The Reverend and his Lamb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're doing wonderful Daisy, but I DO need to put a few of these boxes away some time tonight, sweetheart.' With his member awkwardly standing erect below his shirt, Reverend Martin stuffed a few wayward decorations into a nearby box and heaved it against his chest with both arms. Daisy stared at his firm, taut ass as he sauntered off.

He was so preoccupied with finding a suitable home for the décor in the darkness of the closet that he almost jumped when he felt Daisy's hands pressed against the front of his chest, kneading against his pecs. Shortly the rest of her body followed; the soft cushion of her tits against his lower back kept him solid and thick below his waist.

'I love watching you work, Pastor'. That nickname was her idea, and Martin wore it proudly in the darkness of the chapel.

'I'm just glad someone's around to appreciate it'. His hands found themselves over hers. 'I generally don't get a whole lot of feedback from most of the congregation and it's usually just me and maybe one or two other people in here doing work.'

Daisy's fingertips wrapped around the bottom of Martin's shirt and began to slide it up his body.

'One or two, mostly just one.' His stomach was visible. 'Unless you have a couple other little lambs frolicking inside the church when nobody else is watching.'

Mild shock replaced the excited tension on the reverend's face.

'Daisy, I would never.' He turned around and placed his hands on her shoulders. 'You are the only one I would ever do anything like this with, and you know that.' His right hand lightly cupped her chin and brought her face a few inches from his. 'As the Lord lights both the inside of this building and my own soul, so do your face, your grace and your beauty.'

Daisy's lips curled inward and her eyes widened; her knees quivered and her legs grew weak.

'R...Really?' The slightest hint of a tear glistened in the corner of her eye.

'I treasure every moment we spend together, Daisy.' Martin's left hand wrapped around her side and brought her chest to his. 'These are the highlights of my weeks and one where I don't get to have you in my arms is the same as going a week without worship.'

Her eyes closed as she stepped on her toes and planted a kiss on his lips. The two only distanced to allow her to pull his shirt up and over and resumed their kiss with an even greater intensity. Daisy's T-shirt followed Martin's as their mouths clamped onto each other and tongues probing and twisting. She pressed her bare tits onto him and the combined warmth of the lovers' bodies drove their passion to a new height.

She loved the reverend. Daisy had always taken a shine to him ever since she had been a teenager, and through the years of watching him preach, provide spiritual mentorship and leadership and administrate various church functions, her girlhood crush had blossomed into genuine attraction that manifested in both physical and emotional planes. He had always, whenever he saw her, asked her about her soccer games, her pursuits in school or even how employment was coming with heartfelt interest, and the resulting sparkle from her eyes had ensnared his heart. While he was a perceptive man and the subtle displays of affection from a young woman were not hidden from him, Reverend Martin had waited until she had come of age before he would physically return any of her affections.

The two moved into the main body of the sanctuary. In the light of the hall he saw her pink nipples now stiff and thick. Daisy herself drank deeply of the full view of the preacher's lean, toned body to match her earlier glimpses.

As her own half-naked body bathed in the light, her pussy continued its subtle preparations for physical love. She stared at the man before her and couldn't help but think of him only the morning before, posted at the altar as a pinnacle of religious purity and piety and now, with half his clothes off and sporting a raging hardon, the man was getting ready to defile a young, beautiful and innocent member of his flock in the very heart of his house of worship. Daisy grew wetter and wetter as she perused and indulged her perverse dichotomy. While she considered herself a devout Christian in her heart, she was still only human, and humanity was oftentimes so deliciously twisted.

'Take me, Pastor.' The words were barely audible as her pants fell to the floor and she briskly kicked them off.

Daisy allowed her moans to grow louder and louder as she closed her eyes and felt his hands run all over her. Her loss of vision only amplified his touch and her mouth fell slack; the girl gave herself completely to Martin. The brush of fingertips was followed by the warm, wet slide of a tongue as the reverend's mouth clamped over her nipple and suckled the girl. Daisy's hands returned his affections by grasping his cock and the back of his neck.

'My beautiful little lamb', he repeated with the breath of a man taken by lust. He played with her other boob and laid small strokes of his tongue on the side of her neck. 'My sexy, gorgeous lamb.'

Her reply began as words and trailed off to an unintelligible groan. He knew her weak spot and massaging the sensitive skin aroused him nearly as much as his partner. Her goosebumps under his tongue and the higher pitch of her voice rewarded his efforts.

