just..."

"Is it good when you DO?"

"Yeah, it's good...it's good..." She wanted to say great, but she knew it would be a dishonest answer, "...but it's not as good...as BEFORE."

Sandy keyed in on the end of her sentence.

"Before Christine?" She said, eyeing her friend closely, "Or before Sam?"

The long pause Cathy took was palpable.

"Christine," she finally replied, "before Christine."

"Cathy...don't lie to me."

"I'm not, I'm not, I..." Cathy took in a big breath and let out a long sigh. "Listen, sex before I got pregnant was amazing--our wedding night was electric--but we were just really starting to learn about each other, and I feel like we never picked up where we left off, and I feel bad."

"For what?"

"Well Sam...I was his first...and I just don't know if he's ever really gotten to figure out who he is sexually."

"I see," Sandy said, trying to downplay how excited this conversation was making her, "and what about who YOU are?"

"I have...more experience than he does."

"I see," Sandy said again. A slight shading of red was present on Cathy's cheeks--whether it was the sun, or embarrassment, Sandy would never know. "So why don't you show him? Teach him?"

"When we got together, Sam told me that even though our wedding night wouldn't be my first time, it would be OUR first time, and I've always wanted to respect that. I never wanted to make him feel bad."

"Did he ever say it made him feel bad?"

"Well, no, not exactly, but I didn't want to press the issue, you know?"

"Ah." There it was. Sandy could see now where the disconnect was--the same place it almost always is. "Well, you know, Cathy, this is going to sound cliche, but I think what you two need is better communication."

"Yeah, yeah, that's what all the books say"

"Sure, but not the way I'm saying it." Sandy said, "I'm not saying you need to have a sit down and talk over a workbook with a three point plan to improve intimacy, I'm saying you need to ask, you need to tell, you need to show each other what you want, how you want it, WHERE you want it, and to not be afraid to say the words out loud."

"I don't know, Sandy, I don't know if it's as easy as you say."

Sandy sighed, and then leaned in close, looking around to make sure no one was within earshot.

"Would you let Sam fuck you in the ass?"

Cathy's eyes went as wide as saucers. "WHAT?"

"I'm serious--if Sam asked you, would you let him fuck you in the ass?"

"I..." Cathy paused as much out of shock as honest contemplation. She felt a tingle deep inside her as she considered it, before letting out a breathy "...yes."

"If you know that about yourself, then what are you worried about? You have experience. Use it. Guide each other to Pleasuretown and buy a HUGE house, you know what I'm saying?"

Cathy let the words settle in her mind. Kelly made her way back to the table with drinks, and as she sat down, Sandy let out a final "trust me."

"Trust you what?" Kelly said with an inquisitive eyebrow raise.

"Oh, nothing," Sandy replied, giving Cathy a knowing wink. Cathy smiled an embarrassed smile in return.

Kelly's eyes darted back and forth between the two, suspiciously, before they locked onto something in the distance over Cathy's shoulder, eliciting a low "oh, wow."

Cathy had looked back at her husband and Don, and saw them both locked on whatever it was Kelly had spied. Sandy followed Kelly's gaze, and Cathy turned to see as well, and the trio were greeted by the trim, young body of their new youth pastor Ginny on full display as she made her way to the pool.

Crinkly hair long and flowing, a long necklace dipped down between cleavage made by the red bikini top holding up her pert, supple breasts. A flat, amber stomach dipped down into bathing shorts, keeping her perfect ass frustratingly out of view. Shimmering, glistening legs dripped down into flip flops. She dropped her towel on a nearby chair, and dove into the deep end of the pool to join her husband Todd.

Cathy looked back over at Sam. He was talking to Don, but his focus was clearly still on the young, lithe body splashing around in their pool.

Later that night, house cleared of guests, Christine spending the night at a friend's house, Sam and Cathy retired to their bedroom.

Sam was in the shower, and Cathy could hear his enthusiastic singing from the bed where she lounged in a large t-shirt and panties. Something had gotten into Sam today--he only sang in the shower when he was really excited or amped, and his watery serenade had just been the latest in an evening of Sam being full of it. Pinching her butt in passing as they cleaned up, remarks about skinny dipping--Sam was definitely worked up.

The truth was, Cathy was too.

She had been thinking about what Sandy had said all day, and truth be told it had turned her on quite a bit. She had been remembering what sex with Sam had been like when they just got married, wistfully replaying highlights of their honeymoon in her head. And then her mind would drift to Sandy's question--would she let Sam fuck her in the ass. She had never been actually interested in the act before and still wasn't, but the hypothetical fantasy scenario of taking Sam into her body that way made her quite wet. In addition, the fact that she had no idea if Sam would even be interested in such a thing proved to her that Sandy might be on to something. She realized there was so little about what Sam liked that she knew. So much to learn.

Cathy could feel the fabric of her t-shirt hanging off the peaks of her hard nipples. She heard the water from Sam's shower stop. She reached down and slipped off her black panties. Her pulse quickened at the sound of the bathroom door opening.

Sam felt refreshed after his shower. It had been a long day of entertaining, and he was ready to relax. There was something else though. He had been so busy the last few weeks with church business that tired and stressed was pretty much the only thing he could feel, but now that the stressful part was over, he could finally feel something else, and he sure did. He was horny.

He had lost count since the last time he and Cathy had made love, and he hadn't even found much time to relieve himself in that time. His balls were full. He felt that familiar tingle in them earlier in the day, when Ginny walked out in her swimsuit. He considered jerking off in the shower, but...it wasn't right to be that turned on by a younger woman who wasn't his wife. And surely it was just a result of his current, backed up state, and not because he actually wanted to do something dirty to her young, supple body. No, definitely not that.

Knowing his luck, though, Cathy would already be asleep, and the half-chub he was sporting under his towel would have to wait another day for the attention it desired, and his balls would remain tight and full.

Turning the corner into their bedroom, the look he received from Cathy stopped him in his tracks. She was lying there in bed, propped up by pillows, wearing her large t-shirt like she did practically every night, but her eyes bore a hole into him with a heat he hadn't seen in many years.

He looked over her body. Her nipples were hard, straining against the fabric of her shirt, telling him what words could never fully convey.

Slowly he dropped his towel, revealing to her his thickening cock.

"How long has it been?" He said, staring at her as her legs shifted, and her eyes took in his manhood.

Cathy looked him in the eye. "Too long."

She slowly pulled her knees up and butterflied them open, revealing her naked, wet pussy to her husband.

He smiled, and in an instant was between those legs, kissing her neck, gripping her body, pawing at her t-shirt, desperate to relieve her of it.

Pure elation pulled at the corners of her mouth as his lips made their way to suckle on her hard nipple. The feel of her husband's body on hers was sorely missed, sorely needed, and caused her whole being to buzz.

Sam had always been a generous lover, but again, it was the routine that had gotten to her. His lips would suck her nipple, his fingers would get her extra worked up, and then the condom would come out,. He'd rub her clit while they fucked missionary-style, she'd cum, and then he would. It was perfectly fine, perfectly enjoyable...but tonight wasn't about perfectly fine or perfectly enjoyable.

It was when Sam's hands drifted between her thighs, fingers testing her waters, that Sandy's words popped back into her head.

"Baby, baby, hold on," she said gently, lifting his mouth off her nipple with a pop.

"What is it?" He said, his fingers still inside her. Even this, casually talking while Sam's fingers were in her pussy, was a new sensation for her. She liked it. She wanted more.

"Would you mind if..." She paused at the barrier of her own experience. This was something they had never broached before, and she was nervous. "Would you mind if I showed you something I like?"

A broad, lusty smile broke out across Sam's face.

"Not at all."

Cathy leaned him off of her, groaning sweetly as his fingers left her pussy, rolling him onto his back. She smiled at him, and he gave her a curious smile in return. He thought her body was perfect, and he loved looking at it. Watching her move.

With one more courageous breath, Cathy decided it was now or never, and slowly drew one leg over Sam, straddling him, her wet, hot pussy hanging just above his face.

"Is this ok?" She asked, looking down at her husband between her legs.

Sam's eyes went wide. He smiled. "Absolutely."

Cathy slowly lowered herself down, and a shiver ran through her entire being as her husband's hot, wet tongue touched her flushed, aroused pussy lips for the first time in over 15 years.

"Oooooh my..." she shuddered. Sam's tongue split her folds and began slowly lapping at her generous juices.

He had gone down on her in the past, but only a handful of times. It wasn't for lack of enthusiasm, it was just that once Cathy got pregnant she started to feel weird about it. It was inexplicable for her, but she just started to move away from it as an activity, and they never really came back to it, so Sam never got to really gain his skill as an oral lover. He never got to learn what made his wife lose control. But he was about to learn, and he couldn't wait.

His hands slipped over her taut thighs that were flexing and firing, wrapped around his head. She tasted amazing, and Sam couldn't get enough. The sweet and sour tang of her arousal sent bolts of excitement through his body and into his cock. His viewpoint was a delight, looking up over the tasteful tuft of hair on her mound, up the tensing pulse of her reactive stomach, between the valley of her hard-nippled breasts heaving with each breath, up her long neck to her beautiful face, eyes closed and contorting in pleasure.

He was hard as a rock, in heaven being able to please his wife with his tongue, but what was really making him hard was the way she had asked for it--the words she had used. She wanted to "show him something she liked." This was not an act he had ever done with her, and those words implied she had done it before, with someone else, before they had met.

They had never talked about anything she had done before they were together, never talked about who she might have done it with. She had always thought it inappropriate. But the thought that this might be opening that door, that it might lead to more talk of her sexual history, lit a fire inside Sam that had been extinguished since well before he met Cathy, a fire that burned bright in his younger years when female friends of his would tell him all their deepest dirtiest secrets of their sordid sexcapades. HIs cock throbbed.

Cathy could barely take the sensations coursing through her body. While she hadn't felt Sam's tongue on her pussy in over 15 years, she hadn't done this act with anyone in close to 20. Memories immediately rushed her mind, swirling in the endorphins, images and sensations of nights with her previous boyfriend. Orgasms. Pleasure. Fucking. Grinding.

Lost in the feeling, she fell back into sense memory. Her hand dropped down into Sam's hair and gripped it hard.

Sam groaned into her wet snatch. She felt it. His cock lurched.

Cathy held his head still. Bracing herself with one hand on the headboard, her thighs and hips began to flex.

Sam got the message. He held his tongue in position as his wife began to grind her throbbing pussy against it, fucking his face.

"Ooohhhh my Goooooddd" she moaned out long and loud as she directed her pleasure points onto his wet, pulsating tongue.

It was like a bolt of lighting coiling up inside her body. She felt his hand grip her ass instinctively, just like she liked, just like the others had, and suddenly she began to shake and shudder, slipping over the edge into heat. Into pleasure. Into an explosive, body-wracking orgasm.

Sam held her tight as she wriggled and jerked, grinding into his tongue. He felt wetness pour from her being--his wife, cumming into his mouth. Cumming on his face.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she chanted. She rarely used curse words like that in front of him, and he found it highly erotic. His mind raced: when did she learn she liked this? Who was the first one to do it to her? How many men had she done it with?

He had never been so hard in his entire life.

Slowly the world came back into view, and Cathy collapsed off her husband onto the bed next to him, both their breaths coming hard and ragged.

"Oh my Lord," he said between breaths, "that was so sexy."

Cathy felt a warm glow pass through her--she had been worried for nothing. She looked down at her husband's thick, straining cock, flush with desire, almost painful looking. He wasn't lying. She reached for it, touching it. Holding it. She had just had the best orgasm of her life, but she was still wet. Still horny. She turned her face toward his, and made a single, syrupy request, the same she made on their honeymoon:

"Fuck me, Sam."

He smiled and turned quickly to the bedside table, retrieving a condom. He was on her in an instant, kissing, groping, squeezing. He positioned himself between her legs, but her sweet center wouldn't come to him easily. He struggled, first with the condom wrapper, then with the condom itself, its slippery latex never quite gaining purchase around the head of his desperate cock.

"God, I really do hate these things," he said through clenched teeth.

Cathy lay there, desperate to feel her husband push himself inside her, equally frustrated with the fact that they were still using condoms after almost 20 years of marriage. Then a thought came to her. They had already cracked open the door of her past, what could it hurt to crack it open a bit more, especially if she knew it would bring them both a wealth of new sensation and pleasure?

"Sam, honey, I...I have an idea."

He looked down at her, beautiful and wanton below him, and waited with bated breath to hear it.

"What if you didn't use a condom...and pulled out just before you were going to cum?"

Sam felt a hard throb between his legs.

"But aren't you worried about--I mean what if you--"

"It..." she paused, once again hesitant to broach this area of her own experiences, but something about the way he looked at her told her to continue on. "It's never been a problem for me...in the past."

"You've...done that before?" Sam said almost breathlessly. He didn't even realize his hand started slowly pumping his cock.

"Yes."

"You've had a man inside you without a condom...and he pulled out before he finished?"

"Yes. My ex and I...he didn't like condoms either. it was our solution to the birth control problem."

"Then where did he finish?" She watched his hand stroke his cock long and hard. She felt her pussy throb.

"On me."

Sam gulped hard and felt himself start to sweat.

"Where?"

His wife looked him dead in the eye.

"Wherever he wanted."

That was all Sam could take. He hiked her legs up around his waist, and with gasping desperate breaths roaring out of them each like a blast furnace, he lined himself up at her wet, swollen entrance, and pushed. Moans erupted from the lovers as she took him full to the hilt.

Electricity burst through the closed circuit of their bodies as they felt each other unencumbered for the first time in over 15 years. Sam began to thrust himself into his wife, long, hard, and joyously. He gave her everything he had, and her tight, sopping-wet pussy gripped him deliciously and demanded more.

He and his wife were truly one once again, but as her slick, velvety walls stoked the fire building in his loins, all he could think about was the image of some other man pushing into his wife, fucking her, pleasing her the way he was right then and there. Her pussy squeezing her lover's cock the way she was squeezing his. Gripping her lover's waist with her legs and heels, egging him on, the same way she was gripping his. Taking everything her lover had, that way she was taking it from him, only for her lover to slip out of her at the height of his frenzied pleasure so her body could take two balls-full of hot cum the way she was about to take his.

Sam couldn't help but wonder where her lover, lovers, had cum. He pictured his wife, another man's seed splashing across her stomach, scattered lewdly across her back and ass, dripping from her perfect breasts, maybe even her beautiful face.

Had they cum on her face? Had these men fucked Sam's wife to the point of eruption, then pulled out and lurched their thick seed onto her face?

Did she like it?

Did she ask for it?

Cathy's body was a hot cluster of firing nerve endings. Sam was fucking her with a passion she couldn't ever remember experiencing from him, and she was unable to stifle her pleasure-filled yelps, moans, and cries as he drove his thick cock into her over and over.

It felt bigger. Thicker. She could feel her body stretch to accommodate it, rushing fresh rivers of her juices down to encourage him, to welcome his cock.

A slight shift in position suddenly adjusted his angle of approach, and Cathy was overcome by intense, rushing pleasure as the head of his cock began to hit her in the exact right spot. She was going to cum again.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes, baby, yes, baby--fuck me, FUCK ME!" She began to cry out almost involuntarily. Her body was strapped to a rocket that left the atmosphere in seconds, hung there in the transitional bliss of zero gravity for just a single sweet moment, and then exploded in a thick, strong orgasm.

Cathy's body contracted and jerked beneath her husband's, but he never let go, never stopped thrusting as she soared through her second orgasm. It was the most purely erotic thing he had ever experienced, and it was the final straw for his own gallant constitution.

Sam reared up off of her, his cock slipping out of her warm, tight center. Cathy gasped, looking at her husband towering over her like a greek statue, flushed and in heat, his hard, proud cock reaching to the sky, slick with her juices. His hand grasped it, his eyes closed. She whispered a sultry "yes" and gasped as the first viscous rocket of his cum launched out of the tip and soared up her body. She felt the hot juice sear her collar bone, and it was only a fraction of a second before she felt the second spurt splash against her chin, stronger than the first.