All Comments on 'The Revenge Fuck'

by AshRynn87

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I loved it! When she talked with her husband while fucking her son was especially hot! I hope that there will be a followup chapter to see what happens the next day. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just the thing on a grim December day.....

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Very hot,Very good writing, *5* stars from me! Looking forward for more.

loma38loma38over 3 years ago

Please continue!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Little too big of a leap for me... but the premise was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shhh

It’s a yes !!!!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Mostly brainless.

Let's start with $200.00 a plate being extravagant. I take it you have never been invited to this kind of event. And it goes downhill from there right through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope you do another chapter and keep the relationship between them going. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

I hope you write part 2 to this story & keep up the good work.

bluerowdybluerowdyover 3 years ago
MORE

This was a great story. I have a new favorite author. Please continue this story.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 3 years ago
Loved It

What a great story, can't wait to read more from you!

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

Well written and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
W o W!!

Here's hoping for regular updates!

Ricky17Ricky17over 3 years ago

Delightful!

Really enjoyed this story but of course it was too short. The build up was very good and the story line very

plausible. Obviousy like many other readers I anxiously await the continuation. I see a long and interesting futurefor these two. Well done and well written.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Wonderful

On sweet revenge, loved it.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

What a family of selfish, stuckup people. Wouldn't give them a fart if they ran out of air to breathe.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago
Excellent

I approve the absurd, raunchy, comedic plot. My Shakespearean legacy lives on.

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
The film “Idiocracy” seems more plausible

I can enjoy a short, absurd story written by a skilled author, but this is different. This rubbish is someone’s actual, best effort. The clever, well thought-out title shows the massive amount of thought and effort which went into this creation.

tHe rEVenGe fUCk ... duh. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot Story and Well Written

But talk about overreacting to getting pushed in a pool! Lol. I say keep going. I wanna read more about this crazy lady

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A bit unbelievable however, i still liked it. Like another commenter said I cant wait to read more about the crazy adventures from this vixen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved every bit of it. I was a mother admirer when i would see her nude with a full brown bush. loved to see her in a girdle,open crotch and stocking connected to girdle suspenders and she was very pretty!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I very much enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy smoke! Thank goodness for Mr. Waters the biggest D-bag in the world. He should have jumped in the pool himself but I understand that since most of the major donors were men and wanted to fuck or see Mrs. Waters in the nude that she had to be the one to fall in the pool. Perhaps for the next chapter Mr. Waters could have an accident where his penis accidentally gets separated from his body. Since he cannot perform his husbandly duties his son will have to make to sacrifice and do it for dad. You know what they say "A happy wife is a happy life". Looking forward to read more.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 2 years ago

Awesomeness. Great read. Love your imagination.

DaikkennDaikkennabout 2 years ago

I’d love to see a second part of this taking place in the morning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The gathering must be at the gatekeeper's place. 5000 (sq.?) feet? $200 a plate? Really? Nice idea but up the ante and enter the world of the rich and powerful. 10,000 to 15,000 sq. ft. minimum. Entrance by invitation only and either the evening provided for freely by the gracious host or $1,000 a plate to be donated to the host's indicated charity.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperalmost 2 years ago

Loved the naughtiness of this wanton cougar getting her revenge!

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereabout 1 year ago

Read your story out loud to yourself before publishing it and you'll probably find many ways to improve your writing.

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/23/2023) This is my second read and I don’t know why I didn’t comment the first time. This was a great very compact story. There was no filler at all. I’d like to imagine this encounter not being a one-off for them. If hubby isn’t holding up his end, then she has every right to seek what she needs elsewhere. Even better when she gets it from someone she loves, who loves her back and appreciates her. Hubby snoozes he loses.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I trust this is not a one off story.

Joey needs to become his mother's keeper.

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 2 months ago

To the anon that posted 2 months ago what world are you living in needing to become his mother's keeper this isn't some midevil times shit this is 2024

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshRynn87@AshRynn87
Hello! I'm Ashley. Now that I've been writing erotic fiction for Literotica for several years, I have decided to update my profile. I mostly enjoy writing crossdresser/transgender erotica but I dabble from time to time with incest and loving wives. Despite what you may read ...