The Revenge of Blue Balls

Story Info
Lenny takes revenge.
7.2k words
3.59
19.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE REVENGE OF BLUE BALLS (Part 5 of 5)

After watching Tina's cunt being ravaged by the monstrous bat-like dildo that made my 14-inch cock look small, I decided that I had had enough of Dawn and her manipulation of me. My part in keeping Tina off the cheerleading squad by pummeling her pussy to the point that she couldn't walk, let alone tryout, for the squad was bad enough, but for Dawn to continue her assault all through the night was devastating to Tina's previously tight vagina. Rumor had it that the muscles of her vagina had been so abused that she would be months in recovering. My roommate Brad, who always seemed to be in the know somehow, said that Tina had to wear firm-fitting underwear around the clock just to keep the insides of her pussy from hanging out. It didn't sound like a pretty sight and in a way, I was an accomplice. An ignorant one, but still the same, guilty as charged.

My plan was quite simple. Dawn had never let me fuck her for fear of loosening her tight pussy. Sure she loved to tease me and play with my king size cock, but only to the point of watching me blow my load. Dawn loved the tongue-lashing I gave her, but beyond that she had birthed the plan for her jealous action on Tina, at my expense, long ago. Probably after our first meeting. Well, I was going to give Dawn the same business and punish her pussy the same way she had intended for Tina.

I called Dawn and made sure that even after the Cheerleader initiation of Tina, that we were still on for our weekly Sunday fun. I was sure to tell her how I was looking forward to licking her snatch and bringing her to multiple orgasms just to ensure the selfish bitch would take the bait. I even used the timid voice she was used to and that I was quickly growing out of, so that I would still seem like the shy, meek freshman boy she had first taken advantage of months ago.

I had a hard time keeping my plans to myself during the week, because I was struggling over how to get Dawn to submit to fucking me. I finally decided to confide in my roommate, Brad, since he seemed to be quite the ladies man. The only thing I could think of was some sort of drug that would knock her out cold temporarily. Brad quickly dismissed that idea and said there could be all sorts of legal complications if charges were pressed and so on. He suggested the usually drinks ahead of time to loosen her up a little and then said, "Make her beg for it. I always do and with the size of your dick, she'll be more than grateful when she finally gets it in her. You just need to tease her until she can't take it anymore. I love to hear them plead for my cock. They're all the same when they think of the size going up them and yours it almost twice the length of mine!" Brad had a point, although I didn't have the cocky "Top-Gun" attitude he had. This was going to take everything I had and more to pull it off.

I showed up at her door at seven O'clock sharp and was greeting by a grinning Dawn who was holding out a glass of wine for me. Dawn looked radiant with her full and teased long brown hair and full freshly applied and puckering pink lips. It was hard to believe that someone like her was capable of the jealous rage she had displayed against Tina. As she turned to lead me in I watched that fantastically tight ass covered in short white spandex pants sway back and forth. The material ran right up her crack slightly pulling her ass cheeks apart. When we reached the kitchen, she turned to face me leaning back against the pass through bar. Her large 36D breasts pulled the matching spandex jogging bra even tighter against her. Dawn's nipples were hard, as always, and poked out in a defiant manner against the material.

"I'm especially horny tonight, Lenny," she cooed, "Are you read to get it on?"

"This wine is great, let's have another glass first," I countered, wanting to get her inhibitions down several more notches.

She swigged her first glass down and then poured us both another. Judging by her giddiness and the empty bottle, I guessed that she had been drinking before I showed up.

As Dawn finished what was probably her fourth glass of wine she pulled me forward by my pants waist into the living room and got down on her knees in front of me. She looked up at me with those deep brown eyes through bangs that hung down over them and said, "You like me teasing your big cock don't you baby?" She slowly pulled my zipper down and reached in to take hold of my semi-hard hose that was hanging down about ten inches and pull it out. Dawn held it with both hands, like she was still amazed at the size, as my pants fell down around my ankles. I ran both of my hands through her hair as she rubbed my penis across her cheeks, forehead and lips. "Mmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned, "I just love handling your dick, it's so big and smooth, I want to rub it all over my body!!"

