The Revealing Distractions of Ursul

Story Info
Mom forgot the most important before she leaves this Friday.
2.5k words
2.75
15.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

"Ursula is a woman who seems to have it all: beauty, elegance, and an unwavering sense of decorum. On a summer afternoon, when the sun is shining brightly, she sets out to enjoy a glamorous Friday with her friends. Distracted by calls and preparations, she never imagined how challenging things would be. As soon as she left her home, she had to use all her wits while the world was watching her, immersing herself in an ode to spontaneity, to the beauty of the unexpected, and to the courage it takes to show herself in every sense of the word, to life."

That warm summer afternoon, after a refreshing shower, Ursula dried her body while humming a cheerful tune that reflected her good mood. After wrapping herself in a towel, she went to her bedroom with the intention of indulging in her intimate grooming ritual. A pleasant meeting with her friends awaited her. As she had a couple of hours before her appointment, the time was enough for her to indulge in a delicate habit of calmly choosing her outfit and indulging her vanity a little. She loved to give herself the luxury of trying on a few options before she makes a decision.

Her blonde presence often opted for outfits of sober elegance, which accentuated the radiance of her natural beauty. She is a woman whose good genes have endowed her with an enviable figure, which she has enjoyed the grace to highlight with almost any type of combinations and accessories. At 39 years of age, she was pleased to maintain all that freshness in her skin besides possessing a healthy, flirtatious appearance of proud firmness in those divine forms of youthful appearance and immense sensuality. She liked to look radiant without resorting to extreme efforts, something that not all her friends could affirm.

The day was hot from its first hours, so that freshness that only water can bring to the skin was an instant bliss. She immediately began to dry her hair with the intention of putting it up in a glamorous hairstyle that could make her beautiful face shine, which she immediately began to make up. Once her face and hair looked to her liking, she went to her closet to find the right combination of clothes would brighten up her afternoon! Then the, phone on her bedside table began to ring and interrupted her thoughts.

On the other end of the line, she heard the voice of her friend Catalina, who wanted to talk to her about some details of great importance for that afternoon's meeting. After a few minutes of chatting, she remembered that her car was dirty. She immediately called Simon, her 18-year-old son, who thought it was a good idea to take advantage of the time while she was getting ready; the boy would take care of the car wash. A task that Ursula was so uncomfortable with because of the waiting time, especially on a day like that, when she would dress in great splendor!

"Darling, come up to see me in 15 minutes," he instructed her.

Once that lapse of time had passed, Simon went to see what was on offer for his mom. As he ascended the stairs, he anticipated what was to come: The tedious weekly catwalk where his mother modeled various outfits, seeking his approval, only to choose the opposite of what he might like. Besides, the boy was so helpful when there's a need to, manipulating the zippers of some dresses, something he hated to do, because Ursula always kicked him out of the room while she was changing and called him back once she said she was ready.

Upon entering the room, Simon found Ursula lying on the bed, so immersed in her phone call that she didn't notice his presence. He waited silent for his mother to tell him what she needed, but the woman wouldn't stop her chatter among friends.

"She sounds like a teenager!" He thought to himself, overcome with boredom.

He tried to avert his gaze as she stood up and dropped the towel to slip on a pair of heels.

"Ophelia promised to get us places tonight," she said with some annoyance.

She was so intent on the details of their gathering that she stopped caring about anything else!

Simon stood dumbfounded as he watched. As Ursula paced back and forth, he felt caught up in an unusual moment! He had a mocking thought, remembering times past when he had watched his mother parade around with similar panache every Friday, although she never did it so proud of a body like his. -Especially now when she wore nothing at all.

She kept walking around the room naked. She was glued to the receiver, detailing the ins of intimate matters not appropriate for a boy to hear his mother say.

He just silently contemplated what both a forbidden and fascinating subject was. Ursula sometimes exaggerated some privacy issues, especially when it comes to such talks with her friends. Regarding the rules dictated by modesty, she was careful to keep the door closed when changing or showering. With the exception of very few occasions when, due to casual carelessness, her son came to see her half-dressed and that was a long time ago.

After finishing her conversation, she noticed Simon's presence; she immediately protested him for being there!

"You yourself gave me directions to come and look for you in your room, but seeing you so busy, I just waited for you to finish your phone call." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

Ursula was a little mortified, not at being seen in the buff by her scion, but at the supposition; what he might have overheard of a confidential matter began to worry her greatly. The boy did not have the heart to tell his mother that he had not paid attention to that dialogue between women, but that would mean recognizing that guilty fascination that caused him to admire her in her glorious Eva dress. So, he only managed to say to her:

"You look so beautiful with that hairdo," -she thanked him.

The woman forgot; why did she make him come when he asked her what she needs him for? In just a few seconds, the phone would ring again; this time, it was Ophelia calling her urgently. Worried about what her friend on the other end of the line started to say, she was afraid that her son would hear her again, talking about something so private. So, she quickly sent him away.

An hour later, Simon was in the kitchen preparing popcorn when he heard footsteps hurrying toward the entrance. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her grab her purse and leave without saying goodbye.

Ursula had her mind elsewhere, got into her car, and drove away. Her attention was still on other matters when it dawned on her that the car was dirty! Then she remembered that that was why she had called Simon. It was too late to go back and order that job for him, so she took it to be washed while she thought about solving the problem raised by Ofelia in that long telephone conversation.

Arriving at the car wash, she was surprised that there were not as many people as on other occasions, which meant that her waiting time would not be as burdensome. She descended with majestic grace for one of the employees to take charge of putting it on the line; the surprised guy watched her ecstatically and smiled at her with fascination at the moment she was promised him a good tip if he hurried to deliver her car cleanly.

