The Right Combination

Story Info
A widow finds love again with the help of her kids.
3.4k words
4.56
21k
58
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul stood quietly outside his mother's bedroom door. He could hear the unmistakable low buzz of the vibrator oscillating. In his mind's eye he imagined it traversing in and out of her pussy. He heard the soft moan as she got off. Then silence.

Phillipa was built like a hot Network TV Weather Girl, which was good, because that's what she was. She'd had Paul young, marching down the aisle with a bun in the oven, followed a year later by his sister Jaqui. With long chestnut hair she kept in pigtails around the house, and sparkling hazel eyes, she looked like an anime protagonist's hot single mom, working hard to keep her family together, which she also was.

Paul's dad had been a lumber yard manager and had died in a yard accident when a cantilever rack had given way dumping a bundle of landscaping ties on him, crushing him. He'd bled out before the EMT's had even been able to get there. It hit Phillipa hard. It took several years before she'd even thought of dating again.

As hot as she was, there was no lacking opportunity, but for some reason three or four dates with a guy, was about where things maxed out before she broke thing off. Just hitting her mid-thirties, it seemed a shame to Paul to see her at her jigsaw puzzle table with a glass of wine every night. Or on the odd Friday out to dinner with the 'next victim', as Paul tended to think of them.

Paul had a good job. Opting not to pursue the college path, he'd gone to work stocking shelves in the local grocery store as soon as he was old enough to work. Going to full time once he'd graduated high school, He'd advanced steadily and was now assistant store manager. Jaqui was away at college. Both had reasonably active social lives, but kept things on the quiet side, mostly for Mom's sake.

Still, the subject had come up one Friday night when they'd both had nothing else going on.

"I don't know. I just haven't found the right combination." Phillipa had said.

"What do you mean?" Paul asked.

"Your Dad. I mean he was the only guy I've ever dated that seemed to want something more from me than getting into my panties. It's hard to explain, but most of the guys I go out with, three or four dates in and I can see what they're campaigning for." She explained.

"Can you blame them, mom? I mean you're hot as hell. First and foremost, most guys are going to be drawn to that. They're going to want to go for it." Paul offered.

"That's nice of you to say, that I'm hot." She said self-consciously. "But they don't try and look beyond that to all the other things I have to offer. Your dad did that. He made me feel special. Like I was more than just a trophy. I want to be more than someone's next piece of ass. Is that so wrong?"

"No mom. Of course not." Paul conceded.

A week later. Phillipa had a date. She was home super early and seemed upset. Things had not gone well, and Paul gradually pried out of her that he'd been all over her from the time he picked her up, and that she'd just had to put her foot down and insist he take her right straight back home. It was a disaster, with him ending up calling her all sorts of degrading names.

Paul thought about their conversation from before. His mom was intelligent, sensitive, and had an intuitive kind soul. Paul could see why she felt like meat when dates went South the way this one had. But he could also see, with her hair done for an evening out, the way her dress hugged her curves, the way her breasts swayed and bounced ever so slightly as she moved in her heels. Even he had to admit that she fairly oozed sexiness.

At 19, he'd had enough experience with girls to be able to recognize the difference between a girl and a woman, and his mom, he had to admit, was all Woman. Then a few weeks later with a different guy, almost the same exact thing had happened.

She was shaking, she was so upset.

"That's it, Paul, I'm done." She said sitting on the couch. "I'm never going to find someone like your dad."

Paul sat down next to her and gave her a consoling hug. "It's okay, Mom. It was just a bad date."

They sat like that for a while, and eventually Paul could feel her calming down, relaxing. He got up a went into the kitchen and poured her a glass of wine. She thanked him, taking the glass. Truly grateful for having him there. She imagined what it might be like coming home to an empty house after a date like that. In some ways, having Paul around was kind of an insurance policy that this was as bad as it could get.

