All Comments on 'The Right Kind of Girl for Him Ch. 02'

by AssLover88

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is hot. Looking forward to reading more

jleetechiejleetechie10 months ago

Fun and creative kink. Wondering how dominant she will be. Yes, please continue and try for two pages minimum.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent second instalment to the adventure. 5 Stars and looking forward to part 3

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More

JS_PhotoJS_Photo9 months ago

Great so far. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like this! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please let us have more of this excellent story!

UKCuddlyGuyUKCuddlyGuy9 months ago

First instalment was enough to make me follow you, this second chapter definitely hasn't disappointed. I love how to him she'd be completely in control, but we also get to see it from her aspect as she's thinking things through as she does it. Well done - five stars. Looking forward to the next chapter (which I see is already out!)

wannabeMercyslutwannabeMercyslut8 months ago

What a great angle for a Storie, well written Thank you.

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze7 months ago

This picks up on chapter 1 nicely. Good writing, fun sexy story, well done. I'm glad to see there's more.

Explo65Explo654 months ago

Thank you for this beautifull story. I vote and bow for more loving powerfull self aware women.

Adrian18255Adrian182554 months ago

Excellent, well written with many different angles this story is almost real like. I totally agree with the comments below, I to started to follow you after reading Chap1. Well done looking forward to the next Chap and hopegully many more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice premise.

Him cumming in his pants was much too fast. Needed much more playing/teasing before he came.

I don't understand this sentence: "My pussy gets really wet when a man spreads his legs for me and lets me finger his asshole." The man doesn't LET her do anything. She soes whatever she wants because she's the dominant and he's the submissive.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous