The Revenge Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imogen quivered as she felt her son penetrate her pussy. Her legs nearly gave out, but Joey caught her by the hips and steadied her wobbly stems. He then pulled her back toward him and pierced her cunt with the full length of his swollen cock.

"Oooooooh Fuck! Joey! Oh my God!"

Mrs. Waters shook in pleasure.

"Holy shit! Oh, Baby. Yes. Oh fuck. Keep it right there!"

Imogen reached one hand back toward her son to keep him in place, buried to the hilt inside his mother's Garden of Eden. She pressed back into her son, hitting her g-spot directly onto the tip of his cock. She pounded the glass window with her other fist as she came on her son's dick.

Mrs. Waters screamed in ecstasy as her son touched her in ways she hadn't felt in years. Her whole body shook in pleasure as wave after wave of orgasm rolled through her body. She wished her husband could see through the curtains and witness what she had done with their son. She had allowed her son into her most intimate of places, and he had performed better than his father had in many years. Imogen smiled, both from the wonderful orgasm her son gave her and the thought of her husband witnessing her incestuous revenge fuck.

Once she had recovered from the full body orgasm, Imogen turned toward her son, placed her hands on his chest, and pushed him back towards her marital bed.

"Come Baby, I want to fuck you in your father's bed," she told her son.

Joey complied. His wildest dreams were coming true. He didn't know if his mother was on birth control, but he hoped that she'd allow him to cum inside her. Joey didn't dare ask, however, for fear of the answer. He just prayed that when the time came, she would let him give her a cream pie. The thought of it put his head in a tailspin. He sat on the bed. His mother positioned him with his back upright against the headboard. She then mounted her young stud reverse cowgirl.

Imogen couldn't believe her son's stamina. Not only had he already cum, but he didn't miss a beat when it came to fucking her. Mr. Waters would have petered out long ago. She couldn't wait to ride his dick and put on a show for her son, all the while pretending that her husband could see her evil deed.

Mrs. Waters slowly rode up and down the full length of her son's cock, making sure to pause at the top just prior to letting his dick spring free. She was putting on quite the show and Joey was quickly approaching the point of no return.

Joey's mother was a goddess and she fucked like a pornstar. He wanted to cum, but he also wanted this moment to last forever. He couldn't take his eyes off the sight of his dick stretching his mother's pussy.

Just then, there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"Imogen...will you please come out here?"

It was Mr. Waters.

"Oh fuck," Joey whispered to his mother.

Imogen quickly and angrily hopped off of her son's cock. She spun and calmly put a finger to his mouth, silencing him before he blurted anything out.

"I told you, I will not be rejoining the party," she sternly told her husband through the locked door. "Go back to your party and leave me be."

Imogen looked her son in the eyes with a mischievous grin. She straddled his lap, and with one hand reached between her legs, grabbed a hold of her son's cock and guided it back inside her pussy. In one swift motion, she was now riding Joey while talking to Mr. Waters through the door.

Joey uncontrollably moaned when his mother bottomed out on his dick, "Oh fuck, Mom."

Imogen's eyes went wide as she gave her son a stern look. She slammed her right hand tight over his mouth, making sure he wouldn't make another sound. Mrs. Waters never lost her rhythm, however, and kept on fucking her son.

Mr. Waters was not accepting of his wife's answer. "Can you at least let me in the bedroom so we can talk about this?"

Imogen laughed at her husband's request. "Oh. I don't really think you want to come in here right now dear. You wouldn't like how it turned out."

Joey mumbled a laugh into his mother's tightly pressed hand and Imogen grinned at her son. She continued to rock her hips up and down, driving Joey mad. Here was the woman of his desires, riding his cock while arguing with her husband. It was all he could take as he stared at his mother's heaving breasts.

"Imogen, please," Mr. Waters stated firmly, refusing to leave.

Mrs. Waters was not having any of it. She pressed both hands to her son's mouth and turned to speak directly toward the door.

Imogen practically yelled, "I said leave! We will talk about it tomorrow. You can sleep in the guest room tonight."

The door went silent and Mrs. Waters turned toward her son, but it was too late. Joey tried to tell his mother that he was about to cum, but her hands were pressed so tightly against his mouth, that only an indecipherable mumble escaped.

Joey grabbed his mother's hips, held her down to his lap, arched his back, and let out stream after stream into his mother's white hot pussy. He moaned in pleasure as he finally achieved his dreams in giving his mother a cream pie.

Mrs. Water's was caught off guard. She was pretty sure that her husband had left, but Joey's noisy orgasm could likely be heard if he hadn't been too far from the door. Imogen looked at her son with wide doe eyes. She clamped her pussy onto his dick, taking all the semen he had to offer.

"Joey...ohhhh, holy shit " she moaned.

Her eyes rolled back in her head. After 6 streams of hot, sticky cum were deposited into her vagina, the levee finally broke with a small splurt, and globs of cum ran out of her pussy and onto the bed.

Imogen closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of being filled to the brim with her son's semen.

After a long silence, she finally spoke, "You shouldn't have done that Joey, but oh my God, it felt sooooo good feeling you fill me up like that."

Joey felt a bit guilty, but deep down he couldn't stop grinning. "I'm sorry Mom. I tried to tell you that I was gonna cum. I couldn't stop."

Mrs. Waters slid off of her son, allowing several large globs of cum to drip from her and onto his abdomen. She laid next to her boy and cuddled into his side.

"I know baby. It wasn't your fault," Imogen said as she kissed her son on the cheek.

Mrs. Waters ran her fingers up and down her son's chest while she wrapped a stocking clad leg around one of his. Her toes were ever so delicately pointed toward the foot of the bed, always aware of her effect of the men around her. Even post coitus, she was a proper goddess. She took in every bit of her son that she could. He had made her feel more wanted than she had felt in years.

Joey reveled in the result of the evening. He looked down at his mother, both in awe of what had just happened and completely smitten with the woman in his arms.

"That was amazing, Mom," he spoke.

Imogen looked up at him and smiled. "Yes, yes it was, Baby. I guess you sure walked the walk." She let out a giggle and a discreet smirk.

"What is it, Mom?" Joey questioned.

"Oh, just laughing at the whole situation. If your father hadn't thrown me in the pool, I never would have caught you in the act and learned of your stocking porn fetish. And I certainly never would have ended up in bed with my son."

Joey grinned sheepishly. "Mom, I have a confession to make. I do enjoy women in stockings, but the real reason I was looking at the pictures on your computer is because I've always been infatuated with you. I think you're the sexiest woman in the world, but I was too embarrassed to admit it."

Imogen knowingly smiled at her son. "I know honey. A mother always knows these things. There's no need to be embarrassed. I'm happy things ended up the way they did."

Joey gave his mother a passionate kiss on the lips. "I just wish this night would never end. You've made my wildest dreams come true."

The devilish smile returned to Mrs. Waters' face. "Well, all nights must come to an end, but no one said it had to end right now."

Joey just stared at his mother with wide eyes, his dreams coming true again.

Imogen scolded her son, "What? You thought you were just gonna fuck your mother and then run out? Nuh uh, Buster. I expect you to spend the night like a proper gentleman. How you choose to spend that time is up to you, but I'm hoping you still have some stamina left in you."

Joey perked up, but he had a nervous look. "What should we do in the morning? How do we keep Dad from finding out?"

Imogen shrugged. "That sounds like a problem for tomorrow."

She hopped off of the bed and galloped over to her dresser.

"Hey, I've got an idea. How would you like to see me in the rest of that outfit from the picture you like so much?"

Imogen held up a black, sheer, long sleeve teddy and a pair of black stockings that she fetched out of the top drawer. Joey just sat there stunned, jaw agape.

Mrs. Waters grinned at her son. "I'll take your silence as a yes!"

12