Phillipa started to notice Paul more and more. He didn't put on airs, always treated her and Jaqui with consideration and respect. He was always there to listen when either of them had issues they needed to get out. And he was handsome to boot. Why couldn't she find a guy like him, she wondered to herself sometimes.

Paul had begun to notice that his mom at times seemed to be checking him out. At first it was a little bit creepy, but after a while, he kinda liked it. He even found himself starting to flirt a little bit just to see if he could get a rise out of her.

Phillipa was a proud mom. Her husband had had good genetics, and their kids had grown up likewise. Both had gotten their dad's dark hair and slender but muscular builds. While Jaqui wasn't quite as buxom as her mom, she had an awesome figure, nonetheless.

Phillipa and Paul had kept up their cat and mouse flirting. In fact, it had escalated into furtive innuendos.

Jaqui had been home for Spring Break for a few days when she cornered Paul.

"What's the deal with you and Mom?" She'd asked.

"What do you mean?" Paul replied.

"Jesus. The flirting! It sounds more like you're boyfriend and girlfriend than mom and son." She remarked.

"Oh that. Mom had a series of dates-from-hell, and it was really getting her down. It just seems to make her feel better." Paul explained.

"Well, tone it down a little, okay? Or get a room." Jaqui smirked.

"Fuck you!" Paul grinned, play-punching Jaqui in the arm.

Looking back, it was ironic that his own Sister had first planted the seed of that idea in his head. Not that he would ever act on it. But it did start to dominate his fantasies. And they had toned down the flirting. At least until Jaqui was back at school. Then it came back stronger, and bolder than ever.

"Hey, handsome, are you going to mow the lawn this weekend?" She'd say seductively.

"Can I get my girl a glass of wine? How about a little back rub, Sexy?" He'd offer.

And there was the touching. Any excuse to 'accidentally' brush against each other. All perfectly innocent. All in the spirit of good, clean fun. Phillipa had to admit that she hadn't felt this sexy in a long time. Paul just had a way of lifting her spirits. And the flirting and banter was just a way to show him appreciation for that. At least that's what she kept telling herself.

The problem was, when he wasn't around, she'd go to her bedroom and take Buzz Buzzington out of the nightstand and wank herself nearly into oblivion over and over, wondering what it would be like to cross that line. It was a powerful fantasy, and it gave her powerful orgasms. She was buying a lot more batteries these days, but she couldn't seem to stop herself.

He was like his Dad in so many ways, she'd finally realized. She wasn't even sure if when she was masturbating, it was him or her dead husband she was really thinking about. And the not being sure part, was frankly starting to bother her.

It would have been their wedding anniversary. Phillipa sat in the darkened living room unable to sleep. She just felt empty somehow. They'd had such plans and really hadn't had a contingency for what had happened. It just felt like a lot of unfinished business being a widow at this age.

Paul came out of his room, bound for the kitchen to get a drink of water. He spotted his mom sitting on the couch in the dark. He had an idea why. She always got like this when this date rolled around. Altering course, he quietly sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her in a big hug. She was dry sobbing softly, trembling slightly, so he hugged her tighter. Gradually the sobbing subsided.

She had her face buried into the base of his neck. Her arms had somehow wrapped themselves around him, returning the hug. "Thank you, Paul." she said softly.

Paul felt the breath from those words hit his neck like kisses. He shivered at the sensation, holding still feeling his mother's body against his. Her breasts against the side of his chest. "You're welcome." He'd all but whispered in reply.

Slowly, they pulled away. Looking into each other's eyes. Phillipa's had a soft glow in the dim light, her face contemplative as if she was having a great internal debate. Their arms, still around each other, both reluctant to let go. Paul marveled at how beautiful, yet sad she seemed. Something within him wanted to fix that for her, but he had no idea how to go about even beginning doing that. But the way she was looking at him...longingly, touched something within him.

Her words, when they came were soft, but unmistakable. "Paul. Take me to bed. Make love to me. Please?" she'd said. And it was as if they'd discovered gravity or air. Her kiss was the very apex of innocent sensuality. Her mouth, sweet and warm, her tongue felt amazing as he drank her in.