The visual, audible, and physical stimulation of her rubbing my cock all over her face started to get me stiff. I watched as the head of my dick started swelling up to the size of a lemon and as the shaft began to straighten out, pointing towards the ceiling. Dawn reached around and cupped my ass with both hands while licking from my heavy balls up the full fourteen inches of my cock to the slit at the top of my head. I had refrained from masturbation for the week because I wanted to have a full load to pour into her pussy. They felt heavy and full stretching my sack as they weighed down between my legs. "Your big cock and balls get me so excited Lenny," Dawn said breaking my trance. "It's partially because of you my cock is this big now," I said, "you've created a fourteen inch Frankendick with that penis pump you used on me." Dawn laughed looking at the third appendage between my legs, "I hope it isn't an inconvenience for you." Then she switched gears and focused back on herself. "I feel sooooo wet between my legs, why don't you put that special tongue of yours to work!"

I stepped out of my pants that were wrapped around my ankles, pulled off my shirt, and helped Dawn to her feet, my cock still jutting out in all its glory pressed against her stomach as she stood in front of me. She was grinning more than normal and seemed a little flushed. I was glad the wine seemed to be doing its trick as I watched her pull her jogging bra off. Her tits raised up with the material as she worked it over her head and then bounced firmly as the fell out and down. Her nipples stood out at attention along with the countless raised bumps covering her aureoles. "You want to suck them, don't you Lenny?" she giggled as she grabbed them firmly in both hands, squeezing them hard as she offered them to me. I leaned forward and began darting my tongue back and forth across the nipples as I reached around her and grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands. I continued teasing her nipples as I pulled the short spandex pants up so that they bunched in her crack leaving her cheeks fully exposed. "Come on Lenny, suck them!" Dawn urged as she continued to squeeze her tits and try to aim them into my mouth. I just continued to lick at them and then blow my hot breath on them as I switched back and forth. All the while I was kneading the little cheeks of her ass and then started reaching under her to tease the sensitive area between her asshole and pussy. "Ohhhhhhh Lenny, quite teasing me and suck my tits now!" Dawn cried out in part as a plea but also as a command. I had to keep it up and get her begging for me.

"Get your pants off!" I said in a firm voice that was out of character for me. Dawn's eyes opened in surprise, she hesitated, and then started wiggling out of her tight shorts as she tugged them down. Her nipples looked swollen and harder than ever as she lay down on her back and spread her legs. My cock was now dangling down between my legs, almost between my knees as I got down and crawled between her bent legs.

I reached up with both hands and grabbed hold of those awesome tits, tweaking her nipples softly, which I knew would drive her crazy. Then I started licking all around the small triangular patch of soft brown hair between her legs. I could see the wetness forming all along her slit as I continued to lick down to just above her asshole and then around her inner thighs and up to her navel. Dawn began lifting her ass off the ground trying to force her pussy into my mouth. "STOP TEASING ME!!" she cried, "AND START LICKING!!"

I tugged at her nipples, pulling them out several inches as I darted my tongue in her wet hole, careful not to touch her engorged clitoris. "Ooooh...Oooooh...Ooooh....COME ON BABY...DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!!" Dawn groaned.

I stuck a finger into her slick pussy and worked it around in circles as I softly licked her clit. "Ooooo...yeeaahhh...that's it....keep going," Dawn cheered me on. And then, just as she was on the verge of cumming, I backed off, pulling my finger out of her hole and moving my tongue back out to her thighs. "Noooooooo..." Dawn cried out, as she moved her fingers down to her pussy. "DON'T!!" I barked and moved her hands out to her sides. "You've been teasing me for months and now you're going to get some of your own medicine!" Now that she had come down from a peak I went back to licking at her clit and pushing my finger painfully slow just a few inches in and out of her leaking twat.

I rubbed the palm of my one hand back and forth across her stiffened nipples as Dawn's head thrashed back and forth and her hips continued bucking up and down trying to get more of my finger into her. "Don't do this to me Lenny...PLEEEEEEEASE!" She was getting out of control as she got closer to orgasm. As I saw the first signs of her oncoming orgasm I quickly pulled my finger and tongue away from her and cupped her whole cunt firmly to settle her down. "Nooooo....Don't stop it Lenny...I'VE GOT TO GET OFF!!" She tried to get out from under me and I pushed out with my elbows spreading her thighs further out and leaned into her with my chest so she couldn't get up. I put my full mouth over her fully aroused and teased nipple and sucked hard twirling my tongue around it. "Oooooohhhh yeeah Lenny...that's it...that feels sooooo goooood!" I countered "Dawn, the only way you're going to cum tonight is with my stiff cock jammed up your cunt!" "Otherwise, I'm going to take you to the brink and stop all night long!" When I finished I brought my head down to her other nipple and began my assault on it as I reached between her legs and began diddling her clit. "Ooooooh Gahhhhhhh..Lenny....don't stop....please don't stop."

She was breaking quickly and I knew I needed to keep pressing her. "What do you want Dawn?" I whispered into her ear as I continued to frisk her pussy. She drove her hips up into my hand, "I want to cum...please make me cum." She moaned. "I told you the only way you're going to be able to cum tonight, Dawn." I whispered again as I slowly started lowering my head down the length of her body to her watery cunt. "Noooo...." She said, "Ya..ya..you're too big...and my little pussy is so tight." She replied, but I could tell she was questioning herself. The thought of it appealed to her. It would only be a matter of time. "You can do it," I said as I licked up and down her slit, "You want to cum soooo bad you can taste it...this is the cock you created and I'm going to give it to you."

Dawn was losing it. Her mouth was open but no sounds were coming out. Her bent knees were moving in and out like a butterfly and her chest was heaving up and down as I continued to tease her right up to the edge of ecstasy. I backed off again and calmly said, "Don't you want to cum Dawn? Don't you want to feel this big cock you made sliding in and out of your wet pussy?" And then she broke, "OH YES!!" she yelled out, "PUT IT IN ME LENNY...FUCK ME WITH THAT MONSTER COCK OF YOURS... SHOVE IT IN ME DEEP!!"

I tried to remain calm. The best looking cheerleader in school was wanting the freshman geek with all of her being. I raised up and grabbed my throbbing cock, which had been stiff and waiting all through her teasing and decided to make her wait just a little more. I braced myself with one hand and held my cock with the other and slowly ran the large fleshly bulb head up and down the length of her yearning pussy. Dawn went ballistic, "OH! SHOVE IT UP, PLEASE...PLEASE," she whined, "FILL MY CUNT. DO IT, DO IT!"

That was it, I pushed forward trying to get my large knob through her tight opening. It was a struggle to get past even her overly wet opening, but once the head passed through I began a slow back and forth movement with the first few inches, teasing her by taking advantage of her desperate condition. "Ohhhh mmmyyyy...it feels wonderful....please keep going!" Dawn pleaded. I stopped teasing and pushed forward with the first six inches of my thick shaft. Dawn gasped, "Please...wait....you're too big!" seeming to have second thoughts. "I'm only in six inches baby and I'm sure with how tight you are the next eight are going to be virgin territory...you cock tease!" My mind had now shifted from wanting to tease her to wanting to inflict the same cock assault she had done on Tina. "Nooooo please don't..." Dawn started as I pulled back and then slammed forward as hard as I could. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Nooooooooooooo...." Dawn let out as my cock drove brutally forward, stretching her cunt lips in a large "O" wrapped tightly around my thick dick. I felt myself push through her tight tunnel and into her womb slamming against the back walls. I pushed her legs to the floor in the cheerleader split position she was used to and clenched my ass cheeks together as are pubic hair meshed together. "UUUUUUGHHH.... YOU'RE SPLITTING ME IN TWO!!" Dawn cried out for mercy. "No more please." She whimpered. Her slick juices were now coating my invading cudgel and her cunt muscles automatically responded by squeezing upon it, trying desperately to expel the unwanted invader.

"PLEASE TAKE IT OUT!!" she cried out again in obvious pain, never having had such a monstrosity such as this shoved through her. I stayed buried in her to the hilt and reached down to massage her clitoris. Dawn groaned as the pleasure of my stimulation relieved her from the pain she was feeling from my cock's invasion. I could feel her cunt muscles squeeze repeatedly in response, upon my cock buried in her womb. "Oh...oh....ohhhh...that's it...I'm cummmmmmminnnnngg... AHHHHHHHH" As I felt her cunt muscles loosen with her orgasm and the extra flood of juices surround my cock, I took the opportunity to pull back all the way to my bulbous head. "Now I'm going to break you in!" I said and thrust back into her. I felt myself travelling the length of her now traveled tunnel and slam into the back of her womb again. "Uhhhhhhh," Dawn gasped in surprise with an assault coming so soon after her orgasm. I didn't give her time to respond and started pistoning in and out of her cunt.

Dawn had several more orgasms as her pussy continued to stretch to accommodate my oversized cock. Finally after ten minutes of continuous fucking I pulled all the way out. There was a sucking sound as the inside of her pussy lips tried unsuccessfully to grip my cock on the way out. Her cunt mound bulged out more than usual and her pussy lips were stretched out and lying low between her legs. Her juices spilled out around her ass. I grabbed my cock and began beating her pussy with it. "TURN OVER ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES," I commanded, "I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU LIKE A DOG!!"

