The Revenge of Blue Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden as I plunged into her, a few more strokes away from blowing my load, as the final humiliation of Dawn I felt a hand grasp my swinging balls firmly and yank backwards. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!" I screamed as pain shot through my nuts into my groin. My brain didn't register what was happening as I looked forward and still saw Dawn collapsed in front of me. My body flew backwards following the lead of my balls that were being pulled through my legs. I watched as my cock came flying out of Dawn's cunt leaving a huge gaping hole that looked as if boring equipment had been used on her. My arms flayed about as I tried to gain some sort of balance. "YOU WIMPY MOTHERFUCKER!!" I heard someone yell behind me. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY GIRL!!" In terror I recognized the voice as John Payne's, as he threw me aside like a ragdoll and I slammed up against the living room wall.

Dawn moaned and he turned his attention to her as I thought about how I could make a break for it. John was a 250lb All American Linebacker and here I was 5'-9" 135lbs soaking wet and totally naked with a massive hard-on covered in his girlfriend's pussy juice! Dawn was practically unconscious and murmuring incoherently. She had no idea John had come into the room. "Fuck me baby, give it to me hard...don't stop!" she slurred. John was in the midst of a jealous rage, the veins on his neck were flared up and there were red streaks on the back of his neck. "You want to fuck around girl? I'll give it to hard!!" John spat out. He pulled his shorts and underwear off and was sporting what looked to be an average size cock, maybe 6-1/2 or 7 inches but not very thick. Dawn was shaking her ass at him her cunt looking like a large invisible pipe had been inserted into it. Just above it her asshole was forming a smaller "O." "Come on stick it in me!!" Dawn yelled, "Make me cum!!"

John grabbed her hips in much the same manner that I had and thrust his cock forward into the hole gaping open in front of him. I saw his face go from anger to bewilderment as he moved his hips all around trying to see if he was in her or not. I knew I had accomplished my mission as I saw his cock poking all about, the walls of her pussy spread open so wide that he didn't touch either side. "COME ON...STICK IT IN ME!!" Dawn yelled again, not realizing that John was in her all the way. As quickly as his anger went away, it returned again. "GET OVER HERE GEEK!!" He yelled at me and I scrambled over his way. "SIT IN THAT CHAIR TILL I BUST A NUT IN HER MOUTH!" I sat down and tried to think what my options were as John rolled Dawn over on her back and shoved his dick in her mouth. Dawn looked up and was surprised to see him, but dutifully took his dick into her mouth and began sucking him off. "YOUR PUSSY IS AS WIDE AS THE MISSISSIPPI," John spat at her, "I COULDN'T EVEN FEEL IF I WAS IN YOU OR NOT." Dawn's forehead scrunched up and I could see her defiant look returning. She continued deepthroating John for a few more seconds and then he came with a grunt in her mouth and then pulled out so he could shoot a load on her face. Dawn looked pissed and she challenged him, "WELL IF YOU HAD A DICK HALF THE SIZE AS THIS FRESHMAN I COULD FEEL YOU IN MY CUNT!"

I cringed at her words because that brought John's attention back to me. "Stand up geek!" he commanded, as I slowly rose to my feet. My cock was still hard and standing up in all it's 14 inch glory. Dawn was up on her knees now, her pussy and face a mess, and laughed, "See that John? Now that's a cock! Look between your legs. What you have is a little noodle. That's why my pussy's stayed so tight so long!"

I looked between his legs as she said and saw his limp five-inch dick still covered in her saliva. It was obvious that John wasn't used to being challenged in this way and as Dawn continued to laugh the veins in his temple started pulsing harder. "O.K. FREAK," he said, "YOU MAY HAVE A HORSE COCK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS...BUT YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!" With that he took a wide swipe at me with a cupped hand and hit by protruding cock causing it to whip around and come swinging back. I winced in paid and kicked out with my foot hitting him right in the crotch. John dropped to a knee holding his balls as Dawn kept up her taunting, "Look at the big all American getting his ass kicked by a freshman geek!" Enraged, John got to his feet and charged at me driving me back into the wall and knocking the air out of me. "You're nothing!" He screamed, driving his knee up into my balls. He brought both fists down onto my shoulders and drove me down into the carpet.

I winced at the combination of both the blows to my balls and shoulders as my ass smacked into the floor. "Ughhhhh!" I groaned as my cock smacked the floor, still sticking out in front of me.

"All right mister big dick...now you're going to pay the piper!" and with that he caught the side of my head with his cupped hand sending me sideways head first into the carpet, my feet following behind so that I was now laying flat before both he and Dawn. "Put your hands up above your head," he commanded. I couldn't move quickly enough, despite the throbbing pain in my groin. I didn't want any more of this. "Straddle his face with that useless cunt of yours," he directed Dawn, "NO! FACING ME." He told her.

Dawn dropped onto my face, her worn out pussy splayed wide open, seemingly wrapping from ear to ear. My nose was driven about three inches up her gaping cunt, as I grew nervous about trying to breathe. I was in a very vulnerable position as my hands extended up through her legs, completely pinned down. Dawn started moving her loose crotch up and down my face, from forehead to chin, using my nose to stimulate herself. "Look at a real man's cock, John, see how it extends from his balls all the way up to his chest!" I winced, knowing that would set him off and that Dawn was loving every minute of it.

"Watch what I'm going to do to this freak to teach him a lesson." I felt him grab both of my tennis ball size nuts in each hand. "I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOUR TWO NUTS UNTIL I SQUEEZE ALL THE SPERM OUT OF THEM AND KEEP SQUEEZING THEM UNTIL THEIR THE SIZE OF GRAPES!" he yelled. "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!" I screamed as lightening shot through the center of my being. The compression of my balls continued as I began babbling into the hollow of Dawn's cunt. I couldn't see Dawn's face but I heard her gasp. I screamed in agony, but the sounds were drowned out by Dawn's driving cunt as she sped up her facial masturbation and was obviously getting off on my pain. I was nearly insane now as I struggled and twisted to get away when suddenly I felt something inside of my nuts twitch and spasm. Then I thought I heard a faint "POP!"

My cock lurched up as a torrent of sperm began spewing out in streams. Dawn let out a wild cackle as she came all over my face rubbing her juices all over my head. "UNBELIEVABLE!!" she screamed as the pent up sperm I had been saving for over a week continued shooting out of my cock for almost two full minutes. John maintained his death grip on my balls the entire time trying to squeeze every last drop out of me. I was devastated and beaten back to the wimp that had originally entered Dawn's apartment so many months ago. I could feel the gooey white sperm pooled all over my chest, with ribbons criss-crossed over my face. Some that had shot up as high as Dawn's tits was dripping down in slow stretches.

Dawn lifted her spongy pussy off my face; her cunt lips spread wide leaving a trail of juices. I was still on the fringes of consciousness, although I couldn't speak, move, or cry, as I experienced prickly pain through my body. John got up off my legs and moved around to where Dawn had sat. "Get that penis pump you told me you used on him!" He barked. Dawn jumped up nervously, "What for?" she questioned. "Don't you worry about that," he said, "I'll show you." I felt like what I had heard some people talk about in regards to people stuck in a coma. They can hear and sense what is around them, but can't lift an ounce of their being to react. I looked up in a catatonic state.

John pulled me up by my armpits and flopped me into an armchair nearby. He wrapped several rings of duck tape around each of my arms and legs locking me into position with my legs spread and cock hanging limp down the side of the chair. My head was hanging down in perfect position to see my crushed nuts. I was in too much shock to even voice surprise at how my nuts were now squished to the size of grapes. Dawn had mercifully brought out some ice water in a bowl and put it between my legs, lowering my sac and crushed nuts into it. "We don't want you passing out on us, mister big dick and now little balls!" laughed John. "This ice water will numb your nuts until I finish the job."

Dawn kneeled in front of me for the show as John took the penis pump and put it over my cock. He turned it on full and I watched as the vacuum started to tug and pull at the skin on my cock. It began inflating more and more as Dawn watched in eager fascination. "I've already squeeze his lemons so there's very little cum left," John stated to Dawn like he was giving a classroom lesson, "Now I'm going to keep this thing humming 'till it sucks out every last drop and then watch as his cock starts dry heaving when there's nothing left." John got up close to my ear, "Do you know how painful it is to try and cum when there's not cum left?" he sneered evilly. I tried to close my eyes and he smacked me across the head. "Keep your eyes open and maybe I'll show you some mercy," he said.

I looked at my cock, which was bloated and pressed obscenely against the clear plastic tube. I could feel something in my midsection as I watched liquid rush out of my cock into the tube, but my nuts were so numb now that I didn't feel a thing in them. I thought John's threat might not happen after all, but then he removed the ice water and I knew it was only a matter of time before the coldness wore off. John roughly jerked the cylinder off my cock and yelled at Dawn to clean it and bring it back. My cock was a deep red color, fat and lumpy looking, like pizza dough before it's rolled out. It was probably 15 inches long at this point. My sac looked awful as purple and blue hues started emerging.

Dawn came bounding back in the room her tits jumping up and down with each prance. "Wow, Lenny, that looks painful...too bad you had to try and stop being the geek you really are." She leered. "I'm going to have to work at getting my cunt back in order after what you did and we're going to make sure that's the same case with you. You thought that original 12 inches you brought to the table was tough to hide and I made it into a 14 inch specimen, well get a load of THIS!" And with that she brought out a tube that looked to be a foot and a half long. I groaned as she said, "We're going to keep running this thing at high speed until your did can't fit in it anymore!" and she grinned that evil grin I had seen back at the sorority house when she was pummeling Tina's cunt with the horse size dildo. I knew there was no hope and resigned myself to complete and utter defeat.