Martin took both of her asscheeks in his strong grip, massaging the trained muscles underneath. As he spread them apart his fingers felt a hint of the drenched organ between her thighs. Her smell slowly wafted up to his nostrils and his cock responded in kind with a tiny drop of precum emerging.

Daisy's eyes met his for a brief moment before she slammed her face into his chest. Her tongue and lips massaged him as his teasing drove her crazy. Reverend Martin's hands undulated with her as she pushed her bare pelvis into his.

"Fuck me. Fuck me on the altar.' The girl's frenzy reached its apex and she found the courage to utter one of her most aberrant fantasies. 'Fuck me on that thing like the whore you made me into.'

Wordlessly the pastor lifted the young woman up and lay her back on the podium. Daisy's legs reflexively pointed to the sky as the ceiling of the church filled her view.

Her pussy continued to glisten as the reverend teased her clit and lips with the head of his cock. She thought back to that morning, garbed in her proper Sunday dress like a good Southern belle answering the minister's questions on command next to her proud parents.

Ohhhh, I'm a slut. Her depraved fantasy made reality filled her mind to the exclusion of all else. One solitary moan escaped her as the tip penetrated her.

A good little Christian slut.

Her eyes closed as her waiting womanhood took all of him inside. Her white-knuckled fingers gripped the lectern. The massive interior of the chapel carried her voice to an octave she had never believed would come from her mouth; hearing herself indulge in her flesh's basest desires only excited her even further.

Fuck...fuck...fuck...

Reverend Martin's thrusts arrested her cries. She had never been railed like this before, especially not so blatantly on an object as so sacred as a preacher's pulpit. She didn't even know if her partner had the gumption to so desecrate the icon if she hadn't so demanded it. His grip on her sides and the rock-hard stiffness of his member inside her however gave the woman a hint of his own enjoyment in the depravity.

Daisy's legs spread further. The wet clapping sound of their debauched union reached only a few decibels shy of her groaning. She felt so, so good and their mutual wickedness only enriched her elation.

"I'm coming, Daisy!' Reverend Martin clasped her head and cupped her tit as his own drive reached its climax. Her sensitive hole felt his cock pulse as he emptied himself into her; every one of his last thrusts laid more of his load deeper and deeper inside.

Her screams grew louder as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. The hormones of a twenty-year-old were in full swing and her body called out to be knocked up by her strong, capable partner. She didn't want one drop to go to waste. A good little whore like her needed a thick, hot load and Pastor Martin was more than willing to accommodate. His lips clasped around her nipple as he finished inside, leaving his massive cock buried to the hilt for those last few precious moments of ecstasy.

Martin stepped back to admire his work; Daisy's endorphin-wracked body was hot, sweating and splayed out on the altar with only a hint of his cum buried deep inside of her, a far cry from the prim and proper young lady sitting in the pew only a short time before. Her chest heaved as she gulped in air.

'Well well, aren't you a sight.' He gently stroked her side as his characteristic smile returned; he placed a solitary kiss on the middle of her chest.

'I...try.' Her head lay back and continued to stare skyward. 'God, that was amazing.'

'Anything for one of my congregation. Especially you.' Martin assisted her in lifting her off the platform and steadied her on her feet. Daisy's face was red and small beads of sweat had begun to evaporate.

As soon as she regained her footing the young woman fell into his arms in bliss. Her eyes closed as she felt him stroke her head once more.

'You'll...take care of me if anything happens, right?' Her eyes pleaded with his as she raised her head on his chest.

'Of course, my lamb,' the reverend reassured her.

Satisfied, Daisy returned to the warmth of the afterglow. This wasn't the first time he did this with her and thankfully nothing had happened so far, but his kind, soothing words coupled with his embrace put her at ease.

-----------------------------------------------

The doors of the church slowly cracked open and when a quick scan of the parking lot confirmed their solitude, the two emerged from the inner darkness fully clothed. Daisy's hair was pulled back in a ponytail to hide the typical sex mess and Reverend Martin smoothed out his own.

'I had a fantastic time tonight, Daisy. He pulled her onto him in one last hug. 'I hope work goes well for you this week.'

'Thanks so much, Pastor.' She stood on her tiptoes and placed a kiss on his lips. 'Have a great night, and I'll see you later.'

He watched her scamper off to her car and when he could no longer make out his lamb's face in the night, he returned inside to continue his work. With a final longing look back at the solitary car journeying home, he mentally bade the girl farewell and pulled the chapel door shut.

12