As she walked the waiting room, she could feel all the attention on her. At first, she thought it was her usual effect on others. Ursula was looking very cocky and confident as she moved along. She didn't want to be too puffed up by the way that friendly attendant smiled at her as he greeted her. As her steps progressed, she noticed the way all the eyes there seemed to pursue her, to the extent that she began to feel as if they were undressing her with their gaze.

A pleasant, cool sensation invaded her as she made that brief trip to the room. For a moment, she assumed it was the air conditioning, which she found comforting in view of the warm weather outside. As she entered the area set aside for customers, she notices an older woman muttering something indignant, and a guy seemed to be choking on his drink. Ursula felt a sudden chill. She looked down and, to her horror, realized she wasn't wearing anything.

With her cheeks burning and her heart beating at an exacerbated rate, she was catatonic! Desperately, she wished she had something to cover herself with. The room seemed frozen, some with open mouths, others muttering among themselves without taking their eyes off her.

At that moment, she cursed Ophelia and the endless chatter that had disconnected her from reality. She pulled her purse to her front, trying to cover her vulva, although she knew it was useless; her body was already uncovered! She felt ridiculous for going out on the street naked. In that instant, she wondered, would people think she was some kind eccentric? Or, even worse, she feared be taken for a libertine who left her clothes at home just for the pleasure of scandalizing others.

It's true that I've been careless in the past, sure; it's one thing to leave your keys at home, maybe your purse but all your clothes? No one forgets something as essential as getting dressed; why was I so careless? She told herself.

Overwhelmed at how undignified she felt to be nude in public because of her unforgivable omission. She had to figure out a reasonable way to deal with this.

It was too late to go back to her car; is already washing it, and running away in panic was not a good option because she would still be exposed; the harm to her modesty is already a fact. Besides, her house was several kilometers away, she had to think fast!

The time around her suddenly seemed to expand as she formulated her possible alternatives;

"Well, no matter what you wear, the world is going to judge you." -She thought as she concluded that her best option was to wait for the car.

"It would only be a few minutes of endless embarrassment!" she said to herself.

So, she adjusted her sunglasses and tried to maintain her composure and dignity despite the immense mortification that gripped her. She supposed that if she settled herself in a certain way in one of the armchairs, it would lessen the shocking impression she made standing up. Meanwhile, with one of those magazines they have on the table and with her purse, she could hide her private parts a little from all those people who, by then, would only be looking at her legs.

"Good afternoon," she said so politely as she walked the room.

She moved gracefully and looked for a place to sit. She made herself comfortable as best she could with her legs crossed after getting hold of a copy of the newspaper. She unfolded it, excited to know that at least it left something for the imagination, hoping that the situation would pass as quickly as possible and that none of her acquaintances would be witnessing her worst nightmare.

As her reading progressed, the wait became interminable! She hated every time when a person entered that area and stared at her. At some point, an attractive guy came in and couldn't help but stare at her with rapture; she noticed him and beyond her control, he smiled graciously at her and carelessly almost uncovered her breasts. He approached her to seat next to her; this made her nervous, which made worse when they began to talk. Ursula was polite and friendly throughout in some way she didn't understand; she began to enjoy the ominous fruit of her omission, especially when she became aware of the buzz that this gentleman of great apostrophe was transpiring.

It was true that all that attention around her made her uneasy. But, on the other hand she felt delighted by that pleasant company and became very self-confident again. She could not explain her involuntary flirtation with that handsome man of impeccable manners, which made her feel like royalty. Ursula suddenly forgot her lack of clothes, thinking only of how gratifying it was to be there.

Just as the conversation reaching the climax, the attendant appeared to notify her that her car was ready. She got up, her chat partner, out of politeness, did the same; he would be stunned the first moment he got a full view of that beautiful lady once she bent down to return the newspaper to its place.

Good heavens! Today has been a hot day, he exclaimed, looking surprised.

Ursula felt the candor of those eyes running down her body; blushes covered her cheeks.

"You don't need to say it. It's going to be a burning summer!" She replied.

It was then that she snapped back to reality, but instead of succumbing to mortification, she only managed to smile naively at him and excused herself by saying:

Now I must go, you know, I'm late for a meeting with friends, and as you can see, I had nothing to wear!" -She said sheepishly.

She turned around and walked gracefully to the cashier. She turned her eyes with delicate coquetry to the handsome gentleman. He immediately escorted her to her car to the ecstatic gaze of all those present who were delighted to behold this extravagant and divine nudist lady of sublime shapes who left the place in good company.

Hours later, when she arrived home, she met Simon at the door because she was about to leave for a party. For the young, the surprise in his eyes was palpable; his mother had forgotten to get dressed! He didn't understand; why did it take her so long to come back for her clothes? But there she was, as naked and fresh as the day she was born.

No doubt he was as puzzled as was everyone else who had seen her that day.

"Mama, where have you been? Catalina and Ofelia haven't stopped calling asking for you," Simon said, not looking away as he questioned her.

"Oh my Gosh! My meeting, I forgot all about it," she replied blushing.

"And not only that, you left in the buff! What were you thinking leaving home just like that without saying goodbye? Dam, mom, you didn't wear anything, even your panties." the boy replied in a mocking tone. Ursula blushed, looked him in the eyes and with great seriousness in her voice, said, "Don't you ever go and tell your father what you just saw!"

Simon only held back laughter as he saw her walking hurriedly to her room to find urgently something to wear.

The end.

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers