The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel it racing towards him, his thrusts became more frantic, he needed more control. Tilting his hips up, he pushed her towards him, she fell back to her knees again and he pulled her body to his. He felt her breasts press against his chest, her nipples firm through the thin fabric of his shirt. He kissed her once more, his mouth ravenous for hers, passionate, hard, all of their shared pleasure venting out in their twisting tongues and biting teeth. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body downwards, all the while quickening his own movement, now he was in control.

His cock thrust in and out of her, fucking her hard and fast. It was all she could do to lock her knees and ride his relentless pace. Faster. Harder. Thrust after thrust. She felt his solid length drive deep inside of her, they moaned through their kiss, biting when the pleasure grew too intense. She could feel her climax crashing harder, roaring like a storm within her, battering her control and waiting to be unbridled and unleashed. The frantic pace continued, their breaths were short and ragged, both from pleasure and exertion, a sheen of sweat covered them both and felt cool in the evening air, a shiver-inducing contrast against the heat from their bodies. Faster and faster he thrust into her. Holding her body against his, the tight grip he kept on her meant she felt every powerful, forceful penetration, the head of his solid, throbbing hot cock gliding impossibly deep.

Their mouths were fire, tongues twisting, contorting and turning, hot and hungry. Their climaxes were rushing within them, intensifying with each frantic thrust. Their lips parted, their eyes locked once more, a mere inch apart, the intensity of their gaze on one another flaring their passion white hot. They felt each other's hot breath filling the space between them, desperate gasps with each piston-like thrust of his pulsing length. They caught movement again, this time they both did and they glanced to the side, still breathless and not stopping for an instant. Unable to see anything their eyes returned to each other, passion burned within, erotic power thrummed between them.

"Shall we put on a show?" he asked breathlessly.

She smiled such a devilishly sexual smile that he felt himself lurch careen towards his climax again.

He slowed his thrust, their breathing and gasps slowing along with it, and groaned in deep pleasure as she slipped him slowly from within her, his cock slick with her lust, shining in the warm light. She stood on shaky legs, and slipped her dress down from her waist. She was glorious, a vision of beauty and confidence, her naked body belonged here, pale skin and long blond hair bathed in the golden light of the setting sun.

Unashamed, despite the inclination there were onlookers nearby. The thrill of it excited her more, somehow flaring her passion and lust hotter still. She stepped towards one of the trees in the clearing, nearer to where they'd seen the movement. Despite her shaking legs, her body still flowed elegantly, every step erotic, sensual, alluring. It was only seconds, but he already longed for her skin against his, yearned for her intimate touch once more. He stood, ripping open his shirt to expose his strong chest, buttons popped off and flew into the clearing. Walking to join her, revelling in the performance of it all, the fearless exhibitionism.

Both completely naked now, they stood at the side of the clearing, unashamedly baring their slick bodies to the evening and whoever might be near. She bent forward, hands leaning against the rough bark of the tree. He stepped up behind her, spreading her legs. There was no slow penetration this time, the control had long been obliterated and all that was left was a frantic, desperate need to sate each other's lust. He gripped her hips, admiring the view of her sex and ass once more, then with ease he guided himself to her and thrust into her hard, his thick cock penetrating deep inside of her silken pussy. She screamed in pleasure, she was so wet now that every gliding drive of it's length slipped in so effortlessly, penetrated so deeply, that she was riding wave after wave of her building climax.

There was definite movement to the right of them, they were certain they were being watched now, but it just spurred them on, the exhibitionist in each of them awoken in the throes of their lust. They'd put on a show.

He spanked her, his hand hitting the pert cheek of her ass with a crack, she gasped at the impact. Another thrust. Another spank. She felt her body pressed against the tree, the rough bark somehow contrasting the luxuriating penetration and accompanying the intense spank exquisitely. Another thrust. Another spank. He was driving into her harder and faster, his cock becoming a blur of penetration, coated and glistening with her sexual zeal. Another thrust. Another spank. She could feel the power of the orgasm that had been building from the beginning, relentless, overwhelming, a surging storm of pleasure crashing vigorously inside of her. Still building. Still growing.

