The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife walked to the bed and stopped next to it, and she started kissing Brandi again. He walked in right behind them and just took a seat on the chair next to the door. He was content with just enjoying the show at first, and they didn't disappoint.

Brandi actually started the undressing process while they were kissing next to the bed. She pulled his wife's shirt up and over her head and arms, and tossed it to the side. Then unclasped her bra and pulled it down her arms, and dropped it as well. Then she fondled his wife's breasts while they started kissing again. Rolling her nipples between her fingers, his wife let out a little moan while they kissed.

Then his wife pulled up on the bottom of Brandi's pink shirt, and pulled it up and over her head and arms. Then removed Brandi's bra. He was most excited to see Brandi's tits, because he only felt one when they were fucking. He didn't get to see them at all, and he'd been dying to see them for years. While his wife had the sexiest ass and legs he'd ever seen, Brandi definitely had the nicest tits. As soon as his wife pulled the bra down her arms, he got to see them in all of their perfect glory. They were big and round and hung just right, so she could hold a piece of paper under them no problem. Her nipples were big and dark, and they screamed to be sucked and licked.

His wife must have thought the same thing, because that's exactly what she did. Her mouth went straight to her nipple and she sucked it expertly. Brandi's hand moved to the back of his wife's head and she ran her fingers through her hair. Brandi tilted her own head back and let out a gentle moan of her own. He thought watching his wife suck on Brandi's titty was just too hot to simply watch without doing something, so he unzipped his jeans. He pulled out his hard cock and started stroking it when his wife moved her mouth to Brandi's other nipple. Brandi was still massaging his wife's one breast with her other hand and they both let out little moans of pleasure simultaneously.

Then Brandi reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped his wife's shorts, and pulled them and her panties down at the same time. His wife kicked them off and then kicked off her Converse. Once she was completely naked, she reached out and pulled down Brandi's skirt and panties at the same time as well. Brandi kicked them off, as well as her Adidas, while his wife climbed onto the bed. Brandi was quick to follow her, and laid down next to her in the middle of the bed. They started kissing again and massaging each other's breasts. He thought that was even sexier and started stroking faster.

His wife moved her hand down Brandi's body, gently tracing her skin with her index finger as it moved to her belly button. Her fingertip then slowly and gently moved from her belly button to her hip, and then down between her thighs. Brandi moved her right leg slightly so his wife could slide her finger up her thigh to her waiting pussy. As soon as her fingertip touched her pussy lips she let out a deep gasp and then a gentle moan. Their lips were still together and they were trying to kiss through the moaning. He had a perfect view of her finger as she started at the bottom and slowly slid it up between her pussy lips to her clit, and started circling her clit with her fingertip. Brandi pulled her lips away, tilted her head back and let out a loud moan of approval. Then she put her hand over his wife's and placed her finger right on top of his wife's. She silently showed her how she liked to be rubbed and then moved her hand back to his wife's breast.

His wife had it down pretty quick, because Brandi was moaning louder and louder each time his wife circled her clit just how she wanted. Since Brandi was moaning and moving too much to kiss, his wife leaned down and placed her lips back over Brandi's nipple. Between rubbing her clit and sucking her nipple Brandi was moaning very loud. She was also getting very wet, and he could see it running down her thigh already. His wife's finger slid down from her clit, between her pussy lips, and slipped inside her. While her finger slid in and out, she used her thumb to rub Brandi's clit. At the same time, she started to move down Brandi's body, kissing her way to her belly button first. She paused a moment to lick and kiss her belly button, and then continued to kiss her way down until her lips caught up to her thumb. She moved her thumb out of the way and started licking Brandi's clit.

He couldn't see Brandi's pussy anymore once his wife moved between her thighs, but the whole scene that played out in front of him was extremely sexy. When his wife moved down to lick Brandi she stuck her ass up a bit. He wasn't sure if she did it on purpose for him, or if she just got into the comfortable position. Either way, her ass was her sexiest feature and at that moment it was sitting in the perfect position for him. He stood up and pulled his jeans off as he walked toward the bed. He placed one knee on the bed, pulling his jeans off as he did it, and then did the same with his other. Then he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He moved closer to his wife and put his left hand on her ass, mostly to let her know he was there, and then he used his right hand to guide his cock into her pussy.

As soon as he was balls deep into his wife he grabbed her hips and started pumping his long thick cock in and out of her pussy. Pulling it back until he could see the bottom of his mushroom head and then slamming it back in. From his position behind her he had a better view of her licking Brandi's pussy. He could see her tongue sliding so fast over her pussy lips and clit. He could also see that she had reached up with both hands to massage her tits. He thought his wife looked even hotter at that moment, and she just kept getting hotter as the afternoon went on. He also thought Brandi might actually be the sexiest woman alive with her big round perfect tits that still looked perfect even when she was laying on her back.

He continued to fuck his wife good and hard while she licked Brandi's pussy, until he heard the familiar scream/moan he'd heard earlier on the bike. He knew his wife and licked her to orgasm and he wanted to see. He quickly pulled out and watched in amazement as her orgasm actually squirted out onto his wife's face. Then he knew how his pants got so wet. His wife actually backed away and her expression told him that she hadn't expected nor enjoyed it. He thought it was so sexy to watch though.

"Lay down baby," his wife said. "I want to ride that cock so bad now."

He did exactly what she asked and laid down on his back. She turned and straddled his waist with her back to him. He so loved watching her amazing ass bounce when she rode his cock that way, so he didn't object at all. She started riding his erection a little slower than she usually did and he considered asking her to go faster, but then he felt something he'd never felt before. It was soft and warm sliding up his shaft trailing her pussy lips. He lifted his head and he could see that Brandi was on her hands and knees with her head between his wife's thighs. He realized instantly that he was feeling her tongue on his cock. He couldn't see it, but he was sure she was also licking his wife's pussy while she rode his cock.

"Oh babe you have to turn around so I can see that," he pleaded to her.

She didn't torture him by making him wait or refusing his request. Instead, she lifted herself off his cock and turned quickly over him on the bed. Quickly lowering herself back down over his erection. She understood they were also putting on a show for him, so she put her hand behind Brandi's neck and guided her towards her lips for a kiss. They kissed again and then Brandi moved her lips down to his wife's breast. She sucked her nipple for a moment before moving back down to where she was before.

She obviously knew it was a show as well, because she turned her head slightly and tried to make sure he could see her tongue slide over his wife's pussy. His wife started moving her body again, pulling her pussy up and down on top of his erection. He leaned his head to his right so he could have a better view. He watched her tongue slide up his shaft a little and then slide onto his wife's clit. His wife paused for a moment to let Brandi lick her pussy, and then she went back to riding his cock.

He noticed the way Brandi had been sitting that he could reach her pussy with his left hand, so he reached out and started rubbing her pussy lips. He only slid his fingers over her pussy lips and clit for a couple of seconds before she moved herself over him. She straddled his face, putting her pussy right over his mouth, and never stopped licking his shaft and his wife's pussy. He reached around her with both hands, grabbed her ass cheeks, and pulled his head up slightly to start licking her pussy. His tongue slid over her clit in long firm strokes.

His tongue felt so good on her pussy that Brandi had to sit up, hoping it would give him better access. It also allowed her to spend a few minutes licking and sucking his wife's nipples. She started moving her hips back and forth, essentially rubbing her pussy against his tongue. She pulled her lips away from his wife's nipple and they both "rode" him. His wife actually rode his cock much faster then, and Brandi was grinding her pussy against his tongue. Both women were moaning loud and he knew if they didn't change positions soon he would cum.

First he pushed up gently on Brandi and she understood, then he pushed on his wife's hip and she also understood. His wife rolled onto her back and that time Brandi quickly moved between her thighs and started licking his wife's pussy. He moved behind Brandi, lined up his cock with her pussy, and slid it in all the way. He started pumping his hips, sliding his cock in and out, and enjoying the view of Brandi licking his wife's pussy.

He grabbed her hips and pulled them towards his with each thrust. He pumped his dick in and out of her pussy as fast as he could. The change of positions gave him just enough of a break that he was able to hold his orgasm for a little longer, but he went after Brandi's pussy too fast. It came on so fast he couldn't do anything to keep from going past the point of no return. He shoved his cock deep into her pussy and let out a loud grunt. His creamy ejaculation shot out of his dick and filled her pussy. He slowly pulled his dick in and out letting her pussy squeeze out every drop of cum inside her.

After a minute or so he pulled out and watched Brandi lick his wife's pussy. It only took a minute or two before he saw his wife's thighs start to shake. He heard the sounds of her orgasmic pleasure, which he was so familiar with, and knew she had found heaven from her best friend's tongue. Knowing they were finished he gently nudged his way between them and laid down on the bed, snuggling each one in each arm.

"So, did that go exactly as you had planned babe?" he asked his wife.

"Well, for the most part I suppose," she replied. "Everything leading up to the sex did, but the sex was far better than I could have possibly expected."

"Next time you could give me a little heads up," Brandi said.

"What's this about a next time?" he asked. "Are you planning any more of these?"

"I certainly hope this isn't the only time we ever do this," she replied. "It would be a shame to only have this one memory to last us the rest of our lives."

"Good point," he said. "I'm all for making twenty to thirty more memories like this one."

"Only twenty to thirty huh?" she said snickering.

"Give me a few minutes and we can go ahead and knock out number two this afternoon," he said while giving her a quick little kiss.

"We can't lay here for too long honey," she replied. "We do have to get everything ready for tonight."

"What's going on tonight?" he asked.

"Sara's husband is in Chicago for work, so she's coming over for dinner," she answered.

"Oh, is that right?" he asked knowingly. "Dinner can't come soon enough!"


12