All Comments on 'The Reverend, the Heifer and her Bull'

by Raazor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this. I love the thought of such a fetish ceremony. I recently wrote about a fetish wedding ceremony in one of my stories. I am fascinated by the bastardisation of legal processes into kink or fetish ceremonies. Do you intend making this story into a series? I think there is definite potential here. 5 stars. Thank you.

CuckoldZachCuckoldZachalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Absolutely love this story! I hope there is more to come! I would definitely read sequels to this

RaazorRaazoralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Appreciate your comments EiryCGar, CuckoldZach. There will be more 'Cuckold Tales'. This was kind of an introduction and doing it as 'legal ceremony' as if it was perfectly normal appealed to me and it was fun to write. I also wanted to introduce cows, heifers, bulls, mares, etc as distinctive sub-cultures as they will feature in the main series.

EiryCGar, started reading your Coming Home, Coming Out series. For some reason, I am imagining it as a BBC Welsh drama with kinky bits and Gemma Jones as Sara. Good fun so far.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Loved it!

I love fetish ceremonies (they always involve live sex!) and hucow stories, and you’ve done a phenomenal job of combining the two!

The funny thing is, I haven’t been big on ritual and ceremony in my life, but when it’s part of a fetish lifestyle, it gets me wet.

Will there be a baptismal ceremony for the child, where Michael will nurse at her tits?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaazor@Raazor
Thought I would occupy myself during lockdown. First time writer. Enjoying it immensely. Enjoying it so much I even did a blog for my stories