All Comments on 'The Ride of a Lifetime'

by CuriousJ95

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good concept

Liked the idea but I think maybe a description of the actual act would have been fun. Fantasy is nice but acting it out is where the fun is. Would have been nice to have his thoughts during the actual act

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Over 2 quick

nice but the acts over 2 quick, need detail

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 5 years ago
Loved It!

I love your fantasy. You write about the desire to be taken, to submit to the strength of another man in such a way that you feel like a woman. Sometimes we crave to be able to let go and to find our strength in another - where being weak allows us to be consumed. I only wish your fantasy had you cum with your man inside you rather than afterwards -- which would have even more greatly affirmed the choices you made. Good luck and keep writing!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Please continue the story!

I enjoyed reading your story. I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58over 5 years ago
Good story

I liked it and I think you should continue. I want to know what happens <wink>.

missyoujaynemissyoujayneover 5 years ago
I enjoyed your story, and I've written something similar.

I've written a story, but not submitted it yet... A guy keeps his cross-dressing a secret from his wife. He has fantasies about what would happen if he went out dressed as a slut, which get sicker and more outrageous, yet more intoxication and alluring, as time goes by. He fears that if he had the chance, he may not be able to control himself, and really would go out dressed as a slutty hooker.. So he swears to himself he must never, ever go out of the house dressed like that.. But because he knows he'll never get the chance anyway, he lets his fantasies get more and more debauched and self-destructive, to the point where he only gets aroused when he is day-dreaming of being captured when he is dressed like a sissified slut and unstoppably forced to submit to all kinds of disturbing humiliations..... the more degrading and disgusting, the better...... Then.... the day comes when his wife does have to go away for a couple of weeks..... Oh, dear...

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Well done and I relate totally. I am also in a sexless marriage and over the last year or two my fantasies all now turn to me being crossdressed and being taken by a man. I now regularly dress up when home alone and usually manage an evening or two a week as Marie. Your fantasy is much like (one of) my own. Well done. I feel excited t be part of such a sisterhood.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
loved this story

I too am a married sissy CD sub who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I haven't done it in public like in your story but I would love to -- this really turned me on reading about being fucked in public. I can't wait to read the next chapters. thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So hot to be anally penetrated while wearing a tight pretty bra…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous