The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he felt her wet lust for him, he almost lost control, he could feel the pleasure deep within him, built strong by the sight of her irresistible body and her hand working his length. She was so wet, he wasn't even touching her yet, just the thin material of her underwear, yet already he longed to slip his fingers inside of her, to feel her hot, wet need, to taste her lust and desire, to fill her with his length. He brought his fingers up between her legs and she shuddered in pleasure as they traced along the delicate silk. Slowly, he began to tease her clit through the material, gentle to begin with, matching the rhythm of her stroke on him. She breathed deep in pleasure, head tilting back and her eyes closing to the sensual touch, the sensation of his fingers on silk.

As his fingertips teased through the soft veil, his lips trailed down from her neck across her collar to her breast, kissing so sensuously, so passionately, worshipping her flesh with his mouth. His mouth was hot on her breast and she moaned again as his hand guided her nipple into his mouth, lips closing around the firm pink bud, hot tongue circling it softly, gently. She quickened her hand, gripping him harder.

She started to rock her hips slightly, matching the rhythm of his hand, encouraging more from him, her breath was quickening under his touch, under her touch, under his mouth. He was using all his self control not to tear her underwear off right then and there, instead matching her teasing, gentle pace, building her orgasm from deep inside, controlled but relentless. The control would break, he knew that. It wouldn't be long until this tight rein would snap and their erotic waltz would turn to frantic, desperate fucking. But for now they were enchanted by it's beautiful intensity and it's ever-growing, ever-strengthening sexual power.

She moaned loudly again, waves of pleasure crashed within her, emanating from his mouth on her breast, her hand on his cock and his fingertips teasing her clit. He teased her breast harder, flicking her nipple with his tongue, sucking and biting softly. She moaned again. The knowledge all of this was taking place here, outside in the open, in a place anyone could be, only increased the pleasure. She almost wanted to put on a show. So did he.

He reached up and slipped his fingers beneath the soft silk of her underwear, finally succumbing to the need to feel her properly. She arched her back once more as another wave of pleasure crashed through her at his first touch. She felt him throb fiercely as he teased her, fingertips expertly gliding across her wet clit, knowing just the right pressure to pleasure her with. He moaned at the sensation, her obvious gratification all he needed to intensify his own.

She opened her legs more, still rocking her hips, more energetically now, her hand matched the quickening rhythm, teasing his cock with quicker strokes, still gripping hard, spurred on by each hot pulse she felt in her palm and beneath her fingers. He kissed her breast again, pulling his mouth from it gently to let his tongue tease by itself, a delicious contrast of heat and cold with the evening air, before returning it to the hot embrace of his lips once more. As he did, he slipped two fingers inside of her, a growl of pleasure rumbling from him at the sensation. She felt incredible, so wet with lust, so hot with desire. She gasped as they slipped deep inside of her, effortlessly gliding into her and teasing her within. His thumb started to tease her clit as they continued to slide inside and she gasped again, mouth open and breath short.

She could feel wave after wave of pleasure within her, crashing beautifully ominously on the walls of her control. She felt him moan into her breast, her pleasure spurring his, entwined together in an exquisite, whirling spiral of shared ecstasy. As he slid his fingers as deep as he could, he held them there, her breath caught with them, still teasing her clit with his thumb, still flicking her breast with his tongue.

His cock was rock solid, throbbing almost painfully in her grip, she could feel how much he wanted her, wanted her body, wanted her climax. Her back was arched in a vicious angle, contorted by the exquisite pleasure she was feeling. Slowly, he slipped his fingers back, still teasing her clit, then quickly he thrust them back into her. She gasped again, head back, lost in the sexual storm, invisible but as powerful as a tempest. He started to thrust his fingers into her, slowly to begin with but growing faster and faster. Harder. Deeper.

She matched their pace with her hand and her hips, stroking his hot, hard cock and rocking her body towards his touch in rhythm with each. She moaned again. So did he. She looked so erotic, so sexual. His thumb teased over her clit expertly, fingers reaching deeper and deeper. Her wet sex was irresistible to him, he needed to taste it. He would taste it. But not yet, not before she'd felt his fingers take her first.

