All Comments on 'The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 04'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Must be a lot of cucks in India. That’s all the Indians seem to write on here. No wonder they were under British rule for so long.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You have surely run out of ideas, haven’t you? To write this part more than six years after the last one and that too as just a rehash of what you have written earlier as someone else’s point of view!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for bringing this series back!!! What happens when they get to Kolkata? When does Rukmani come in? Is she going to have a backstory also?

This story also provided an important information. Why Narges behaved like she did. In the first episode it seemed her sluttiness was out of character and she was seduced too easily. But this episode provides her reasons.

NiranaNirana8 months ago

Wonderful back story for Narges and also Sarun! Thanks! I wonder if you have a back story for Rukmani too?

Hblack00Hblack008 months ago

It's about time, welcome back. Hope the next chapter isn't so long in coming

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wrong category and awful - bad combination

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How do you think the Indians learned this lifestyle-the English of course....

That Narges is one Horny lady!

spankedboyspankedboy8 months agoAuthor

@bham487 well, Indians didn't invent the word cuck or cuckold. So ... remind me who is the current British PM now, and what are his roots?

@anonymous, yes I have run out of ideas. I write trash. Don't read my stories. Go read something fruitful.

@anonymous not sure if I will write about Rukmani. I have something planned for this series but let's see. This is about Narges and her story.

@Nirana, thank you for the comment. Not sure about Rukmani's backstory yet. Let's see.

@Hblack00, thank you.

@Anonymous, troll comment.

@Anonymous, :-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very well written! Please ignore the trolls. I also liked that this cuckold couple is different than Vidya Rajesh relationship. Here the wife does not respect the husband or love him too much.

spankedboyspankedboy8 months agoAuthor

@anonymous, thank you. Yes, this is no Vidya - Rajesh. Here the wife is not happy with the husband and has her own issues.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It is not rickshaw driver, it should be ricksaw puller.

spankedboyspankedboy8 months agoAuthor

Rickshaw puller, driver ... same thing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More summer of Indian aunties…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such a beautiful story. Sarun deserves to be worshipped for all he has done for them and his physical superiority. Narges is so lucky to become re-acquainted with him and to now be able to be second in line in the pecking order over her lowly hubby.

Many thanks Spankedboy for returning to the site and updating this story. I look forward to many others in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

please bring further parts one of the best creations ever

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your stories always. Please keep continuing this too as it looks different from the Vidya series. Hopefully we will see some cuckold pregnancy too in the future.

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

@anon , will see when I want to continue Summer of Indian aunties.

@anon, Sarun has indeed come as a saviour to the couple, but at a very high cost for Fateh.

@anon, plan to have at least one more chapter here.

@anon, thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can understand the wife, but why would any real man subject himself to this?

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

@anon, no real man would. This guy is a pathetic cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...