All Comments on 'The Right of First Penetration'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way too much

Stupid and racist porno logic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And your point is?

Here’s to stupid, racist porno logic! I felt the story was hot, and thought provoking, even the anal part.

Are you really going to say you didn’t get a little wet reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous.

People always talk about declining standards in education but the three R's are clearly still well practiced.

What a wonderful celebration of Rape, Racism and Regressive degeneracy.

1*

sweetone66sweetone66over 5 years ago
Personally....

I liked it a lot; except for all the betrayal going on (which is why I gave it 4 stars rather than 5). Jacob and his sister were the worst of those villains, Martin and his wife were just victims until he found a lover and moved her onto the family property.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1932? I think you need to read your history

On what the world looked like in that time period. Also, if she “loved” Martin at all and her religious upbringing forbade her from pre-marital sex, why would she willingly cheat on her husband?

This made no sense and was one of the most idiotic plots I’ve been subjected to.

Verycurious2know12Verycurious2know12over 5 years ago
Ease up

Come on people, it’s a story! Get a grip. If this type of story bruises your sensitivities, go to another category. Meredith, it made for some entertaining reading. I’m pretty sure you’re intentions weren’t to give a dissertation on sexual mores in the 1930’s U.S. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Pure escapism, well done. Definitely hit the spot for me, twice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more please

love this story very erotic and look forward to further episodes exploring jacobs relations with priscilla and then a threesome with Jennifer and Priscilla

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Clever storyline

Hello from Greece! Clever storyline. The "man" who wanted with foxy ways to take whatevet he wants e.g. power without respecting others rights. He successfully manipulated many characters to do that. However, such stories do not go even further, making claims (a) how some of the people that were used may feel and may regret it, or that (b) they may continue to do such things in other people e.g. taking whatever they need with devious ways, making, a very bad history eventually!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lack of credibilty.

I like my erotic fiction based on a believable story line. I agree that the historical contextof the story is completely skewed and couldn't have happened in reality, but I could live with that. What got me me was the supposition that two young, healthy people in their sexual prime, after waiting to consumate their relationship until marriage would then go for weeks or months after the wedding without being able to fuck and not know that there was something is seriously wrong and doing something about it. That's when I lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I loved the story . I love the cuckold concept. Seeing as mark new wish it was like a twist to where he pretended to drink but didn’t knowing what was going on. I loved the father son threesome. Wish could do a sequel with doing this to other women together. I just love the story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I need more

I read this story long time ago and I always come back when I fell that itch, are you planning in maybe a sequel? or you have other stories with similar themes

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 3 years ago
Penetrating story

I liked it alot. I been with a boyfriend and then his Dad. His Dad was with me longer. This bringed back alot of memory for me. He like Jacob was VERY Demanding but in the same way he was very giving. He was one my first Mens I let get me pregnant. I look forward to reading more you stories and maybe more to this one even. I have it as one my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"..Jennifer trembled in her sleep as Jacob's teeth gently captured her clit forcing her to involuntarily cum like a good Christian white woman . . . quitely gyrating and humping against his open mouth....."

I think part of Jacob's wanting to fuck his Christian daughter-in-law's pussy was the perverse desire to fuck a white Christian woman, to push his penis deep into the depths of her Christian innocence and pump her, giving her all those new sensations she desires...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I understand the cultural portions of the story required certain references to be used but overall this story was nothing but an excuse to write a racist, pile of stereotypical lies and bigoted tripe! More evidence that white slavery is alive and well. What a sham that blacks cry out for restitution for crimes committed hundreds of years ago but fail to demand freedom for those suffering the same indignities at this very moment.

dondddondd8 months ago

"....he looked into her eyes and saw reflected a mutual lust and desire."

Jacob Mimbosa Mgobade, the Elder Chief, knew his son's white Christian bride wanted to be fucked. He could see the lust in her eyes and knew she welcomed his beast in her good-girl pussy.

"Explode your sperms in me and I will have your baby," she told him as they kissed passionately before she laid on the bed and spread her legs wide-open for him, welcoming his impressive penis to go deep inside her and give her all those thrills her husband couldn't give her... and then knock her up...

luap50luap505 months ago

Well written, intelligent story. I only have doubts about the culture of the "right to first penetration", strange even in patriarchal Africa in the 1930s. Following the context, however, Martin, knowledgeable about this debatable "tradition", should have accepted the situation more naturally. After all, he himself contributed to so much and even prepared his wife, keeping her vaginal virginity for Jacob, his father and Jennifer's father-in-law. The baby, after all, has his blood, and certainly looks like him: he's his brother. Or "son-brother". Jennifer accepted everything with great pleasure. Jacob, father, father-in-law and grand-father, was the most benefited and took advantage of the of his young, blond, beautiful and still vaginally virgin daughter-in-law.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous