The Ride Home

Story Info
Wife tells me about her "seven minutes in heaven".
1k words
3.87
65.1k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
437 Followers

I damn near lost control of my car. "You did what?" I said loudly to Tammy who recoiled at my outburst.

"I s-s-sucked him," she repeated stammering this time. She seemed almost surprised by my reaction.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly and glared through the windshield at the empty, illuminated road ahead. Slowly I said, "While you were in the closet with Freddie...you sucked his cock?"

"Y-y-yeah," she answered almost fearfully.

"I can't fucking believe this. Tammy, what the fuck were you thinking?" My mind was almost spinning out of control and I gripped the wheel even harder.

"It was your idea to play that dumb game," Tammy said. "Seven minutes in heaven. What was I supposed to do in that closet with Freddie? You had just been in there with his girlfriend Wanda. Weren't you guys doing 'stuff'?"

"We kissed, Tammy," I exclaimed. "We kissed and touched a little bit."

"Freddie told me that Wanda had probably given you a blowjob and asked me to do the same for him," she responded.

"And you bought that?" I was incredulous.

"She didn't?" Tammy asked. "All you did was kiss?"

"I might have felt her up a little, but that's a long way from putting my cock in her mouth," I replied. Visions of Freddie's cock in my wife's mouth were overwhelming my brain.

"Tell me the whole story," she suddenly demanded. "At first it was just kissing, now it's a little more. Did you get your hands under her bra?"

"She wasn't wearing one," I admitted.

"Did you feel her bare titties, then?" came the next question.

"Yes," I said.

"Were her nipples hard, Ray? Was she turned on by you feeling her titties?" Tammy was trying to change the subject. "Did she moan when you felt her up?"

"Yes they were and yes she did," I answered.

"Did you feel her pussy, too?"

"A little."

"Tell me about it, Ray." Tammy demanded.

"I slipped my hand down the front of her shorts..."

"And panties?" Tammy interjected.

"...and panties and felt her pussy," I confessed.

"Did you put a finger in her pussy, Ray?" Tammy continued. "Was she wet?"

"I slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt and she was soaking wet," I answered.

"Did she feel your cock, Ray?" Tammy asked.

"Well, she groped me," I answered, "but she didn't suck on it."

"Did you take it out, Ray, or were you waiting for her to take it out?"

"No and maybe," I answered.

"Well maybe she was waiting for you to take the lead, Ray, did you ever think of that?" Tammy was almost scolding me now for keeping my dick IN my pants.

"Is that what Freddie did, Tammy?" I replied.

"Yes, Ray. Freddie unzipped and took his cock out and placed my hand on it while we were kissing."

"And what did you do?" I asked.

"I squeezed his cock, of course?" Tammy answered.

"How was that," I asked.

"It was big and warm and hard and I think he liked it," she said.

"How did it wind up in your mouth?"

Tammy answered, "Freddie said something like 'Tammy, you are so beautiful. I've dreamt about this moment for a long time. I know you're Ray's wife, but we have about six minutes left. Would you give me a blowjob?'"

"And you said?" I asked.

"I said 'Freddie, I don't think Ray would want me to go that far' and he said 'I'll bet Wanda sucked him off right here about 15 minutes ago. It's just a blowjob. Come on. Look how hard I am.' I said 'how about a handjob?' and he said that he didn't want to get cum all over the closet floor. He said 'I want you to swallow it'. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. He pulled my head towards his cock in the dark and I opened my mouth and it slipped right in. I got caught up in the moment and started sucking."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I asked incredulously.

"Almost immediately," Tammy laughed. "He was very aroused and lasted about three strokes and shot a big load into my mouth."

"And you swallowed?"

"Of course, silly. What else was I supposed to do? My mouth was almost overflowing with his cum."

"What happened after that?" the image of my wife's mouth full of my buddy's cum while I was sitting just yards away was firing my imagination.

"Well, we had about five minutes left so I kept sucking on his cock until he got hard again and then he held my head and slow-fucked my mouth until he came a second time. It wasn't as much. I swallowed it, too."

I took a deep breath and shouted, "Goddamit, Tammy!'"

"What?" she recoiled a bit.

"You really are nothing but a fucking slut, you know that? A fucking, cocksucking, cumguzzling slut." I bellowed.

"Are you mad?" she asked meekly.

"Hell yes, I'm mad! You just confessed to sucking off my best friend twice and swallowing his load both times! In what universe is that okay?"

Tammy scooted over closer to me and put her hand on my cock. "You cock is very hard, you know. Why don't you pull over now?"

At the next lonely dirt side road, I pulled in and we got out and got in the back seat. We fucked like rabbits for almost 30 minutes. I ate her pussy. She sucked my cock. I fucked her pussy, then I fucked her ass and then finished in her mouth. We rested a few minutes and then sucked and licked our way to a couple more orgasms.

After a bit, we got back into the front seat and pulled back onto the highway and continued our journey home.

Ten minutes passed and she looked at me. I felt her looking and glanced back grinning and said, "what?"

Tammy smiled and said, "Now do you want to hear about my seven minutes with Bob?"

basher123
basher123
437 Followers