The Ride Home

Story Info
A lonely ride home from work turns into a sexual adventure.
1.6k words
4.48
12.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I head home through the late-night streets, my mind wanders as I endure the long, tedious ride, dreading the emptiness and boredom that awaits me when I arrive. As I head home through the late-night streets, my mind wanders as I endure the long, tedious ride, dreading the emptiness and boredom that awaits me when I arrive. It's a beautiful late spring night; the moon is full, bright, and high among the stars as I roll my window down to take in the cool night air. It's been a long night and week, with way more overtime than I would like. Trying to make ends meet has my social life going through an extended dry drought.

I reminisce about better times. Of previous partners and sexy adventures I've had or ones I wished for but missed out on. It's been far too long since I've had some fun, affection, and some downright good fucking. When I get home, I promise myself an erotic indulgence, some naughty self pleasures that will raise my spirits.

As I'm stopped at a light, I hear your BMW X-6 M slowly pull up next to my late model RAV-4. Your windows are down, and I can hear the rhythmic tones of R&B music flowing from your SUV. I look over and can't help but take in your beauty. I admire your smooth dark chocolate skin tone, high cheekbones, full lips, and long, manicured nails as they tap to the beat of the music on the steering wheel. You feel my eyes on you and glance my way, catching me as I admire you. Your eyebrow arches at the impudence of this fair-skinned stranger. I blush and look away, wondering if you can tell I'm thinking about being with you.

I bit my lip, imagining my pale body intermingling with your ebony curves. The exquisite joy I would have just pleasuring your beautiful body sends a shiver down my spine. Just as I turn to look back at you, the light changes, and you pull away. I step on the gas in pursuit, and we are again together at the next light. This time I hold my gaze with your sexy brown eyes. I see them searching for my intent, and then you choose me. With a simple motion of your head, you tell me to follow you, and I do. I'm excited beyond belief.

You stop on a dead-end street, unlit and isolated from public view. I park on the passenger side of your black sapphire BMW. You signal for me to get in, and my heart begins to race out of my chest. I get out of my car and walk to yours. It's only a few feet, but each step seems like I'm walking in slow motion. Our eyes meet, but you don't say a word as I open your door and get in. Your car smells of luxury leather, and you have turned your music down to a soft rhythmic tone.

I close the door, and the cabin lights fade to darkness. You discreetly raise your skirt to indicate what you desire. This is precisely why I'm here, exactly what I need. You seductively rearrange yourself. In what seems like one effortless motion, you turn, leaning back against the door, and shift your legs from beneath the steering wheel into the passenger's side. I've already kicked off my shoes and moved to my knees to position myself to please you. My eyes stare into yours as we both know what is soon to come. You slip your lacy purple thong down over your hips, and I pull them down the rest of the way and off.

You spread your legs, letting me see the delicious eccentricity of your pussy. Your deep mahogany pussy is manicured smooth without a single stray hair or stubble to be found. I admire your inner flesh, so vivid pink next to the dark chocolate brown of your long thick lips. My mouth begins to water as I watch your lips moisten and swell in anticipation of what I will do for you. I can't take my eyes off your beautiful, sodden delicacy, just waiting there for me. I can barely breathe. I'm so excited, knowing what I'm about to do. Everything has happened so fast. Just minutes ago, I was on my way home, bored and alone. And now I'm here, in a stranger's car, about to taste and satisfy a beautiful black goddess. How could I be so lucky?

Not wasting another second, sensing our mutual need, I move my head between your legs and begin to eat you out. My tongue runs sensuously up and down the center of your quivering folds. I can't believe how soft your pussy is. It feels like licking warm cotton candy as your sweet taste melts and explodes on my tongue. I feel the warmth of your silky smooth thighs against my cheeks and the occasional clutching at my head as I do everything I can to please you. The intensity builds quickly, and your fingers twist in my hair as the passion builds in both of us. I pay special attention to your thick lips, ass, and everything in between.

Within minutes you are in the throes of an intense orgasm, groaning loudly, your hips trembling and bucking as I continue to work within you. My hands eagerly cup your luscious bottom as your cries echo against the brick walls of the alleyway, and your fluids run copiously into my greedy mouth. Your toned thighs clench together as you come down, and I can barely breathe. I'm determined to please you and give you everything I have to give. I keep going. I slide two fingers in, then three, and pump into you. Slowly but firmly. I feel your muscles tighten around my delicate fingers, and your heavy breathing borders on hyperventilation.

I make you come again, and again, and again until you can't take any more. You force my pussy glazed face away from you, and you lie back, panting, satisfied, and drained. With your legs still parted, your coco-brown thighs quivering from the intensity of the pleasure I've given you. You slowly loosen your grip on my hair, and I lick you clean, savoring your taste.

You reach down and pick up your thong from the car floor, and with your free hand, you pull me close to you from the back of my head. You gently wipe your thick cream from my face with your thong. As your lacy thong glides over my face, I'm keenly aware of my bodily response to what I have just done and what you are doing to me now by the warm moisture between my legs. I'm so close to your face as you gently dab the last drop of your cream from my chin. I desperately want to kiss your lips, and my eyes plead for your permission.

"Damn, your a naughty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes," I reply awkwardly, avoiding looking into your eyes.

"Open your mouth, little slut," you command in a firm voice. Without thinking, I open my mouth wide for you, and you shove your sticky wet purple thong into my mouth. "Now, get out of my fucking car, you naughty little slut," you say in the most seductive voice as you push me away.

I open the door and quickly return to my car with your thong in my mouth. I watch you drive off with a sexy devilish smile as you drive off into the anonymity of the night. As I pull your thong out of my mouth, I feel a sense of loss, embarrassment, humiliation, and excitement while being completely turned on all at the same time. I bring your thong to my nose to smell your essence and realize that we never exchanged names or numbers. Disappointment washes over me as I realize we may never see each other again.

I return to my apartment, and as I close the door, the vivid memory of our encounter replays in my mind. I undo my jeans and push my fingers inside my panties as I lean against the front door of my apartment. I'm turned on by the hot gooey mess soaking through my panties. I rub my clit and dip two fingers deep inside my quivering cunt while I rub your panties all over my face. I can hear my moans and the sounds of my sloshy cunt echoing off the wall.

I continue to fuck myself with sheer lust and abandon. I push your panties back inside my mouth as I imagine you would because I'm being such a noisy slut, and my neighbors might hear my lustful moans. My legs are weak and unsteady, and I slowly slide to the floor. My mind flashes with lecherous thoughts of you using my body for pleasure as my back arches and then stiffens. I feel my whole body shake with the ferocity of my orgasm. An orgasm that pulsed and trembled repeatedly throughout my body with excruciating pleasure.

I couldn't move. I sat there sitting in my sticky cunt juice as the sounds of my heartbeat pounded in my ears. I released my fingers from myself and pulled your thong out of my mouth. Thoughts of our brief time together played like an erotic movie. I needed to see you again. I needed you to use my body and make me yours. I needed you to be my Mistress, but how? This couldn't be the end; another missed opportunity I let pass me by. I have to find a way. I need to find a way.