All Comments on 'The Riddle of Maya'

by OccurrenceOnMimas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Crazy story, but with a happy ending (which is great to read). Sequel? A story about Jodi, too (she seemed like a real nice person)? Etc?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a fun story! I really liked all the character moments and realistic dialogue. Not really sure where the femdom came in though?

JonTorLangJonTorLangabout 3 years ago
Real people, real feelings

This is the first story of yours I’ve read, and it was a knock out! Great reading about real people with real emotions and feelings. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to another visit in the future.

OccurrenceOnMimasOccurrenceOnMimasabout 3 years agoAuthor

You know, a story about Jodi isn’t a bad idea.

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesabout 3 years ago
I went back and read your other story

Since I had already read your sci-fi and horror entries. Holy crap, you have talent. Excellent reads, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the fuck this is such a good little slice of life

I love all these characters, I ended up just reading through the story with a smile on my face to hang out with them a little longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story, really well-written. I was expecting a threesome with Sarah, since she and Maya both hinted at being interested - maybe in the sequel? ;-)

I also agree with a previous Anon that the femdom tag is a bit of a stretch. That's actually what I searched for when I found this story, and there isn't anything in the plot that I'd even consider light femdom, but I still gave 5 stars of course.

OccurrenceOnMimasOccurrenceOnMimasalmost 2 years agoAuthor

If it’s a threesome you’re looking for, it’ll happen. Just not with Sarah.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

"I worry that on some level you think I'll be the same abusive bitch that I was before. You'd have every right to worry about that;" That was honestly my biggest worry. At that point, I was 95% sure she would blow up on him the first time he left the toilet seat up or something. Than when she said he was a lucky, lucky, boy, the only thing I could think of was, no, you are the lucky, lucky girl since he is giving you a chance to prove you can be a decent human being...but she was being so self aware before that with her apologizing and not letting him brush her behavior under the proverbial rug.

Than she actually cried when they had sex. And she actually seemed to be genuine. I am rather amazed by her, honestly, in a good way. She really did work on herself and was genuinely nice to him after they cleared the air. Kind of disappointed the threesome with Sarah never happened, I was so expecting that to happen. Also, Mike literally deserves the best bro award... Dayum he was so friggen supportive and chill.

OccurrenceOnMimasOccurrenceOnMimas7 months agoAuthor

Mike rocks, I definitely need to bring that dude back sometime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOccurrenceOnMimas@OccurrenceOnMimas
yeah yeah I’m still alive. Got a little too into Warhammer 40k there and managed to deal with some minor upheavals in my personal life. I’m back at it, gimme a lil bit here. For those of you wondering what happened with Garrett and Brie after The Virtue of Patience ended, you...