My mind was rapidly changing to aggressor as Dawn transformed into the pathetic follower I had been for the past three months. Her firm smooth ass was sticking up in the air waving back and forth just begging me to fuck her. I grabbed by dick harder and started beating her ass with it, "Thwwwwwaaaak!" "JUST FUCK ME ALL READY...GIVE ME THAT BIG PIECE OF MEAT!!" Dawn yelled out crudely. I looked down at her ass which had read marks from my cock beating and then down lower at her pussy which was now open in a yawn. I was going to make sure that airtight pussy would never clamp shut. As I rubbed my dick along her slit Dawn started backing into me. I said, "If you want it bad enough, you're going to have to fuck me!" Then I straightened up and waited, with only the head of my dick in her open cunt. Dawn gritted her teeth and then pushed back into me wincing as she impaled herself on my cock until she bumped against my groin. "NOW OUT!" I said, and she moved forward until I was almost all the way out. She continued this painfully slow process back and forth as I reached around to pull at her clit. After a few minutes Dawn's body started to shake as she went through another orgasm.

While she was still experiencing the post orgasmic tremors, I pulled out and put the head of my cock up to her tightly puckered asshole. If I was going to do the job right, I needed to loosen her up all the way. I started pushing the head into her ass and Dawn's head jerked around distressed. "No! Lenny! Not in my AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as my plum pushed through her asshole and began plowing new ground. "I bet no ones ever been in this tight ass... bitch!" I hissed as I gritted my teeth, grabbed her hips for leverage and kept trying to push in. I finally stopped...pulled back and then pushed in again so that 8 inches were stuck up her ass with another 6 outside waiting. There were tears in Dawn's eyes as she looked back at me and cried, "Please Lenny, I'm sorry for being a cock tease...you're tearing me apart...please stop...I'll never be the same!" Her watery eyes almost gripped my heart strings as she started to gain control of me, but then I thought of Tina and the picture of the enormous black club being shoved into her cunt by Dawn, brought me back to reality.

"Sorry bitch!" I yelled, "You're going to get the whole treatment...I'm going to fuck you in the cunt and ass so hard you won't be able to walk for a week...I saw what you did to Tina that night and now you're going to pay!"

With that my fingers dug into her hips and I pulled her into me as I shoved forward with all my might. "Noooooooooooooooooo," Dawn screamed, as I impaled her ass with fourteen inches of rigid steel. For the next ten minutes I drove into Dawn as hard as I could, my heavy hanging balls slapping against her stomach as they passed through her spread thighs. Dawn's head flailed about as her breasts swung back and forth with the force of my plowing. I felt myself on the verge of cumming and decided I wanted one more crack at her pussy.

I pulled out of her ass leaving a gaping hole that didn't shut and lower my cock to shove it back into her still spread open pussy. I drove in hard and heard Dawn shriek as a new assault on her tender cunt began again. Her love tunnel felt wider and this time I had no problem pushing through to her womb. As I continued reaming her out with be thick cock I also noticed that I didn't feel her pussy muscles clinging to my cock any more. I pulled out all the way to beat on her ass with my cock again and watched as her cunt lay wide open, her pussy muscles collapsing in defeat, and the lips and several inches from her inner walls sticking out of her ravaged cunt sagging downward. Dawn's head was cast down in defeat her hair hanging to the floor, her back covered in sweat. I still hadn't cum and felt stronger than ever. I decided that this was going to be the final punishment I would inflict on her pussy. I looked down at the outer edges of her well-stretched and used lips that were still quivering and fluttering. I could easily see up into her cunt as the used muscles seemed to want to try and close but her defeated in much the same manner Dawn was. I pulled her cunt apart with both hands and sank forward and into her wide open pussy, plunging the depths of her inner walls. I laughed aloud as I pressed on her upper back driving her head down into the carpet and forcing her ass even higher so that I could go deeper in my pummeling. I grabbed her hips hard and started driving in at all angles, starting in one way and pulling out another as I sought to widen her cunt so that no one else could ever satisfy her again, but me. "Ugh...Ughhh...Ughhhh...." Dawn continued to drivel as I shot forward again and again like a jackhammer wrecking pavement. Only now it was Dawn's pussy that was being wrecked.

12