The Right Person: James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, but fuck me please."

He kissed me and with one fluid motion of his hips pulled almost all the way out and plunged back in causing me to yell out in pleasure. He got into his rhythm of half hard strokes shaking the bed with each insertion. I could do nothing but hold on but I loved the way he varied his strokes and pace assaulting my pussy even though I still felt like he was holding back. I cried out for him begging for it deeper, harder, faster and he complied working me over giving me the feeling I desired for so long and so much more. He leaned back and let me watch as his dick disappeared inside me and I couldn't believe I could take it all. I moaned his name while he grabbed my neck choking me slightly testing out how far I would go.

Without warning he pulled out of me and leaned back bringing one of my legs over to the side and slapped my exposed ass.

"Roll over girl put that ass up for me."

I complied immediately hoping I had an arch in my back as good as I had seen online. I wiggled my ass a bit looking back at him and he slapped it again before lining up and pushing back inside me. He grabbed my hips and immediately began pounding my pussy. I was far from ready and reached out placing my hands on the headboard to keep still while his hips slapped against my ass and his dick somehow felt deeper than before. In that moment I discovered my favorite position and that I was going to climax again. I felt like a cat stuck in a stretch being held in place by his hands and his powerful strokes. I cried out as my second climax hit me and again, he didn't stop which amplified the waves of pleasure I felt. I couldn't even breathe to tell him to wait as I reached back with one hand, he simply grabbed it and kept going pinning it to my lower back.

"You wanted to get fucked baby don't run from the dick." He growled landing a slap on my ass.

"I won't run Daddy." I moaned without thinking. I couldn't think about anything but maintaining this position and how sore I was getting.

He slapped my ass continually and I responded with a moan and trying to roll my own hips around his dick. I did my best to keep up and perform with him but for the most part I simply enjoyed the sounds of his moans and the sensations of the sheets rubbing my nipples and the deep penetration shocking my body. It didn't take him much longer before he moaned that he was going to cum and pulled out of me.

Again, I was disappointed looking back at him pulling the condom off and stroking his dick I wanted it inside me so bad.

"Hold on baby!" I said quickly trying to turn over and getting back into the sitting position I opened my mouth and looked up at him. I grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples for him.

"Cum on me Daddy I want all of it." I moaned opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue.

He grunted and I watched as his dick throbbed and let loose thick sprays of cum onto my face, chest and unfortunately my hair. As soon as he let his dick go, I grabbed it and sucked the tip softly knowing it would be sensitive. His body tightened while I tasted the salty cum from the source enjoying the taste for the first time. I sucked as long as he let me before I laid back and let him watch me scoop his cum off my face with my fingers and deposit each bit into my mouth.

"You are all kinds of nasty for an almost virgin." He laughed lying next to me.

"You have no idea, just needed the right person." I replied kissing his chest and heading to the bathroom to clean up.

The next morning, I was sore beyond belief. I woke up in his bed but he was gone, I could smell him in the sheets and inhaled his scent deeply also catching a whiff of coffee. I got from the bed noticing a robe draped over the foot of the bed and assumed he left it for me. I was feeling high and frisky so I left it choosing instead to go see him naked. We enjoyed our morning talking and having coffee and making plans to get back together before I got dressed and got a ride home.

I hadn't stopped smiling since I woke up and it was amazing. I was missing out of so much; I knew I needed to keep this going. As per routine I wrote up what happened and sent it to my bestie only this time I paid closer attention to how I was writing. Once I was satisfied with my work I hit send and tried to imagine that the story was someone else and see if it turned me on. I couldn't quite take myself out of the situation that I knew happened to me but the end result was a quick bout of very slow masturbation due to soreness.

The duality of my life was that outside my recently discovered sexual pleasure I was a "good girl". I had an office job at the time, I rarely drank which is why when I did, I got drunk quickly and honestly I am very slow to open up to people which means I don't talk much. It took an hour into my work day when my phone buzzed with a text from Dee.

GIRL CALL ME! That was *fire emoji, fire emoji, fire emoji*! And send me his number lol!

Lol omg, relax that's just what happened. I will call you over lunch.

Oh I'm relaxed, I couldn't help myself!

What do you mean couldn't help yourself?

Don't get weird, remember YOU are the one sending ME nasty stories. I just had to get off, a few times...

Against her advice I got weird, my best friend just got off to an experience I had. I didn't text her back for a good hour while I pretended to work. I was feeling all sorts of things that I couldn't quite put my finger on, was it gross that she did that, gross that it was my fault, am I gay because I can't stop picturing it?

The day pressed on through meetings and filing and casual talk in the break room all while my mind was spinning. I skipped the lunch call and waited until after my daily commute back home to talk. Cassidy the forever understanding and respectful friend (she had me add that part) simply waited until I called.

"You done freaking out yet? Can we talk about you getting spanked like a good freak or do we need to ease into this conversation?"

I laughed and with that I was done with the panic. We talked for two hours that night going over the details and that included her getting off. It was weird but she wanted to share my story with some of her friends. I was completely opposed at first but she convinced me to start a fake email change the names in the story and send it back to her. From there she forwarded it to four people and Belle Crush was born.

Since that first email I chase sexual scenarios, dirty ones, sexy ones, taboo ones and write about my experience. My email list grew with each story and I met so many equally sexually active people suggesting more things for me to try. One of my "fans" (I still don't even feel right calling them that) suggested I write here for literotica and again with Cassidy firmly at the wheel of the plan I am here. It's been six years since I sent her that first story and she has received and cultivated my readers ever since. While our email list is by invite only, I will be sharing some of my exploits here with you all in the hopes that you enjoy the tales of an innocent black girl gone freak, the first being the very night a smooth talking man changed my life. Let me know if you would like to hear more.

XX

Belle

12