Breaking the kiss she said breathily. "Come on, Paul. Let's go. We've both been waiting for this to happen. I'm tired of waiting. Make love to me, baby."

His mom was even more beautiful than he'd anticipated. The problem with fantasy, is that it all too often lacks many of the more subtle details. Like the cute little mole on the side of her torso. The exact size and texture of her nipples. The exact shape of her trimmed bush. The way her body moved with such fluidity and natural grace when he touched her. The way her hair framed her face as she leaned back against the pillow.

They spent a good hour just exploring each other's bodies. Paul wanted to touch...everything. Taste... everything. Kiss...everywhere. Phillipa felt electric wherever he touched her. She closed her eyes and smiled to herself. Why had she waited so long to feel like this? Her pussy felt so wet and hot, but there was no need to rush things.

Paul was between her legs and oh my, he had found her clit. Within a minute she was cumming on his face. He was hungry for her in a way no man had ever been. She was flowing like a river and glowing like a firefly on a hot summer evening, and Paul lapped her juices nonstop making her thighs tremble with each successive orgasm.

"I need you inside me, Paul." She'd managed. And there he was. He had a nice cock. A very nice cock. And she was just so wet that it slid right in, filling her up. It fit like a glove, and she could feel her pussy clench and release, in involuntary joy. Sensations she hadn't felt in years, flooded her being. She started cumming again.

At the forty-minute mark Paul moaned. He was going to cum, she could tell. "Fill me, baby. Come inside me. Fill me up with your gift. Give me what I need." His release was hot and powerful. She could feel the jets of sperm hitting the walls of her pussy. Things got hazy and quiet, the only sound, the blood pounding in her ears as she convulsed in orgasm. He didn't stop. He just kept fucking her looking down at her bouncing tits and then into her eyes, grunting softly, still as hard as when they'd started.

A half hour later he came inside her again and she responded likewise. They were spent. It was late. And so, they spent their first night together as lovers. Thankfully the weekend was ahead. They both knew without discussion, that it would be spent making up for lost time.

Amazingly it had only gotten hotter from there. Phillipa always suspected she had a bit of a kinky side to her, and Paul was learning to turn that to his advantage. Her oral skills, which had always been very good, were now amazing thanks to his coaching. And he'd discovered that rimming her asshole made her beg for his cock there. He had not hesitated to explore that too. She loved to be put over her son's knee and spanked until her juices dripped from her cunt. She loved struggling against restrains as he brought her over the edge time after time until she begged him to stop, physically exhausted.

Paul was multi-orgasmic. He could cum two or sometimes three times in a row without a cooldown. When Phillipa really got him going he'd fuck her so hard and so long that her pussy would be sore for days. Not that she minded. She'd come to love the feeling of his man sauce oozing out of her, and the little love ache that a good hard fucking left behind. It made her feel sexy.

Surprisingly, Paul was the first one to bring up the subject.

"You know, Mom. We've been having a lot of sex, and I've sent a lot of rounds downrange. It's only a matter of time before one of them hits something. Maybe you should go on the pill?"

"I know, Paul. I've been thinking the same thing. The problem is that the risk makes it hotter. Just thinking about it makes my clit tingle. I know that's not smart, but it just gets me off better." Phillipa admitted.

They were in the bedroom fucking as if the whole making a baby conversation had never happened. Phillipa moaned and came squirting all over the sheets (a relatively new discovery). Paul was getting close. When Jaqui suddenly appeared in the doorway.

She wasn't supposed to be home for another three days, but had finished up finals early and had a friend heading though town on his way home, so he'd offered her a ride and here she was. Watching her big brother getting ready to bust a nut in their mother's gushing pussy. Paul looked at her helplessly, unable to slacken his pace.

"This explains a lot." She just said as she set down her suitcases and began taking off her own clothes.

Phillipa, close to another mind-numbing orgasm looked at her daughter, desperate for release and flushed red with embarrassment at the same time. This is what being caught felt like. She could feel Paul beginning to flood her pussy with his spunk and with an 'oh what the hell' sigh, she gave in and came super hard. Being caught red-handed for some reason was super-hot.

Pulling free from his mom's pussy. Paul felt himself quickly being pulled away by Jaqui, who about a second and a half later had her tongue buried in her mom's honey hole, slurping an licking every last drop of her brother's baby batter out of her vagina and making her writhe in orgasmic bliss.

Paul couldn't believe what he was seeing, but it had definitely made him hard again. Moving up behind his sister, he tested the waters. She raised up the level of her hips so that his angle of entry would be optimal. Guess that answered that, Paul thought as he slid into her dripping twat. Paul railed her until he'd come three times in a row, nonstop inside her. She continued eating her mom and playing with her tits in between her own frequent releases.

It was nearly dinnertime before things began to settle down. Watching Jaqui and mom making out together, almost got another round going but they reluctantly agreed that they should take a break for dinner. Also, clearly unspoken that they would reconvene afterwards. And they did, well into the night, until they ran out of combinations and energy and fell asleep in a big sex ball on Phillipa's bed.

"At first, I was afraid you were going to freak out, Jaqui." Paul said the next morning.

"It took me by surprise, I'll admit, but it was also the hottest thing I've ever seen, and I wasn't going to miss out on being a part of it." Jaqui confessed.

"Watching you going down on mom, just diving right in, was beyond anything I'd ever imagined" Paul said. "I just had to fuck you, out of sheer admiration. Thanks, Sis." Paul said sincerely.

"Glad you liked fucking me. You're going to be doing a lot of it this Summer. Your cock is just amazing." Jaqui announced.

"If you insist. Now that I know we can both make mom happy... I didn't know you were bi." Paul said.

"I didn't either, but mom's so hot, it didn't matter. I didn't care. In fact, the additional taboo that it was my own mom's pussy filled with my own brother's spunk, I knew I was all in. I had to have it. And once I got a taste, I was hooked." Jaqui admitted.

"Mom's pussy is the sweetest." Paul grinned.

"Fresh creampie. Wow. Knowing it was your sperm. Double Wow." Jaqui grinned back.

To say it was a normal summer would have been egregiously wrong. There was little that went on that you could call routine. The girls took to parading around the house naked, and Paul seldom wore more than his boxers. Nothing was shocking. Coming home from work to find Jaqui and Mom in a hot sixty nine, just meant supper was going to be a few hours late as he joined in the fun. The three of them were insatiable for each other.

Waking up one morning to see Jaqui fucking mom with a strapon (where did that come from?), just began another day of sensual delights and he'd just rolled into position and offered his hard cock to his mother's panting mouth. It felt exquisite.

"I kinda see where mom's coming from on that one." Jaqui admitted when Paul told her about the contraception conversation. "To tell you the truth, I feel exactly the same way. Matter of fact, Mom and I talked about that shortly after I'd gotten home from school. It's likely that you're going to eventually knock one or both of us up."

"And that doesn't bother you?" Paul wondered.

"No. In fact both of us are quite looking forward to it." She confessed.

"Hell sis. Bedroom. Now!" Paul said stripping out of his boxers and stroking his hardon to its full glory.

Jaqui had transferred to a college she could commute to from home. After all, with a baby on the way there would be additional responsibilities, what with Mom being pregnant too. It had happened the same month, and the three of them couldn't have been happier.

Phillipa lay there with her newborn suckling at her breast. She could hardly remember the long empty days before the last year or so. It almost seemed unreal. Paul, as usual, had been a champ. Their last trimester had been challenging for him, but whenever Jaqui or she needed something, he was there. Like a champ. Like a real man.

They had made love pretty much right up until their water broke. The three of them had forged a bond that the babies just enhanced. There likely would be more, but for now life was at a high point, indeed. Phillipa had found just the right combination.