The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
The rickshaw driver's wife and her husband tell their story.
14.6k words
3.8
22.5k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 12/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,270 Followers

The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 04

Author's note: This story contains scenes of a cheating wife, adultery, cuckoldry and humiliation. If that's not your cup of chai, go read something else. And remember, while adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver pleasure and has no other purpose. - Tarek Zia

My name is Fateh. I am a fifty-two-year-old poor Indian man who drives a rickshaw for a living.

You may have read the stories involving my buxom wife Narges, our master Sarun, and I in the series "The Rickshaw Driver's Wife". Yes, I am that Rickshaw Driver, the cuckolded husband, and it is my wife Narges who is the eponymous Rickshaw Driver's Wife.

Our master, the young Sarun, wrote the first three chapters of that series. If you haven't read his stories, I suggest you read those chapters before reading this. First of all, not only does he write much better than me, but he completely details how I, and my wife Narges, become his slaves, and how he ends up pretty much fucking my wife at will, in front of me, in my own house, in my own bed. I had a big debt, and Sarun is a very rich man. The moral of my life is that if you don't have the money, don't gamble. You will end up losing everything.

Our master Sarun has ordered my wife and I to pen the next couple of chapters. As he explained it to me, he wanted me to write about how I felt about my wife's debauchery, and my own humiliation, in my own words. As he explained to me, my life of humiliation as a cuckolded husband was just about to begin. He wanted me to fully detail all of my thoughts and experiences as I began this new phase of my married life. Our master Sarun also ordered my wife Narges to write about her feelings about our dramatic situation and make them a part of this story, so she will also pick up part of the narration.

I will try to be faithful to our master Sarun's request, although I do not have the skills with words as he evidently has, in addition to all of his other skills, as my wife would no doubt say, taunting me. That was what my life has become nowadays - being mocked continuously by my wife, and sometimes even being physically punished by her. That is what happens when you are no longer the man in your wife's life, when you cannot provide for her, and protect her. You become her servant. My wife never lost an opportunity to remind me of that fact.

Not only does Sarun have a much bigger dick than you, my wife would say, he knows what to do with it. You... you are only good at masturbating. Even then, I doubt you give yourself too much pleasure!

It had been a surreal first week with our master Sarun in our house. Yes, I was a poor old rickshaw driver, but at least I was the man of my own house. All that had changed that fateful evening when I picked up what I thought was just another young passenger. This young man was looking for a woman called Narges who happened to be this man's former maid servant.

This man was now my master, and our master, Sarun, and the woman he was looking for - Narges - was my wife... and now Sarun's besotted mistress, sex slave, cum dump, and married slut.

I have to applaud Sarun's chutzpah and confidence.

Of course, I am calling him Sarun here in my story, just for ease of flow of the words. In his presence I was only allowed to call him either "sahib" or "master". I remember two days before he left, I had just returned from working all day driving the rickshaw. I entered the house and wondered where my wife and our master were. I needn't have worried - the loud sounds of the bed springs squeaking immediately told me where they were and what they were doing. Heaving a sigh of sadness, but also unexplainedly getting a little aroused, I exited the house and walked to the lavatory in the backyard. As I urinated, washed, and freshened up, I constantly heard my wife repeatedly cry out noisily in the throes of several fervid orgasms.

We are very poor, and our houses had very thin walls, and I could hear them having sex from out in the backyard inside the lavatory. I wondered how many of the neighbours had similarly heard my wife have orgasms all day all this week. Certainly, some of them had been giving me strange looks this week. Even now, as I had stopped my rickshaw on our front yard and gotten out, one of the neighborhood ladies put a hand on her mouth to cover her giggles, and she was smirking when she saw me. I heard a few of the ladies talk behind my back when I went out in the morning. No doubt, it was now an open secret on our street what was happening in my house.

I had completely freshened up and re-entered the house. I went to the kitchen and washed all the dirty dishes I saw in the sink. Finally, as I sat waiting in the living room sofa, the new sofa that Sarun had bought for us, he called for me.

"Fateh, are you home, you cuckold? Get in here, you idiot."

"Ji, sahib." I said, which you can translate as "Yes, Sir."

As I walked in, I saw the two of them lying in bed, completely naked, completely shameless. My 32-year-old beautiful, plump, buxom, sexy wife Narges, and her thirty-year-old virile strong and muscular lover Sarun. As always, there was a strong smell of sex and sweat in the room. Narges was resting her head on Sarun's broad hairy chest and caressing his dark muscular shoulders and biceps.

I looked jealously at Sarun. Evidently the man wasn't just some lazy young rich man who didn't take care of himself. Sarun must be going to the gym regularly. Looking at them just after copulating together, I felt old. Already I was twenty years older than my wife, but looking at the two young lovers, in bed, together, I was distinctly aware of my older age, lack of manhood, and my cuckolded status.

My wife's huge breasts had tiny bite marks around the nipple and as I went around the bed, I saw that her large rotund ass had bright, red marks. She had been spanked... and spanked well. Yet despite the spanking, Narges had the contented look of a well-fucked woman. A look that I was never able to give her. A sudden feeling of inadequacy swept over me. This man was not only spanking my wife, but also fucking her well, and in my own house, on my own bed! And my wife seemed to be loving it.

The spanking AND the fucking!

Narges's legs were spread a little, and I could see a pool of gooey, white cum between her thighs. Sarun's giant cock was lying across one leg, glistening with Narges's cunt juices. To my dismay, I realized that Sarun was still not using condoms. He had NEVER used condoms throughout the whole time he had been fucking my wife. Given that Sarun was thirty, and my wife was thirty-two, they were both in the prime of their youth. I wondered if he had already succeeded in impregnating my wife. I hoped he had given her those pills he said he would give, one he said would prevent pregnancy. We were too poor to afford such pills. I had hoped against hope that he would also use condoms, but Sarun didn't seem to care much.

Moreover, given the expertise with which Sarun had simply taken charge of my wife, I wondered if there were other men whose wives' pussies had been penetrated by that cock. After watching him with Narges for so many days, I realized her certainly knew how to pleasure a woman until she was crying out helplessly for mercy. A big part of that success was his huge dick. Even when soft, his penis was thicker and longer than mine was when hard.

I must have been staring at that monster because Sarun caught me looking, and he laughed out loud, and much to my chagrin my wife Narges joined in with him.

"What are you staring at, Fateh?"

"Er... nothing, sahib." I lied.

"Ever seen a lund this big?" Sarun boasted, even as my wife wrapped her fingers around his soft member and stroked him. "Do you think your cock has a chance against mine?"

What could I say? This man was emasculating me in every way.

"Er... of course not, sahib."

"Good! Now strip! You shouldn't be wearing clothes in our presence, especially when I am not!"

I gasped, but I was not about to argue. I did not want to be spanked again by my wife. Or peed upon. I took off my shirt, and then my lungi. I was now standing completely naked in the presence of my wife and her dominating lover. Yes, we were all now naked, but there was no question about who was in charge here.

Our master Sarun.

"Good, Fateh. You are getting better at obeying." Sarun praised me. "Now do one thing. I have fucked your wife, and Narges has made a bit of a mess on the bed. She cums a lot - your wife! And I don't like a messy bed. So go get some tissue and wipe your wife's pussy clean. I would ask you to lick it clean, but Narges told me that might be too much for you."

"Ji, sahib."

I got a tissue paper box from the kitchen and returned to the bedroom. Narges giggled, and helpfully spread her legs. I started to wipe her pussy and thighs. It was dripping with Sarun's cum which was running down her legs. Even as I wiped her cunt clear, more spunk would ooze out of her hole. By the time I was done, I had used up quite a lot of tissue papers. We usually didn't use them because of the cost, and used old clothes and rags, but Sarun was adamant about hygiene.

"Husband!" Narges ordered, when I had thrown the tissues in the waste. "Come stand here. Next to me."

So far Narges was still calling me "Husband", and not taking my name, except once or twice. She still had that built in respect for me. I wondered how long that would last.

"Yes, Narges."

As our master Sarun watched, Narges took my penis in her hand. It twitched as she touched it, making her giggle and Sarun laugh. My little penis looked tiny compared to his huge monstrous giant cock which seemed about to burst all the time.

"Do you have a tape measure in this house?" Sarun asked me.

"Ji, sahib." I nodded.

"Go get it. And measure your... thing," Sarun ordered.

Narges let go of my penis. I got a tape measure from her dresser and measured my penis.

"Er... 1 inch long and half inches around, sahib." I said, and they both laughed as if I told them a joke. Sarun then kissed my wife on the lips. I stood there, humiliated, as they kissed for a long time before Sarun turned again towards me.

"Now, Fateh." Sarun said. "I have been monopolizing your wife, and it's not fair. After all, she IS your wife, so it's just fair you also have a turn with her."

I looked at him in surprise, and in hope. I hadn't expected to have sex with Narges while Sarun was in the house, but I would gladly do it if he permitted. All those days of watching him use my wife as his personal fucktoy had made me really horny. Alas, that was not what he had in mind.

"Crawl between Narges's legs." Sarun ordered. "And start licking her pussy. The pussy that I had just cum in."

I did as he asked. I positioned myself between my wife's legs and started to lap at her cunt. I realized that I was licking the same place another man had just dumped his own cum in. In fact, my wife's cunt had a strong smell, and tasted different - I realized I was tasting the residue of another man's cum - or to be correct, I was having sloppy seconds.

"Now start humping her leg." Sarun ordered. "Like a dog."

I obeyed, and rubbed myself on Narges's leg as I licked her pussy. Sarun and Narges laughed harder as I humped her leg and licked her cunt. After about ten humps I felt myself explode and came all over her leg.

"See." Narges told Sarun triumphantly. "I told you he wouldn't last even a minute!"

Sarun made a disgusted noise.

"Yuck! Clean that up, Fateh!"

"Yes, sahib."

I wiped my cum off her leg. Sarun then ordered me to stand back. I noticed he was now fully hard - again! It was impossible! I had just heard him fucking my wife and ejaculating inside her merely fifteen minutes ago! And he was ready to go again!

Sarun took his time spreading Narges's legs apart and brazenly fingering her cunt. My wife lay there, shamelessly spreading her legs, as this man touched and fingered her innermost private parts. With a swift move, Sarun positioned himself on top of her and plunged into my wife's pussy.

I basically stood there, naked, cum dripping from my limp cock, watching Sarun fuck my wife - again. Because he had already come once it seemed to take him forever to cum. I watched jealously as he pounded my eager wife, switching positions a few times, and making her scream with pleasure repeatedly. The bed squeaked, the sheets rustled, my wife screamed, Sarun grunted, and finally I could see his ass muscles tighten as he began to dump yet another load of cum into my wife.

Bareback. No condoms. He was ejaculating directly inside her womb. Sarun then turned to me and snapped his fingers.

I was ordered to clean Narges up yet again. After I had done so, Narges ordered me to come beside her on the bed and kneel on the floor. As she lay on the bed, having just been pounded by Sarun, I was naked, kneeling on the bare stone floor, watching her face.

Narges sat up slightly, reached out and caressed my cheek with her hand.

"We made some ground rules for you going forward, dear husband." Narges told me, patting my cheek. "I hope you agree to them."

Did I really have a choice? I had a feeling these 'rules' had been worked out by both of them in between their love making.

"I will do what you ask me to do, Narges." I replied.

"Narges." Sarun suddenly interjected. "Slap him."

SLAP!

Before I could even think of what was happening, my wife had sharply slapped me, obeying her lover.

"I... I am sorry, Narges." I mumbled. I wondered what I had done.

Sarun looked at Narges and nodded again. Once more my wife raised her hand.

SLAP!

It was another sharp slap, this time on my other cheek with the back of her hand and left my cheeks stinging.

"Here's the first important rule, cuckold." Sarun told me. "From now on, you will NEVER call Narges by name. It will always be 'my dear wife'. Or 'dear' for short."

"Er... ji, sahib."

So now I couldn't take my wife's name!

"Second, you will always address me as 'sahib' or 'master'. Is that understood?" He continued.

"Yes, sahib."

The rules continued.

"You are now a slave." Sarun told me. "When I am here, you belong to me, otherwise you are Narges's slave. You are not her husband anymore, but a slave."

"Yes, sahib."

SLAP!

SLAP!

As if to indicate my new lowly status, I was slapped again, twice, by my wife.

"Finally, this is now MY house, and Narges is now my rakhel - my property. Whenever I am here, you will be our mere servant. You will do whatever we both ask of you."

"Yes, sahib."

"Now stand up and get us both some cold juice."

"Ji, sahib."

Then, two days later, Sarun had finally left. He took the morning bus, and I dropped him off at the bus station on my rickshaw. All along the way, he told me how he had tremendously enjoyed our hospitality and he would be back in a month or so, again to fuck my wife.

When I had returned to the house later that evening, Narges called me to the bedroom. I stepped in and noticed a briefcase on the bed.

"Do you know what is in this briefcase, husband?" She asked me.

"Er, no, Narges." I replied.

I didn't even see Narges's hands move. One minute she had been talking to me, and the next...

SLAP!

The slap had been sudden, and my cheeks stung. Narges raised her hand and slapped me again.

SLAP!

"What was rule no. 1, Husband?" Narges taunted, asking me, while rubbing her hand on my cheek that she had just slapped.

"Er... I... I am not supposed to call you by name."

My wife slapped me again.

SLAP!

"Good! You remember. Now let's try this again. Do you know what is in the briefcase, husband?"

"Er... no, my dear. I don't."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Good. Good. You learn fast." Narges continued to pat my cheek in between the slaps. "Inside this briefcase is 200,000 rupees."

My jaws must have dropped, for I heard Narges chuckle. Then she continued, "It is for our loan for Wasim bhai."

"Er, yes, dear."

SLAP!

"Now we have this loan because YOU... YOU had those gambling debts."

SLAP!

"And because of you, I had to whore myself out to Sarun for 200,000 rupees for a week."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, dear." I mumbled.

SLAP!

"Now call Wasim the money lender." Narges ordered. "And then pay this off. And if I ever hear that you are gambling again..."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"We have dreamt a long time about being debt free, Husband!" Narges told me. "But this dream has come at a cost. Now, you should realize, nothing will ever be the same between us, ever again!"

That had been a month ago. I had paid a surprising visit to Wasim and paid off the whole loan. The look on his face was something else to see. But he could do nothing - all the money was there.

Life had gone somewhat back to routine. I still drove my rickshaw - but Narges made sure I gave her all of my daily earnings, and she then gave me a small allowance. She also allowed me to fuck her - once... a pity fuck - in the interim. We hadn't heard anything from Sarun after he had gone.

Let me now turn over the narration to my dear wife Narges.

* * *

Hello, my name is Narges.

Yes, I am the batchalan adulterous wife - the Rickshaw Driver's Wife - that you have been reading about. If you read Sarun's stories, you must have read of how I had initially seduced Sarun when he was a young man, and I was working in his parents' house.

It was a long time ago - over a decade has gone since I used to work at his parent's place.

At that time, he was 19, and I was 21. He was a horny young man, and I was a horny young woman. Yet I was the maid, and hence taboo for him. True, I was a little chubby, but I used to fill out all the right places. Sarun loved to lick my breasts and my ass. Oh, the number of times I had made him lick my ass and my asshole! I used to love slapping him, and he used to let me - all because in the end I would... I might... give him a blowjob!

I used to allow him to lick my cunt on occasion - he had seen me naked from the waist down enough times - but I never allowed him to cum in me. I was afraid he wouldn't be able to control himself and make me pregnant, which would complicate matters. Besides, then no one would marry me.

On hindsight, I should have let him cum in me! All those two years that I worked for his family, all Sarun had done was lick my ass, suckle my boobs, and kiss my feet, and sometimes lick me to an orgasm. In return I had slapped him often, and twisted his ears, and from time to time, rewarded him with blowjobs. I thought I was saving myself for my husband! My real true love.

What a waste!

Suddenly it had all come crashing down. Sarun's family had gotten the visa, and they sold most of their properties and moved to the USA. I was suddenly out of a job. I tried working as a maid in the city for other families, but it was hard getting stable employment with a good family. Sometimes the lady of the house was a bitch, and other times the man was a lecher, or they overworked you and underpaid, and so on.

Besides, there was a full-blown recession, and many middle-class families could no longer afford a full-time live-in maid. The rich had their own already. With no steady work, soon I had to return to the village to my parental home.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,270 Followers