She reached from his cock and took his balls in her hand, squeezing them as her pleasure raced through her, he replied with a gentle bite on her breast and she gasped again. His cock was rock hard, standing tall, she massaged his balls as he finger-fucked her. Moans and gasps mixed together, waves of pleasure crashing within, she felt them surge. Another thrust of his fingers deep inside of her. Another flick of his tongue on her breast. Another tease to her clit. Her body was so tightly wound in ecstasy, she could feel it coiled and ready to explode. Harder. Faster. His fingers thrust into her, she rocked against them. Her hand squeezed again. His teeth bit. It was a blur of bodies and sexuality, pleasure raced through her from so many different places and she felt it building and building, wave after crashing wave intensifying into a roaring current inside of her. She could feel it everywhere, a relentless rush waiting to be unleashed. Then it began.

Bolts of pleasure raced through her, stronger than anything she'd felt already. She gasped loud, her body went rigid as the climax hit, he knew it as soon as he felt it, it spurred him on. He thrust his fingers into her time and time again, driving the orgasm from within her. It surged through her. Fierce, overwhelming pleasure, a hot rush all over her body. Her breathing was ragged, short, gasps mixed with loud moans. She shook with it, shuddering as its raw energy soared through her. Slowly, exquisitely slowly, the climax ebbed. Not completely, she could still feel the ominous storm inside of her, the maelstrom of pleasure that had grown since the start, it still crashed within, bound in control again but fiercer than before. This was just the beginning, it would only get stronger.

He slipped his fingers out of her softly, and after gently caressing her nipple once more, pulled his mouth from her breast. Breathlessly, she pulled her head down and looked to him. He brought his hand up from between her legs, she felt an intense throb in his length when he saw her glistening lust coating his fingers, and then a fiercer one still when she locked eyes with him and took them in her mouth.

She savoured the taste of her lust on her tongue, the flavour flaring another burst of passion within her. He kissed her then, desperate to taste what she had, he moaned low and deep as he relished the taste of her lust on her tongue and shuddered softly as she continued to stroke his length.

She looked down at his cock, solid, hot, throbbing and thrusting high. She wanted more of it. Wanted it to fill her, not just her sex but her mouth as well. She wanted to feel it at her throat, wanted the throbbing heat on her tongue. Most of all she wanted him twisting in the same intense pleasure she'd just felt herself. She let go of him, watching his hard dick pulsing with aching need, and stood above him as he lay on his back. Without a word, she turned away from him and bent forward, slowly slipping her underwear down her legs. Her dress was long enough that it wasn't until the very end that he got the view he craved. A brief glance of her glistening sex before she stood back up again.

"I think you need to lose something as well" she said with a smile.

She bent forwards again, this time kneeling down, a leg either side of him. Stripping him of his jeans and underwear, he could feel her natural breasts softly brushing against the tip of his cock. He moaned again and watched as she granted him an ever more explicit view of her pussy and ass, he could see all of her, her lust glistening on her lips hinting at what he'd find inside, he wanted more.

As if she could read his mind, at this point she probably could, she gave him more. Shifting her body backwards, she brought her legs to his head and knelt above him. He groaned at how tantalisingly close her sex was to his mouth, he could reach up and taste her right now, but he wanted to savour the sight, to stay enthralled in the view she was giving him. Her silken pussy hovered inches above him, soft pink lips, glistening wet with lust. Her tight ass and its pert cheeks just above.

He could feel himself throbbing, his dick solid, still thrusting upright untouched, pulsing hot with his desire for him. She lowered herself down more, her body folding down on top of him, he felt her breasts press against his toned abdomen and knew she was close. He could feel her hot breath on his cock, he was tense and his body tight with anticipation, desperate for the silken caress of her lips and mouth, and for the exquisite taste of her lips and pussy.

Unable to restrain his lust any longer, he reached his hands up to her ass and pulled her to his mouth. His tongue tasted her just as her lips wrapped round the head of his cock. They moaned together as the hot, velvet teasing began simulating simultaneously. He was desperate for her, ravenous, he slipped his tongue inside of her straight away, sliding it as deep inside of her as he could manage.

He moaned low and passionate, his lust intensified now he was finally able to revel in the taste of her pleasure, her juices coating his tongue. She tasted incredible, it awoke such a passion within him that he felt his body shudder in response, aching for more. She moaned with him as she felt his tongue slip inside, deeper and deeper, teasing her from within. Not to be outdone, she slowly took his cock into her mouth, between her lips, teasing him with her hot tongue, swirling it around his length and caressing each inch of his solid dick that she took in. She could feel his pulsing lust on her tongue, a throb so fierce that she felt it fill her mouth more each time it pounded down his length.

Inch, by inch, by inch she took it further. She felt the tip reaching deeper and deeper, her lips made their way down the shaft, still teasing, she felt him moan into her, and felt a surge of her own pleasure in response. He thrust up gently, just a little movement, but it slipped the last of his cock into her mouth, right at the edge of what she could take. She could feel it at her throat, the tip sliding into her. She loved the sensation of him filling her, basking in the erotic power of it, the carnal passion. His tongue pulled out of her, teasing her lips and clit, circling, flicking and licking, before slipping back into her again, desperate to taste more of her lust.

She felt his hand reach round, gripping her ass, spreading her wider. She moaned in pleasure again, slipping his length from her throat, slowly trailing her tongue up his shaft as her lips slid upward, circling the head of his cock as she reached the tip and flicking right as her lips left. Immediately she took him again, mouth wrapped tight around his head and slipping down his length, tongue teasing. Her mouth was so hot and wet he was losing all control of his pleasure, it was racing through him, his body couldn't keep still. She could feel his muscles tightening, could sense his body tensing under her touch.

All he could do was focus on his mouth, his view, and he did, with reckless fervour. She looked incredible, the sight of her pussy and ass was enough by itself to drive him over the edge. His tongue was alternating between thrusting deep inside of her, losing himself in the glorious taste of her desire, and teasing her clit, flicking, circling, sucking, kissing, expertly forming swell after swell of pleasure, rushing from within her. The spiral of pleasure was growing overwhelming, an intensely passionate cycle, heightening and accelerating each other's ecstasy exponentially. Every muffled moan of pleasure from her throat, elicited a shudder of his own. Every gasp of pleasure from his mouth, evoked shaking rapture from her.

Their sexual waltz was unstoppable and they could feel themselves reeling towards the evermore imminent edge of their shared climax. Wave after wave crashed within them, a torrent rushing through their bodies, whipped into a storm again, breaking against their control, surging fiercer and harder with each passing breath. Mouths and lips teasing and tasting, swirling, licking and sucking, sliding, tasting and teasing. His tongue slipped inside of her again, thrusting deep into her silken sex, once more revelling in the taste of her. Her tongue swirling around the base of his shaft after she took him into her mouth fully once more.

The hot pleasure was relentless. Gasps and moans were constant, though muffled by his length and her sex. Though they still weren't quiet, far from it, anyone that was near would have heard their shared passion. They couldn't care less. She could feel him growing ever more frantic, he was rock solid, throbbing quicker and fiercer than before, somehow harder still. Her tongue flicked the tip of his cock, before swirling and massaging the head and length again. Her lips wrapped around him, sucking, teasing. She took him deep inside of her once more, sliding his length all the way to her throat again. She felt his body tighten, felt another moan from his mouth against her. Then she ran her tongue up his cock one last time, before flicking the tip and slipping it from her mouth evoking a soft moan from his throat.

"I need you to fuck me," she whispered.

He slipped his tongue from within her, savouring one last taste, returning the favour with a gentle flick of her clit as she lifted herself off of him. She turned, slipping the other shoulder of her dress down, exposing her breasts completely. She brought her leg around, this time facing him and still straddling him, moved down his body. She took hold of his length, guiding the tip of his cock to between her legs.

They could feel the shared heat of their lust emanating from one another, they could feel each other's sex, the tip of his cock tracing softly against her wet pussy and they shuddered together. He ached for her, deliciously painful desire that he knew she would imminently sate.

"I need this more than you could know," he growled, desperate for her.

"I somehow doubt that," came her reply, "I need it just as much," and she lowered herself onto him.

They gasped together when he penetrated her for the first time. Despite his size and how tight she was, it was effortless, she was so wet with lust his thick length slipped inside of her with ease. The silken embrace of her pussy was incredible, so intense that he felt himself almost climax right there. He took a shaky breath, frantically trying to control his pleasure once more.

Inch after inch slipped inside of her, gliding deeper and deeper as she lowered herself further onto him. He filled her completely, the penetration was incredible, she was caught there, his solid hot cock throbbing deep inside of her tight, wet pussy, silken soft and fully wrapped around him. She felt the grass beneath her bare legs, felt the cool breeze on her exposed body. She thought she caught movement to her right, briefly wondered if they were being watched, but dismissed it instantly, she didn't care, let them watch, the performance of it inspired another shiver of sexual energy within her.

They held themselves for a moment, eyes closed, she was upright, her head tilted back in powerful pleasure, savouring that first strong penetrating thrust. He needed more than gasps to help control his pleasure, his hands reached for her breasts, perfect in shape and size, squeezing their natural curve. The waves crashed on the beach, the wind blew in the trees, the sun bathed the evening in the last remnants of it's warm glow. All the while they were lost in this moment of deep penetration. Then, locking eyes once more, they started to fuck.

She started rocking her hips, flowing forward and backwards, her hands on his toned body, pushing against his firm torso to help her build rhythm, slowly at first but then quicker with each passing breath. He joined her, tilting his hips up to hers, matching her tempo, each time thrusting deep inside of her. He could feel his full length slip into luxurious wetness, tender and delicate, hot velvet bliss enveloping him completely. He moaned loudly, low and resonating, pouring out the fierce pleasure he felt growing and growing. His hands squeezed her breasts again and she moaned with him.

They quickened their rhythm, each rock of her hips another deeper penetration, flowing faster and faster. She kept her hands on him, dictating the pace, building her pleasure with every thrust. She leant back, moving one hand from his body to his leg, his hands fell from her breasts and gripped her hips as she rocked them faster, the slight change in position bringing deeper, more intense pleasure. She gasped as she felt the head of his hard cock thrust further into her, probing and teasing deliciously in all the places she wanted it to. She swung her hips faster, he matched her rhythm again with quicker thrusts of his own, still just as deep, his hands now helping drive his length into her. He was almost growling in pleasure, she could feel him throbbing incessantly.

Her new position let her quicken their pace significantly, quick swaying motions, undulating hips, working her core to bring them both the frantic pleasure they needed. He let her eyes take her in as she fucked him, her body looked so good, slim but so strong, her breasts perfect in the evening light, her abdomen writhing sensually, seductively, he could see the light trail of hair between her legs, watched as his cock slipped in and out of her and moaned again.

She caught him admiring her and tilted her body back more, leaning back with both arms whilst lifting her knees off the ground, placing a foot either side of him. She locked eyes with him once more, eager to see and feel the reaction that this moment would inspire. She lifted her dress and spread her legs wide, still rocking her hips in rhythm, still fucking his hard dick with every movement, revelling in each sensation she felt as it's head and shaft slipped in and out of her silken pussy. The sight drove him wild, he gasped in pleasure at the sight she was granting him, she luxuriated in it, basking in the glorious sexual impact her body had on him. He watched as his throbbing length thrust in and out of her, slick with her sexuality, he could see the swollen head of his cock slip between the delicate folds of her lips, watched as the glistening silken flesh surrounded him, gliding down over his shaft as his length slipped inside of her.

What a view. He could feel his orgasm building and building, his climax hurtling towards him at a new pace. He moaned again. She carried on rocking her hips, legs parted so generously, body writhing in rhythm, so sensual, so evocative. She was gasping with him, each thrust of his length from this position probed so deep and in so many places that her own climax was intensifying incredibly. Bolts of pleasure exploded within her, blasting in surges of sexual energy and tingling through the rest of her body. She shivered and shuddered, he tensed, his muscled body tight, desperately clinging to control against the relentless pleasure, not wanting the ecstasy to end yet.