Another thrust. Another spank. He reached forward, gripping her hair and pulling her head back firmly so that her back arched up against him. Penetrating her deeper, controlling her more. Another thrust. Another spank. She screamed in pleasure. They were insatiable. Breathless fucking, relentless penetration, deep thrust after deep thrust after deep thrust. Each one reaching further, driving faster. Another thrust. Another spank. She gasped in pleasure again, even her screams were becoming breathless now. The crashing waves of her climax were thunderous inside of her now, it's intensity was almost frightening. She could feel he was close as well, he'd somehow grown even harder.

Another thrust. Another spank. Another breathless gasp. Their bodies were slick with sweat, each time his hand came down on her ass, the wet slap of his skin striking hers drove her onward. His thick cock throbbed fiercer than ever and he gripped her hip hard, anticipating that the first surge of his climax was imminent. It brought her ever closer to her own. Another thrust. Another spank. Deeper. Harder. Faster. He penetrated her again and again and again. Another thrust. Another spank. She was calling his name. He was calling hers. He gripped her hip once more and with a fierce thrust inside of her, he sent her over the edge.

Her climax surged. The storm of pleasure that had been twisting inside of her breached and she felt wave after roaring wave crash through her with an intensity unlike any she'd ever felt. IT overwhelmed her, rushing through her completely and stripping her until she felt nothing but relentless pleasure. He felt it too, felt her tighten around his length as he thrust into her. Another thrust. Another spank. Her climax roared within. A tempest. A storm. It soared through her, left her body tingling everywhere, deep shuddering pleasure rising up from within her and washing through, layer upon crashing layer of ecstasy. Her legs shuddered from the sheer force of its impact.

His own orgasm hit then as well, he felt the grip on his control slip and he started to cum. He erupted inside of her, an explosion of hot cum bursting from the tip of his aching, throbbing cock. She felt the intensity of it, the impact of his sticky seed filling her completely. She gasped, the sensation inspiring another sweet sweeping current of euphoria within her, she could feel his cock relentlessly pumping hot ecstasy inside of her.

Their orgasms crashed together, merging as one into one incredible crescendo, a cacophony of carnal delight. Her legs shook, he shuddered, his body tense as wave after wave rushed through him. He slipped out and she gasped in surprise and delight as she felt his hot cum splash across her bare back, lashing heavy across her wet skin, covering her with his orgasm. They moaned together, each of them riding the powerful tide of pleasure, together, as one. His hands still gripping her hips, his hard cock nestled between the cheeks of her irresistible ass.

Slowly, their climax ebbed, crashing and surging waves became more gentle currents of hedonistic pleasure, screams became moans, gasps became shorter breaths. She could feel him throbbing behind her, the heat of his length, now tenderly pulsing against her. She could sense the hot white seed covering her back, trickling down between the cheeks of her ass, slipping from within her to run down her thigh.

She shuddered in deep deep pleasure, turning shakily to face him, to embrace him once more. Their naked bodies, slick with a sheen of sweat pressed together, her soft breasts against his firm chest. His hand reached down to rest on the cheek of her ass, pulling her body to him, she felt another shake of excitement shiver through her as they kissed again. This time slow and sensual, tongues teasing one another's gently, passionately, softly. Lost in their embrace, they heard the sounds of the river return to their consciousness, felt the chill of the evening start to overcome the heat of their bodies. They pulled back from the kiss, their tongues flicking each other softly at the end, once more lamenting their parting. Their eyes, locked on one another once more, danced with deep sated pleasure, the kind of perfect stillness that only came from such rigorous love-making. She sighed softly.

"What a night for a ride hey?" he asked, raising an eyebrow with a smile.