All Comments on 'The Right to Surrender Ch. 04'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great part four

Thanks for the follow up. Great story.

iceblockiceblockabout 9 years ago
Loved This Series

I've started reading every story you have here alphabetically plus some others you have written that this site won't publish, as well as a few at Seakings site and this is my most favourite of yours easily. You'll know how far your writing has improved over the years. Look mate, I get the feeling you are dominant in Your Life whereas I am just a sissy submissive with a fetish for forced bi among other things. The things I would do in submission to You just to see a file of all your stories or have this continued would at least equal Chloe in this story. Email me, Please??? And thanks for Your stories and this continuation, it was great!

johnflashjohnflashabout 9 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story I was hoping Chloe would get in on the fun with Maya.

Good series all around though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too depraved

Too much...

Wildride686Wildride686over 6 years ago
Excellent

More More Please, what happens to Chloe next cant wait.

dirtyslut281dirtyslut281over 5 years ago
Depraved and Hot

The was a pretty depraved ending to a nasty story, left me so horny and wet!!

MotreMouthMotreMouthalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, wish I had access to the ones not allowed on this site.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Oh what an incredibly descriptive story, to be gang banged by a group of homeless!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Do a other store

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous