The Rev. and Mrs. McGinnis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath came hard and fast as she took in the sight of her strong, statuesque husband ejaculating all across her heaving body. Her pussy throbbed. This was nothing like the times her previous boyfriend had done it. That, though still sexy, was more about efficiency. This...well this was the hottest thing she had ever experienced.

Sam looked down at the slithering body of his wife as he emptied his tight balls all over his bride. She looked like a dirty, sexy angel. An angel of love. An angel of sex. Thick white splatters of semen painted her from pubic bone to neck--this had to have been the biggest load he had ever shot.

He wondered if it was the biggest load she'd ever received.

The lovers looked at each other in silence for a moment, each breathing heavy, each taking in the experience they just had.

"Was that ok?" Sam finally said. Cathy smiled. He was so adorable--he just fucked the shit out of her and he was still concerned with her own wellbeing. She loved him so much. He was amazing.

"Yes, Sam," she said through a chuckle, "it was fucking amazing." Then the thought crossed her mind that she should check in with him as well. This was a new experience for both of them, but even more so for him, and if this new era of communication was going to continue, she needed to make sure it did. "Was it ok for you?"

"You nailed it, honey: it was fucking amazing."

They both burst out laughing at Sam's rare display of profanity.

Sam slipped away for a moment and came back with a warm, wet towel. It felt good on her body as he gently wiped his cum from her skin. Cathy closed her eyes and realized she was having a first of her own. In all the times she had been with other men before Sam, in all the nights that ended with cum splashed on her naked body, she couldn't remember a single time where the man she was with helped with the clean up, and definitely not as lovingly as Sam did.

She had never in their relationship questioned her love and commitment to this man, and as they lie there in each others arms, drifting off to sleep, she knew there was nothing but excitement and pleasure ahead of them on this new erotic adventure.

She had told him what she wanted...she couldn't wait to find out what he wanted. And she had a pretty good idea of where to start.