Dawn handed the pump over to John and he shoved it over my already swollen cock. It fit in easily, were the previous one he had to tug to get my cock out. Over the course of the next four hours I went in and out of consciousness as the humming from the pump continued its inhuman assault on my previously proud penis. The pain was excruciating as my balls wanted to cum, but couldn't, all the sperm completely drained. I watched as my cock lurched and jerked like I was in the middle of orgasm but nothing came out. Each time the pain would grow worse. One time coming out of my many stupors I looked up from my chest, were my head was hanging, hair in my eyes, to see how my balls had gone from little grapes to swelling up to the size of small oranges. The skin from my scrotum was pulled tightly over them and the skin was a deep mixture of purple and blue. It was a brief look and then I sunk back down again.

A rush of wet liquid splashing across my face woke me with a start and I looked about quickly wondering if I was being woken from the worst nightmare any male could face. The tightness in my arms brought me back to reality as I tried to get up and was kept in place by the tape on my arms. I quickly looked at my groin area only to see it covered in a towel stretched out in front of me. My legs had been loosened but were now spread straight out in front of me to two different kitchen chairs. A third chair was between them where the towel lay. I finally noticed Dawn and John as I heard her giggle off to the side of me. "Please," I pleaded, "Let me go."

Dawn came up to me and lifted my dejected chin, giving me a quick peck on the lips. "You've left me with a gaping pussy to deal with Lenny, well we're leaving you with something to deal with as well." And with that she grabbed the middle of the towel, like a magician at the climax of a magic trick, and whisked it off my groin area and the chair. "Oooooooooooohhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!" I shrieked, my voice cracking. My brain could not properly register the sight in front of me as I tried to come to grips with reality. My balls were still swollen painfully between my legs but the appendage laid before me was too much to deal with. My cock, if you could call it a cock now, was grotesquely engorged. The veins were ropy thick twisting down and around the length, blue and bulging. And the length. This new appendage was lying straight out in front of me reaching fully down to the middle of my calves. My cock head had a knobby snarl to it and was the same orange size of my swollen nuts. And the thickness. I always knew I was thick before, but now the girth was obscene, hardly distinguishable between my scrawny legs. Dawn must have been excitedly aware of my anguished look and laughed, "I might not be able to feel anyone fucking me for some time Lenny, but the only thing you'll be able to fit into now is a horse or elephant!"

John walked forward and cut the tape off around my arms and legs. I started to slump over to the floor completely drained, but he lifted my up and Dawn squealed as my cock swung down between my legs, resting between the hair on my calves. "Now you can literally be called Tripod!" she delighted. John let go of me and I fell to the floor with a thud. I tried to crawl over to the sofa and saw a shadow appear behind me. A third person? I was on my side, my cock laying out a full 18 inches perpendicular to me, as the figure came into view. Shock returned as I saw his face... "B..B..Brad?" I questioned wondering what he was doing here. "Hey! Geek... I forgot to tell you that John is one of my best friends. I couldn't let you get away with ruining his girl without getting you as well." He walked over and stepped on the middle of my cock, twisting his sandal and pressing down as he said, "I've always hated the fact that you had such a big cock, lets see what you do with this one...freak!" I began to put it all together and looked up with a questioning eye, "Why.....why..." I moaned as I passed out.

EPILOGUE ************************************************************************ Somehow I was transported to the University's teaching hospital, because the next thing I knew, I was awakening to a beautiful young blond staring back at me. I felt the dampness of a washcloth on my forehead. I don't remember her name, only that she was kind and smiled a lot. She pulled my sheet down and unwrapped the gauze that was around the shaft of my cock. She looked genuinely concerned as she applied ointment up and down the length of it. I felt blood rushing into my bruised and battered cock as I winced in pain. "Try not to get an erection, "she said, "I' m sure that will be painful for awhile." She was very professional as s he cradled my balls and applied more of the ointment. She then reapplied the gauze and laid my still semi-hard cock up so it was resting just a few inches below my neck. She pulled the light white sheet up around m y neck to afford me some dignity and then said, "There's a visitor here that's been waiting to see you." As she turned and walked out the door. I had know idea who it might be, just hoping it wouldn't be Dawn, John, or Brad.

In walked a familiar face with a wide grin and sparkling eyes. "Hi, Lenny," she beamed. "I heard you were in the hospital and had to see you." I grinned back, "I'm glad you came Tina...I've been wanting to see you again to." She leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear. "Ever since our episode at the sorority house I've wanted to get together with you." My cock jumped at her words lifting the sheet and hitting her in her right breast. "Oh my!" she said. "Do you mind if I take a peek?" I really didn't want her to but I trusted her and knew her curiosity was up. "O.K." I mumbled, "But take it easy, I've had a rough couple of days." She lifted the sheet and let out a gasp, I winced, but saw her face break back out into the same grin she cam in with. "You know, I never made the team, because of what Dawn did to me, but she may have done us a favor." With that she winked and turned to leave. "I'll be waiting for you to get out," she sang as she blew me a kiss. "I think we're probably the only two people on earth who are compatible for each other. I had felt as if I had lost the battle with Dawn, but now I felt like it was worth it, because a geek like me would never have a chance with a gal like Tina. So in the end, I guess the pain and struggle was worth it to win the war.

12