All Comments on 'The Reward is worth the Journey'

by Vark_Driver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bethany is such an unlikeable character. Why would Walker take her back? Was he desperate for love because of his scars?

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

Strangely dissatisfying. The story was OK, but I felt so sorry for Walker. He was effectively cheated on twice. Shouldn’t have taken her on really. He deserved more. Probably not so much Romance as Loving Wives category. Sorry, but I think it could have been much more, and more romantic.

des911des911over 1 year ago

Nice story. It feels a bit truncated as if you left bits out. The development of the relationship is simple and straightforward. And, it works. It could have been developed further, if you had wanted.

Comments so far are a bit harsh. It is a romance; just a meandering one.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, Bethany fucked him over multiple times and he kept letting her do it. He really needed to move on.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

This is a LW story. There is no romance in it. Bethany was a completely unforgiveable character. Walker was a fool to even talk to her again.

servant111servant1118 months ago

Just a mislabeled ale RAAC tale. Frankly much of the logic in this one is rather spurious. It gets so bad with the many deux ex machina off stage entrances to bridge the deep plot holes that the whole thing devolves into low comedy.

3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous